HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Easiest job to do in fairfax county that makes the most $$$ for the littlest effort
Posted by: unemployed ()
Date: January 26, 2014 09:14PM

What is the easisest* job that pays the most $$$ in Fairfax County.

*(I am really lazy and like to get by with little as possible.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Easiest job to do in fairfax county that makes the most $$$ for the littlest effort
Posted by: Firefighter or Police Officer ()
Date: January 26, 2014 09:41PM

You must be trolling LOL!

You know the answer. Just remember to brake your arms off patting your self on the back if your at any news confrences like that Police Chief in Md did yesterday after that mall shooting, congratulating evry LEO office round, after of course the shooter was found dead with no help from the police...Its good PR for the PD and FD and you will learn the ropes well..after you get hired. PR = dollars in the pocket from a adoring public...

Re: Easiest job to do in fairfax county that makes the most $$$ for the littlest effort
Posted by: Tax Payer ()
Date: January 26, 2014 10:10PM

unemployed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the easisest* job that pays the most $$$
> in Fairfax County.
>
> *(I am really lazy and like to get by with little
> as possible.)

Teacher they never work!!!

Posted by: Observer45 ()
Date: January 26, 2014 10:17PM

Gotta be those guys in the Public Works trucks that snooze in the Springfield Plaza waiting for the ABC store to open at 10:30. They get their pints annd go trolling the fast food joints to eat and take ANOTHER nap.

It may not be the best pay, but it's a no-stress day!

Posted by: Choices, choices ()
Date: January 26, 2014 10:29PM

Government worker, any of them. If you care about the environment, you can do nothing for the EPA; if you care about housing, you can do nothing for HUD; if you care about aircraft, you can do nothing for the FAA; if you care about the monetary situation, you can do nothing for the Treasury; if you care about Fairfax County, you can do nothing for them also. Lots of choices.

Posted by: evuE3 ()
Date: January 26, 2014 10:50PM

home maker

Date: January 27, 2014 05:36AM

sucking dick

Posted by: Back of the Truck ()
Date: January 27, 2014 05:25PM

Plumbing. Easy $200+/hr taking advantage of gullible homeowners. No need for HS diploma or even pants to cover your crack.

Posted by: Easy Answer ()
Date: January 28, 2014 07:22AM

Sharon Bulova's job.

Posted by: cMcCarthy ()
Date: January 28, 2014 08:22PM

f'ing foreigner who gets soc sec from fairfax who's never been in the usa hardly

-------------------------
asian woman who drives around a new asian minivan with fx. co. shcools logo, during school hours, looks like she's shopping

and i wish i only saw one i saw more than one in one damn day within a few miles

Posted by: 7P3uK ()
Date: January 29, 2014 12:24AM

fairfax county police department

Posted by: a3Dd4 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 07:24AM

stay at home mom

Posted by: Lolz ()
Date: January 29, 2014 10:30AM

Obama supporter

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 10:46AM

FCPS administrator

Posted by: Hussein Obama- ()
Date: January 29, 2014 10:55AM

Me.

Posted by: Exhibit A ()
Date: January 29, 2014 10:57AM

A child who trolls while his parents endow him their trust fund.

Posted by: Fag city 99 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 11:02AM

Housewife or mud person on welfare

Posted by: Moochelle Obama ()
Date: January 29, 2014 12:51PM

First Lady. $100 mil vacations at sucker taxpayer expense. All you have to do is tell kids to eat right and not to become a fatass like you. Occasionally remind everyone how much you hate white people.

Posted by: Ahem! ()
Date: January 29, 2014 02:19PM

Wanking, FFU board troll.

Posted by: ERd ()
Date: January 29, 2014 02:38PM

Tax Payer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> unemployed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is the easisest* job that pays the most
> $$$
> > in Fairfax County.
> >
> > *(I am really lazy and like to get by with
> little
> > as possible.)
>
>
> Teacher they never work!!!

I'd rather stick a red hot poker up my ass then deal with 30 snot nose kids for 7 hours every day.

I'm not waiting 40 years of life living like that. Right now I can say anything I want on facebook and nobody gives a shit. Try doing that as a teacher!

Posted by: This is for blocking ()
Date: January 29, 2014 09:50PM

Chelsea Clinton

--------------------------

i don't know they won't let me off the board of visitors. wish i could leave.

Posted by: i woudn't doubt for a milisec ()
Date: January 29, 2014 09:52PM

asshole county "engineers" more of them than any other county 3x f'ing paid

they have DC METRO mixing funds have nigas build a simple rail car like it's f'ing take-out - like they can't even order parts

lemme guess that's also how they get building plans

Posted by: niotneverp maps ()
Date: January 29, 2014 09:58PM

the most effort

guy somewhere (i'm let's not say) who did allot of satellite design and is thinkign if it will beat the foreign competition curve, won't fall out of sky, and hasn't been hacked into by russians - or worse - by google or mexico's telco (who's claiming they take over at&t soon by hostile takeover, if you read the news).

guy somewhere in chicago or NY worrying if his building plan - from scratch new plan not some reused plan - isn't going to kill 1000 people

heart surgeon in fairfax emergency, too many hours waiting in hospital wondering when he's going to drop from being over-worked or will be sued so bad the hospital closes a wing. also ownders who his wife is banging and how many damn kid his teen girl has while he's not around

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.