HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Violation of Probation
Posted by: Ook ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:07PM

Alright, so I am currently doing the dispostion 251 for possession of marijuana. I had court for that last November. (I am a white female, btw). I qualified for the restricted license but I Just cant afford it right now.

Last month, I was driving to WORK. But I got pulled over for having expired tags. I have court for driving on a suspended license and for expired tags.

What can I expect to happen?

PS I qualified for the restricted license because of my job. This is in fairfax county.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2013 10:46PM by Ook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Violation of Probation
Posted by: Vvxy7 ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:12PM

I don't know but the bus service in the county is getting better. I have a great driving record but sometimes I take the bus just to not have to deal with traffic.

Posted by: Freeway Ricky ROss ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:26PM

You sure you were driving to WORK WORK, or were you moving that work? Seems like you're situation is pretty sad overall. Have you chosen a new name for when you enter the ladies correctional facility? I'm partial to Lucille or Bertha.

Posted by: Mr. X ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:40PM

You don't mention who your judge is or what jurisdiction you are in. But, worst case is you just get the conviction. What the disposition on that is is uncertain without knowing more about your prior history and circumstances of the current case, but unlikely you will do any jail. Ask your lawyer. What? Didn't have one? Well, that's why you are stuck asking for info on this site full of goofballs.

Posted by: So Sorry ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:48PM

Im thinking you will probably be convicted of the possession (since you broke the terms of the disposition 251) and driving without a license.

Talk to a lawyer.

If, that's a big if, you could get the driving without a license dismissed then you wouldn't be in violation of probation.

Good luck to you.

Posted by: GFR ()
Date: March 20, 2013 03:29AM

Well are you hot??

You have a better then average chance of spending a day or two in jail. In your case its a slam dunk case for the officer to prove you had notice your were suspended. Notice your license is suspended and driving anyways gets jail time most of the time in Fairfax.

Posted by: Hemp wifi ()
Date: March 20, 2013 07:12AM

Ook Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alright, so I am currently doing the dispostion
> 251 for possession of marijuana. I had court for
> that last November. (I am a white female, btw). I
> qualified for the restricted license but I Just
> cant afford it right now.
>
> Last month, I was driving to WORK. But I got
> pulled over for having expired tags. I have court
> for driving on a suspended license and for expired
> tags.
>
> What can I expect to happen?
>
> PS I qualified for the restricted license because
> of my job. This is in fairfax county.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.