HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Maryland man shot In Fairfax!
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 12, 2008 01:03PM

From Fox 5 News

TYSONS CORNER, Va. - Usually good Samaritans stop and help stranded motorists on the side of the road, but a Maryland man ended up robbed and then shot after his car broke down.

It happened off Chain Bridge Road in Fairfax County. The man and his passenger were driving back from Dulles Airport when they missed a turn, then had car trouble. He never expected what happened next.

Jose Caballero's arm remains bandaged. The bullet that went through it is still in his right side.

"He was bleeding," said Claudia Castillo, Caballero's wife. "He had blood all over him, and I just got nervous, shocked."

Castillo translated what happened for her husband. Early Wednesday morning, Jose and his aunt were on the side of Chain Bridge Road near Tysons Corner Center after their car overheated. As Jose tried to fix it, another vehicle pulled up.

Two men offered to help, but then they pulled a gun and demanded money. A scuffle between all four people ended in gunfire.

Jose was shot, his aunt was pistol-whipped, and the two suspects took off. Fairfax County Police call it a crime of opportunity.

"Be aware of your surroundings and if there are businesses in the area like that, if you can make it that far, go to a well-lit area and try to take care of your car at that point," said Don Godhardt, a police spokesman.

Caballero's wife says the men only got away with a little cash, and she's glad they didn't succeed in taking her husband's life.

"I don't know why people do that kind of things, hurt people for basically, nothing," she said.

"You can't trust anybody these days," added Castillo. "We live in crazy, critical times right now, you can't expect anything. We just have to be careful."

Investigators believe the two suspects got away in a gray sedan that may have been a Ford. If you have any information, call Fairfax County Police.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 01:05PM by FUNdamental.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maryland man shot In Fairfax!
Posted by: COPS ()
Date: December 12, 2008 01:36PM

which one is illegal alien in this story?

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: December 12, 2008 01:47PM

What I love is that the hispanic conveniently had a machete in his car ... hello???
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1208/576978.html

Posted by: cpac ()
Date: December 12, 2008 11:45PM

machetes are used by landscaping workers for clearing thick vegetation and brush from overgrown areas. the machete is irrelevant.

the victim of this crime could have been anybody, white or black, "legal" or not.stuff like this is happening more and more around here, and it concerns me that this happened in tyson's corner.

Posted by: NoMetro ()
Date: December 13, 2008 12:00AM

cpac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>stuff like this is
> happening more and more around here, and it
> concerns me that this happened in tyson's corner.

Get used to it. When they finally bring the Metro to Tysons look for all sorts of trash from DC and PG to make its way to the area and commit their crimes.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 13, 2008 12:56AM

So why didn't crime go through the roof at Pan Am Shopping center and all long Nutley when the vienna metro station opened?

I guess you haven't lived here long enough, and where ever you are from it is common to say stupid shit because you and all your friends are ignorant.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 13, 2008 01:07AM

Was he really a Maryland man or another blame illegal driving with Maryland tags that lives in Fairfax County, because it's easier to get a driver's license in MD?

That's another problem. A machete is still a weapon, they don't use those things for landscaping, that's an excuse. There's better equipment then a machete for landscaping...PLEASE??????????????

I bet he had something to do with the killing of the 3 at Ravensworth. MD tags, knive...machete...illegals...hey, cover all bases? HA!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 13, 2008 02:06AM

spunky Wrote:
> I bet he had something to do with the killing of
> the 3 at Ravensworth. MD tags,
> knive...machete...illegals...hey, cover all bases?
> HA!

wow... now that is an asinine statement.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 13, 2008 02:10AM

Gravis Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I bet he had something to do with the killing
> of
> > the 3 at Ravensworth. MD tags,
> > knive...machete...illegals...hey, cover all
> bases?
> > HA!
>

Yes, that was a test and you passed.

But the rest was on point.
> wow... now that is an asinine statement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 02:10AM by spunky.

Posted by: Negrodamus ()
Date: December 14, 2008 01:26PM

spunky Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> -----
> > spunky Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I bet he had something to do with the killing
> > of
> > > the 3 at Ravensworth. MD tags,
> > > knive...machete...illegals...hey, cover all
> > bases?
> > > HA!
> >
>
> Yes, that was a test and you passed.
>
> But the rest was on point.
> > wow... now that is an asinine statement.

After peering into my crystal basketball I claim "Bullshit!" Drug deal gone bad folks. It's only going to get worse, County board is going to cut the street crimes unit and half of the Gang unit. By the end of 2010 I predict homicides hitting 50 a year in FFX up from an average of 14.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:42PM

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 13, 2008 12:56AM

So why didn't crime go through the roof at Pan Am Shopping center and all long Nutley when the vienna metro station opened?

I guess you haven't lived here long enough, and where ever you are from it is common to say stupid shit because you and all your friends are ignorant.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, what's at Pan Am? Safeway, McDonalds, and Microcenter. Not really teen gangster hangout material there.

Posted by: andy ()
Date: December 16, 2008 12:11AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, what's at Pan Am? Safeway, McDonalds, and Microcenter. Not really teen gangster hangout material there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you serious?......Microcenter is ghetto as hell...ppl are stealing keyboards and flash drives everyday.......be careful

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sell your college text books online!!
[www.nvcsale.com]

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 10:11AM

NoMetro Wrote:
> cpac Wrote:
> -----
> >stuff like this is
> > happening more and more around here, and it
> > concerns me that this happened in tyson's
> corner.
>
> Get used to it. When they finally bring the Metro
> to Tysons look for all sorts of trash from DC and
> PG to make its way to the area and commit their
> crimes.

I was ignorant of the secret Black and Hispanic plan to take over Fairfax and the rest of America. But now, thanks to posters here, I am aware of their heinous plan.

I apologize for once wanting to become an illegal alien. Now, I must struggle to inform America of this dastardly plan and ensure that TRU AMERIKUNS are not held back by the machinations of the Black and Hispanic elites.

Posted by: shiet ()
Date: December 17, 2008 02:12PM

Maryland people need to learn to stay outta fairfax or we will merk you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.