HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
METRO thieves steal VRE, line to crack capitol planned
Posted by: nuMcCarthy ()
Date: February 12, 2014 06:17PM

This is a DC crime ring in our neighborhood. this is a DC connected woman posing as a fairfax official. helping democrats and stalking republicans. I beleive she wasn't even elected in an election: she jumped in, no competitor, if i am right.

Cathy Hudgings:

The plan allows for a business/residential ratio of 50/50 within a quarter-mile of the Metro stations. The area from one-quarter to one-half mile would be slightly lower density and 75 percent residential.

The plan allows for the construction of 22,000 new residential units, more than 8 million square feet of new office space, 2 million square feet of new hotel space and 700,000 square feet of additional retail. Reston could see more than 30,000 new residents with the development.

---------------------------

since when does METRO bring a community money ? always rips it off. there's no such thing as gov transit that isn't huge theft and a cluster )(*(*.

we all know METRO's record in the news: citizens attend to complain $5-$10 tickets cost more than gas guzzling cars. Massive public fund theft. Poor maintenance. Lack of passenger safety. Late to work get fired, but guess what an always late democrat gets the job.

and why give our jobs to DC blacks who come to pilliage our banks regularly. we have VRE virginia rail. our jobs our engineers our workers (mind you metro workers get allot of pay to run things badly). from OUR state, our state controlling the funds not DC: you know it.

VRE TOMORROW

---------------------------

more importantly. who GETS all that she's talking about ? democrats print money in DC. not workers in private companies. it's the biggest (*#& theft ever. where do they get political donations? oh from companies working for gov? sure. that's also theft.

and where is "metro line" being planned? right directly to community of DC people living free off fairfax's taxes. two huge condo complexes build by fairfax for DC's poor (politically right they called it?) our poor are told about 1/2 way houses that are always full (full of illegals working for fairfax democrats .org ) and are told "life is tough" while these mother ()*#&( have sex and live off gov handouts to democrats only and are in gov programs to find work or get paid to avoid it. these people used VA money to move the crack capitol of the world from DC to fairfax. meanwhile they kick the poor here like they own the place.

fairfax democrats have even build LUXURY condo complex for "poor familys". you guessed it ! illegals working for fairfax democrats. full suites family size luxury complexes in nice area.

---------------------------------------

meanwhile these "fairfax gov" workers have stolen my license: i said STOLE. threatened to take my vehicle. frequently suggested i needed county workers to drive me around. suggested I needed public transportation

they arrest me whenever i leave the home

and do they use public transportation? the hell no. they drive luxury foreign cars the (*#$)#.

they are fixing to steal my vehicle. democrats have long harassed me to the point of real injury. i beleive they won't stop there they will try to steal real-estate as well. how? oh well i'll be financially ruined in their book. they've continually brought me to court on false charges got me fired how many times. they do it on damn purpose don't beleive a damn word they say. i know who's standing in my place after i get it: an illegal alwasy.

however i'm homeless. i already live in a concrete box with no toilet or shower with shoes and underwear with holes. fairfax knows that. they know i'm diabled. they know i'm owed money by them. they are hellish people.

i mean the democrats will attack the family home. i beleive they are run by foreigners, fairfaxdemocrats.org and are running a war within our country by printing our money to do it. and the family i beleive is taken in with them and is catered to by them. and i think i know the reason why. to get them amiable to what the democrats plan is. to destroy america whenever they know it won't be in the news because they know what gets in the news.

--------------------------------------------

i charged the battery in my beat up pick up today. i had to watch the damn charger. my neighbors keep hiring mexicans and i've seen them steal stuff right out of my front yard. was stealing another mexican's tools infact, a green suv looked allot like my neighbors if you want fact (missed the license).

i also see them they always "just happen to stop" where they can see into an open garage to stake out if anyone is home or what there is to steal. FREQUENTLY. last one was a UPS guy i watched him from afar i was getting a rake.

way sick of fairfaxdemocrats.org

they are far worse than aron burr ever was accused of, these county supervisos and "bull o va"

VRE TOMORROW

VRE TOMORROW

VRE TOMORROW

no more mixing funds with DC. we want all the printed money scheduled for VA and FX and not fairfaxdemocrats. all and backpay for the jobs and funds they stole.

we print it and let them squirm for a while, annandale and alex and DC can see how it is whith others stealing and printing flying money on them a while

is my motto. these people don't need 5x the pay of private sector. they need a prison cell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: METRO thieves steal VRE, line to crack capitol planned
Posted by: Huh?? ()
Date: February 12, 2014 06:24PM

WTF is this non-sense article about? Somebody summarize that jibberish.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.