HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sheriff Mark Sites
Posted by: Dranesville Demmo ()
Date: June 21, 2013 10:35PM

My wife went to a meeting the other night for the Dranesville Democratic party and was blown away by the new Sheriff Mark Sites. A good guy with 17 years of experience and the past year as the number 2 in the agency. Apparently he was a SWAT commander and involved with the budget as well for the Sheriffs Office. The woman who is running against him seemed lost with her facts and disorganized. Seemed nice enough but for us and the majority of other Dranesville Demmos, Sites seems like he commands the facts. Doesn't hurt that he will be the Sheriff July 1st to run against the Republican!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheriff Mark Sites
Posted by: Annandale girl ()
Date: June 21, 2013 11:19PM

Sites was good at the forumn in Dranesville.. He looked a little like that guy from Rascall Flatts!!

Posted by: TMI ()
Date: June 21, 2013 11:23PM

Holy Crap he does look like the guy from Rascal Flatts!!

Posted by: Also there ()
Date: June 22, 2013 09:59PM

I was also there the other night at the Dranesville forum and yes I too was impressed with Mr Sites. I should point out that he is not yet the Sheriff, apparently that happens July 1st,but by all appearences the county and the law enforcement community in general will be in good hands.

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:10PM

$10 says these are all the same person.

Posted by: UR RIGHT BRIAN ()
Date: June 23, 2013 12:02AM

Brian you are right-you are a homosexual-but don't let that get in the way-be open about it-we support your decision..

Posted by: TMI ()
Date: June 23, 2013 09:59PM

Brian you are wrong but I will say I was not at this Dranesville event being talked about. I looked at the guy's web site www.sitesforsheriff.org and saw his pic.Dude does look a little like that lead singer from Rascall Flatts...

Posted by: New Sheriff in Town ()
Date: June 28, 2013 08:23AM

Fairfax County To Swear In Interim Sheriff
Mark Sites will take over the office July 1 and serve until the special election in November.
http://fallschurch.patch.com/groups/editors-picks/p/fairfax-county-to-swear-in-interim-sheriff_06a91dcc

There’s a new sheriff in town — at least for a few months.

Lt. Col. Mark Sites will be sworn in July 1 as Fairfax County’s new interim sheriff. He'll serve through a special election scheduled for Nov. 5.

Current Sheriff Stan Barry announced in May he would retire come July. Barry has served as sheriff since 2000.

Barry’s official successor will be chosen in November, but Sites, a 17-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office, will serve in the meantime.

Sites has served as assistant commander of the emergency response team, commander of court services and chief deputy sheriff of administration.

Sites is also the chair of the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, an agency that helps organize and coordinate care and services for county residents with physical, mental and intellectual disabilities.

He received his bachelor's degree in administration of justice from George Mason University in 1995 and his master's degree in public administration from GMU in 1998. He is a 2012 graduate of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Academy in Quantico, Va.

Lt. Col. Mark Sites. Courtesy Fairfax County
Attachments:
88e12073d04b0a2fda221d607ff700a9.png

Posted by: Chippah ()
Date: June 28, 2013 01:51PM

Yeah what's his brothers name Web or sumpin'? Tss tss

Posted by: Spork ()
Date: June 28, 2013 06:50PM

Shit is brown, just sayin'.

Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: June 28, 2013 09:20PM

Posted by: Spork ()
Date: June 28, 2013 06:50PM

Shit is brown, just sayin'.

Mr Spork,
I do not know you but I admire your appreciation of the color of shit brown. Back in the day when I left my "deposits" throughout the ADC I often wondered if I was the only one who liked that color. Of course sometimes my "deposits" were a deeper, darker brown due to too much refried beans and Natural Light beer, but nevertheless I was enthralled with the color.
Mr Spork you are obviously a man who appreciates the finer art of shit so you must be a Dem. Your day of justice is coming when Bill Cooper sets up shop.

Posted by: Please run again ()
Date: June 28, 2013 09:57PM

Cooper for Sheriff!!!

Posted by: anyone but Stacie ()
Date: June 28, 2013 10:27PM

I would put signs in the ground for Bill before I do anything for Kincaid..as a reminder she has tried to write up people who were off their post. She has yelled at subordinates who she does not agree with. If you feel the way I do, help Coop win. He will treat you respect and not hold grudges like she will. Ask yourself-why are you scared to post on her opponents FB page or show any support? Because she will get even with you.

Posted by: Bill C ()
Date: June 28, 2013 10:57PM

If he's a dem, you know he's dirty. Not exactly a high achiever in academics either. Then again, to be a dem, you have to be a braindead zombie.

Posted by: Boring Race ()
Date: June 28, 2013 11:04PM

Coop needs to get back in it. At least the race was exciting last time. Sites and Kincaid are boring.

Posted by: Mr GFR ()
Date: June 30, 2013 03:54AM

Dranesville Demmo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently he was a SWAT commander and involved with the budget as well for
> the Sheriffs Office.

Fairfax County Sheriffs office does not have a SWAT team. Their emergency response team is not a traditional SWAT team as most people think of them. I think they even called it CERT or something once upon a time. They are used to primarily to respond to emergencies inside the jail such as fights or hard to deal with guests. They also will do additional court house security for high profile cases.

Posted by: Correction ()
Date: June 30, 2013 07:42AM

It is SERT! - Sheriff Emergency Response Team. And They do train the same way SWAT does. Duties might be slightly different but their training is the same as SWAT guys from the Police Department. NO DIFFERENCE.

Posted by: The phantom Sporker ()
Date: June 30, 2013 08:59PM

Correction Wrote:
> It is SERT! - Sheriff Emergency Response Team. And
> They do train the same way SWAT does. Duties
> might be slightly different but their training is
> the same as SWAT guys from the Police Department.
> NO DIFFERENCE.

WOW! Inferiority complex much? Yes they TRAIN like SWAT but they ain't SWAT. Guess tears don't show up on brown as easily as blue.

Cinderblock walls, flourescent lighting and the smell of unwashed Ass and cheesy feet all day. Hell, I want to go off myself just thinking of it.

Date: July 02, 2013 07:32PM

WOW! Inferiority complex much? Yes they TRAIN like SWAT but they ain't SWAT. Guess tears don't show up on brown as easily as blue.

Response: I was just offering a clarification. Noone said that they are SWAT. And, that is the reason why I replied to the citizen that was misinformed.

Date: July 02, 2013 11:35PM

Correction--

Please explain what does SERT do in the fine County Jail of ours. What would their daily responsibilities be when they report to work everyday? How many barricades, search warrants, etc etc have they handled in the last year?

Posted by: The Truth At Last ()
Date: July 03, 2013 12:00AM

87 actually

Date: July 03, 2013 02:23AM

The Truth At Last Wrote:
> 87 actually

Bull shit....

Well ok...if you count the guy hiding in his cell refusing to give back his spoon. How many of these 87 you claim were outside the jail?

Posted by: JxVF7 ()
Date: July 03, 2013 02:28AM

Correction Wrote:
> It is SERT! - Sheriff Emergency Response Team. And
> They do train the same way SWAT does. Duties
> might be slightly different but their training is
> the same as SWAT guys from the Police Department.
> NO DIFFERENCE.

Seems like just about every LE group trains like SWAT these days.

Friggin library cops think they're some elite tactical operators.

Posted by: Excuse me ()
Date: July 03, 2013 08:11AM

Why the hell is this even being debated?! Stacey's campaign camp has bigger
Problems with her hiding her TRUE agenda and things about her that she is hiding
From her far left democratic base!

Posted by: Help me understand ()
Date: July 03, 2013 08:43PM

I understand that Sheriffs deputies and support staff have endorsed Stacey Kincaid. What are these 'things' that the voters need to know? Seems to me that she has the support of her co-workers. Also Seems like that will carry a lot of weight with voters.

Posted by: Honest Citizen ()
Date: July 05, 2013 02:46PM

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!! That is not what it means. However, That is the message Kincaid's camp is trying to send.

I will clarify...SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF HER CO-WORKERS. SHERIFF DEPUTIES AND SUPPORT STAFF HAVE NOT ENDORSED HER AT ALL. SOME MEMBER OF THE UNION HAVE. BUT THEY ARE MAKING IT LOOK LIKE IT IS A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

Fairfax County voters please come out and vote For MARK SITES on July 23 at 0630pm at Woodson High School in Fairfax.

Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: July 05, 2013 05:17PM

Wrong, she does have the support of the agency. Sites is a big do nothing, look at their records on community involment. Only one stands out.

Posted by: Another honest citizen -LMAO ()
Date: July 05, 2013 07:56PM

Agent smith and ffxresident- otherwise known as Stacey and Kevin, Ok MAYBE Ray- I agree that the union is a fucked up mess and that the residents need to know the "truth" about Stacey Kincaid's reputation among almost ALL of her coworkers ( NO , this is not a command staff member!) she is a vengeful person that when has a problem with any coworker tries to stab them in the back. Everyone knows this.She also has a lot of skeletons in her closet that will be coming out. The same cannot be said for Mark Sites. Note to Stacey : Why don't you tell your democrat friends what a gun and bullet lover you are???

Date: July 05, 2013 09:09PM

Wrong on both counts, I have been retired a long time.

Stacey is the clear choice, not someone with empty promises like Mr. Coffee offered as a last ditch effort to save his election.

Posted by: sharkbait ()
Date: July 05, 2013 09:38PM

Guess what - there's very few people that don't have skeletons in their closets. Gotta love these threats and nasty inuendos. Is that all you got? How immature of you. Keep on trying to minimize Stacey's success - come the 23rd it won't matter because Stacey will be the Sheriff. Oh and imagine, law enforcement "liking" their gun and bullets - go figure! Not an issue you idiot!

Posted by: ArtVanDelay ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:06PM

Here is the deal- Stacie is a good person. I have worked for her. She cares. She is not about to fuck anyone. She actually has good will from people in Fairfax.Her Chief Deputies will be people of honor. No one is going to screwed over for not supporting her. If you want to be pissed at anyone be pissed at Stan- he left us with the possibility of Cooper now.I fought along side my brothers and sisters last time to keep that from happening.He assured all that he would finish his term, and I understand things happen. But you need Stacie to keep that POS Cooper from ruining the agency.

Posted by: #BeReal ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:45PM

Agent Smith Wrote:
> Wrong, she does have the support of the agency.
> Sites is a big do nothing, look at their records
> on community involment. Only one stands out.

Is that why she is never in the building?

Posted by: sharkbait ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:08PM

So you are watching her every move? Typical of Stan's administration. Bet she is out doing what she needs to be doing in the community. Also bet she is using her own leave for this purpose. Stan was never there EVEN when he was actually in his office, and I do mean in his office since he rarely left it.

Posted by: Dick Tracy ()
Date: July 06, 2013 09:28PM

Are you saying the current chief deputies are dishonorable? I have worked with both of them and they are good, honorable people and have done a lot for the agency.

Posted by: mycountry ()
Date: July 06, 2013 10:55PM

Sites worked maybe 2 years in the jail and then hid for 15 years. He got the name "Out of Sight Mark Site"
Attachments:
Z1.jpg
Z2.jpg
Z3.jpg

Posted by: ru hapy ()
Date: July 06, 2013 11:07PM

Are you happy Stan? These POS that you thought were freinds- Kevin, Stacie,Shawna(man hands) Jim, Kevin, and Dan K-are about to let Cooper walk in...

Posted by: Man Hands ()
Date: July 06, 2013 11:16PM

Let me open your beer- with my big hands..any questions?

Posted by: mycountry ()
Date: July 06, 2013 11:21PM

DUHHHH
Attachments:
Z5.jpg

Date: July 07, 2013 10:02PM

You guys are making this easy for me...it is apparent there will be a winner and a loser come July 23. And based on the venom being put out, there ain't gonna be a whole lotta love left over. Bill Cooper is the ONLY one running in this race who will not turn the world upside down and try to f#$% people. He will pick two honorable people for Chief Deputy positions and then move forward. He will sign the agreement with the county to ensure workplace peace of mind for employees.And he will not EQUATE Shop with the Sheriff or any community involement-which is nice-with being a Deputy Sheriff with Law Enforcement powers in the county of Fairfax.The union had it's own agenda when it did an endorsement process before it even knew who all the players were. Ya think it knew who it wanted? Sites had no chance. And now I tell you now Coop will be a solid Sheriff who will have a TOUGH jail with no BS from inmates..

Date: July 07, 2013 10:06PM

HONORABLE? LIKE YOU?

Date: July 07, 2013 10:15PM

Date: July 07, 2013 10:06PM

HONORABLE? LIKE YOU?
Why of course..you fucking douche bag..being a Captain and making the money you do you should understand..how is your spouse?

Posted by: toto we're not in kansas anymore ()
Date: July 07, 2013 11:11PM

Wow, everyone on this site is so mature - what examples you all are for the citizens of Fairfax. I would imagine that both Sites and Kincaid are capable people in the department. If I were to go on the 23rd how will I know which one is better - I can't make heads or tails of what you all are saying.

Posted by: old guard ()
Date: July 08, 2013 09:40AM

Wow, Don't know how accurate that 87 number is, but MR GFR obviously has no clue what he is talking about. 4 years ago my sister in law was taken hostage by an armed home invader. The Fairfax SERT guys are the ones who broke down her door and rescued her unharmed. Have also seen them on drug and gang busts with the police department's SWAT guys in my own neighborhood on 3 different occasions so its obvious that they do perform many SWAT functions. MR GFR take note, "It Is Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool, Than To Open Your Mouth And Remove All Doubt".

Posted by: Honest Citizen ()
Date: July 08, 2013 09:51AM

Thank you Old Guard!!!

Date: July 08, 2013 07:08PM

old guard Wrote:
> Wow, Don't know how accurate that 87 number is,
> but MR GFR obviously has no clue what he is
> talking about. 4 years ago my sister in law was
> taken hostage by an armed home invader. The
> Fairfax SERT guys are the ones who broke down her
> door and rescued her unharmed. Have also seen
> them on drug and gang busts with the police
> department's SWAT guys in my own neighborhood on 3
> different occasions so its obvious that they do
> perform many SWAT functions. MR GFR take note,
> "It Is Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A
> Fool, Than To Open Your Mouth And Remove All
> Doubt".

Dude...you are so full of shit.

Posted by: FLETCHER's DOJO ()
Date: July 08, 2013 09:12PM

SERT=FOF....The Inner Circle.

Date: July 08, 2013 09:59PM

Lets try this...

Go read the Sheriff's own description of what sert is and does. Page 7 is where it starts talking about sert.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/sheriff/fairfaxsheriff-annualreport2011.pdf

and then you can even read the Sheriff's own county webpage.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/sheriff/sert.htm

Posted by: Sgt. JAMF ()
Date: July 09, 2013 07:19AM

highever.........
Attachments:
niggas posting in a troll thread.jpg

Posted by: old guard ()
Date: July 09, 2013 06:47PM

yep, There it is, "Street Crimes" Thanks for choking out your own false argument!!!!

Posted by: Ex Offender ()
Date: July 09, 2013 06:56PM

Now Now boys and girls. Just to ad to this, that description u 2 spoke of makes no mention of the SERT guys supplementing Jumpout, Tac, Gang Unit or the Feds , but I know for a fact that they do all of the above. Its obvious that the ones commenting on this are not with the SERT guys and they obviously talk way too much about things they have no knowledge of, so I'm sure the real SERT guys don't make them privy to anything they do.

Posted by: too cool for school ()
Date: July 09, 2013 07:56PM

Like who cares about all this sert stuff? Get back to the real discussion - best candidate is Kincaid!

Posted by: FLETCHERS DOJO ()
Date: July 09, 2013 08:08PM

Ex Offender Wrote:
> Now Now boys and girls. Just to ad to this, that
> description u 2 spoke of makes no mention of the
> SERT guys supplementing Jumpout, Tac, Gang Unit or
> the Feds , but I know for a fact that they do all
> of the above. Its obvious that the ones
> commenting on this are not with the SERT guys and
> they obviously talk way too much about things they
> have no knowledge of, so I'm sure the real SERT
> guys don't make them privy to anything they do.

SERT or otherwise known as the Friends Of Fletcher.......Cross us and we'll trash your house just like we did to Joe Hayward.

Posted by: 3 lock box ()
Date: July 09, 2013 11:05PM

so does anyone know what any of the candidates views and plans are if elected?

Posted by: #TheFacts ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:01PM

3 lock box Wrote:
> so does anyone know what any of the candidates
> views and plans are if elected?

I looked over Ms. Kincaid's webpage but all she talks about is working wih the commnity, in what why don't know. But, is there anything else to offer to employees? or the operations of the Detention Center?

From what I read She hasn't offered anything to the staff and agency as a whole yet.

Sheriff Sites on the other hand has offered to improve the operations of the Sheriff's Office. He is already working with CSB to establish a drop-off center for people with mental illness. When someone with mental illness gets arrested, this person would not be brought to the jail, instead, he/she will go to a drop-off center for treatment and then face justice. This would be a huge reliever for staff not having to deal with this type of people until they are more stable. And, of course, it would benefit the citizen by getting treatment right away and the families involved. It sounds like this issue is currently a big frustration in the jail. So glad Sheriff Sites has already put hands on this.

He has also offered to revisit the promotional process, he is willing to look at other options and to work on pay parity for staff. He mentioned other things, but this were the ones that stood out to me. This tells me that he has an agenda and he sounds more organized and with visions for the agency.

I hope he wins and he makes better for his employees. If you wonder how I got this info. I went to one of his meetings and I was quite impressed with Sheriff Sites. As a citizen, this information helped me make my decision for July 23. I have been reading the fairfax underground trying to decide who to vote for, but could not find anything informative about the candidates. That is why I decided to post the info I learned about Sheriff Sites and help other citizens make the right choice on July 23.

I hopes this helps everyone out there that does not work for the Sheriff's Office, but is willing to come out and vote on July 23 at 0630pm at Woodson High School in Fairfax.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:28PM

1. Endless promises with no backing from the BOS or funds to bring them to fruition.

2.Hand picked by the prior Sheriff to carry on failed policy's and self serving agenda.

3. Millions spent on on IT projects that have failed.

Three strikes and your out Mark, the only logical choice is Stacey Kincaid for Sheriff to get this agency back on track like M. Wayne had it.

Posted by: Treachery ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:57PM

Hey camp Stacey, If you're listening name 2 things she has done worthwhile to help fundamentally run the Sheriff's office in a better way. Betcha can't

Posted by: Audi ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:33PM

1) Vehicles being taken home by members of command staff living outside of the county and based on justification of use in emergency situations--impossible if used to transport non-county, non-sworn employees.

2) No fiscal prudence on projects without a plan; money continually being spent on them. No accountability.

These are two examples that have been brought forth within the agency. As a voter, please intelligently explain these two issues. My caveat is both candidates have their strengths and weaknesses so if both camps would like to reply--Sites being the current administration, please explain or dispel the two topics; Kincaid please address how these two topics would be handled--it would be greatly appreciated in determining how to vote.

Let this be used as a barometer for camp Kincaid since obviously she cannot implement her policies not being in power.

Posted by: is it over yet? ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:13PM

Ah M. Wayne - now there was a true Sheriff! As far as what Kincaid has done for the Dept. - how about bringing the health and safety issues to the forefront and forging a better alliance with the fire and police depts and her tireless efforts to bring more awareness in the community of the shop with the sheriff program and getting some of the best contributions from business leaders that we have seen in a long time. Her ability to network and get info out to the community regarding these programs as well as the child safety seat program, child fingerprinting and project lifesaver have been invaluable to the department. She works hard at whatever job she is given and she gets results. That is what the Dept. needs.

Date: July 11, 2013 10:42PM

is it over yet? Wrote:
> Ah M. Wayne - now there was a true Sheriff! As
> far as what Kincaid has done for the Dept. - how
> about bringing the health and safety issues to the
> forefront and forging a better alliance with the
> fire and police depts and her tireless efforts to
> bring more awareness in the community of the shop
> with the sheriff program and getting some of the
> best contributions from business leaders that we
> have seen in a long time. Her ability to network
> and get info out to the community regarding these
> programs as well as the child safety seat program,
> child fingerprinting and project lifesaver have
> been invaluable to the department. She works hard
> at whatever job she is given and she gets results.
> That is what the Dept. needs.

SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH PROJECT LIFESAVER.
SHOP WITH THE SHERIFF HAS BEEN IN PLACE FOR YEARS. KINCAID OVERSAW THIS PROGRAM FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. sHE DIDNT RUN IT SHE ASSIGNED IT TO OTHER PEOPLE EVERY YEAR. THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT REQUIRE MUCH EFFORT.
BETTER ALLIANCE WITH FIRE AND POLICE WHO CARES ABOUT.

OK. TRUE SHE SOCIALIZES WITH THE COMMUNITY THEN SHE CAN BE THE CHORUS PRACTICE.

Posted by: USA-224 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:55PM

I can elaborate on item one, The four Majors were given take home vehicles by the last Sheriff from the agency's fleet spares. they were never justified for those positions by the BOS. Also the same goes for the two deputy's assigned to the Code Enforcement Section, two more vehicles taken from the agency spares.

Of course child seats, sports gear for your childs team sports events and other after hour personal activites are more examples of entitlement attitudes with the current Sheriff carring on failed policies.

But, this not unique to the SO, look at the Police Department with over 500 take homes. Look at any of the unmarks and you will see child seats and cheerios in the back seats.

Get a clue BOS and knock off the fleecing of the county......

Date: July 11, 2013 11:04PM

Every job comes with PERKS!!

IF Kincaid wins, she and her command staff are going to follow the same path, they will have take come cars too. Or is she going to say no to that? Dont think so!

The County allows take home cars. It is not something approved by the Sheriff only. For those who do not know the Sheriff's Office is governed by the County Board Members.

Look at other law enforcement agencies they have the same PERKS! Please be inform before you post.

Posted by: #UncleSam ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:11PM

Audi Wrote:
> 1) Vehicles being taken home by members of command
> staff living outside of the county and based on
> justification of use in emergency
> situations--impossible if used to transport
> non-county, non-sworn employees.
>
> 2) No fiscal prudence on projects without a plan;
> money continually being spent on them. No
> accountability.
>
> These are two examples that have been brought
> forth within the agency. As a voter, please
> intelligently explain these two issues. My caveat
> is both candidates have their strengths and
> weaknesses so if both camps would like to
> reply--Sites being the current administration,
> please explain or dispel the two topics; Kincaid
> please address how these two topics would be
> handled--it would be greatly appreciated in
> determining how to vote.
>
> Let this be used as a barometer for camp Kincaid
> since obviously she cannot implement her policies
> not being in po

Dont understand what your worry is on these items. Your tax money is going to get used whether is on take home cars or the parties that chairman Bulova holds at the Gov't Center.

Posted by: USA-224 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:53PM

Correction Wrote:
> Every job comes with PERKS!!
>
> IF Kincaid wins, she and her command staff are
> going to follow the same path, they will have take
> come cars too. Or is she going to say no to that?
> Dont think so!
>
> The County allows take home cars. It is not
> something approved by the Sheriff only. For those
> who do not know the Sheriff's Office is governed
> by the County Board Members.
>
> Look at other law enforcement agencies they have
> the same PERKS! Please be inform before you post.

And that is the problem, entitlement attitudes. Do you not remember the audit done by the BOS several years ago due to FRD's mess? Yes the county allows for take home cars under a certain criteria.

I wonder if risk management would cover a county employees child if it were injured in a vehicle crash? I don't think so. Maybe it is time for Fox 5 to do another investigation, or maybe they have been for months?

Only 3 take homes should be authorized for the SO, Sheriff, SDO and IA (not all 3 of them, just the on call. I wonder what that fuel bill is for two of them going to Winchester and Richmond?).

Date: July 12, 2013 01:30AM

If there are, in fact, employees not using county vehicles in an official capacity, why would an employee risk casting the agency in a bad light? Can anyone elaborate as to what the county policy is in transporting a child in a county vehicle? If other county agencies follow the same practice of using a county vehicle as a personal vehicle then trying to disparage the practice of some employee(s) is null. Seems to be just a bad decision to do so on their part which doesn't reflect on entitlement, perks, etc., but rather poor decisions of someone in a leadership role. It appears that consensus is Sites is a good guy and well qualified but that his leadership team is failing him and that's why change is being asked for. Will Kincaid's leadership team be any different in reference to vehicle use? Maybe or maybe not but at this stage if Sites' leadership team is not following county policy with regards to vehicle use, why is that?

Posted by: Disgusted!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:51AM

Kevin Pitmann being the frontline bully for Kincaid now! It's disgusting- Kevin sorry guy, but you are losing supporters fast you douche bag!! How low will Stacys camp go????

Posted by: u are stupid ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:15PM

Grow up and stop calling out employees! It makes you look ridiculous - talk about low! If this is all you have you are pathetic! Go get a real job and stop playing in this sandbox - you don't have what it takes -u are a Morin.

Posted by: Disgusted ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:29PM

Afraid your dirty little secrets are getting out Stacy???Makes me grin

Posted by: Citizen X ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:51PM

I always knew some of you were mean assholes. I guess I never knew the depths of your insidious backstabbing. The only dirty little secret appears to be the fact that there are so many of you employed by the County. Hopefully the right people are taking note.

Posted by: Concerned deputy ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:14PM

I am very concerend that Captain Kincaid's campaign is ONLY reaching out and wanting to campaign (SOCIALIZE) with liberal left wing Democtratic nut jobs and not looking to the hardworking deputies of our agency! I am glad that Deputies throughout the agency are starting to take notice.Sites is only concerened with how the angency will be run under his administration ( not Barry's agenda which he could do nothing about )

Posted by: Clam Chowder ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:44PM

Hey Union Leadership,

Can you answer why;

* Why didn't you give us an opportunity to vote like last time.
* Why did the SEIU get to interview the candidates before us.
* Why was the ballot secret.
* Why won't you allow us to see how the candidates answered their questionaires.
* Why did our president attend one candidate's fundraiser and not the other. If you don't believe me, go to SK's facebook page and look for the coward hiding in the back.

Please tell me whyyyyyyyyyyy.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:59PM

Thank you for posting this information. I hope it gets more people to question what they are doing.

Posted by: Typical ()
Date: July 12, 2013 03:05PM

Clam Chowder Wrote:
> Hey Union Leadership,
>
> Can you answer why;
>
> * Why didn't you give us an opportunity to vote
> like last time.
> * Why did the SEIU get to interview the candidates
> before us.
> * Why was the ballot secret.
> * Why won't you allow us to see how the candidates
> answered their questionaires.
> * Why did our president attend one candidate's
> fundraiser and not the other. If you don't believe
> me, go to SK's facebook page and look for the
> coward hiding in the back.
>
> Please tell me whyyyyyyyyyyy.

Dear Clam Chowder,

An answer to your question. Here's why: The Union is generally composed if idiots, whiners, malcontents, etc. One example of idiocy would be your omission of punctuation; primarily a question mark. The question mark is universally recognized as the proper way to end a written question.

Another example of idiocy would be the union leadership itself. What a joke! What are you getting for your money?

Sincerely,
Typical

Posted by: Proud Deputy ()
Date: July 12, 2013 04:39PM

Congrats to Sheriff Mark Sites on the endorsement from the Fairfax Coalition Of Police 5000! Way to go Sheriff Sites!

Posted by: Thank You ()
Date: July 12, 2013 05:41PM

A well written endorsement that makes it clear there is only one highly qualified candidate.The fact that they note sound financial management in difficult economic times seems to negate the total BS on some threads here about IT issues and cars.So sad that it took the PD union to speak for the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of hard working Deputy Sheriff's who LOATHE the Deputy Sheriff's union leadership.

Posted by: The Riddler ()
Date: July 12, 2013 08:04PM

Riddle me this - why is it Sites gets 30 likes on FB and a few comments after an Endorsement including Sheriffs staff- and Kincaid got zilch after her supposdely important endorsement...just saying....nobody likes you...

Date: July 12, 2013 08:56PM

The issues regarding vehicles may be unfounded but rest assured that there are failed IT projects with money continually being spent. How is this financially responsible?

Posted by: Just the Facts ()
Date: July 12, 2013 09:53PM

Kinda like buying new furniture for your office, right Blak. Lets face it without them the county wouldn't be transitioning to the better technology. Just call the county IT folks and ask.

Posted by: Not Really ()
Date: July 12, 2013 09:58PM

You even around for Huggins, don't think so. You were probably making Dr. P commercials then.

Posted by: Don't think so ()
Date: July 12, 2013 09:59PM

Agent Smith Wrote:
> 1. Endless promises with no backing from the BOS
> or funds to bring them to fruition.
>
> 2.Hand picked by the prior Sheriff to carry on
> failed policy's and self serving agenda.
>
> 3. Millions spent on on IT projects that have
> failed.
>
> Three strikes and your out Mark, the only logical
> choice is Stacey Kincaid for Sheriff to get this
> agency back on track like M. Wayne had it.

You even around for Huggins, don't think so. You were probably making Dr. P commercials then.

Date: July 13, 2013 12:30AM

Just the Facts Wrote:
> Kinda like buying new furniture for your office,
> right Blak. Lets face it without them the county
> wouldn't be transitioning to the better
> technology. Just call the county IT folks and
> ask.

Wrong, Blakes furniture was replaced due to a sewage leak in his old office in finance. How much was spent on SIMS, apple crap and video visitation?

You call DIT heads of security, network and division and ask them.

Date: July 13, 2013 12:49AM

Not Really Wrote:
> You even around for Huggins, don't think so. You
> were probably making Dr. P commercials then.

I was, nothing was automated like it is today. Back then we had 26 on a squad with daily counts of 1,000+ with inmates smoking. The JAP was the commissary Sgt. and you got off you sorry butt when the man came into the building on his rounds. He was the only Sheriff of all three I served under that showed up on holidays and went to each post, thanking each deputy for coming to work, not just shift 1 but shift 2 also.

That was a real Sheriff that everyone respected, M. Wayne set the bar

Date: July 13, 2013 09:07PM

The Phantom is proud to announce that I am endorsing someone in the upcoming Fairfax County Sheriff's race. After much consideration and consulataion with my team of experts( Mr Wiffle, Bud Wiser, Brawny Man, Sal's sandwiches-makers of horrible gas station sandwiches) I am endorsing Carl Peed.A true man of action.

Posted by: Bet ya ()
Date: July 16, 2013 07:37PM

Who wants to bet whether Kincaid will show up for the debate tomorrow. She will not. Not because of the excuse she will provide, because she is clueless. She and her handlers know it. ANYONE want to wager..... I will tell you I told you so tomorrow!

Posted by: Calling all deputies! ()
Date: July 16, 2013 07:51PM

Please show up to the debate tomorrow night to see just how ignorant to pertinent issues of the SHERIFF'S DEPT Stacey Kincaid is!

Posted by: i know ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:06PM

The only person clueless is you. My guess is that you will be eating those words tomorrow.

Posted by: Bet ya ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:43PM

I am praying that she shows up for the debate. She is a horrible candidate and everyone would see it if she showed up. Unfortunately, she will NOT show up and you can can eat your words for thinking that she would expose her ignorance at a debate.

Posted by: Keen observer ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:10AM

You Sir, are an idiot.

Date: July 17, 2013 11:24PM

Anyone care to divulge their point of view from the Woodson HS forum?

Posted by: Mubbles ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:42AM

That was Sites, mumbling

Then he was satisfied with the budget allocation from the Board of Supervisors while defending the jail taking money from inmates telephone accounts to spend making improvements to benefit deputies.

Kincaid was spoke clearly and articulate. Avoided abbreviations and jargon that Sites kept using.

Posted by: nobody showed ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:44AM

There were lots of employees of the sheriff's office there but few voters as many in attendance did not live in Fairfax City or County.

Posted by: Dr. Frankenstein ()
Date: July 18, 2013 06:22AM

We need to do a cut and paste job to get a great candidate. Kincaid spoke clearly and with great confidence and made you like her but almost none of her answers made sense. Several of her answers did not even attempt to answer the actual question.

Sites had great answers and he seems to have a very deep knowledge of the department but he mumbled many of the answers. He would start out his answer in a regular speaking voice and would quickly trail off into a low pitched mumble.

If we can get someone to combine Sites knowledge with Kincaid's confidence we would have a fantastic candidate. For the coming week though the choice is someone with the answers who has poor presentation skills or someone who is likable and confident but still has a lot to learn.

I still wish we could do a cut and paste.

Posted by: Stacey Kincaid a fraud & liar ()
Date: July 18, 2013 08:29AM

All democrats--- please read---
Stacey Kincaid is a fraud and a liar!!
Before you say this is rumors, documents
Will be released
That verify this
Meanwhile, another issue that has come up this week is rumors that Kincaid has purchased weapons that were banned under the Assault Weapons Ban signed by President Clinton that Republicans in Congress allowed to expire a few years ago. These types of weapons are what many Democrats have been working to get off the streets and ban once again- especially after the Virginia Tech shootings.

For some reason Kincaid not only purchased one of the weapons that were (and should still be) banned but also purchased 30 round magazines that a number of gun safety groups have been trying to ban since they were used in the Newtown shootings. How do we know about her weapons? Apparently Kincaid actually took this weapon- an AR-15- into the Sheriff's office and was showing it around to co-workers. She even went as far as to send out emails to co-workers letting them know where they could purchase their own weapon like hers.

Ironically, I heard that at the Sheriff's candidate forum this week that Kincaid said she supports the Assault Weapons Ban. Really Stacey? Her own purchases of these assault weapons and high magazine clips that would were banned under that bill did not come up.

Posted by: U"ve got to b Joking! ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:54AM

Remember there is video of the debate and Ms. Kincaid blunderd her words, never had any real facts or figures and could not relay coherent or concise statements or thoughts! It was embarrassing to listen to her

Posted by: Gubernatorial race more importan ()
Date: July 18, 2013 10:03AM

Fellow Dem`s don`t lose sight of the big picture.

After reading"Not Larry Sabato" this morning I found myself looking for candidate #3. However, we must choose between Mark Sites or Stacey Kincaid. With that said, how do we nominate a Sheriff who not only owns a military style assault rife and high capacity magazines, but also solicited co-workers to purchase such weapons?How does the FCDC place Stacey Kincaid on the ballot with Ralph Northam? Who is currently circulating a petition to ban assault weapons. This also conflicts with the democratic ideology to reinstate the Brady Bill. The GOP will have a field day with that one. As for all you elected officials that endorsed with a handshake and didn`t take the time to vet each candidate,"Shame on You".

If you want to sign the petition to support a comprehensive solution to prevent gun violence, which includes the banning of military style assault weapons and high capacity magizines, go to Kaye Kory`s web page and sign up.

Who does she support ?????

Posted by: Decided Voter ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:23AM

I was an undecided voter until last night when I attended the debate.After listening to both candidates, I have decided to vote for Mark Sites beacause of a couple of factors:
Mr. Sites was clear about what he stands for and seems to really understand the overall workings of the Sheriff's office and what it takes to run it well and efficiently.
Mrs. Kincaid seemed to have good talking points but did not have a clear understanding of the overall workings- i.e. budget,resources,standards and procedures etc...
I will be out to vote for Mark Sites on the 23rd

Posted by: goldy ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:45PM

Hmm, I think that the above 4 posts are from the same sheriff's office employee who loves to be a troll and tries to intimidate with hearsay and inuendo. The more negative posts you make regarding Ms Kincaid, the more I believe the Sites's camp must be scared that she will win, which is exactly what is going to happen.

Date: July 18, 2013 02:08PM

If Sites has a clear understanding of the budget, why the continued spending on the failed IT projects and why non-accountability? As for Kincaid, any concrete proof as to the accusations of owning an assault rifle?

Date: July 18, 2013 03:04PM

Proper terminology please, Stacey does not own an Assault Weapon as defined:

The term "assault weapon" is sometimes conflated with the term "assault rifle" which refers only to military rifles capable of selective fire, including fully automatic fire and/or burst fire. In the United States, fully automatic firearms are heavily restricted and regulated by federal laws such as the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, as well as by state and local laws.

Posted by: Pissed off union member ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:16PM

WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last night that she does NOT support pay parity or pay raises for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman and SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I paying dues?

Date: July 18, 2013 03:20PM

Stacey Kincaid a fraud & liar Wrote:
> All democrats--- please read---
> Stacey Kincaid is a fraud and a liar!!
> Before you say this is rumors, documents
> Will be released
> That verify this
> Meanwhile, another issue that has come up this
> week is rumors that Kincaid has purchased weapons
> that were banned under the Assault Weapons Ban
> signed by President Clinton that Republicans in
> Congress allowed to expire a few years ago. These
> types of weapons are what many Democrats have been
> working to get off the streets and ban once again-
> especially after the Virginia Tech shootings.
>
> For some reason Kincaid not only purchased one of
> the weapons that were (and should still be) banned
> but also purchased 30 round magazines that a
> number of gun safety groups have been trying to
> ban since they were used in the Newtown shootings.
> How do we know about her weapons? Apparently
> Kincaid actually took this weapon- an AR-15- into
> the Sheriff's office and was showing it around to
> co-workers. She even went as far as to send out
> emails to co-workers letting them know where they
> could purchase their own weapon like hers.
>
> Ironically, I heard that at the Sheriff's
> candidate forum this week that Kincaid said she
> supports the Assault Weapons Ban. Really Stacey?
> Her own purchases of these assault weapons and
> high magazine clips that would were banned under
> that bill did not come up.

Who are you? Edward Snowden? Julian Assange? Where are you hiding, Moscow Airport or the Ecuadorian embassy in London? TROLL

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.