HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
SUPER HAZARD
Posted by: FX COUNTY TRAFFIC ()
Date: December 25, 2012 03:32AM

'STANDING' REQUEST, PLEASE!
To the Fairfax County and CITY Police:
Bully, aggressive driving is Reckless Driving. Following too close, speeding, harassing the safe driver in front of them is ALL Reckless Driving. Fact, not fiction.
And where are all of you when the traffic is thick and congested, and these Bully Reckless Drivers are at it?
Blowing smoke up a dry run call? Made by the Reckless Driver to deliberatly distract you from themselves?
Making falsly reported anonymous or otherwise calls into dispatch? Bringing your attentions to something totally redundant by comparison to their aggressive bully driving?
What? Not enough dead bodies, injured, seriously injured and crippled for life FX Citizens piling up? Waiting for another cop to get injured, as well?
Think hard about this next time you get distracted by another 'dead end', 'dry run' call. Driving past all those traffic infractions to get there. Especially 'the bully, aggressive driver'.

You know the ones. They race from red lite to red lite, bottlenecking traffic. Tailgating the driver in front of them. You know the ones. Plenty of them out there. We see you see them, and you do nothing. Just keep driving along, knowing very well these types make it highly stressfull and hazardous to the rest of us. And do not forget, now. Stats show that one in three auto drivers are allebriated on something or the other, impairing their ability to safely drive an auto. Alcohol. Illegal and/or prescription drugs. To the point where they should not, legally, be driving at all! Budget crises? This is and endless source of revenue, and you and your buddies are doing what? Sitting in an empty shopping mall parking lot discussing the price of tea in China? What? Sucking down donuts and eating coffee? What? And my and others, as well as your own safety is as stake out here on the highways and byways in FAIRFAX COUNTY?
And PLEASE make this a 'Standing Request', daily, 24/7 begging request, to get all of you police officers out here helping with this major problem getting worse in FAIRFAX COUNTY/CITY!
WHAT? Waiting for ANOTHER officer to get killed or seriously injured out here in a traffic accident before you will do what you should be doing all the time in between?

Did I not say PLEASE enough? Did we, the safe driver's, not BEG enough?

AGAIN. This Is a very serious problem. Not to mention the noisy, leaking, after factory installed tailpipes emissions. Toxic, eye watering fumes coming out of the tailpipes of auto's that are not street legal under FX codes. The Noise Pollution as well. Pull the negligent, noisy creeps over and give the disrespective jerks a ticket or two to raise revenue as well, for the County. Heck, just think, the extra revenue alone could get you all a much needed and deserved pay raise! ALL THOSE 'AFTER FACTORY' INSTALLED NOISY EXHAUST PIPES ARE ILLEGAL! THE AMOUNT OF REVENUE TO BE RAISED OUT HERE IS ENDLESS!
Fairfax could very well become the richest county in the country again! Number One!

It's like the deceased Rodney Dangerfield says out here! Don't get no RESPECT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SUPER HAZARD
Posted by: yey! FX COUNTY TRAFFIC ()
Date: December 25, 2012 03:39AM

Yes! Please! Hello! Help! Standing Request, 24/7! Are you there, FX Police Chief? All the police on patrol out here? HELP! PLEASE! Do something with these bully drivers, as well as the air and noise polluters! PLEASE!

Posted by: BioHazzzerd ()
Date: December 25, 2012 03:55AM

"Bottlenecking traffic"? Hate to tell you this, but you're probably the one slowing up traffic if you're getting tailgated so much that you feel compelled to make a thread about it.

Posted by: 40,000+ DEAD ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:23AM

40,000+ dead, hundreds of thousands seriously injured and crippled for life. Every year. More death, blood and gore than in any war since WW II. INCLUDING THE POLICE OFFICERS THEMSELVES.
In traffic. Caused by RECKLESS AUTOMOBILE DRIVERS.
And you say WHAT? Something else is more important?
Like WHAT? Your increasing fat roll of a flubber tire building up bigger at your waistline?
What?
Have any of you heard of the phrase ' gross negligence'?
And if this charge is made against you, just what lame ass excuse are you going to come up with, with your fat gut hanging out?
You are sworn to serve and protect, to the best of your abilities, the citizens of FX County/City. Can all of you honestly say you are fullfilling this sworn duty out here in this traffic mess? I and many seriously doubt it! And we are sick and tired of the lame excuses.
Every time you see a bloody accident seen, I an many others hope it brings to your attention this and the other postings like it. The dead/dismembered body's. The seriously injured and crippled ones. Really. Hope it eats away at you, deeply. To the core of your very being. Your conscious. Or do most of you even have a conscious?
Please adhere to this threads request. A 24/7 standing request. This means that every moment, every second of every day, the traffic problem, meaning precisely the automobile drivers, are held accountable for their driving habits. The Bully, Aggressive Drivers. Utilize 'common sense'. Prioritize yourself. If on what is obviously a much less important call, and you see a bad, bully, aggressive driver, creating a hazardous condition for the rest, would it not take 'priority', be a much more important issue, than taking that redundant, dead end, dry run call leading to nowhere really threatening to the rest?
Seriously? Where did you all get your police badges, anyway? Out of a Cracker Jack box?

Posted by: Please forward! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:27AM

Could someone please forward this and the related threads to the FX City/County Police CHIEF, AND HIS/HER BOSS AS WELL?

Posted by: Citizen #3453678 ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:40AM

What does aftermarket exhausts have to do with safety? Motorcycles are loud too. Maybe a Miata needs to tell others "HEY! I'M HERE!" or else the average driver will run into it.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 25, 2012 08:25AM

LOL, the OP doesn't drive, he's the mentally ill guy in the Lamb Center thread.

Posted by: Traffic problems revealed ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:21AM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, the OP doesn't drive, he's the mentally ill
> guy in the Lamb Center thread.

This may explain our traffic problems more than any other explanation. If there are mentally ill people driving around causing people to tailgate and pass on the right and creating rolling roadblocks, who cannot fathom that this behavior is a direct result of their poor driving and instead blame it on everyone else?

Makes sense because any time I flash my brights at a jackass going 5 below the speed limit driving directly next to another car in the right lane, they appear to get upset and then make it their mission of the day to continue blocking traffic, or even drive slower. It is rare that the person is considerate and proceeds to pass and get into the driving lane in order to allow me to pass, as per the law and common courtesy.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:24AM

I knew this shit would start after being in the Wash Post. Where are the hooker ads?

Posted by: revealed traffic jerk ()
Date: December 25, 2012 09:58PM

And the bully's have arrived to post on this thread! The jerkoff Tailgating Assholes.
I, and anyone that pleases, can freely and will go under or at the speed limit posted, freely. There is not a damn thing you or any other aggressive, bully driver can do about it. You can have your baby two year old fit, flashing your highbeams, beeping your horn, storm around and speed on by. And it changes nothing. You are still the Asshole Bully Driver. Bet you all get plenty of traffic tickets and blame everybody else but your idiot selves, too. Your auto insurance is way up, your repairs, maintenance and gasoline expenses are out the ceiling, and you live on credit to keep it all paid for. Just Luke the idiot driver you are, you is!

Posted by: citizen #ZERO ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:05PM

Uh. Duh. Uh. If it does not meet factory specs, its illegal, BOZO! And it means any patrol officer can pull you over and ticket you for it. Va. State Law. And we suppose you will blame everyone else, curse the officer, and whine profusely when you do get ticketed, punk. It will be your own fault, entirely. Grow up, embryo! Your car stinks, by the way. Smells like a baby's dirty diaper! No wonder!

Posted by: thank you, BEH! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:06PM

Yours truly!

Posted by: Highway Patrol ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:53PM

revealed traffic jerk Wrote:
> And the bully's have arrived to post on this
> thread! The jerkoff Tailgating Assholes.
> I, and anyone that pleases, can freely and will go
> under or at the speed limit posted, freely. There
> is not a damn thing you or any other aggressive,
> bully driver can do about it. You can have your
> baby two year old fit, flashing your highbeams,
> beeping your horn, storm around and speed on by.
> And it changes nothing. You are still the Asshole
> Bully Driver. Bet you all get plenty of traffic
> tickets and blame everybody else but your idiot
> selves, too. Your auto insurance is way up, your
> repairs, maintenance and gasoline expenses are out
> the ceiling, and you live on credit to keep it all
> paid for. Just Luke the idiot driver you are, you
> is!

You CAN do it, but you will be breaking the law. It is against the law to fail to give way to overtaking traffic.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-842.1

§ 46.2-842.1. Drivers to give way to certain overtaking vehicles on divided highways.

It shall be unlawful to fail to give way to overtaking traffic when driving a motor vehicle to the left and abreast of another motor vehicle on a divided highway. On audible or light signal, the driver of the overtaken vehicle shall move to the right to allow the overtaking vehicle to pass as soon as the overtaken vehicle can safely do so. A violation of this section shall not be construed as negligence per se in any civil action.

(1989, c. 708, § 46.1-211.1.)

Posted by: who said anything about? ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:15PM

Who said anything about 'overtaking traffic'? Jerk face. We are talking about a lone driver, speeding, tailgaiting, and harrassing other safe drivers. If you are a cop, you are an ASSHOLE DICKHEAD! And we are talking about being in the middle or far left lanes doing just under or the speed limit, ASSHOLE! YOU ARE MIXING APPLES WITH ORANGES HERE! Bet your doing this instead of giving out tickets to the Bully, aggressive drivers that ARE a threat to us all including you! FUCKING idiot! Do your FUCKING job and get your head out of your ASS!

Posted by: !CERTAIN! OVERTAKING ! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:20PM

Certain, not 'All'!. Pretty vague shit for a traffic law. The posted speed limit is not 'vague'. 55 IS 55. MORON! Not 56, 57, 60 or more. There is no 'variably vague' way to apply otherwise. Moron!

Posted by: highway patrol is NIGGER ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:25PM

'Nough said. Niggers think they can understand what they read, when they do not. They forgot the meaning of the words in the writing! Can not add up the info to comprehend what the sentences, paragraphs and all add up to in actual meaning. But we must give them protection under the disabilities act, now, must we not?

cause I can DAMN WELL TELL YOU that "50 means 50" is a crop of shit............
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: December 26, 2012 12:45PM

!CERTAIN! OVERTAKING ! Wrote:
> Certain, not 'All'!. Pretty vague shit for a
> traffic law. The posted speed limit is not
> 'vague'. 55 IS 55. MORON! Not 56, 57, 60 or
> more. There is no 'variably vague' way to apply
> otherwise. Moron!

you say that shit like it's written in stone

The new chunk of Parkway out in Newington and West Sprigfield is 45 MPH, right? And let me tell you , brother - I'm in the right lane everyday doing 55 thru that strech and I AM STANDING STILL! Hell, that's on a good day - most days, it looks like I'm backing up in reverse, prolly.................

The signs say one thing - but the reality is different. Moms in the RX, the GS-teens in the 7-series, the vatos in the worktrucks, hell even Officer SoandSo in the unmarked!

So dont give us that "55 is 55" bullshit cause it's simply not true.

Posted by: Citizen #3453678 ()
Date: December 26, 2012 01:21PM

"Uh. Duh. Uh. If it does not meet factory specs, its illegal, BOZO! And it means any patrol officer can pull you over and ticket you for it. Va. State Law. And we suppose you will blame everyone else, curse the officer, and whine profusely when you do get ticketed, punk. It will be your own fault, entirely. Grow up, embryo! Your car stinks, by the way. Smells like a baby's dirty diaper! No wonder!"

Okay smart guy, tell me how this affects the safety of anyone? Does the exhaust exit behind the cabin of the passengers? Does it function properly? I don't see how an exhaust would cause you to hit my car or yours. Would you rather have brake lights that were out or an aftermarket but fully functioning exhaust? In VA it is illegal for anyone to modify a factory exhaust. That is the result of the state wanting extra revenue/annoyed people who only cry because they have nothing better to do/ immature folks ruining it for everyone else. I guess I will stick to my ZR1 with my my bypass mod on a switch. It shall wake the dead.

Good thing I can still annoy your sensitive ass with my SUV pumping out 155 DB of 25hz. That's not illegal on the public roadways - yet.. Not until I become immature enough to annoy everyone. Free rolling massage.

Like I asked earlier: how does an aftermarket exhaust cause safety hazards? It is illegal like every fun thing in VA is (oral is illegal, everything but missionary, etc), but how is it unsafe?

Posted by: Average Person ()
Date: December 26, 2012 06:02PM

FX COUNTY TRAFFIC Wrote:
> 'STANDING' REQUEST, PLEASE!

> Especially 'the bully, aggressive driver'.
>
> we, the safe
> driver's, not BEG enough?
>
> AGAIN. This Is a very serious problem. Not to
> mention the noisy, leaking, after factory
> installed tailpipes emissions. Toxic, eye
> watering fumes coming out of the tailpipes of
> auto's that are not street legal under FX codes.
> The Noise Pollution as well. Pull the negligent,
> noisy creeps over and give the disrespective jerks
> a ticket or two to raise revenue as well, for the
> County. Heck, just think, the extra revenue alone
> could get you all a much needed and deserved pay
> raise! ALL THOSE 'AFTER FACTORY' INSTALLED NOISY
> EXHAUST PIPES ARE ILLEGAL! THE AMOUNT OF REVENUE
> TO BE RAISED OUT HERE IS ENDLESS!
> Fairfax could very well become the richest county
> in the country again! Number One!
>
> It's like the deceased Rodney Dangerfield says out
> here! Don't get no RESPECT!

Why DON'T they pull the noisy creeps over???

Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: December 26, 2012 06:24PM

Date: December 26, 2012 06:28PM

So, in summation,

All drivers, except the OP, are illegal, corrupt, unfair, aggresive, reckless, and they conspire with the police to relentlessly harrass the OP, who seems to be the only person in the world that deserves to be on the road.

That pretty much sums it up?

Posted by: Yuppie ()
Date: December 26, 2012 07:10PM

I am going to install aftermarket headers and enlarge the piping on my vehicle just to annoy you to death. Possibly make you deaf as well. Ever hear an 8.3L V10 without any muffling device? You'll lose your hearing quick! HAHAHA

Posted by: kane2013 ()
Date: December 26, 2012 07:12PM

Ever hear of a car without any muffling device shooting balls of fire out the pipes? I'm going to ruin it for everyone who likes to modify their rides.

Posted by: Money where your mouth is ()
Date: December 26, 2012 07:20PM

Yuppie Wrote:
> I am going to install aftermarket headers and
> enlarge the piping on my vehicle just to annoy you
> to death. Possibly make you deaf as well. Ever
> hear an 8.3L V10 without any muffling device?
> You'll lose your hearing quick! HAHAHA

Installed within a week? Photos or STFU. Probably another dickless fag who only owns a Audi A4 auto.
Happy New Year, little man

Posted by: yuppie ()
Date: December 26, 2012 07:31PM

Why does it have to be installed within a week? Going back to whatever hole you came out from?

The job itself takes less than a day. Waiting on the parts. Got the welder waiting.

Posted by: boring eyernally homosexual ()
Date: December 26, 2012 11:02PM

That's. BEH. Bored Eternally Homosexual.

Out of shear extended periods of time in life, BEH, the seriously Boring, for all of Eternity, Whore minded HOMOSEXUAL, BEH, forever panning into every else's interesting to all threads on this website. Making senseless, boring remarks always contrary to the threads good intent. She and her followers of bordom.

Has to be a 'she' Homo, for no real man would conduct himself in such an ASSuming manner.

Posted by: Police! Police! ()
Date: December 26, 2012 11:18PM

See? No respect for the other safe drivers or the patrol officers. Need to start seriously giving these embryos some slamming traffic tickets. Pull 'em over. Reckless driving. Improper, malfunctioning auto and exhaust system. Sweet and simple. Raise some much deserved revenue for the municipality, and hopefully a nice pay raise will be in the works, on the way for the sherriffs/police dept. For same!

Posted by: the usual ASSumation ()
Date: December 26, 2012 11:21PM

As usual, beh, the ASSUMATION ASSUMER HAS TO MAKE AN ASSUMING POST.

WHAT AN ASS! JACK ASS!

Date: December 26, 2012 11:21PM

Yuppie Wrote:
> I am going to install aftermarket headers and
> enlarge the piping on my vehicle just to annoy you
> to death. Possibly make you deaf as well. Ever
> hear an 8.3L V10 without any muffling device?
> You'll lose your hearing quick! HAHAHA

Hence the saying "Yuppie Scum"
What an immature and assanine statement. Maybe you should enlarge something else, or shove that short pipe up your ass.

Date: December 26, 2012 11:41PM

BioHazzzerd Wrote:
> "Bottlenecking traffic"? Hate to tell you this,
> but you're probably the one slowing up traffic if
> you're getting tailgated so much that you feel
> compelled to make a thread about it.

Doubtful, the tailgaters are just bullies behind the wheel. They are everywhere, are you one? If you rear end someone because you don't leave enough room, you will be at fault. Only stupid fools tailgate, it is dangerous and there is no excuse.

Posted by: Above Average Person ()
Date: December 27, 2012 12:29AM

Average Person Wrote:
> Doubtful, the tailgaters are just bullies behind
> the wheel. They are everywhere, are you one? If
> you rear end someone because you don't leave
> enough room, you will be at fault. Only stupid
> fools tailgate, it is dangerous and there is no
> excuse.

I always allow a safe following distance when driving.

But if you insist on creating a rolling roadblock in the left lane, YOU give me no choice but to get as close to you as possible so that the moment you give me enough of a gap to squeeze between you and the car in the right lane, I can finally pass you, and proceed on my way.

Why you feel it is better to bottle up cars behind you so that they are forced to tailgate you, I can't fathom. Wouldn't it be more logical to simply get out of the left lane so that they can pass you? Do you feel like it's your duty to control the cars behind you? Does it validate you as a person to know you are interfering with the free flow of traffic?

Because the driving rules are: keep right, except to pass. The left lane is for passing and turning, only. Vehicles in the left lane must yield to overtaking traffic upon visible or audible signal.

If you insist on driving in the left lane, you are an idiot.

Date: December 27, 2012 12:50AM

Of course, if you want to go slow, you get in the slow lane. If someone gets in your way, you go around them, you don't tailgate them. It is common sense for those that have it. These people that ride side by side so you can't get around, are a real pain. No one is ever forced to tailgate, that is a choice. Personally, I never interfere with the "freeflow" of traffic, so please do not assume anything. To assume means you are just making an ass out of you and me. Don't insult me like that, because I am not one of "those" people.

Posted by: Above Average Person ()
Date: December 27, 2012 12:59AM

Average Person Wrote:
> Of course, if you want to go slow, you get in the
> slow lane. If someone gets in your way, you go
> around them, you don't tailgate them. It is common
> sense for those that have it. These people that
> ride side by side so you can't get around, are a
> real pain. No one is ever forced to tailgate, that
> is a choice. Personally, I never interfere with
> the "freeflow" of traffic, so please do not assume
> anything. To assume means you are just making an
> ass out of you and me. Don't insult me like that,
> because I am not one of "those" people.

Then I have no argument with you. As long as you respect the left lane is for passing rule, I could care less how you drive or how slow or fast you go.

Agreed on tailgating. But I will do it when the alternative is to be stuck behind some left-lane blocking moron for dozens of miles.

Also, on two-lane roads, sometimes I end up tailgating because I refuse to ride my brakes just because the guy in front of me cannot maintain a consistent speed. I start out following at a safe distance, but some idiots slow down and speed up all the time for no reason, and I tend to maintain the same speed.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: December 27, 2012 07:33AM

AAP has it right. Anyone who gets tailgated on a regular basis doesn't know how to drive. Period. I can use one hand to count the number of times I get tailgated each year.

Posted by: allebriated ()
Date: December 27, 2012 08:14AM

allebriated
allebriated
allebriated
allebriated
allebriated
allebriated
allebriated
WTF is allebriated

Posted by: Another average person ()
Date: December 27, 2012 08:35AM

I get tailgated frequently but never when no one is in front of me. Most tailgating I see is due to one person up front not getting out of the left lane or others behind him not wanting to let lane cutters in from the right.

Date: December 27, 2012 09:06AM

Meanwhile, at the OP's house....
Attachments:
mental-ward.jpg

Posted by: Attn OP: ()
Date: December 27, 2012 09:47AM

Posted by: Keep Right ()
Date: December 27, 2012 05:27PM

Posted by: The long road to know where ()
Date: December 29, 2012 08:14PM

Why is everyone in such a hurry? You'll get there soon enough.
And there will always be someone ahead of you. In the end we all end up in the same place so slow down and enjoy the view.
"It's not the destination but the journey".
So go fuck yourself.

Posted by: Just A Nigga From Mt. Vernon ()
Date: December 29, 2012 08:50PM

The long road to know where Wrote:
> Why is everyone in such a hurry? You'll get there
> soon enough.
> And there will always be someone ahead of you. In
> the end we all end up in the same place so slow
> down and enjoy the view.
> "It's not the destination but the journey".
> So go fuck yourself.

Nigga, I'm tryin' to get to work. If you're just crawling along on a lil' roadtrip, kindly move over. Show me some courtesy by acknowledging my desire to move at a quicker pace, and I'll give you the same courtesy by acknowledging your desire for personal space (i.e. not tailgate you, ride your ass, etc.). Simple as that.

J.A.N.F.M.V. out-

Posted by: NIGGA FROM VERNON- ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:44AM

Hey, NIGGA, Get your anemic lazy dead black NIGGER ass out of bed earlier, get going sooner, and you will not have to be in such a hurry to kill one of us responsible drivers as well as yourself!
What you need is your license permanently revoked and get your black anemic ass back on the back of the bus!
That goes for all the rest of you ignorant, aggressive driver's as well! Get your fucking heads out of your asses! Hope the State and local police forces start noticing these type of threads and posts and step up pulling you asshole drivers over more often and giving you the slamming 'Reckless Driving' charge out to you much more readily than they have been! Sick and tired of the aggressive jack-off auto drivers. Need to grow the FUCK up!

Posted by: Posted Speed Limit is Not Vague! ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:56AM

All the bullshit excuses by the bully, aggressive and highly dangerous drivers is 'vague' at best. The posted speed limit is not. 'Certain vehicles' does not mean 'every aggressive driver'. Fucking ASSHOLES is what you aggressive drivers are! Hope you all get ticketed, heavily, soon. Hope your insurance gets jacked up so high you have to run up your credit to the ceiling to keep it paid up. And you already do pay more taxes on all that extra fuel being burnt up. What is it still? $.50 to the gallon? Adds up nicely!
So, keep it up, jerk offs! Next comes license suspensions. Revocation. Jail time. Ha!
The journey will be interesting, you say? You like being a jailbird?
Better yet, hope you get in a real nasty, deadly accident. Hopefully with you alone being dead, injured seriously, maimed, dismembered and/or crippled for life. Maybe that'll teach ya! Along with a slamming Reckless Driving ticket from the arriving patrol officer ta boot, along with it!

Posted by: left lane, right lane, no matter ()
Date: January 01, 2013 01:09AM

No matter to the bully, aggressive jerks! The far left lane GENERALLY, that means 'in general', for those seeking to go the POSTED SPEED LIMIT, NOT OVER IT, JACKASS! THE MIDDLE TO FAR RIGHT LANES ARE FOR THOSE DESIRING TO GO LESS AND/OR SLOWER THAN THE SPEED LIMIT POSTED! And too many BULLY, AGGRESSIVR, HIGHLY DANGEROUS DRIVING JACKASSES THINK DIFFERENTLY! Wanting everyone to speed over the posted speed limit in these other than far left lanes. And this is only stuff going on on the highways. Shall we get started on what goes on with/on all the other types of roads?
NO ONE HAS TO GO ABOVE ANY GIVEN POSTED SPEED LIMIT, ANYWHERE ON AN OTHER THAN HIGHWAY ROAD! AND ARE FREE, AT ANY TIME, TO GO UNDER THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT ON THESE LESSER THAN HIGHWAY ROADS AS MUCH AS THEY PLEASE! TO MAKE TURNS, ETC. AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SO WITHOUT HAVING TO BE HARASSED BY THE LIKE OF WHAT IS CLEARLY A DRIVER BEHIND THEM WITH A CHILDS MIND OF A TWO YEAR OLD STILL IN THEIR BABYKINS TERRIBLE TWO'S BEHIND THE WHEEL OF AN AUTOMOBILE!
SO, FUCK YOU!!!!!! ASSSHOLE!!!!!!!!!X

Date: January 01, 2013 10:28AM

Gee, it must suck to be you.

You take every everyday incident and dwell on it as a personal affront.

Everything from the shower at the Lamb Center to taking a drive down the road.

Everyone is conspiring against you in a campaign of rudeness, impatience and moldy showers.

Oh yeah, and the endless corruption of anyone that has ever tried to help you.

Ok, there is no room for you at the insane asylum.

Thats what I'd be angry about if I were you.

Posted by: supersafe ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:18PM

i drive 10mph under the speed limit every day! the speed limit is just that -- an upper bound on your speed. you don't have to go that fast and if *I* dont have to go that fast, neither do you.

Posted by: Most Impressive ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:49PM

Nice troll, 9/10.

Posted by: what the? ()
Date: January 01, 2013 10:46PM

What the HELL is this BEH from hell ranting about?
Never seen such a bunch of off the wall postings about nothing sensible anywhere.
What in the world has this BEH's postings have anything to do about anything that this website is supposed to be about? Deranged, obsessed idiocy absolute.

Posted by: fuck you assholes ()
Date: January 01, 2013 10:56PM

FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLE AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS AND YOUR PRECIOUS LEFT LANE! THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSES USING VAGUE AT BEST FAR LEFT LANE RULES ON THE HIGHWAYS! FUCK YOU AND THE PIECE OF SHIT NOISY AUTOS YOU DRIVE!

Posted by: SAFETY FIRST IS THE RULE OF ROAD ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:10PM

Perfectly said, Safety First is the First Rule of automobile driving. These brainless, brain dead moron aggressive drivers are simply the result of genetic inferiority, some sort of brain damage going on, probably caused by too much substance abuse. Pull them over, please, officer, as often as it takes. Issue them the seriously slamming 6 pointer charge tickets they deserve. If it finally gets them a suspended, revoked license, well, then more power to the respected officers doing so! These aggressive drivers can either walk, ride the bus, take a taxi, ride a bicycle for their transportation needs. Many useful alternatives available to those who can not or refuse to drive safely. Did I say PLEASE enough? Please forward this thread to your senior officers, dispatch, the chief of police. Make it a standing, 24/7 request to HELP out here on the roads. All year long. What? Not enough dead body's and injured ones piling up at the morgue's and the hospitals? Maimed and crippled applying for disability? What are you waiting for? For us to say PLEASE, Please, PLEASE enough?

Posted by: Locked and Loaded ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:39PM

Hey OP, STFU and get the fuck off the road. You're lucky nobody's shot you. Yet.

We ALL know you... you're the guy that refuses to get the fuck out of the way. You're determined to catch every light red, and determined to make everyone else do the same. Everything you do is in slow motion. YOU are a fucking hazard. I hope you get run over by a fuel tanker.

Posted by: EAT SHIT AND DIE, LOOSENED AND L ()
Date: January 02, 2013 12:27AM

Loosened and limp. you, 'L + L', obviously only have an automobile because of the serious, real need of having it as an extension to your Trent, tiny penis!
And watch out, now, the police officer is waiting for you! And he will catch up to you, sooner than later. I assure you! He's on your tail right now!
Hope you enjoy the much more expensive way to pay for the privelege to drive that piece of SHIT auto you drive. The tickets. The much higher insurance rates. If you can even get insurance anymore. And the police officers do check readily for this as well. Driving without insurance can get mighty expensive as well. One way or the other. And the fuel expense. The gas guzzling. The taxes attached to it. Oh, boy. If you have a lot of money, well, with your ASSHOLE driving habits, all I or any wise person could or would say is: a fool (you) and his or her $money$ is very soon to be departed.
So, go ahead. Keep being the jerk off jack ass aggressive driver. Fool.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: January 02, 2013 01:17AM

I hate slowpokes in the left lane, but luckily there are so many of you obnoxious road raging tailgating assholes out there that I don't have to be one.

Posted by: FX COUNTY TRAFFIC ()
Date: January 02, 2013 01:52AM

ITT: people complaining about other people who most likely drive the same way as themselves, but because it's not them, they think it is dangerous. Practice what you preach, FFX County driver complainers.

Date: January 02, 2013 07:58AM

It is very disturbing to realize that people like the OP are on the road.

He was thrown out of the Lamb Center and not allowed to return. At least once the cops had to come get him.

I'm shocked he's allowed to drive. He can't function in any regular human function , and yet there he is on the road , undoubtably creating havoc.

This can't end anyway but tragically. An unbalanced , angry half wit is behind the wheel of a car, making him as lethal as the retard with the gun in Conneticut.

Be careful, because this delusional idiot is out there, and his goal is to make everyone else pay for his failures , phobia's and psychosis.

Posted by: SUPER SUPER HAZARD! ()
Date: January 03, 2013 03:19AM

That's not what the team of psychiatrist and psychologist diagnosed, beh, t.o.! Now fess up! It is you and the rest of the like that are the mentally deranged sicko control freak boys. Like your pix depicts, your a whining wino freak, with a brain rotting from too much wine drinking! Your very own posted pix proves this. Along with your polluted liver, with your chemistry all off 'kilter'. The doctor's see and know that you have and are a major problem. And your main problem is, you refuse to admit it. Now, seriously, go to your fave place, The Lamb Center, and get your counseling and the proper help like a good little boy! The professionals observing all agree. Now, get along with yourself, wino!

Date: January 03, 2013 04:53AM

Wow you had a whole team trying to diagnose you?

Once again, you provide a perfect example of a slightly less than human being that should have been humanly euthenized years ago.

You have no purpose in this world, and when you inevitably self destruct, no one will miss you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2013 04:54AM by BEH.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: January 03, 2013 05:32AM

I guess the Lamb Center didn't fix the OP's impotence.

It must be frustrating being invisible, having so little to say, such a crappy personality and frightening looks. It must be sad to be ignored by society, having you opinions discounted.

We know you are desperate for attention and the only way you can get people to pay attention to you is by BLOCKING MY FUCKING WAY.

Posting on FFXU is much better... Look at all the almost human interaction your having.

I'd love for you to take yourself out and stop wasting all that public assistance, but I do prefer you posting to driving.

So stay in your cave with your keyboard and stay the fuck off our roadways.

Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: January 03, 2013 06:52AM

In my opinion we need to radically improve the driver training and license qualification process in this State. Until then the disparity amongst drivers will continue to generate friction on the road ways. There are too many discourteous and self absorbed drivers on the road that simply do not understand or do not give a shit about the basic rules of the road.

I've seen better drivers and over all manners in most of the third world countries I have visited.

I'm guessing the OP is probably the type that fails to use their turn signals.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: January 03, 2013 07:27AM

Hank Moody Wrote:
> I'm guessing the OP is probably the type that
> fails to use their turn signals.

Concur -- time for him to move to Maryland. He'll fit right in.

Posted by: moody hank - ()
Date: January 04, 2013 02:14AM

Sure hank. Anything BUT getting the State Troopers and local patroling police officers to DO THEIR JOB?
What about AFTER everything you say needs done gets done, and the fact most of these jerk aggressive drivers will still be out there?
No. Yet your suggestion is appreciated, the State Troopers and the local patroling police forces obviously, evidently, do not have much sense of prioritizing their duty's.
You see them. Sitting around in their big luxury cruisers, in pairs even, in shopping mall and church parking lots, gabbing away, sometimes for hours. Doing nothing. Secondly, think of the 'a to z and back again' highly expensive wasted revenue.
Especially when that next bully, aggressive driver comes along, and you see them later on doen the road in a bad accident with the blood, gore and death even going on!
Orwhen you see someone getting pulled over and ticketed for going a little over the speed limit, safely, on an almost empty road or highway. Instead of seeing it happen where it counts the most! In the thick of traffic, during 'rush hour'. You know, the ones 'speeding for conditions'.
The ones that think it cool or something to do 65 in a 55 in the middle to far right lanes, in thick, rush hour traffic, with the 'traffic flow' doing, give or take, 45 to 50 mph. With no trooper or local cop in site for twenty miles around!
Then you get disgusted, pull off a ramp. Pass a church with a big empty parking lot, and there they sit. Like Twidle Dee and Twiddle Dumb!

Posted by: twiddle d and twiddle dumb ()
Date: January 04, 2013 02:19AM

Yeah! Sucking each others thumb!

Posted by: Iyeeeeeeee LIKE IT! ()
Date: January 04, 2013 02:38AM

And, no BEH and the like. I LIKE IT when you make your idiot posts of a mindless twit!
Cause I LIKE IT, along with you and your alike idiot postings, when you perfectly justify the well deserved response of:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a great stress reliever, after having to put up with all the rest of the ignorant shit that goes on all over all the time. So, yeah!:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the perfect, very much stress relieving from the idiots I am surrounded by, cause, with their ignorant bullshit!

I like it! Years ago, talking unofficially with a military chaplan/psychiatrist, she told me it is a perfectly justified, healthy way to respond to IDIOT IGNORANCE, such as the likes of yours!
Recommended professionally to 'keep up the good work', 'it is healthy'!

Posted by: BEH IN DENIAL ()
Date: January 04, 2013 03:39AM

Clearly, as the mindless rantings as well as your pix posted depicts, you are in serious denial of your schizoidparanoid dillusions generated by your genetic inferiorities. Just look at the pix posted, everyone.

BEH is a mongoloid-looking wino control freak. Bored shitless to boot as we can all witness by his endlessly senseless postings all over every thread on this website!

Let us face up to it, now, BEH, OFF KILTOR! Stop being in denial. It is the first step to recovery you must face up to and properly, thorougly complete before you can cure your mental instabilities apparent.

Now, let us start with your inferority complex. Your just going to have to get over the mongoloid shaped head along with admitting to yourself and all that you have a serious amount of incompacitated brain matter, probably combined with the genetically imbred mongoloidism as well as supplementing it with the wino, alcohol damage and with the wine, the sodium nitrite poisoning of same and body, liver, etc.
It is going to take a long time, but you might recover from, maybe, most of the damage caused by the substance abuse. Alcohol and the sodium nitrite poisoning effects will cause some pretty serious damage that can never be heeled. Shame. But, never the less, you really need to fess up and stop being in denial of yourself. Nothing else can be improved upon until you accomplish this. Stop being in denial.

Your just going to have to become like Quazimoto, in the old, wonderfull, famous movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. You know the one. How the huntchback, even though he was horribly ugly and deformed, like you, he was still beautiful, inside, quite not like you, now. He was, by the end of the movie, of course, because of his purity of heart, loved by everyone, anyone who watched, saw it. You, BEH, are living a simular role in your life as the Huntchback. All ugly on the outside. Your major problem is, and you really need to stop being in denial, is the fact you are horribly ugly on the inside, as well! And refuse to change up of your own free will, to boot!

Posted by: now, prove it! ()
Date: January 04, 2013 03:46AM

Now, BEH, post some more shit, proving even further what 'BEH IN DENIAL' has so perfectly descrbed you to be. And good Lord! Just LOOK at that pix of you on the Lamb Center thread! PROVING the op's post, beh in denial', is right on reality. Combined with your postings proving it even more!

Quazimoto! Perfectly depicted!

Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: January 04, 2013 06:55AM

moody hank - Wrote:
> Sure hank. Anything BUT getting the State
> Troopers and local patroling police officers to DO
> THEIR JOB?
> What about AFTER everything you say needs done
> gets done, and the fact most of these jerk
> aggressive drivers will still be out there?
> No. Yet your suggestion is appreciated, the State
> Troopers and the local patroling police forces
> obviously, evidently, do not have much sense of
> prioritizing their duty's.
> You see them. Sitting around in their big luxury
> cruisers, in pairs even, in shopping mall and
> church parking lots, gabbing away, sometimes for
> hours. Doing nothing. Secondly, think of the 'a
> to z and back again' highly expensive wasted
> revenue.
> Especially when that next bully, aggressive driver
> comes along, and you see them later on doen the
> road in a bad accident with the blood, gore and
> death even going on!
> Orwhen you see someone getting pulled over and
> ticketed for going a little over the speed limit,
> safely, on an almost empty road or highway.
> Instead of seeing it happen where it counts the
> most! In the thick of traffic, during 'rush
> hour'. You know, the ones 'speeding for
> conditions'.
> The ones that think it cool or something to do 65
> in a 55 in the middle to far right lanes, in
> thick, rush hour traffic, with the 'traffic flow'
> doing, give or take, 45 to 50 mph. With no
> trooper or local cop in site for twenty miles
> around!
> Then you get disgusted, pull off a ramp. Pass a
> church with a big empty parking lot, and there
> they sit. Like Twidle Dee and Twiddle Dumb!

You mean it pisses you off when you're cruising down Braddock Road at 50-55mph and a State Trooper passes you like you're standing still? Frankly I'm less pissed off about speeders than I am about incompetent, poorly trained and distracted drivers.

I'm talking about the ones that don't use turn signals.

I'm talking about the ones who don't stop for red lights or stop signs when they make right turns.

I'm talking about the ones that when they do pull in front of you after failing to yield, can't seem to find the accelerator pedal and proceed to do 5 miles under the speed limit.

I'm talking about the ones who can't seem to clear a traffic light controlled intersection despite the fact that they have an exclusive green light to turn left. Is it really necessary to allow four or five car lengths before finally proceeding to clear the intersection?

I'm talking about self absorbed assholes who are too chickenshit to drive on the right hand side of residential streets because they are intimidated by parked cars on their side of the road and instead decide to take their half out of the middle with oncoming traffic.

I'm talking about the assholes who for whatever reason decide they need to leave three or four car lengths behind the car in front of them at a traffic light, despite the fact that their "caution" is fucking up the access to both left and right turn lanes for traffic that is trying to utilize the green turn light.

Start enforcement there. Though it will never happen until the death rate goes up on Fairfax County roads. The police in this county manage traffic infractions by the numbers.

Date: January 04, 2013 09:16AM

Notice to all users of this thread:

Do not waste your time trying to enlighten the OP. He's psychotic beyond help.

The Lamb Center could not help him.

The psych doctors coud not help him.

Heavy medication could not help him.

Unfortunatly, nothing can be done until the enevitable tragedy he will create.

Then and only then will he be permanently institutionalized.

Posted by: bill ()
Date: January 04, 2013 09:48AM

Just a matter of time before he pisses off the wrong person and becomes an "innocent victim" of a fatal "random" highway shooting or "road rage incident".

Posted by: Supa Hazzzerd ()
Date: January 04, 2013 10:26AM

Actually aggressive drivers, when they do cause accidents (rarely), tend to kill themselves and not other people. Find me on example in Fairfax county where an aggressive driver ended up killing another motorist instead of themselves. Killing other people is normally a thing reserved for drunk drivers, inattentive motorists, and people who have heart attacks, etc.

Posted by: Why, Hank, I think you got the - ()
Date: January 05, 2013 01:20AM

Idea! I agree with a lot of what you post, yet, I was not trying to be 'that' particular! Your right though. Adding u all what you are listing, as well, to add to it what I have listed, the more hazardous behaviors of the types mentioned, well, it is just super stupid!
And, again. Where are all the State Highway Patrol Officers, all the locally patroling cops, at, during the thick, peak rush hour traffic times?
I am sure many others see, witness what I have witnessed. Doing anything and everything else BUT helping to correct and ticket these hazardous (and your mentioned, secondarily highly annoying) drivers?
Seeing them sitting in pairs, even, BS'ing around like traffic is just one big bowl of sweet cherries out there!
Thanks for the supporting input, anyhew!

Posted by: revealed traffic problems ()
Date: January 05, 2013 01:40AM

Is this scenario on a major highway or two lane rural road?
No one Must, or Has To go the posted speed limit on a ' other than highway' road, at any time. If any given person feels safer, more comfortable going 5 mph under, thety have every right to do so! Under any circumstances! You, 'revealed traffic problems', need to relax it a bit, and leave earlier to your designations. And quit bullying other drivers! There is nothing worse, more rude, disrespectful, than the bully, aggressive drivers out there in traffic. Be an adult, baby, leave earlier and expect delays from many different possible sources, like the wrecks blocking the roads and highways and any given moment, caused by ignorant drivers, like the bully, aggressive driver!
Duh, uh, duh!

Posted by: BEH BITCH ()
Date: January 05, 2013 01:45AM

beh's handle name fits so well, like poetry, along with the content of his postings.

The BEH BITCH!

Date: January 05, 2013 05:34AM

Funny you should use the word 'bitch', because you've been whining like one for quite a while.

You can't cope with everyday life, you're inferior, a victim of bad genetics.

So, in feminine fashion, you cry a river about how the world is against you.

It must be terrible to be so insignificant , everyone else in the world stepping around you like you are a piece of shit on the sidewalk.

Posted by: BEH, LOOK WHO'S TALKIN' ()
Date: January 06, 2013 05:02AM

The unarguable truth is, BEH, well proven over and over by your posts, scattered thruout this website, along with your pix, is that it is you who has a major mental, and physical, problem. You really should get to the admitting of it. Stop the denial. Until you do, you are still the ASSuming, ASSumptuous Screaming, Flaming Pompous Ass you always have been and are still!

Your self posted pix tells a lot! Imbred, genetically inferior and your inferiority complex beams bright throughout your postings!

Your problem, as detailed, is so obvious it is pathetic! If you can not get a grip on the reality of it, why do you not just kill yourself, quickly, like any real man would!

Posted by: The shit's getting thick ()
Date: January 06, 2013 08:52AM

You live in a very populated area and lots of cars.
Everyone gonna move outta the way cause you're special?
If you were the only princess driving the only BMW, maybe.
But guess what? A whole lotta barbies and kents inhabit this
pompous wasteland called NOVAgina.
I hear Montana has open roads and cowboy boots are in style
Just the right kinda boot for this here thread.

Posted by: thick getting the shit! bravo! ()
Date: January 08, 2013 04:05AM

Nice post! Tanks for da support! Well put!

Date: January 08, 2013 07:22AM

Nothing like making a post under one name, and then congratulating yourself on another.

Must be terrible to be so alone and isolated.

But , creating your own reality must help, right?

Posted by: full of shit for brains, beh! ()
Date: January 09, 2013 12:48AM

Assenine, assuming, assumptuous assumations, beh. This is all you do?
So, what does this make you?
The ASS that you are!
(And you are one stinking, putrid smelly ASSHOLE!!!!

Posted by: BILL? ()
Date: January 09, 2013 12:55AM

who would even listen, slightly, to a jerk like bill, with no license at all. With his suspended, revoked license to ever get back again, for he owes the FX County justice system thousands$ and refuses to pay up to get his license back. Spending all the money he gets on substance abuse! With all his boozin, dope doing and dealing out of and thru The Lamb Center!

Posted by: bill ()
Date: January 09, 2013 06:19AM

Attachments:
story.jpg

Date: January 09, 2013 07:28AM

I'm thinking,"how can anyone be so stupid, so clueless?"

So then I thought, "maybe this poster isn't for real".

I, and others here have been duped before.

Lizzie, is that you again?

Really, no one can be as stupid as the OP.

Can they?

Date: January 09, 2013 07:36AM

this thread is HILARIOUS

OP says "y'all speeding" and all the butthurt just starts

@OP - I've been flown by on the parkway by unmarkeds as I'm doing 60 in the right lane. AND I AM IN THE 45 MPH ZONE when this happens LoLz.

So you can yell til yr blue in the face, nobody cares about speed UNLESS there is some sorta formal request OR unless they do some sorta official speed patrol thingee (which they do fairly frequently, actually)

but the honest to God's truth is that there are simply too many ppl, not enough cops to do something about speed here.

Only TRUE way to fix the prob is with cams. But inhuman law enforcement is something I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH so I cant support that either...........

anyways, funny to see everyone whine about having to pass a slower car (cause it's so damn hard to put on a turn signal y'know LoLz)

pic unrelated
Attachments:
wahbulance.gif

Posted by: Prozacian ()
Date: January 09, 2013 10:45AM

Gordon's on a roll this morning....dialing in some new meds?

FUCK YOU GORDON!!!! YOU SUCK!!!! LoLz
Date: January 09, 2013 10:58AM

@Pro - let me guess.............
Attachments:
356etp.jpg

Posted by: washingtonlelocian boredom! ()
Date: January 10, 2013 02:14AM

This, folks, is the very bored, boringbunch straight out of the washingtonelocian thread. The most idiotic, mindlessy originated thread on this website. The same bored to death ugly fags that are forever roaming this website to make boring every one of them just like their precious and most boring washingtoneocian thread. Posting porn pix and posts thruout, with the creator of this website, Cary, probably being one of them, for he has erased and moved much more sensible threads for far less reasons!

Posted by: mr ()
Date: January 10, 2013 02:30AM

Just in case you thought that mental illness is not a serious problem in NOVA, I give you the OP.

Date: January 10, 2013 03:15AM

An example of batshit crazy.

Posted by: boring, boring, boring, beh ()
Date: January 10, 2013 03:57AM

Just like your Homosexuality, Eternally Boring, BEH!

Posted by: butthurt? ()
Date: January 10, 2013 04:00AM

You would know what being BUTTHURT is all about! Would you not? Being a FAGGOT and all! Butt sex is hazardous to your health, you do know this? Right? FAG BOY!

Date: January 10, 2013 08:07AM

Really, I don't know.

But since you mention it in every post you make, obviously, you do.

You should not be ashamed of your gayness, its quite acceptable now.

If you let go of your self loathing, maybe you could actually contribute something to society?

Date: January 10, 2013 08:17AM

@BEH - and you know he was wacking off at 4 in the morning when he typed that to you, right? ANd you are VERY right - looks like another perfect example of the "bat".................

@wash - and you care why? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww didums someones widdle topic get all movesy-woosy? Does widdle baby need his bottle?

Date: January 10, 2013 09:01AM

Yes Gordon, I had the visual...stained wife beater T shirt, crusty boxer shorts, obese, unshaven, smelly , bad breath and hardened boggers hanging from nostril hairs, yanking and pulling his member as if he's pulling weeds from the garden.

Celebrate diversity!

Posted by: boring, boring, boring, beh ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:51AM

Boring. How cum yous cant cum up wit nuttin original? Always repeetin what sumbudy else says about you bac to zem? You sum kindas retard ho sumtin?

Posted by: stupid? clueless? to what? ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:41AM

To what? The fact we have too many immature assholes like you causing such a hazard that is well known to cause death, injury, serious injury and crippling people for life in the hundreds of thousands yearly? Making terrorizm look like a piece of cake by comparison?
And where does all the big tax dollar go too?
Does anyone realize, even in the slightest, the huge amount of revenue that could be raised by simply getting the real jerks off the roads out here? The intoxicated. The bully, aggressive drivers? It would elimate the national debt! Elimate a third of the congestion of traffic.
There are many alternatives in transportation other than the automobile.
Walking. Taking the bus. Bicycling. These dangerous drivers that refuse to learn how to drive sane need to be taken off the roads.
Anyone argueing this, I hope you, a loved one maybe, gets killed or seriously injured, cripled for life, sooner than later. Maybe dieing will change your childish attitude for the better of the rest of us that are sick of it!
If you have a problem with the speed limit, or the conservative, cautious, much better, mature drivers, the simoly leave earlier to get where you are going, instead of harassing us!
Clueless? Stupid? Absolutely not. It is you, you imbred looking monkey, who is stupid and clueless.
And obviously, simply bored boring out o your mind!

Date: January 11, 2013 07:49AM

I don't think we have to worry.

This guy only drives in his psychotic fantasies.

He can hardly make it down to the Lamb Center on foot without some kind of mishap.

Date: January 11, 2013 07:52AM

BEH Wrote:
> So, in summation,
>
> All drivers, except the OP, are illegal, corrupt,
> unfair, aggresive, reckless, and they conspire
> with the police to relentlessly harrass the OP,
> who seems to be the only person in the world that
> deserves to be on the road.
>
> That pretty much sums it up?

there you go again - being a NASTY INTERNET BULLY! ]

ROFLMAO@OP crying like a little girl over a different POV

edit - OMFG!!!! just read the "pulling weeds: comment!!! did a SPIT TAKE, yo - have to goclean monitor now roflmao - you have no idea how hard it is to type this cause im still crackingthe f**k up over it ..............................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 07:54AM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:37PM

If this is true, we ought to ban all cars! There's no Second Amendment guaranteeing the right to own a car!!!!!!

40,000+ DEAD Wrote:
> 40,000+ dead, hundreds of thousands seriously
> injured and crippled for life. Every year. More
> death, blood and gore than in any war since WW II.
> INCLUDING THE POLICE OFFICERS THEMSELVES.
> In traffic. Caused by RECKLESS AUTOMOBILE
> DRIVERS.
> And you say WHAT? Something else is more
> important?
> Like WHAT? Your increasing fat roll of a flubber
> tire building up bigger at your waistline?
> What?
> Have any of you heard of the phrase ' gross
> negligence'?
> And if this charge is made against you, just what
> lame ass excuse are you going to come up with,
> with your fat gut hanging out?
> You are sworn to serve and protect, to the best of
> your abilities, the citizens of FX County/City.
> Can all of you honestly say you are fullfilling
> this sworn duty out here in this traffic mess? I
> and many seriously doubt it! And we are sick and
> tired of the lame excuses.
> Every time you see a bloody accident seen, I an
> many others hope it brings to your attention this
> and the other postings like it. The
> dead/dismembered body's. The seriously injured
> and crippled ones. Really. Hope it eats away at
> you, deeply. To the core of your very being.
> Your conscious. Or do most of you even have a
> conscious?
> Please adhere to this threads request. A 24/7
> standing request. This means that every moment,
> every second of every day, the traffic problem,
> meaning precisely the automobile drivers, are held
> accountable for their driving habits. The Bully,
> Aggressive Drivers. Utilize 'common sense'.
> Prioritize yourself. If on what is obviously a
> much less important call, and you see a bad,
> bully, aggressive driver, creating a hazardous
> condition for the rest, would it not take
> 'priority', be a much more important issue, than
> taking that redundant, dead end, dry run call
> leading to nowhere really threatening to the
> rest?
> Seriously? Where did you all get your police
> badges, anyway? Out of a Cracker Jack box?

Posted by: dawgslub ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:15PM

k6jL6
Tanks slubdog. Need post reposted wit dr bozos boring forever be jammin up given thred wit BORING BS dat taint got nuttin to do wit thred!
And yes, it be dr truth!

Posted by: blow job gordon ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:19PM

Know who you are fag boy gordon. Gonna see you soon and kick you stupid punk ass. Then cut you fingers off slow. One by one. Till you bleed slow to death. Show you bitch ass face there agin. Sos you betta stays hidden in yo fag box.

Posted by: uh, prove it ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:28PM

Uh. Like yous says, beh, gordon, uh, duh, uh, proves it! I sees big proofs of behs mongaloidizm from thousands of generations of imbreeding in family blood line with his self posted pix on pg 32/33 of the lc thread. Also shows proof of his added braindeadenness from beeing big mouthed drunken wino! And thet it be beh dat EAT SHIT, not others posting!
Big proofs of dis with simple pix beh post himself! What a JERK! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD FOR SOS LONG I CRY HAPPY!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.