HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Ronny Trash ()
Date: December 21, 2013 05:49PM

What happened? As of 12/19 AM he is gone from the Holden and Danny show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: get a job ()
Date: December 21, 2013 07:46PM

Who cares?
Most normal white people are working instead of listening to some stupid sports show where every fucking day they talk about that nigger QB and Shanahan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: the vatican ()
Date: December 21, 2013 08:14PM

get a job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares?
> Most normal white people are working instead of
> listening to some stupid sports show where every
> fucking day they talk about that nigger QB and
> Shanahan


Amen!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Get a clue ()
Date: December 21, 2013 08:41PM

get a job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares?
> Most normal white people are working instead of
> listening to some stupid sports show where every
> fucking day they talk about that nigger QB and
> Shanahan


You sound like a real gem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 21, 2013 09:43PM

vacation for a few weeks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Get a job ()
Date: December 21, 2013 09:46PM

And you sound like a white pussy!
Don't you get sick of hearing that shit? Who gives a fuck about Shanahan's press conference for Christ's sake!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: you suck balls ()
Date: December 21, 2013 09:54PM

get a job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares?
> Most normal white people are working instead of
> listening to some stupid sports show where every
> fucking day they talk about that nigger QB and
> Shanahan


I hope I meet you one day and knock your teeth out. But that would mean you would have to have left your mom's basement. So that's probably out of the question, pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: sissified ()
Date: December 22, 2013 09:49AM

Fuck you, homo..........Go listen to the radio so you can discuss the relatinship between Mike Shanahan and nigger Griffin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: opinion one ()
Date: December 22, 2013 09:56AM

It does get old, I mean how long can you beat the dead horse over how screwed up this team is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: boring! ()
Date: December 22, 2013 11:21AM

Agree. There's plenty to talk about....Nationals, Caps, etc....but its the same crap day after day. I don't see how those guys can go to work each day and want to talk about the same thing a million different ways.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Robert, please ()
Date: December 22, 2013 11:23AM

And everything is "Robert" this and "Robert" that....What the fuck is up with calling him "Robert"? It sounds so ridiculous, as if you know the guy.
Why not just "Griffin"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Black racist ()
Date: December 22, 2013 09:15PM

Robert, please Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And everything is "Robert" this and "Robert"
> that....What the fuck is up with calling him
> "Robert"? It sounds so ridiculous, as if you know
> the guy.
> Why not just "Griffin"?


Why not just "Cornball Brother?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: blazing saddles ()
Date: December 22, 2013 09:24PM

Why not just call him nigger? What's wrong with that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Knighthawk ()
Date: December 23, 2013 01:47PM

Holden Kushner Off JFK Middays - 12/20 - DCRTV has been hearing rumors that there's going to be "a big shakeup" in the programming lineup of CBS sports talker WJFK, 106.7 The Fan, come 2014. Perhaps this is the first change. We're told that Danny Rouhier started his 10 AM Friday program by saying that his co-host, Holden Kushner, will not be on the show "for the indefinite future... It's awkward, this business is really tough, but I'll do the best I can for the next couple of weeks." It looks like Kushner will be staying with the station, doing weekends, fill-in shifts, and serving as part of the station's Nats coverage. He also will continue to appear on Channel 9/WUSA's Sunday night sports show, so reports washingtonpost.com. DCRTV wonders: Could WJFK be moving Don Geronimo from evenings to middays, come January? Stay tuned.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Bill Kilmer ()
Date: December 23, 2013 03:29PM

Nothing's wrong with calling him "nigger", Mr. Saddles, as a matter of fact, I've done that many times this year, after one of his fumbles, interceptions, or wildly inaccurate throws.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: pebo ()
Date: January 11, 2014 10:26AM

all y'all racist brave in forums

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Stockman ()
Date: January 12, 2014 09:59AM

Guys, what's up with all this 1960's racist talk? Get a grip, get a life, get a job, grow up and be a MAN.
You disgust me and if your friends and family heard you, you would disgust them as well. Shame on you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: employment ()
Date: January 12, 2014 10:59AM

I have a job; if only the niggers would get one, things would be better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rob P. ()
Date: January 12, 2014 12:06PM

I tired of turning to 106.7 and hearing all the talk about this cornball brother.
There are other things to talk about, The team will suck next year anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Cornball Brothers ()
Date: January 12, 2014 06:26PM

The team is cooked. Only an idiot would pay to see the Redskins. Buy a nice TV instead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: redskins fans ()
Date: January 12, 2014 08:18PM

All you carpent bagging pricks from out of town like to move here and denigrate my team. Piss off and go watch the cowboys you bunch of sorry losers. And move back to your backwards ass racist town in mississippi. People there probably like that kind of racist bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Jack45 ()
Date: January 12, 2014 10:23PM

Ok the first poster asked what the story was on Kuchner and it developed into an immature name calling contest. Not everyone is working in an office at 10am and would like to know the story.

He was on the air from 10-2 on Saturday and Sunday and didn't sound too happy.

What is the story? If you are going to be a jerk and start cursing at me please don't bother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: January 13, 2014 07:38AM

fuck you,jack

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Roy L ()
Date: February 18, 2014 03:48AM

get a job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares?
> Most normal white people are working instead of
> listening to some stupid sports show where every
> fucking day they talk about that nigger QB and
> Shanahan


Really? I didn't think 'tards like you could use a computer! I can't believe people still use that word outside of klan cuntry...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: hes on weekends ()
Date: February 18, 2014 10:08AM

He's by far the most annoying guy on the station, acted like he knew everything when in reality he's never even played a sport. They've got him doing some weekends now and supposedly will have a Nats show during the season

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 12:10PM

Wow, I try to find out what happened to Holden and I run into a bunch of dumbass rednecks. You guys are so brave nestled safely in your house, if you're going to say it why not be a man and include your address and phone number with your racist posts or stand up in front of Trent Williams or Lavar and say that shit. Funny thing is you won't , you're just scared little boys hiding behind your computers. Weak little boys that are jealous. It would be almost comical if it wasn't so sad. What happened, did a black man take your job? SMH, god love you, nobody else does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco is a bitch ()
Date: April 06, 2014 12:16PM

Rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, I try to find out what happened to Holden and
> I run into a bunch of dumbass rednecks. You guys
> are so brave nestled safely in your house, if
> you're going to say it why not be a man and
> include your address and phone number with your
> racist posts or stand up in front of Trent
> Williams or Lavar and say that shit. Funny thing
> is you won't , you're just scared little boys
> hiding behind your computers. Weak little boys
> that are jealous. It would be almost comical if
> it wasn't so sad. What happened, did a black man
> take your job? SMH, god love you, nobody else
> does.

Well, tough guy, post your address and I'll come tell you exactly what I think about you. Go ahead, if you're man enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:20PM

Well, let's see. I'm not the bigot that got stuck in the 50s. I'm not the one that feels the need to spread hate in a world that already has far far too much of it already. Oh, and by the way, if you really feel like catching a beating I'll be at the home depot in Aquia for about an hour and then the WalMart for probably another hour after that. Just look for the 2013 black and red dodge charger r/t with the redskins sticker in the back window. I'm wearing jeans skins sweatshirt and skins hat. And if you still can't find me just ask your wife, SHE knows what I look like. I'll be waiting little man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: lolz aa ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:24PM

sadly, at this point, the only die hard skins fans left are the pathetic Rocco like characters driving dodge chargers and still hanging on to the glory days of the 80s when the skins were good and they were still young.

keep feeding danny boy's wallet with your skins memorabilla you clueless bastards

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: itisdead ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:30PM

Who the fuck still listens to radio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:33PM

Don't try to change the subject. You gonna show or what? Thought you wanted to "come tell you exactly what I think about you". Just what I said, a scared little boy. Lol, you are such a little bitch, this is hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: UFail ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:33PM

Rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, let's see. I'm not the bigot that got stuck
> in the 50s. I'm not the one that feels the need to
> spread hate in a world that already has far far
> too much of it already. Oh, and by the way, if
> you really feel like catching a beating I'll be at
> the home depot in Aquia for about an hour and then
> the WalMart for probably another hour after that.
> Just look for the 2013 black and red dodge charger
> r/t with the redskins sticker in the back window.
> I'm wearing jeans skins sweatshirt and skins hat.

> And if you still can't find me just ask your wife,
> SHE knows what I look like. I'll be waiting
> little man.


^ Self-pwnage at its best. lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:35PM

Uh, how about contractors that are working their asses off on a jobsite all day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco Manocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 01:48PM

Awww, him got scared and run away. Lol, shit dude, you're scared to even put your name on your post, another closet tough guy. Come on out the closet boy. Come on out the closet and come see what a real man looks like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 02:07PM

Just left the depot, pulling into WalMart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 03:12PM

Leaving WalMart, guess you really didn't have anything to say. I figured as much. Just another blowhard that likes to talk shit and hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Same type of guy that swells up when he's in a group but turns tail and runs away if he's called out by himself. hopefully one day you'll actually grow up to be half the man I am. Have a nice life pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco is a bitch ()
Date: April 06, 2014 03:32PM

Rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leaving WalMart, guess you really didn't have
> anything to say. I figured as much. Just another
> blowhard that likes to talk shit and hide behind
> the anonymity of the internet. Same type of guy
> that swells up when he's in a group but turns
> tail and runs away if he's called out by himself.
> hopefully one day you'll actually grow up to be
> half the man I am. Have a nice life pussy.

Why you leaving so soon, bitch? I'll kick your ass, you little pansy bitch. Put your address on here and I'll come over this evening and kick your ass into the dirt. Unless your a little chicken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 03:49PM

Whatever little man. You had your chance. I told you where I was gonna be. I was there. You are obviously a simple little boy who talks a whole lotta shit but can't back it up cause if you weren't you would have brought your scared ass down the road. You have no room to say anything, you knew where I was going to be for over 2 hours and didn't show ( I knew you wouldn't pussy). So go on with your shitty life and your shitty wife. It must really suck if you have nothing better to do than sit on your computer all day on a Sunday. I'll tell you what, I'll give you one more chance, put your address on here and I'll come see you. Lol, what a sad, pathetic, excuse for a man. Like I said before the type of guy that won't talk shit to your face but won't shut up after you leave. Have a nice life bitch ass pussy and I hope you enjoy hell when you get there. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco is a bitch ()
Date: April 06, 2014 04:05PM

Rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever little man. You had your chance. I told
> you where I was gonna be. I was there. You are
> obviously a simple little boy who talks a whole
> lotta shit but can't back it up cause if you
> weren't you would have brought your scared ass
> down the road. You have no room to say anything,
> you knew where I was going to be for over 2 hours
> and didn't show ( I knew you wouldn't pussy). So
> go on with your shitty life and your shitty wife.
> It must really suck if you have nothing better to
> do than sit on your computer all day on a Sunday.
> I'll tell you what, I'll give you one more chance,
> put your address on here and I'll come see you.
> Lol, what a sad, pathetic, excuse for a man. Like
> I said before the type of guy that won't talk shit
> to your face but won't shut up after you leave.
> Have a nice life bitch ass pussy and I hope you
> enjoy hell when you get there.
> Hahahahahahahahahaha

You're the little bitch. You called someone out to post their address and said they weren't man enough to do it. Then I said the same to you and like the little bitch you are you were too scared to do it. Then I went on with life and checked back hours later and you still won't post your address. You scared little pussy. If you're so sure I won't come over then why are you so scared? Cuz you're a scared little baby. Faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: rocco ()
Date: April 06, 2014 05:02PM

Okay, its been fun but I have to get back to living my awesome life with my gorgeous wife. I'm sorry life has been so unkind to you that you run around all day angry and spouting off all kinds of hate speech. If life is really that bad why don't you do yourself and the world a favor and just take yourself out. Now, what I originally said was you should include your address and phone number with your "racist posts" and besides I gave you the opportunity to come see me you chose to hide behind the net like the punk you are. Don't expect any more replies, I've already wasted enough of my precious time on you. Grow up, travel, experience the world, better try to enjoy it now before you get to hell. God save you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco is a bitch ()
Date: April 06, 2014 05:06PM

rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, its been fun but I have to get back to
> living my awesome life with my gorgeous wife. I'm
> sorry life has been so unkind to you that you run
> around all day angry and spouting off all kinds of
> hate speech. If life is really that bad why don't
> you do yourself and the world a favor and just
> take yourself out. Now, what I originally said was
> you should include your address and phone number
> with your "racist posts" and besides I gave you
> the opportunity to come see me you chose to hide
> behind the net like the punk you are. Don't
> expect any more replies, I've already wasted
> enough of my precious time on you. Grow up,
> travel, experience the world, better try to enjoy
> it now before you get to hell. God save you

Right back at ya, pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Rocco's Pitiful Modern Life ()
Date: April 06, 2014 06:55PM

rocco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, its been fun but I have to get back to
> living my awesome life with my gorgeous wife. I'm
> sorry life has been so unkind to you that you run
> around all day angry and spouting off all kinds of
> hate speech. If life is really that bad why don't
> you do yourself and the world a favor and just
> take yourself out. Now, what I originally said was
> you should include your address and phone number
> with your "racist posts" and besides I gave you
> the opportunity to come see me you chose to hide
> behind the net like the punk you are. Don't
> expect any more replies, I've already wasted
> enough of my precious time on you. Grow up,
> travel, experience the world, better try to enjoy
> it now before you get to hell. God save you


You're driving black and red dodge charger and wearing Redskins crap to the Walmart.

You've already lost dude.

lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Holden Kushner 106.7 The Fan
Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: April 06, 2014 08:58PM

I thought only poor white trash went to walmart...oops, sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
cGWvw
This forum powered by Phorum.