HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Missing Person Ad for Eugene M Scott
Posted by: Help McGruff ()
Date: August 28, 2013 10:54PM

This is a good man. Help figure this case out. Contact FCPD if you can help.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2013/082813missingman.htm

Printer
Friendly Text
Size Text
Only
homepage > police > news releases:
Police Seek Public's Assistance in Locating Missing Man

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release:13/239/0098/LHC
August 28, 2013

Police Seek Public’s Assistance in
Locating Missing Man

Detectives are searching for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing 27-year-old man from the Falls Church area.

Eugene M. Scott, of the 600 block of Roosevelt Boulevard, was reported missing on Tuesday, August 27. He did not show up for work and his employer became concerned and called police. Police have not been able to locate Mr. Scott and seek the public’s assistance in locating him.

It is believed Scott was driving a 2012 white Hyundai Sonata, 4-door with Virginia tags XBS-3502.

Scott is described as a white male, 6 feet 2 inches tall, around 190 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Cara Griffith of the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-246-7526 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Eugene Scott (NOT actual vehicle) 2012 White Hyundai Sonata
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Missing Person Ad for Eugene M Scott
Posted by: ann ()
Date: August 31, 2013 11:05PM

I work at Inova Fairfax Hospital with Gino. He is a very nice, polite and well resppected man at the hospital. He is very quiet, but once you get to know him you will see its just because he is shy. He wears glasses now though. At least everytime I see him at work he's wearing them. I hope they find him soon. I miss seeing his smiling face at work. Also the photo of him is is hospital picture on his I'd. There is noone at work that has a good photo on there I'd. The picture makes him look like someone whom he is not.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.