HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reward for capture of BB gun car vandal
Posted by: Anonymous654651 ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:29AM

Police seek BB gun vandals in Fairfax County
Wednesday - 2/19/2014, 4:43pm ET
WASHINGTON -- Someone is vandalizing vehicles in Fairfax County and police are looking to the public for help.

Between Feb. 2 and 18 at least 100 parked vehicles were hit by what appears to be BBs. Police say it seems the suspects drove through neighborhoods shooting the BBs at parked cars, damaging them and breaking windows.

While there is no specific city, many of the vehicles were parked on or near the following streets:

Old Centreville Road
Skipton Court
Federation Drive
Singletons Way
Compton Lane
Anyone with more information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411- TIPS(8477) or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES(274637).
A reward of up to $1,000 is offered for information leading to an arrest.

Follow @WTOP on Twitter and on the WTOP Facebook page.

Link here: http://www.wtop.com/120/3566306/Police-seek-BB-gun-vandals-in-Fairfax-County
Video here: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/02/vandals-shoot-out-at-least-100-car-windows-in-centreville-100384.html

I'm one of the victims. What a pain in the ass. Anybody see anything?

Options: ReplyQuote
BB Pellets Damage at Least 100 Parked Cars
Posted by: More info ()
Date: February 24, 2014 07:26AM

BB Pellets Damage at Least 100 Parked Cars
Reward offered for information that leads to an arrest.
http://herndon.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/bb-pellets-damage-at-least-100-parked-cars

Since Feb. 2, at least 100 parked cars in the Centreville area have been struck by BB-style projectiles, according to Fairfax County Police.

"It appears the suspects are driving through neighborhoods shooting the BBs at parked cars, breaking the windows and causing damage," according to a Fairfax County Crime Solvers release.

Many of the vehicles were parked on or near: Old Centreville Road, Skipton Court, Federation Drive, Singletons Way and Compton Lane.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 866-411-TIPS(8477), visit fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637).

A $100 to $1,000 cash reward will be paid for information that leads to an arrest. Callers never have to give their names or appear in court.

Re: Reward for capture of BB gun car vandal
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:27AM

Nobody is going to snitch for $1000 much less $100. Are they joking?

Posted by: VEG6T ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:36PM

it's the fucking companies replacing the windows.

and i dont' disbeleive if you tell me fx. co. gov insiders are related to the company thus turn a blind eye to it

it's every few years. it's regularly done.

they can't not know "who"

Posted by: WDemb ()
Date: February 25, 2014 06:35AM

VEG6T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's the fucking companies replacing the windows.
>
> and i dont' disbeleive if you tell me fx. co. gov
> insiders are related to the company thus turn a
> blind eye to it
>
> it's every few years. it's regularly done.
>
> they can't not know "who"

You know, you might be onto something with this. I have seen a boom in the number of windows commercials and infomercials as well lately. Hmmmmm...Makes me wonder.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.