HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOWEST GAS PRICES
Posted by: p2dak18 ()
Date: June 02, 2006 06:36PM

Hey where are the lowest gas prices around here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOWEST GAS PRICES
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 02, 2006 06:47PM

Chainwise, it's usually "hess" brand stations. If you want to know what general area usually has the lowest, it's manassas (southside), and woodbridge sometimes.

There's a gas price search engine you can look for on google, it's always pretty up-to-date and usually has every station in your zip code.

Posted by: vthokies ()
Date: June 02, 2006 07:24PM

Posted by: Dork ()
Date: June 13, 2006 06:01AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a gas price search engine you can look for
> on google, it's always pretty up-to-date and
> usually has every station in your zip code.

Link?

Posted by: westox ()
Date: June 21, 2006 12:24PM

Dude My girl and I went to Front Royal for the day and the gas prices in that BumFuck town were only 1.67!?!?! and MR EXXon Executive with his 400million a year salary says there aint price gauging!

Date: June 21, 2006 12:51PM

Oh, there is definitely price gauging going on. If they didn't gauge the prices, how would they know how much you owe them?

On the other hand, GOUGING is a crime and nobody should get away with it.

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: June 21, 2006 12:56PM

Hardy Harr Harr I get SPeLl Check WIsAcery from Mr RESTon Piece.

you can Gauge my Hand upside your head how much I GOUGE out of your eye

Who Makes The Most Off Of Gas?
Posted by: Not TL ()
Date: June 21, 2006 02:05PM

Exxon controls approximately 3 percent of all Oil reserves in the world today. It is approximately the 7th largest Oil Company in the World. Yes, the 7th largest Oil Company where it falls under mostly government owned Oil companies such as Saudi Arabia.

The majority of the gallon you spend goes to the individual countries that are selling it for 70 dollars a barrel. You usually see a large difference in price where the local and state Governments Don't Gouge you, not Exxon.
Do you realize the man that makes the most off of a gallon of gas is the government, around 50 cents a gallon.

If you want to get educated, listen to Bob Brinker on WMAL Saturday and Sunday afternoon. He runs a financil show, but speaks on other topics. He brought this up about two weeks ago with an expert in the field.

It is amazing what you can find out, only if you select to find the truth!

Posted by: Str8gigidy ()
Date: June 24, 2006 09:51PM

You guys have no room to caomplain about gas prices. I live in CA and we have to pay $3+. Don't whine about $2.67.

Date: June 25, 2006 03:25AM

normal prices here are 3.00, some remote areas have low prices, you fucking illiterate shithead.

And californians wonder why we don't want the presidency decided by popular vote. This kind of isolated moronism is why.

Posted by: ericguinard ()
Date: June 28, 2006 09:17AM

thank you

Posted by: kingOFgEEEks ()
Date: June 28, 2006 01:34PM

All I can say is that Faquier County gas is (on average) 10-15 cents cheaper than FFX County. That's part of the reason why I moved.

-"The best way to stay in business is to give your competitor all of the risky contracts" Dr. H Randolph Thomas, CE 432 - Construction Project Control, Penn State University

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 28, 2006 04:31PM

There is a tax of about 7 cents/gallon in FFX County to pay for roads. We all go to PW cnty and buy gas where theres no tax and then complain that our roads suck.

I went to Staunton/Lexington VA last week, gas is $2.29 or so.

Posted by: JohnGalt338 ()
Date: September 03, 2012 11:28AM

Higher gas prices do not bode well for Obama. Of course, he also stopped the Keystone pipeline that would have provided tens of thousands of jobs and would have had us buying oil from a trusted and reliable partner. Instead, we will continue to ship oil from the likes of Chavez and Middle Eastern regimes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.