HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax county jail unfair treatment
Posted by: jml ()
Date: April 25, 2009 09:57PM

I was arrested for DUI and sentenced to jail. I was processed with no personal property (wallet, phone, money). I was released during the middle of a snow storm in January and was refused the opportunity to make a phone call. I had no money - not even $.50 to make a phone call from the lobby. I wandereed the streets until a concerned citizen asked me if I needed to borrow his cell phone. The lack of empathy demonstrated by the jail staff was incredulous. I accept responsibility for my criminal activity, I did not expect that I would not be allowed to make a phone call when I was released. I sat in jail with a "code" to make phone calls- but when I was informed I would be released - I was not given the opportunity to make a call. I was told "do you want to get out or not?" - no chance to make a call on the jail call system. As a result, I was wandering the streets in the middle of a snow storm - freezing cold and wondering how I was goint go survive!

I am female - and was in the female side of the jail - this was on January 26th, 2009. The women jail employees were unusually cruel - I believe. There was NO reason for this. They could have given me the opportunity to make a phone call. FYI - this was my first offense - in my life - and I was respectful in my dealings with them.

-jeanie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax county jail unfair treatment
Posted by: Seann ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:12PM

If you were a guy, no concerned citizen would have even gotten near you. Are you hot??

Posted by: CPA ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:20PM

Good reminder to always have a $20 stashed.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:22PM

Most businesses want you to return. Unfortunately, Fairfax County jail ain't one of them...

Posted by: huh ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:24PM

Jail on a first offense? How many people did you kill?

Date: April 25, 2009 10:27PM

huh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jail on a first offense? How many people did you
> kill?

I think she means the overnight, released when sober kind of jail (drunk tank).

Posted by: Jeanie ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:27PM

No one was injured in my DUI. I didn't kill anyone, though it was a wake up call and I realized I could have hurt someone and will NEVER do it again.

Date: April 25, 2009 10:36PM

No - it wasn't my overnight - it was my sentence - 180 days - with 179 suspended. I spent the day in jail - my lawyer told me that men he represented were released within hours - I was held until 5:00PM when the courthouse closed - so I could not use the resources there. It was in the middle of a snow storm - 25 degree weather - and I had NO coat - no money. The jail staff KNEW that - because I informed them before they kicked me out in the storm. They maliciously sent me out in the weather elements without regard for my safety - knowing I had NO resources to get me to safety.

Date: April 25, 2009 10:36PM

Jail is no fun for anyone, but I would imagine that being a young, attractive female in jail is particularly difficult. Those fat-ass, jealous female COs will go out of their way to be nasty.

Sorry you had to go through it, J.

Date: April 25, 2009 10:44PM

Thank you - I appreciate it.

Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:55PM

lol you should have been kicked in the ass on your way out, dumb drunk bitch.

waaah waaaaah they didn't give me a free phone call, waaah waah i'm so precious I should have been treated like a little princess

ever heard of a collect call? get the fuck out of my county you spoiled lush.

Posted by: 4 jimmy ()
Date: April 25, 2009 10:58PM

Jimmy Jingles in prison outfit.
Attachments:
jimmy.jpg

Date: April 25, 2009 11:00PM

I actually did spend a short stint in FFC jail :D

I didn't get raped :(

That jail is better than some youth hostels I've stayed in, jesus christ.

Posted by: 4 jimmy ()
Date: April 25, 2009 11:09PM

What did you like best about jail? Dropping the soap?

Date: April 25, 2009 11:13PM

the chicken soup was bright florescent green, i am not kidding. It actually tasted decent for jail soup.

I think the shower soap was from one of those pump things like you have by the sink in a normal restroom, so you couldn't drop it :/

Posted by: 4 Jimmy ()
Date: April 25, 2009 11:20PM

Jimmy Jingles wrote:

from one of those pump things
Attachments:
RedPenisPump.JPG

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: April 25, 2009 11:35PM

Was the sentence something your attorney worked out with the CA's office or did the judge impose it?

I have seen people sentenced to a day in jail, get handcuffed, and then the attorney files an appeal. The person is brought back and uncuffed before the court. The attorney subsequently drops the appeal, but the person is credited with having served that one day and then goes home.

Posted by: been there ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:22AM

I did 5 days for a DUI, wasn't too bad, but I'm a big dude. It was also my first offense and I had a clean driving/criminal record.

Judge just couldn't get past my 3.2 BAC. He kept saying, "that's FOUR times the legal limit!".

Posted by: boredom ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:39AM

been there Wrote:
> I did 5 days for a DUI, wasn't too bad, but I'm a
> big dude. It was also my first offense and I had
> a clean driving/criminal record.
>
> Judge just couldn't get past my 3.2 BAC. He kept
> saying, "that's FOUR times the legal limit!".

You were at 0.32 BAC, not 3.2. A 3.2 BAC would be 40 times the legal limit and quite fatal.

It's no wonder he couldn't get past it. Aside from being a fucking moron for thinking you could drive with a BAC that high, a 0.32 is borderline lethal.

Posted by: Ummm ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:09AM

Ok I am confused about something. If this happended on Jan 26, its now April 26. Why the hell are you just now finding your way to the computer to bitch about your treatment. Did it take you 3 months to figure out your feelings were hurt, or just that long to find your way home from wondering the streets, as you put it.

I am sure your idea of wondering the streets in a snow storm is nothing more than you walked out the door into the lobby where there was plenty of people around at 5pm and asked someone to use their cell phone.

Cry me a river.

Posted by: been there ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:15AM

boredom Wrote:
> You were at 0.32 BAC, not 3.2. A 3.2 BAC would be
> 40 times the legal limit and quite fatal.
>
> It's no wonder he couldn't get past it. Aside
> from being a fucking moron for thinking you could
> drive with a BAC that high, a 0.32 is borderline
> lethal.

Your correcting my decimal point error is greatly appreciated.

Fuck you very much!

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:32AM

why would you post this here, instead of contacting a lawyer?

Posted by: bo ()
Date: April 26, 2009 07:03AM

that story does not make sense.....incorrect

Posted by: Lord Fairfax ()
Date: April 26, 2009 10:34AM

no one has picked up on the fact she said the female staff was "UNUSUALLY" cruel... so youve stayed in hotel fairfax b4? then u know what to expect... no sympathy, get ur whining out here and move along

Posted by: YA. ()
Date: April 26, 2009 10:50AM

jimmy jingles Wrote:
> lol you should have been kicked in the ass on your
> way out, dumb drunk bitch.
>
> waaah waaaaah they didn't give me a free phone
> call, waaah waah i'm so precious I should have
> been treated like a little princess
>
>
> ever heard of a collect call? get the fuck out of
> my county you spoiled lush.

+1

Same for all these other little whiny bitches at FFXU

Posted by: boredom ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:09PM

been there Wrote:
> Your correcting my decimal point error is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Fuck you very much!

Anytime.

Date: April 26, 2009 12:16PM

people are released in a lobby and not out in the cold by the way everyone.....

Date: April 26, 2009 12:18PM

no sympathy for liars

Posted by: Sheriff john Brown ()
Date: April 26, 2009 04:33PM

I understand the waterboarding has ceased so how bad could it have been, quit endangering other people you selfish bitch and it wont happen....

Posted by: Don ()
Date: April 26, 2009 05:28PM

Being in jails isn't 'spose to be easy or comfortable you dyke. You made the choice to drink and drive, and your blaming the staff for your poor choice. Like everyone else said, stop whinning and take responsibility for your action. Your lucky you didn't get to spend more time there, I am sure they would've set you straight.

Posted by: No jail 4 me ()
Date: April 26, 2009 05:34PM

I want to be sent to this jail.
Attachments:
ilsa the wicked warden2.jpg

Posted by: Ummm ()
Date: April 26, 2009 08:54PM

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:32AM

why would you post this here, instead of contacting a lawyer?

Why would she contact a lawyer? WTF is a lawyer going to do.

" Your Honor" my client is suing because she was released from jail.

The way some people think amazes me.

Posted by: PresaCanario ()
Date: April 26, 2009 09:23PM

tubby Wrote:
> Most businesses want you to return.
> Unfortunately, Fairfax County jail ain't one of
> them...

QFTMFT. Did you learn your lesson?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 27, 2009 01:48AM

Don Wrote:
> Being in jails isn't 'spose to be easy or
> comfortable you dyke.

it's "'sposed" to be for reformation, not punishment. unfortunately, this country has been overrun by fucking retards like Don here.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Online Detective ()
Date: April 28, 2009 02:38AM

Jeanie, if that is your real name...out of the twelve women that came into Jail that night, and were released that morning; plus the one that came in on the 25th of January and was released on the 26th of January none of them are named jeanie. Except for one whos middle name is J...could this be you? She does live on Princess Street; kind of ironic!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/arrestsearch.cgi?field1=Harris&field2=Thelma&field3=j&field4=&field5=&field6=&field7=&field8=&field9=&field10=&field11=&submit=search

Posted by: dumbass ()
Date: April 28, 2009 08:24AM

How about DONT FUCKING DRINK AND DRIVE dumbass.... Problem solved.

Posted by: Slapshot ()
Date: April 28, 2009 08:49AM

Whoaaa....I can't believe you would bring up this embarassing moment to yourself. If I understand this correctly, you appeared in court and sentenced to serve a one day sentence. You had how many weeks from your arrest to your court date to arrange for transportation home from jail? Don't even tell us that your atty didn't make you aware of the probability of jail.

And now you're blaming the jail because you didn't have a ride waiting for you? Do yourself a favor and think this out next time before you go and embarass yourself on a board like this.

Date: April 28, 2009 11:28AM

dumbass Wrote:
> How about DONT FUCKING DRINK AND DRIVE dumbass....
> Problem solved.

so, when you forget your password and have to call the admin, they get to treat you like shit? DONT FUCKING FORGET YOUR PASSWORD dumbass... problem solved.

there are situations where you will be at fault for making a mistake or a poor choice but that is not excuse for people to treat you like trash.

Slapshot Wrote:
> And now you're blaming the jail because you didn't
> have a ride waiting for you?

the complaint was not that they werent accommodating but that they went out of their way to be cruel. if you read, you would realize that she was not given a phone call upon release. she served her time and it sounds like the behavior of the guards was out of line.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2009 11:32AM by Gravis.

Posted by: NoNotLikeThat ()
Date: April 28, 2009 12:08PM

so, what you're saying is that the county should now pay for you phone call when you get out of jail? jeez, maybe the county should start paying inmates bond out of the general fund. i know for a fact that everyone gets released to the lobby and there are pay phones out there. god forbid that you have to call collect. and that lobby where people are released is heated in the winter time, that why when the homeless drunks get released the hang around for hours and hours......

Date: April 28, 2009 12:12PM

haha what is it with everyone having this "oh yeah committing crimes is just a big mistake, like forgetting where you left your keys" mentality?

drunk driving != forgetting a password

Gravis Wrote:
> so, when you forget your password and have to call
> the admin, they get to treat you like shit? DONT
> FUCKING FORGET YOUR PASSWORD dumbass... problem
> solved.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 28, 2009 12:41PM

Gravis Wrote:
> solved.

You can't compare a legal activity to an illegal one, at least for this example. It's like saying the drill instructors shouldn't have called me a cock-sucking maggot and made me do push-ups, because I didn't know what would happen if I joined the military.

Besides, I have reservations about the accuracy of her story.

1. She wouldn't have been arrested, tried, convicted, sentenced, and released without going home at some point in the process. If I'm wrong about that, then that means she went out drunk driving with no wallet, no coat, and no cell phone, in January.

2. If she was arrested for DUI, then tried, sentenced, and put in jail at a later date, why did she show up to her court hearing, in January, with no wallet, coat, or cell phone?

3. If she was arrested one day, tried another, sentenced another, then put in jail another day, why (again) would she make the trip to report to jail in January without a coat, at the very least?

4. I know someone convicted of DUI that had to do five days of jail time, and she had to report to jail; the cops didn't show up at her door and just haul her away as they found her. I doubt they would have done so to "jeanie," especially since her actual jail time was only one day.

I'm skeptical.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: April 28, 2009 01:17PM

I typed that name into the virgina courts case information website, and that person's middle name is "Jean". She was charged with DWI and also felony possession of drugs.

Where did you get the information that she was released that morning? It looks like she was arraigned on the 25th but had a "bond hearing" on Feb 3rd, which I guess means that's when she was allowed to bond out?

I kind of think if the OP is telling the truth, this might just be a coincidence, but........

If that's our girl, she has her preliminary hearing in about 45 minutes, coincidentally. Anyone want to meet me in courtroom 1C at 2pm to cheer her on? :D

Online Detective Wrote:
> Jeanie, if that is your real name...out of the
> twelve women that came into Jail that night, and
> were released that morning; plus the one that came
> in on the 25th of January and was released on the
> 26th of January none of them are named jeanie.
> Except for one whos middle name is J...could this
> be you? She does live on Princess Street; kind of
> ironic!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2009 01:24PM by jimmy jingles.

Posted by: britdrnva ()
Date: April 28, 2009 01:18PM

It is slightly illogical that she didn't have any kit on her - she may have given it to her lawyer or somebody before she was put in jail - who knows. Either way, I think her story is legit and it does suck - not only are you frightened about what happened etc., when you're sent out it's freezing cold and you have no way of contact anyone. Though couldn't you use the telephone to make a collect call? Or did they make you leave the building altogether?

As a previous poster wrote, you're lucky you're a woman if you're a guy no one would have stopped for you.

Best to look at these really shitty experiences and see if you can learn from them instead of dwelling on the misery. Chalk it up to lessons learned and move on.

Good luck!

Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: April 28, 2009 01:22PM

protip: If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It's just that simple. Also "8 hours from bottle to throttle" will keep you out of jail (unless you're talking about 480-oz bottles or something).

Date: April 28, 2009 01:29PM

britdrnva Wrote:
> Though couldn't you use the telephone to
> make a collect call? Or did they make you leave
> the building altogether?

My experience was like 11 years ago, so it might be way different, but they really did sort of shove me out a door when it was time to be released, into the pouring rain. I had to walk around the building to some kind of lobby to find a payphone to call for a ride.

Then again, I was guilty of what I did and ashamed as hell, so having to trudge through mud in a pouring rainstorm felt about right to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2009 01:29PM by jimmy jingles.

Posted by: dumbass ()
Date: April 28, 2009 03:42PM

Gravis Wrote:
> dumbass Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How about DONT FUCKING DRINK AND DRIVE
> dumbass....
> > Problem solved.
>
> solved.
>
> there are situations where you will be at fault
> for making a mistake or a poor choice but that is
> not excuse for people to treat you like trash.
>
>
> Slapshot Wrote:
> -----
> > And now you're blaming the jail because you
> didn't
> > have a ride waiting for you?
>
> the complaint was not that they werent
> accommodating but that they went out of their way
> to be cruel. if you read, you would realize that
> she was not given a phone call upon release. she
> served her time and it sounds like the behavior of
> the guards was out of line.

What a fucking idiot...

Oh, and I dont forget my passwords either.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 28, 2009 03:45PM

I, too, find this story to be bullshit. This person could have made a collect call. No rights or reasonable expectationswere violated here.

Date: April 28, 2009 08:42PM

jimmy jingles Wrote:
> haha what is it with everyone having this "oh yeah
> committing crimes is just a big mistake, like
> forgetting where you left your keys" mentality?
>
> drunk driving != forgetting a password

my apologies, the analogy was flawed which is how people missed my point.

she was already punished and did her court ordered time of incarceration so the consequences were already accepted. therefore, the situation changes to she is just another civilian and should not be treated like trash.

it seems most people have a hard time understanding that when you get out of jail, you should not be berated for paid crimes. unfortunately, society has changed into a culture of punishment instead of help and reformation. i also struggle with this but if someone asks me for help, i give it to them, so long as they are not trying to take advantage of me.

Date: April 28, 2009 10:14PM

Gravis Wrote:
> jimmy jingles Wrote:
> -----
> > haha what is it with everyone having this "oh
> yeah
> > committing crimes is just a big mistake, like
> > forgetting where you left your keys" mentality?
> >
> > drunk driving != forgetting a password
>
> my apologies, the analogy was flawed which is how
> people missed my point.
>
> she was already punished and did her court ordered
> time of incarceration so the consequences were
> already accepted. therefore, the situation
> changes to she is just another civilian and should
> not be treated like trash.
>
> it seems most people have a hard time
> understanding that when you get out of jail, you
> should not be berated for paid crimes.
> unfortunately, society has changed into a culture
> of punishment instead of help and reformation. i
> also struggle with this but if someone asks me for
> help, i give it to them, so long as they are not
> trying to take advantage of me.

Serving one day out of one hundred and eighty days does not seem like punishment to me. If I received this sentence, I wouldn't think it's anything more than a neat story to tell my friends about "the time I was in jail for like, omg, a whole day."

I'd be damn grateful, sure, but the only lesson I'd learn is "don't get caught next time."

Put me in for the full one-eighty, and I'm never drinking again.

This is, of course, assuming things happened exactly the way a random, anonymous poster says they did regarding her interaction with the police.

Posted by: joe woa ()
Date: April 28, 2009 10:58PM

this is terrible the sheriff should have personally came there and gave you 50 cent for a phone call you stupid cunt

Posted by: joe woa ()
Date: April 29, 2009 01:16PM

if you were released at 5 pm it is still light out side and there is a large number of busineses near by if you could not find any one or any were to use a phone then you are a dumb bitch also there is always some people in the lobby of the jail. i dont even think your story is true i think you are just making this shit up also you say unfair conditions at the jail the shit you are talking about is not even at the jail

Date: April 29, 2009 01:32PM

joe woa Wrote:
> i dont even think your story is true i think you are
> just making this shit up

+1

Posted by: dono ()
Date: April 29, 2009 02:45PM

Can you walk? I mean I once missed a bus cause I was making out back in College - had to walk 18 miles in a snow storm in Mass with in sneakers and a light jacket. I think it took from 1am to nearly 530 am. Snow started at sneaker-sole level and ended at about mid-shin.

I had to get my stuff to leave for Thanksgiving break the next morning and I had no place decent to crash for the night. All I got was heavy petting - at least you got out of weeks in jail. Stop your complaining and shut it.

l
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 29, 2009 02:46PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:34PM by inkahootz.

Date: April 29, 2009 02:58PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> It's fucking jail...not the Ritz!

You would know.

s
Date: April 29, 2009 03:04PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:01AM by inkahootz.

Date: April 29, 2009 03:20PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > inkahootz Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It's fucking jail...not the Ritz!
> >
> > You would know.
>
>
> OK...just as you would know nothing about having a
> GF or getting laid!

Variety is the spice of life, Inka. Maybe you should try a fat or gay joke every once in a while, just to mix it up.

l
Date: April 29, 2009 03:24PM

l

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:34PM by inkahootz.

Date: April 29, 2009 03:43PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> However, as far as I know, you aren't fat, nor
> gay. I try to stick to the truth!

You also don't know anything about my sex life, but dumb people are never deterred by facts. Just ask Vince. He'll tell ya.

s
Date: April 29, 2009 03:48PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:59PM by inkahootz.

Date: April 29, 2009 03:52PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> What facts? Your boastful posts about being able
> to pull the three hottest chics out of any
> bar...that's a fact? Or, you admitting you have no
> GF? Which one is true? BTW, I do not need to know
> about your non existant 'sex life'; I have my own.
> The difference is, I can back it up with pics and
> vids...can you? I think not!

You forgot that I'm also black and British.

s
Date: April 29, 2009 03:54PM

s
s

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:49PM by inkahootz.

Date: April 29, 2009 04:07PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> LOL...That shit was funny...I think Spunky is
> still convinced you are!

I thought she still believed I was Elliot in the Morning. Which is funny, because she also thinks I'm black and British.

Spunky says a lot of things that are unintentionally hilarious, but I've got her on "ignore" so I don't see what she writes anymore.

ss
Date: April 29, 2009 04:15PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:15AM by inkahootz.

Posted by: kmurda ()
Date: April 29, 2009 04:27PM

Yeah unfortunatly FFX ADC Sheriffs are complete assholes to everyone. Its unfortunate that the people who are suppose to monitor how inmates are being treated doesnt really do so.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 29, 2009 05:08PM

If MrMephisto needs backup, he and I do hang in real life, and yes... he does bag lots of muff. As the sophisticates say. And I think the ones I have met are quite above average.

As for pics and vids, I only watched, I didn't film.

Posted by: ha ()
Date: April 29, 2009 06:04PM

One FFXU loser backing up another...you may know him in real life...but how do we know you aren't lying just to make him look good?

RESton Peace Wrote:
> If MrMephisto needs backup, he and I do hang in
> real life, and yes... he does bag lots of muff.
> As the sophisticates say. And I think the ones I
> have met are quite above average.
>
> As for pics and vids, I only watched, I didn't
> film.

Date: April 30, 2009 06:30AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> yes... he does bag lots of muff.
> As the sophisticates say. And I think the ones I
> have met are quite above average.
>
> As for pics and vids, I only watched, I didn't
> film.

but it was caught by an amateur photographer (and very surprised friend).

Attachments:
500786772cCWvhQ_ph.jpg

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 02, 2009 08:21PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 05:49PM by Alias.

Posted by: Carolina A. ()
Date: May 02, 2009 08:38PM

She was in jail on the 26th, and released after one day on the 27th, when there was a snowstorm.

So shut your fat mouth white devil piece of shit.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 02, 2009 08:55PM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 05:47PM by Alias.

Posted by: Don ()
Date: May 02, 2009 09:11PM

Phone calls are priviledge, not a right. Stop believing in what you see on TV. And gravis, stop being a dick head. As the old saying goes, she made her own bed...

Date: May 03, 2009 02:00AM

Carolina A. Wrote:
> So shut your fat mouth white devil piece of shit.

lol angry black woman in the hizz-ouse...

where my do-rag at? I axed you a question!

Posted by: jjshe ()
Date: September 11, 2011 10:59PM

don't call her a dyke the dumb bitch is straight not a lesbian ! Every lesbian I know has bigger balls than hey. .

Posted by: jjshe ()
Date: September 11, 2011 11:00PM

**her

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 11, 2011 11:01PM

Servd yuor time, pussy.

Posted by: nunya ()
Date: February 14, 2013 10:59AM

FAIRFAX COUNTY JAIL SUX BOOGERS! NO DRINK WITH MEALS EXCEPT MILK IN MORNING, U SLEEP ON THE FLOOR FOR LIKE THE FIRST 2 DAY, THE GYM UNIFORM/VOLLEYBALL CLOTHES R SO SO GAY LOOKING, TOO MANY MEXICANS, OATMEAL TASTED LIKE AIR MIXED WITH INVISIBLE AIR, THE CO'S R FREAKIN PSYCHO POWER TRIPPING DUNG DIVERS, AAAAAND when you sleep, they come in your cell and say bad things about your grandma and stuff, but they hide under your bunk while they're doin it you know, and they talk real soft, so you kinda think its part of your dream...but really it's not, it is just them bein mean...plus one time this CO told me that Obama makes them put microchips in the bologna sandwiches so he can read your thoughts, and I believe it too, because its all close to DC and stuff..ya know? Why do you think Obama got reelected? Duh! Bologna microchips...and also because he got more votes from America...buuutttt! If you look, at statistics and stuff, America is mostly people who eat bologna....now do you see what I mean?...haha...yep

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 14, 2013 01:52PM

So vegetairians are safe .

Posted by: beavis ()
Date: February 14, 2013 08:10PM

doesn't take acientific dudes to figure out the answer to this problem. Don't do anything stupid enough to go to jail. dumbass.

Posted by: bornhere ()
Date: February 15, 2013 01:40AM

Hey sorry for all these stupid fucking assholes on here. You are entitled to be treated as a human being. These dickless wonders don't know what its like to be a woman putting up w stupid moron idiot assholes 24/7. Good luck to you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.