HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
a-1 towing
Posted by: kersy ()
Date: February 11, 2012 11:59AM

these guys break more laws to tow a car than the actual car is by sitting where it is.talk about a lowdown operation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a-1 towing
Posted by: tHg ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:16PM

they dragged my friends car out of a handicap space so they could hook up to it paying no attention to the handicap placard laying up on the dash and then charged 150.00 to get it back.they were reported to the BBB still waiting on that.

Posted by: small fish ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:25PM

If you are in Fairfax go to the small claims court if they towed you illegally. I took on a local cable company for screwing up while taking out a cable box. They pretty much told me to F myself and the best they would do was leave the box in my home another month for free cable. Their service sucked and I requested monetary compenstion for the damage. They told me to go ahead that they were a big company and I was sure to lose.

I did and they lost. The judge told the cable rep in court they should try harder in customer service affairs and it would have been cheaper if they had just fixed what they broke.

Hint - just ask for what you really lost in damages like the $150.00 in tow fees plus maybe if you took a cab to get the car out of the lot. The judges dont want to hear about the pain and suffering acts that go on in the big cases.

Posted by: Fuck towing ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:28PM

Had an issue with Dominion Towing. Filed a complaint with both the Department of Consumer Affairs, and the PD. I got my money back.

Posted by: lew234 ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:37PM

A-1 Towing are total assholes. Run by the total scum of the earth and just out trying to rip people off.

Posted by: Honest Towing ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:52PM

Introducing Honest Towing! Do you park illegally in the handicapped spot often? Do you double park or park in residential restricted zones? Well, fret not! Honest Towing will delicately remove your vehicle and pamper it while it waits for you in our eco-friendly tow yard. You'll be so impressed that you'll swear your car looks even better than it did before we towed it away!

Honest Towing. We put the double "U" in Towing!

Posted by: satisfied customer ()
Date: February 14, 2012 06:19PM

You are all just bitter people who got towed because you parked where you shouldn't have. I have had nothing but positive experiences with A-1.

Dominion Towing
Posted by: Rich ()
Date: July 04, 2013 05:56PM

Scum bags, towed my pregnant wife's car on a holiday. Left her stranded while I was stuck at work. Complete Assholes on the phone!!

Posted by: let the county do it ()
Date: July 04, 2013 06:26PM

When you go to pick up your car and pay, make note of any junk, toxic waste, whatever. Then call the county's code enforcement hotline. A-1 will learn what the word hell means. For even more fun do it to the owner if you can find their addresses.

Posted by: Take the power back ()
Date: July 04, 2013 08:58PM

I may get blasted for this but I don't care. If you really want to get back at a towing company, DO SOMETHING. Lob eggs. Shoot at the building. Put some thought into it. Don't just simper and whine and let cowards mock you.

Re: Dominion Towing
Posted by: Dick ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:21PM

Rich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scum bags, towed my pregnant wife's car on a
> holiday. Left her stranded while I was stuck at
> work. Complete Assholes on the phone!!

I didn't realize all parking regulations do not apply on holidays. I didn't realize tow companies are to supply limo service after towing one's auto. Don't you think, they've heard it all.

I am not related to any tow company...

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:32PM

lew234 Wrote:
> All towing operations are total assholes. Run by the total
> scum of the earth and just out trying to rip
> people off.

Fixed!

Re: Dominion Towing
Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 05, 2013 10:39PM

Dick Wrote:
> Rich Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Scum bags, towed my pregnant wife's car on a
> > holiday. Left her stranded while I was stuck at
> > work. Complete Assholes on the phone!!
>
> I didn't realize all parking regulations do not
> apply on holidays. I didn't realize tow companies
> are to supply limo service after towing one's
> auto. Don't you think, they've heard it all.
>
> I am not related to any tow company...

Who the hell has a positive experience with a towing company that doesn't work for one? They are all just low-life, criminal predators who will make up any excuse to tow someones property away.

Back to the topic: how are these assholes compared to Henry's Stealing service?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.