HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jihad hits NOVA - imam calls on Muslims in US to wage jihad
Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: April 22, 2013 09:46PM

The controversial imam of a prominent mosque in Arlington, Va., has urged immigrant Muslims in the United States to wage war for Islam.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/us-imam-calls-on-muslims-in-us-to-wage-jihad/

Gerry sez - I LUV this guy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2013 09:50PM by imbiker.
Attachments:
gc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jihad hits NOVA - imam calls on Muslims in US to wage jihad
Posted by: eesh 2 ()
Date: April 22, 2013 10:17PM

imbiker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The controversial imam of a prominent mosque in
> Arlington, Va., has urged immigrant Muslims in the
> United States to wage war for Islam.
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/us-imam-calls-on
> -muslims-in-us-to-wage-jihad/
>
> Gerry sez - I LUV this guy!

Kill this motherfucker soon. I have my remington 223 ready for this faggot. Muslim brain matter will be all over his parking lot.

Posted by: uhoh ()
Date: April 22, 2013 11:18PM

eesh 2 Wrote:
> imbiker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The controversial imam of a prominent mosque in
> > Arlington, Va., has urged immigrant Muslims in
> the
> > United States to wage war for Islam.
> >
> >
> http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/us-imam-calls-on
>
> > -muslims-in-us-to-wage-jihad/
> >
> > Gerry sez - I LUV this guy!
>
>
> Kill this motherfucker soon. I have my remington
> 223 ready for this faggot. Muslim brain matter
> will be all over his parking lot.

Are you threatening to commit a hate crime?

Posted by: J Biden ()
Date: April 23, 2013 09:07AM

Hasn't Obama been advocating class (if not religious) warfare for several years now? What's the dif?

Posted by: kmwDv ()
Date: April 23, 2013 12:24PM

Does anyone here even know what the words "hijrah" and "jihad" mean? Didnt think so

Posted by: winner winner ()
Date: April 23, 2013 12:51PM

kmwDv Wrote:
> Does anyone here even know what the words "hijrah"
> and "jihad" mean? Didnt think so

Yes. Many people do. What is your fucking point? Do you have a point? Didn't think so.

Posted by: pD4TD ()
Date: April 23, 2013 12:56PM

I do have a point. Many people, like the author of the article posted, misconstrue the true meaning of those two words. They rely on the definitions put forth by Pamela Geller or Fox News, which screams credibility.

If they knew the true meaning of Jihad, they would understand that it doesnt mean killing innocent people.

This line is the best "The mosque’s name, al-Hijrah, refers to the Islamic strategy of using migrants to gradually expand Islam into new territories."

No. Hijrah refers to when the prophet led his followers from Mecca to Medinah. and Dar al Hijrah basically translates to "House of refuge".

So my point is, no, you don't know what those words mean.

Posted by: get to school ()
Date: April 23, 2013 01:18PM

pD4TD Wrote:
> I do have a point. Many people, like the author of
> the article posted, misconstrue the true meaning
> of those two words. They rely on the definitions
> put forth by Pamela Geller or Fox News, which
> screams credibility.
>
> If they knew the true meaning of Jihad, they would
> understand that it doesnt mean killing innocent
> people.
>
> This line is the best "The mosque’s name,
> al-Hijrah, refers to the Islamic strategy of using
> migrants to gradually expand Islam into new
> territories."
>
> No. Hijrah refers to when the prophet led his
> followers from Mecca to Medinah. and Dar al Hijrah
> basically translates to "House of refuge".
>
> So my point is, no, you don't know what those
> words mean.

ORLY?

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/hijrah.htm

The imam's of this mosque you are so eager to defend include:

Mohammed al-Hanooti
Anwar al-Awlaki (yes, that guy)

Muslims who have worshiped there include:

Nidal Malik Hasan
Abelhaleem Hasan Abdelraziq Ashqar
Nawaf al-Hazmi and Hani Hanjour
Ahmed Omar Abu Ali

Nice bunch of terrorist and terrorist supporters you are defending there.

Posted by: CYVGe ()
Date: April 23, 2013 01:29PM

Lol since you think im supporting anyone.

All Im saying is that real research (not the interwebs) should be used to understand the true meaning. Id go into detail why that website you linked isnt exactly the best citation, but its FFU, so i dont exactly know if youd have the ability to comprehend.

Im sure Jared Lee Loughner, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Robert Rudolph, Richard Girnt Butler, etc, etc, etc, went to some church somewhere at some time. Nice bunch of terrorists you stand behind as a christian.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: April 23, 2013 01:30PM

Thank god for tolerance. Were it not for "tolerance", idiots like this dune-jockey might not be able to spew his Middle-East-Centric, anti-American ideology right here, just a few miles from the nation's capitol.

Thank god, or "Alhamdulillah", that we're not too quick too judge or label someone as a threat, or simply someone we don't want in our community. For if we were to judge them as such, they would not have the opportunity to prove themselves as a threat or someone we don't want in our community.

Posted by: get to school ()
Date: April 23, 2013 01:50PM

CYVGe Wrote:
> Lol since you think im supporting anyone.

Where did I indicate you supported anyone? Pick up a dictionary, bub.

> All Im saying is that real research (not the
> interwebs) should be used to understand the true
> meaning. Id go into detail why that website you
> linked isnt exactly the best citation, but its
> FFU, so i dont exactly know if youd have the
> ability to comprehend.

You won't because you can't. This is your way of weaseling out of it. I'd call you a pussy, but you already know you are and you havem ore than proven it here.

> Im sure Jared Lee Loughner, Timothy McVeigh, Eric
> Robert Rudolph, Richard Girnt Butler, etc, etc,
> etc, went to some church somewhere at some time.

The same church at the same time? Also, in the name of which religion did Loughner gun down Rep. Giffords? What crime was Butler convicted of?

> Nice bunch of terrorists you stand behind as a
> christian.

Please indicate where I stood behind terrorists or christians. Be specific.

Posted by: XYGe3 ()
Date: April 23, 2013 02:11PM

pD4TD Wrote:
> I do have a point. Many people, like the author of
> the article posted, misconstrue the true meaning
> of those two words. They rely on the definitions
> put forth by Pamela Geller or Fox News, which
> screams credibility.
>
> If they knew the true meaning of Jihad, they would
> understand that it doesnt mean killing innocent
> people.
>
> This line is the best "The mosque’s name,
> al-Hijrah, refers to the Islamic strategy of using
> migrants to gradually expand Islam into new
> territories."
>
> No. Hijrah refers to when the prophet led his
> followers from Mecca to Medinah. and Dar al Hijrah
> basically translates to "House of refuge".
>
> So my point is, no, you don't know what those
> words mean.

Awww... bullshit. Some Americans aren't as stupid as you seem to believe. Because it is not the literal meaning does not change the practical implications nor the way in which he used the term. In the same way that Americans use various terms with implied meanings. Someone getting up after him and waving their hands and saying "he was just kidding" in an attempt to do PR damage control doesn't change what was said and meant.

Are you denying that there is a significant movement to establish a de facto "caliphate" via assimilation by groups like Hizb ut-Tahrir and e.g., the London and Scandinavian settlements?

And "refuge" for whom?

Imams

Mohammed al-Hanooti

The mosque's Imam from 1995–99 was Mohammed al-Hanooti, born in Haifa, British Mandate of Palestine.[10] He spoke up for Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, who was deported in 1997 and indicted years later on charges of arranging financial support for Hamas, which the U.S. views as a terrorist organization.[11] In 1998, al-Hanooti criticized President Clinton for ordering U.S. military strikes in Sudan and Afghanistan, saying there was not enough convincing evidence to justify the violence.[12] In 1999 he testified in support of Ihab M. Ali, who refused to testify before a grand jury investigating the 1998 United States embassy bombings, telling the federal judge that Islamic law "gives him the right to abstain from giving testimony in case it hurts him or it hurts any other Muslim."[13] Al-Hanooti was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.[14][15]

Anwar al-Awlaki, October 2008

Anwar al-Awlaki was Imam at the mosque between January 2001 and April 2002.[16] Fluent in English, known for giving eloquent talks on Islam, and with a mandate to attract young non-Arabic speakers, al-Awlaki "was the magic bullet," according to mosque spokesman Johari Abdul-Malik; "he had everything all in a box."[5] "He had an allure. He was charming."[17]

He has been accused since of being a senior al-Qaeda recruiter and motivator linked to various terrorists, including three 9/11 hijackers, the accused Fort Hood shooter, and the accused Christmas Day 2009 bomber.[18][19][20] Supporters of the mosque say that al-Awlaki publicly condemned the 9/11 attacks, and was not known to give radical speeches at the time.[21] But writing on the IslamOnline.net website six days after the 9/11 attacks, he suggested that Israeli intelligence agents might have been responsible for the attacks, and that the FBI "went into the roster of the airplanes and whoever has a Muslim or Arab name became the hijacker by default."[22]

Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf Al-Hazmi set up their base of operations in San Diego upon their arrival in the US with the assistance of a number of people who were later investigated by the FBI and press.[23] They established a close relationship with Awlaki, who had been Imam of the Masjid Ar-Ribat al-Islami mosque since 1996.[22][24][25][26][27] After leaving San Diego and Arizona in 2001 and moving to Falls Church, Virginia, Hani Hanjour specified the Virginia mosque in Falls Church as his forwarding mailing address.[28] He and Al-Hazmi attended Awlaki's sermons at the Virginia mosque. The 9/11 Commission Report, prepared after the attacks had taken place, concluded the men's appearances at Al-Alwaki's mosque "may not have been coincidental". The Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan attended the mosque for the funeral of his mother in May 2001, likely arranged by his brother who lived in Virginia.[29] For ten years, Hasan regularly attended a mosque in Silver Spring, Maryland, closer to where he lived and worked.[30][31][27][32] "In my view, he is more than a coincidental figure," said House Intelligence Committee member Representative Anna Eshoo (D-CA) in 2003.[33]

The mosque board member Esam Omeish was reported by the Washington Post as having been one of the mosque officials who hired al-Awlaki (Paul Sperry says he "personally" hired him).[34][35] Omeish said in 2004 that he was convinced that al-Awlaki: "has no inclination or active involvement in any events or circumstances that have to do with terrorism."[5]

On April 6, 2010, The New York Times reported that President Obama had authorized the targeted killing of al-Awlaki, the first time such an order had been made against an American citizen.[36][37]

Johari Abdul-Malik

Brooklyn-born convert-to-Islam Imam Johari Abdul-Malik has been the mosque's Director of Outreach since June 2002. Speaking on his role at the mosque, he said:
“It’s important that there’s an American at the mosque to speak with media, to defend Islam, who can talk about the rights of Muslims. It would be difficult for us if we had an imam who didn’t understand the process here.”[38]

During his tenure at Dar Al-Hijrah, Abdul-Malik has commented publicly on Islamic affairs on the criminal cases of several American Muslims. Abdul-Malik spoke up in 2003 in defense of Abdul Rahman al-Amoudi, founder of the American Muslim Council, who was indicted on charges of engaging in illegal financial transactions with Libya.[39] However, in 2004 al-Amoudi pled guilty to financial and conspiracy charges, and was sentenced to 23 year in jail.[40]

When Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, who worshiped and taught Islamic studies at Dar Al-Hijrah, for which he also was a camp counselor, was charged by U.S. prosecutors with plotting with members of al-Qaeda to assassinate President George W. Bush, Abdul-Malik said in February 2005: "Our whole community is under siege. They don't see this as a case of criminality. They see it as a civil rights case. As a frontal attack on their community." He added: "The feeling I get here on a daily basis must be what it was like to be a member of Martin Luther King Jr.'s church following the case of Rosa Parks. People always ask, 'What is the latest from the courthouse?'"[41] Abdul-Malik accused the government of singling out Abu Ali to stir anti-Muslim sentiment.[42] Abu Ali was convicted in 2005 of providing material support to the al-Qaeda terrorist network, and conspiracy to assassinate President Bush, and is serving a life sentence.[43][44] When in April 2005 Ali al-Timimi of Fairfax, Virginia, an American-born Muslim cleric, was convicted of inciting followers to wage war against the US just days after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and of recruiting for the Pakistani terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Toiba, and the paintball terrorist cell, Abdul-Malik said: "There is a view many Muslims have when they come to America that you could not be arrested for something you say. But now they have discovered they are not free to speak their minds. And if our opinions are out of vogue in the current climate, we feel we are all at risk."[45][46] Al-Timimi was sentenced to life imprisonment.
After the July 2005 London bombings that killed 55 people, a 30-second anti-terrorism public service TV spot was run called “Not in the Name of Islam,” featuring Abdul-Malik and two American Muslim women.[47] And in January 2008, Abdul-Malik was trying to establish a nationwide movement of Muslim men to lobby for the new interpretation of Chapter 4, Verse 34 of the Koran, long interpreted as giving husbands the right to beat their wives as the final step in an escalating series of punishments for being rebellious (following admonishing their wives, and then abandoning them in bed).[48] “That is the linchpin, the fulcrum that justifies domestic violence in the Muslim context,” he said. The new interpretation would interpret the verse as calling for women to be obedient to God.[49]

In November 2009, Abdul-Malik responded to al-Awlaki's support of the Fort Hood shooter by saying:

"Al-Awlaqi ... supported the crime that Hasan committed and said that the US Muslims who opposed the crime have betrayed the Muslim ummah (the community of Muslims worldwide) and are hypocrites. I answer him by saying that he has thus separated himself from the Muslim community in the United States. The holy Koran teaches us that we as US Muslims should enrich the society we live in with humanitarian services, wisdom, teaching God's beautiful verses about love, mercy, and compassion to all mankind."

Abdul-Malik went on to say that, of those who worshiped at the mosque and had discussed the Fort Hood shootings,

"Many of the immigrants focused on the conspiracy theory. Some said that Hasan did not commit the crime, but that it was committed by other US military personnel who then killed him and said that he was the one who did it. They are like those who said that the September 11 attacks were not committed by those who committed them, and that it too was a “conspiracy.” I am one of those whose ancestors came here hundreds of years ago. I am a black American, and I know that “denial” is the explanation of those who cannot explain what they see or hear, especially if they belong to a minority group and are not used to the US way of life. But we black Americans have passed these stages. We became involved in political action, and the President of the United States is now one of us. Perhaps I am saying what I am saying because I was a Christian, and became Muslim. But I believe that this issue is a temporary one, and we ask God to raise us from one stage to another."[50]

Mohammed Adam El-Sheikh

Sheikh Mohammed Adam El-Sheikh, formerly a Muslim Brotherhood member in the Sudan, and one of the founders of both the mosque and the Muslim American Society (MAS), was the mosque's Imam between August 2003 and May 2005. He left the mosque to become the executive director of the Fiqh Council of North America, an association of Islamic legal scholars.[5][51]

Commenting in 2004 on the beheadings of American hostages Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl, he said:

"beheadings are not mentioned in the Koran at all. According to Islamic penal law, killers will be sentenced to death, but the means of execution are not mentioned. ...we don't condone this. They are not following Islam. They are following their own whims."[52]

And in 2004, speaking of Palestinian suicide bombers he said "if certain Muslims are to be cornered where they cannot defend themselves, except through these kinds of means, and their local religious leaders issued fatwas to permit that, then it becomes acceptable as an exceptional rule, but should not be taken as a principle."[5]

Shaker Elsayed

A Shariah law scholar born in Cairo, Egypt, has been the resident imam at Dar Al-Hijrah since June 1, 2005.[53] From 2000 through 2005 he was the Secretary General of the Muslim American Society.[54]

Elsayed served as an unofficial spokesman for the family of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, who had worshiped at Dar Al-Hijrah, and was charged with plotting to assassinate President Bush. Elsayed said the case against Abu Ali was based on a confession to Saudi authorities he termed "laughable,"[55] and Elsayed accused the Justice Department of unfairly targeting Abu Ali and other young Muslims for prosecution.[56][57][57] Abu Ali was convicted, and sentenced to life in prison.[58]

Posted by: StopBeingLame ()
Date: April 23, 2013 03:43PM

kmwDv Wrote:
> Does anyone here even know what the words "hijrah"
> and "jihad" mean? Didnt think so

Oh, please not that lame argument about the true meaning of the word "Jihad" ... nobody pays attention that anymore.

The Islamic groups bent on slaughtering non believers use the word jihad to encourage terrorist attacks. If you think they're using it incorrectly, go talk to them. The rest of us don't care.

Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: April 23, 2013 04:11PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/20/fbi-informant

Muslims so extreme they reported an FBI informant to the FBI because he was a "potentially dangerous extremist". Yeah, all muslims are the same.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: April 23, 2013 04:16PM

CYVGe Wrote:
> Lol since you think im supporting anyone.
>
> All Im saying is that real research (not the
> interwebs) should be used to understand the true
> meaning. Id go into detail why that website you
> linked isnt exactly the best citation, but its
> FFU, so i dont exactly know if youd have the
> ability to comprehend.
>
> Im sure Jared Lee Loughner, Timothy McVeigh, Eric
> Robert Rudolph, Richard Girnt Butler, etc, etc,
> etc, went to some church somewhere at some time.
> Nice bunch of terrorists you stand behind as a
> christian.

The church of Atheism yes. Its truly pathetic how liberal white guilt bends over backwards to defend Islam out of one side of their mouth while just spewing bullshit to attack Christianity out the other.

Youre more then welcome to move to a Muslim country and see how truly accepting they are.

Date: April 23, 2013 04:19PM

Hmm Wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/20/fbi-in
> formant
>
> Muslims so extreme they reported an FBI informant
> to the FBI because he was a "potentially dangerous
> extremist". Yeah, all muslims are the same.

And theres the other bullshit liberal argument.

Because you point out that some of them are terrorists or have evil attention youre somehow condemning the whole group and single act proves that its not possible that even one of them could be.

Honestly is there a single brain cell at work in your head? Just because one muslim is a terrorist doesnt mean they all are, just like because one isnt doesnt mean they all arent.

Stop using the bullshit tactic of turning specific information about a specific leader and church isnt a sweeping world wide statement

Posted by: No logic 101 ()
Date: April 23, 2013 04:27PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> Hmm Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > formant
> >
> > Muslims so extreme they reported an FBI
> informant
> > to the FBI because he was a "potentially
> dangerous
> > extremist". Yeah, all muslims are the same.
>
>
> And theres the other bullshit liberal argument.
>
> Because you point out that some of them are
> terrorists or have evil attention youre somehow
> condemning the whole group and single act proves
> that its not possible that even one of them could
> be.
>
> Honestly is there a single brain cell at work in
> your head? Just because one muslim is a terrorist
> doesnt mean they all are, just like because one
> isnt doesnt mean they all arent.
>
> Stop using the bullshit tactic of turning specific
> information about a specific leader and church
> isnt a sweeping world wide statement

Do you speak English? Seriously, WTF.

Posted by: IMightAgreeWithYou ()
Date: April 23, 2013 04:44PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> Hmm Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > formant
> >
> > Muslims so extreme they reported an FBI
> informant
> > to the FBI because he was a "potentially
> dangerous
> > extremist". Yeah, all muslims are the same.
>
>
> And theres the other bullshit liberal argument.
>
> Because you point out that some of them are
> terrorists or have evil attention youre somehow
> condemning the whole group and single act proves
> that its not possible that even one of them could
> be.
>
> Honestly is there a single brain cell at work in
> your head? Just because one muslim is a terrorist
> doesnt mean they all are, just like because one
> isnt doesnt mean they all arent.
>
> Stop using the bullshit tactic of turning specific
> information about a specific leader and church
> isnt a sweeping world wide statement

Dude, you may have a point, but after reading your post six times, I still have no idea what you're saying! LOLz

Date: April 23, 2013 05:40PM

No logic 101 Wrote:

> Do you speak English? Seriously, WTF.

Do you read English? Theres a couple typos but its not hard to follow at all.

You liberals are using the bullshit tactic of trying to say no muslim is a terrorists because you can point to an instance they did something good. You are also trying to say that people are making world wide statements about them because of a specific group and people they are pointing out.

Its called deflection as you bend over backwards to apologize to them. The statements about that specific group applies only to that specific group and leader. So cut the bullshit and stay on topic. If you think that guys show great use examples of his own personal actions and words not what someone else did in England.

Posted by: Sargent Friday ()
Date: April 23, 2013 08:38PM

Hmm Wrote:
> formant
>
> Muslims so extreme they reported an FBI informant
> to the FBI because he was a "potentially dangerous
> extremist". Yeah, all muslims are the same.

The distinction is that nobody believes that ALL Muslims are evil. Other than a few exceptional idiots anyway.

On the other side, mainstream libs including apparently the President and much of his administration appear unable to accept that there is in fact a significant number (literally millions) who view *themselves* as our enemy. They could give a fuck whether you want to call them Islamic terrorist. In fact, they'd wear it as a badge of honor. Even various Muslim groups have called out their own community for not recognizing there is a problem in such denial and doing not more.

Posted by: TARBOUCHE ()
Date: April 23, 2013 10:32PM

I used to go to Tarbouche in Arlington.

It seems there are some Radicals who hang out there. I would assume the government already knows about this placwe.

Posted by: IMightAgreeWithYou ()
Date: April 24, 2013 12:22AM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:> Do you read English? Theres a couple typos but
> its not hard to follow at all.
>
> You liberals are using the bullshit tactic of
> trying to say no muslim is a terrorists because
> you can point to an instance they did something
> good. You are also trying to say that people are
> making world wide statements about them because of
> a specific group and people they are pointing
> out.
>
> Its called deflection as you bend over backwards
> to apologize to them. The statements about that
> specific group applies only to that specific group
> and leader. So cut the bullshit and stay on
> topic. If you think that guys show great use
> examples of his own personal actions and words not
> what someone else did in England.

Please take an effective writing course and then come back and try to communicate with us.

Thanks

Date: April 24, 2013 01:06AM

IMightAgreeWithYou Wrote:
> Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:> Do you read English?
> Theres a couple typos but
> > its not hard to follow at all.
> >
> > You liberals are using the bullshit tactic of
> > trying to say no muslim is a terrorists because
> > you can point to an instance they did something
> > good. You are also trying to say that people
> are
> > making world wide statements about them because
> of
> > a specific group and people they are pointing
> > out.
> >
> > Its called deflection as you bend over
> backwards
> > to apologize to them. The statements about
> that
> > specific group applies only to that specific
> group
> > and leader. So cut the bullshit and stay on
> > topic. If you think that guys show great use
> > examples of his own personal actions and words
> not
> > what someone else did in England.
>
>
> Please take an effective writing course and then
> come back and try to communicate with us.
>
> Thanks

Typical trying to deflect from the truth. It doesnt get any more straight forward than that. I suggest you go back and get that GED or finish high school if youre having comprehension issues.

Date: August 19, 2013 01:21AM

WOW This is the most IGNORANT blog I have ever seen on the subject Islam.

Liberal Logic 102 you are about the most ignorant of them all. No one is defending Islam. They are simply trying to explain the facts and logic that surround the violence happening in the name of Islam.

If you dont care to listen well that is just typically and brews ignorance. You are an embarrassment to us people that use our brain to think and process facts and logic. You should turn your brain in because you are clearly not using it.

I would not be sad if you got nut cancer because it would Karma kicking you in the nutz..

All Muslims are NOT violent you narrow minded waste of Oxygen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.