HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Equality
Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: February 04, 2014 01:23PM

After the glorious superbowl weekend and as I reviewed the entire season something sturck me that is only related to football a little.

Ok, we are now in the midst of states passing laws to allow same-sex marriages. Personally I don't care. so we can't discriminate against those whose sexual orientation might be different from yours and mine. This becomes an EEO issue.

Next, we have Title 9, so this is tangentially connected to sports, that mandates that women have to have equal access to sports.

So, then as my mind wandered I suspect, but have no data to support this contention, that there is a greater %age of women in sports who are not heterosexual. I could be wrong but it does seem that way. Fortunately it is recognized that females can't compete with men in football, basketball, baseball, etc, etc, etc.

So, if that is the case then it should be mandated that all sports teams must ensure that there is a proportional number of representatives from every alternative lifestyle, gay, lesbian, transgender, on all teams.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.