HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
vienna cops arent all bad
Posted by: i guess ()
Date: September 28, 2012 10:27AM

one of vienna's scoot jockeys nailed me the other day, this must have been john, not ponch, as i'm sure officer caterpillar lip would have cuffed and stuffed me for my egregious offense(s) considering my last run-in with him....

hit me up for no inspection sticker, which was/is the first ticket i've gotten in i cannot remember. bush 41 was in office the last time i think i got a ticket. i had just purchased a car, private sale, from PA. car was inspected by PA back in april, and when i registered it the person at the DMV made no mention of needing an inspection immediately, so thought i had the same time for that as i did for emissions. wrong. every other car i've bought was a virginia car, with a valid inspection, so i had no clue.

While giving me a ticket was kind of douchey, he could have just said get it inspected asap and let me go with a warning..... however, he was more than forthcoming about it by saying - just get it inspected, come to court with the receipt and little pink slip, show the judge, he'll more than likely toss it out and you wont have to pay a thing. no fuss, no muss.

NBD you say? on the surface, no, not a big deal. considering i was leaving from lunch in which i had a wobbly pop, and he sniffed it out ( which i find remarkable considering the amount of garlicy shrimp i had at lunch ), it is. he asked, i said yes, how many and how long ago. he then had me do a couple chanllenges with the alphabet and numbers, passing them i suppose, and sent me on my merry way with a "have a great rest of the day".

knowing some radical libs seem to think simply sniffing a bottle of beer impares ones driving ability, he could have called for swat backup and had me do cartwheels down the street to prove my sobriety.

I know vienna cops get blasted on here, with some blasting deserved, but officer john was a decent chap deserving of no blasting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: vienna cops arent all bad
Posted by: bill ()
Date: September 28, 2012 02:29PM

Except the one that lied in court that I passed a school bus with its red lights on when it actually passed me by with its yellow lights still flashing before even coming to a stop itself. On top of that, from where the cop was sitting, if there was a violation, there's no way he could have seen it anyway. This and commuter harassment is nothing but revenue enhancement for Vienna.

Posted by: What happened? ()
Date: September 28, 2012 05:34PM

i'm sure officer caterpillar lip would have cuffed and stuffed me for my egregious offense(s) considering my last run-in with him....

What happened that time? That guy seems to have a confrontational attitude about him

Posted by: condition ()
Date: September 28, 2012 08:35PM

What happened? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm sure officer caterpillar lip would have cuffed
> and stuffed me for my egregious offense(s)
> considering my last run-in with him....
>
> What happened that time? That guy seems to have a
> confrontational attitude about him

___________________________________________________-

I'll say, only if you say youre not him.....

Posted by: iguess ()
Date: September 28, 2012 09:52PM

What happened? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm sure officer caterpillar lip would have cuffed
> and stuffed me for my egregious offense(s)
> considering my last run-in with him....
>
> What happened that time? That guy seems to have a
> confrontational attitude about him

We ended up night sticking each other. All 12" black inches. It was great but someone was bound to get hurt, this time it was officer caterpillar.

Posted by: Headache ()
Date: September 29, 2012 12:57AM

That was the most painful piece of English I've ever read.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.