HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Sheriff's Office deploys fairness doctrine
Posted by: Buck Watkins ()
Date: April 08, 2014 11:16AM

Forget the days of hardworking and merit, everyone is equal for promotions and transfers. Proof is the decision to turncoats and tap outs to road.

You wanted hope and change, now live in crap you wanted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Sheriff's Office deploys fairness doctrine
Posted by: 3UphT ()
Date: April 08, 2014 04:25PM

What the hell does that even mean?

Posted by: Translator for Deputy Bitterman ()
Date: April 08, 2014 04:56PM

3UphT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the hell does that even mean?

Translation: Someone the OP thinks is unqualified and undeserving got the promotion the OP wanted.

Posted by: You getz what you votes in ()
Date: April 08, 2014 06:43PM

Thanks to Dept of Justice decrees and the push of the Democractic Party, diversity is emphasized over ability. You reap what you sow.

In a Mathematical formula:

Diversity
_________ = FAIL

Ability

Posted by: Buck Watkins ()
Date: April 08, 2014 07:01PM

You getz what you votes in Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to Dept of Justice decrees and the push of
> the Democractic Party, diversity is emphasized
> over ability. You reap what you sow.
>
> In a Mathematical formula:
>
> Diversity
> _________ = FAIL
>
> Ability

Your absolutely right, what I meant to say before several words were lost was:

Forget the days of hardworking and merit, everyone is equal for promotions and transfers. Proof is the decision to move turncoats and tap outs to road.

You wanted hope and change, now live in crap you wanted.

With that said, I have not been passed up for promotions or transfers. I am a supervisor and it's disheartening to see those who left the agency for the FD, didn't make it in recruit school, come back and beg for their job back, get promoted and placed as a supervisor on the road when someone else who had loyalty and stuck it out through the tough times get denied for the low level supervisor transfer.

The other person tapped out years ago because they couldn't handle the paper cuts and long hours of serving paper, but all is forgotten when they make Sgt. "Put me back on the road, I'm a motorman that never got my motor wheel presented by my FTO, but they let me ride a motor".

DIVERSITY and LOW STANDARDS = FAILURE, live in the cesspool you fuckers, I'm out.

Posted by: Government Waste ()
Date: April 09, 2014 09:50AM

What the hell are you assholes talking about? I suggest taking advantage of an ESL course or similar rudimentary writing class. Obviously you all have taken advantage of certain loopholes that provided your employment while overlooking your inability to write. Why complain about loopholes that other people have been provided?

Posted by: 34DwN ()
Date: April 09, 2014 12:43PM

OP you are an asshole. I happen to agree with you about the way things are being done and how doing things based solely on diversity is a fucked up way to run a department but you calling out specific deputies is bullshit. No matter what you think of them and their ability they didn't promote or transfer themselves. They just go where they are assigned just like you. Slam the command staff all you like because they make the decisions but singling out individual deputies for ridicule is cowardly. You are a coward.

Posted by: kjEjX ()
Date: April 09, 2014 02:30PM

"fairness" is not a doctorine or "teachin". it's in the lawbooks.

the easiest way for (duh) to find it is in commercial law, which is possibly the oldest of laws thousands of years old

see: "the good faith" principle of commercial law. it's law not policy

----------------------
has 0 todo with a county being forced to use borrowed money to employ, at 3x pay, non-denizens / non-residents

and racial quotas are only demanded to tip the balance to people who then are very much more biggoted, is what the records now show

Posted by: Wise Man ()
Date: April 10, 2014 11:09AM

The Force Be With You
Attachments:
image.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.