HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
swag needs work
Posted by: original gucci mane ()
Date: July 14, 2013 02:48AM

For being such a known wealthy area, of really does suck to never see anyone wearing designer of driving any type of foreign car whether it be a Bentley maserati or the standard Ferrari. I think its pathetic how us Fairfax citizens drive Hondas and wear american eagle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: swag needs work
Posted by: NewMoney ()
Date: July 14, 2013 03:00AM

Go a bit more north and even east. Plenty of Ferrari's and the likes there. Back in the good old times, everyone was even more modest, polite, and helpful. Nowadays we have materialistic idiots like you. GET OFF MY LAND.

Posted by: og gucci mane ()
Date: July 14, 2013 03:04AM

Exactly, new York knows what the fuck they are doing. You northern Virginians are poor sacks of shit. Your daddy won't buy a ferrari or a maybach not because he doesn't have the money, but he can't afford a nice car along with the house and all the shit mommy and daddy pay for you. Long story short. Everyone in Nova is a broke bitch with no game no swag

Posted by: meeememeemem ()
Date: July 14, 2013 03:58AM

I wish you materialistic losers would leave. New Yorkers live on credit. You live an empty life devoid of success and happiness.

Posted by: 4hUuK ()
Date: July 14, 2013 04:03AM

Living in NY is the ultimate in labels.

Takes a designer fag to think that shithole is anything but a city of wannabes patting each other on the back.

Posted by: tom ford ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:58AM

Its true everyone wears dungarees and sketchers in nova. Y'all some losers only me and my crew hit up gtown 2wice a week ..804mafia gets it moving around the 703 just for pocket change

Posted by: Shite Hole ()
Date: July 15, 2013 03:00AM

Pretty much everything east of the Mississippi is a shite hole

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.