HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
At what point will police enforce bikers stopping at stop signs on WOD Trail??
Posted by: I Mean Seriously ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:40AM

Okay, this is getting ridiculous....if their is a 4 way stop sign at the trail...why do you spandex wearing bitches feel the need to always run the stop signs?? Are we in our cars supposed to just accept the fact that you fuck faces can't be bothered to slow down/STOP at a STOP sign?

that little presidential wave as you run stop signs makes it even worse...

I literally hate all of you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: At what point will police enforce bikers stopping at stop signs on WOD Trail??
Posted by: does someone need a hug? ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:59AM

You, driving the BMW, who thinks you own the road,
GET OVER IT.
Go get some exercise.
Or a bike.

Thread terminated.

Re: At what point will police enforce bikers stopping at stop signs on WOD Trail??
Posted by: Typical ()
Date: February 24, 2014 01:04AM

Typical response from a adult who wears spandex. Op has a point, it's funny that you bikers first "comeback" is always that people in cars think they own the road, or are out of shape. What makes bikers above the rules?

Posted by: Rusty.Hall ()
Date: February 24, 2014 01:13AM

Funny thing about right of way, ya' know?

It really doesn't matter who has the right of way when a cager hits spandex, brother...Not to mention, offhand I'd say cagers turning down the W&OD is a bigger concern than the spandex jihadists not stopping for posted signage.

Pedal hard...for Timmay!

Posted by: toe jamb driver ()
Date: February 24, 2014 04:38AM

I hate to admit it but I do enjoy hearing about bicycle crashes. Those people put themselves and others in a dangerous situation when they are on the road. At least the two wheeled terrorists on the W&OD trail are staying on a road that is designated for bikes and pedestrians.
The cyclists that I hate most are the ones that are out on Vale road or Clifton road and similar roads. Whenever I get the chance I try to scare them by blowing my horn or locking up the rear wheels with the emergency brake for a second. They really should not be allowed to ride those things on back roads.

Posted by: VFXxv ()
Date: February 24, 2014 05:33AM

If I am in shape I don't have to obey the rules. That's the law. Get used to it.

Posted by: bicycling pro ()
Date: February 24, 2014 10:49AM

toe jamb driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate to admit it but I do enjoy hearing about
> bicycle crashes. Those people put themselves and
> others in a dangerous situation when they are on
> the road. At least the two wheeled terrorists on
> the W&OD trail are staying on a road that is
> designated for bikes and pedestrians.
> The cyclists that I hate most are the ones that
> are out on Vale road or Clifton road and similar
> roads. Whenever I get the chance I try to scare
> them by blowing my horn or locking up the rear
> wheels with the emergency brake for a second. They
> really should not be allowed to ride those things
> on back roads.

You are clearly a liberal.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:07AM

bicycling pro Wrote:
> You are clearly a liberal.

Actually, everybody hates inconsiderate bikers, Just like they hate assholes. Like you.

Posted by: Luke Warmwater ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:09AM

Just run them over. Very little chance you will be found at fault because you would never get a jury that doesnt have at least 1 or 2 people that hate the faggot spandex bikers.

Posted by: Bed Shaker ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:13AM

Presidential wave - excellent description.

Posted by: This is not political ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:39AM

bicycling pro Wrote:
>
> You are clearly a liberal.

Its not a partisan issue.

Stopping inconsiderate asshole bikers is something EVERYONE can get behind (except the asshole bikers of course).

Posted by: biker3433 ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:58AM

does someone need a hug? Wrote:
> You, driving the BMW, who thinks you own the road,
>
> GET OVER IT.
> Go get some exercise.
> Or a bike.
>
> Thread terminated.

My bike costs more than his car...so yeah

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: February 24, 2014 02:54PM

I'm overweight and I don't wear spandex. When I wave to you it's not because you're helping me set a better time to Purcellville and back. It's because you've allowed me to keep my momentum going. Getting that damn bike up to speed again sucks.

Posted by: 4n3uE ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:21PM

if you are not making or loosing money

that is not your business mister

let them ride their damn bikes. as long as they don't claim their injury is the county's fault

but if it's a damn gov worker: they will.

-----------------------------
did you happen to notice all the f'ing money their spending on park system?

great way to hide paying off people politically owed money isnt' it ?

Posted by: Jenny_ ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:47PM

Bikes don't need to stop completely for a motor vehicle stop sign. Drivers should stop completely and wait until bicycles are safely clear. Drive carefully!

Posted by: Melinda Charcoal Burger ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:54PM

When I'm riding my tricycle you all better GET OUT OF MY WAY! And if you see me coming you better stand next to the path I AM RIDING and hold out a bottle of WATER! ME and MY FAMILY are awesome! Anything to get on the evening news!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:00PM

Jenny_ Wrote:
> Bikes don't need to stop completely for a motor
> vehicle stop sign. Drivers should stop completely
> and wait until bicycles are safely clear. Drive
> carefully!

Don't feed the troll.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:00PM

Bicyclists are required to obey all traffic laws in the same manner as a vehicle would. Feel free to look it up if you don't know.

Posted by: Jenny_ ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:03PM

JustanFYI Wrote:
> Bicyclists are required to obey all traffic laws
> in the same manner as a vehicle would. Feel free
> to look it up if you don't know.

Like the obedient and skilled Fairfax County drivers who stop completely before making a turn on red, faithfully obey all of the speed limit signs, and cross the double yellow line to pass a bike (despite the signs that say "bicycles may use full lane") ?

LoL!

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:08PM

Jenny_ Wrote:
> Bikes don't need to stop completely for a motor
> vehicle stop sign. Drivers should stop completely
> and wait until bicycles are safely clear. Drive
> carefully!

Go ahead and live by that Jenny. You're the reason bikers are such a fucking pain in the ass.....THEY DONT KNOW THE LAWS

Posted by: Mario Andretti ()
Date: February 24, 2014 09:45PM

When's the last time a car actually stopped at a stop sign? Or stopped before turning right on red? Or opened a drivers side door after looking? Oh yeah, never!

Posted by: Mr spandex ()
Date: February 24, 2014 11:12PM

In Haines Point, DC the cops setup at one of the stop signs around yhe loop that riders use. The cops step out and write anyone a ticket that blows through the stop sign. The traffic signs are there for a reason and people should get pulled over if breaking the law. How many people need to be squished each year before they get it. Squish!

Posted by: Really?? ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:31AM

so some of you bikers "defense" is "when was the last time a car stopped at a red light?, stopped before turning on red?" wow....here's hoping more dumbass drivers "accidently" drive on the trail and see who wins the collision game.

Posted by: toe jamb driver ()
Date: February 25, 2014 04:48AM

If I saw this scene on my way to work I would laugh my ass off.
Attachments:
asshole cyclist.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.