HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Oxycodone Dealer, George Washington Crane V, involved in Fatal Overdose Gets 12 Years
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: February 03, 2014 12:53PM

Oxy Dealer In Fatal Overdose Gets 12 Years
http://www.leesburgtoday.com/public_safety/courts/oxy-dealer-in-fatal-overdose-gets-years/article_192cd0b0-8a92-11e3-aca7-0019bb2963f4.html

A Leesburg man accused of distributing Oxycodone to teens will spend the next 12 years in federal prison, according to a sentence handed down this morning.

George Washington Crane V, 48, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute Oxycodone Sept. 11.

According to court documents, between 2008 and 2011, Crane purchased Oxycodone several times each week from sources on the street in Washington, DC, and Baltimore. Crane then brought the Oxycodone to Leesburg and distributed the pills primarily to high school students and recent graduates. Crane sold Oxycodone to multiple customers daily from his residence and car.

Investigators determined that Crane distributed Oxycodone Aug. 7, 2010, to a conspirator who later provided it to William Huff. Huff, who was 20 years old, died at his home in Leesburg the next day, as a result of injecting the Oxycodone that Crane distributed.

“We have seen a disturbing increase in the use of opiates and heroin by young people across Eastern Virginia,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Dana J. Boente said in a statement. “Crane’s decision to target young people and traffic Oxycodone, an extremely dangerous drug, warrants the 12-year sentence.”

“Drug suppliers, like Crane, ply their illegal trade in our neighborhoods and threaten the safety, health and well-being of citizens,” Valerie Parlave, assistance director of the FBI’s Washington Field Office said. “The FBI and our law enforcement partners are focused on stopping the movement and illegal sale of controlled prescription drugs and will continue to diligently investigate those who sell them to protect our citizens from the illegal use of these dangerously addictive painkillers.”

“It is gratifying to see Crane held accountable for both drug distribution and the tragic and senseless death of William Huff. I thank our partners at the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for working with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office to bring this case to a successful conclusion,” Sheriff Mike Chapman said in the statement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oxycodone Dealer, George Washington Crane V, involved in Fatal Overdose Gets 12 Years
Posted by: nLPmG ()
Date: February 03, 2014 12:54PM

George Washington Crane V is the son of the former Illinois congressman.

Re: Oxycodone Dealer, George Washington Crane V, involved in Fatal Overdose Gets 12 Years
Posted by: really? ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:20PM

this kid died from oxycodone? did he have an allergy or something? I can believe an oxycontin death, but not oxycodone.

Posted by: h9jUF ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:42PM

really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this kid died from oxycodone? did he have an
> allergy or something? I can believe an oxycontin
> death, but not oxycodone.

Once you start mainlining stuff, anything can kill.

Posted by: really? ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:49PM

h9jUF Wrote:
> really? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > this kid died from oxycodone? did he have an
> > allergy or something? I can believe an
> oxycontin
> > death, but not oxycodone.
>
> Once you start mainlining stuff, anything can
> kill.

first of all, do you know that's what happened that he died from an intravenous event? secondly, what you have stated is uninformed at least, and just plain ignorant at best.

Posted by: CommonSense ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:15PM

Oxycodone and Oxycontin are the same exact thing you jackass.

Oxycontin is the name brand and Oxycodone is the generic drug.

Learn to not speak out of your ass.

really? Wrote:
> this kid died from oxycodone? did he have an
> allergy or something? I can believe an oxycontin
> death, but not oxycodone.

Posted by: pbkKL ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:20PM

really? Wrote:
> first of all, do you know that's what happened
> that he died from an intravenous event? secondly,
> what you have stated is uninformed at least, and
> just plain ignorant at best.

Frist of all, you're an idiot.

Investigators determined that Crane distributed Oxycodone Aug. 7, 2010, to a conspirator who later provided it to William Huff. Huff, who was 20 years old, died at his home in Leesburg the next day, as a result of injecting the Oxycodone that Crane distributed.

Secondly, you're an idiot. It's absolutely true, and if you're trying to say otherwise, you're the one who is uninformed. I believe that's been proven quite a few times already in this thread.

Posted by: you're wrong ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:40PM

Oxycodone can be many different pharmaceuticals, but Oxycontin is only Oxycontin. I did not see the part about the kid dying from injecting the shit, so I apologize for being an asshole about that. I'm sure it probably was Oxycontin, but then they should say so instead of trying to get all technical and shit. However, the statement that just about anything can kill you intravenously is still bullshit.

Posted by: CjeTw ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:52PM

you're wrong Wrote:
> I'm sure it probably was Oxycontin, but then they
> should say so instead of trying to get all
> technical and shit. However, the statement that
> just about anything can kill you intravenously is
> still bullshit.

I was referring to drugs. Intravenous injection of narcotics is the COD in the overwhelming majority of OD's. Insufflation and inhalation very rarely cause OD's. And just because those are the two things I like to do the most, doesn't necessarily make me biased.

Posted by: CommonSense ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:57PM

Didn't I tell you to stop speaking out of your ass?

you're wrong Wrote:
>Oxycodone can be many different pharmaceuticals, but Oxycontin is only Oxycontin.

Posted by: uncommon cents ()
Date: February 03, 2014 03:10PM

CommonSense Wrote:
> Didn't I tell you to stop speaking out of your
> ass?
>
>
>
> you're wrong Wrote:
> -----
> >Oxycodone can be many different pharmaceuticals,
> but Oxycontin is only Oxycontin.

looks you're the ass-talker here. why don't you do the class a favor and tell us all what is the main ingredient of percoset? now in case you did not understand this before, let me be perfectly clear in telling you that you are, in fact, a bumbling dumb fuck.

Posted by: any cite for that stat? ()
Date: February 03, 2014 03:24PM

CjeTw Wrote:
> you're wrong Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm sure it probably was Oxycontin, but then
> they
> > should say so instead of trying to get all
> > technical and shit. However, the statement that
> > just about anything can kill you intravenously
> is
> > still bullshit.
>
> I was referring to drugs. Intravenous injection of
> narcotics is the COD in the overwhelming majority
> of OD's. Insufflation and inhalation very rarely
> cause OD's. And just because those are the two
> things I like to do the most, doesn't necessarily
> make me biased.

I'm skeptical. CDC says the majority if ODs in the U.S. are due to prescription meds, but I doubt that the majority of these folks were shooting up. chewing or snorting one too many 80mg oxys could certainly ruin someone's day.

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: February 03, 2014 03:30PM

CommonSense Wrote:
> Oxycodone and Oxycontin are the same exact thing
> you jackass.
>
> Oxycontin is the name brand and Oxycodone is the
> generic drug.
>
> Learn to not speak out of your ass.
>
> really? Wrote:
> -----
> > this kid died from oxycodone? did he have an
> > allergy or something? I can believe an
> oxycontin
> > death, but not oxycodone.

Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school? Rehab??

Date: February 03, 2014 03:30PM

Also, why is the dealer being held responsible? He didn't force the kid to shoot (or even ingest) it...

Posted by: LcjW3 ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:00PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> Also, why is the dealer being held responsible? He
> didn't force the kid to shoot (or even ingest)
> it...

Because it's illegal to sell it.

Posted by: OldPro ()
Date: February 05, 2014 04:24PM

Oxycontin is a time released narcotic.

Oxycodone is the same drug, just not time released. If he shot it up, it was more than likely, Roxycodone, which is instant release.

Date: February 05, 2014 05:11PM

LcjW3 Wrote:
> thisisajokeright Wrote:
> -----
> > Also, why is the dealer being held responsible?
> He
> > didn't force the kid to shoot (or even ingest)
> > it...
>
> Because it's illegal to sell it.

I understand that but how is he liable?

Posted by: naw ()
Date: February 06, 2014 01:12PM

OldPro Wrote:
> Oxycontin is a time released narcotic.
>
> Oxycodone is the same drug, just not time
> released. If he shot it up, it was more than
> likely, Roxycodone, which is instant release.

the time-release is the coating. just remove the skin and voila!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.