HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thank You Bill Wood and Our Worthless President ...
Posted by: Slam ()
Date: April 01, 2006 11:27AM

needs to read this. By the way I am the biggest Republican in the world and George Bush is a POS!

Did anyone else get a little pissed seeing the Mexican flag with a group of illegal students protesting out in front of Chantilly High School?

We have an old saying about America,"Love It Or Leave It" Does anyone else have a problem with the word illegal, if your in this country illegally, get the HELL OUT!!

I see all the time the crowd always jumping on people for illegal actions, well if you have any integrity, you will say the same about this issue. You wonder why your taxes are so high. Guess what 41 percent of everyone in Virginia under MEDICAIDE (welfare) is an HISPANIC Child!

Come to this country if you want, do it legally and don't have kids if you can't afford them. Yes that means everyone, white, black, pink and purple.

If you can't afford to have a child, don't ask me to pay for!

MR. PRESIDENT, I'M HEADED TO MEXICO

David M. Bresnahan
April 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico,
and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don’t enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

David M. Bresnahan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You Bill Wood and Our Worthless President ...
Posted by: CHUCK ()
Date: April 01, 2006 12:11PM

His family looks like they are going to enjoy Mexico:

BresFamilyPic.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 01, 2006 01:33PM

as ive stated in the pass, "i call it as i see it," im sticking too that. while ive explained/supported that we need to stay in iraq, i see this as bullshit. seriously, i agree with illegal alien should mean something, specifically that they do not belong. i also strongly agree that if you do not have the money to afford having children, then dont. i dont give a shit about your religious bullshit says about birth-control, if you cant use birth-control, dont have sex! some people need to be hit over the head with a stick and i call those people the catholics for their STUPID belief about birth-control. it's funny how a previous pope had declared a pregnancy does not mean it's a child until something like a 4-5 weeks or something like that. i need to look that up so i can throw it in their face. UGH! it sickens me. now get your stupid illegal hyperbreeding asses out of here! hell, if you are a hyperbreeder get out of here!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: April 01, 2006 02:10PM

I am a Democrat and I can't believe what either party is doing on this. This "Guest Worker" program the President is proposing is basically codifying the illegal activity currently underway. Does Bush or anyone else really think the folks who are here illegally are going to pack up and leave after five years, as required by the Guest Worker law? All Bush is doing is delaying the inevitable, just like he is with the War in Iraq. He is pushing the problem off on future Presidents to deal with.

As for the Democrats, they are even worse. They are trying to back all of the illegal hispanics, implyng that it is cruel to not let them stay in this country. Cruel? THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY BIG BUSINESS!! They have no insurance, no OSHA, no legal recourse. They are paid shit or not at all by their employers. They are mistreated. If they break their back on the job, the businesses dump them off at the county hospital for taxpayers to pay for. How the FUCK is that liberal or Democratic?

It is time for both political parties to pull their heads out of their asses and build the wall, give illegals a way to earn citizenship over 10 years and if they don't want to do it, show them how to get the fuck out of America. While we are at it, fine the shit out of businesses who hire illegals - even FORTUNE 500 companies that try to hide their illegal activity by using sub-contractors.

Date: April 01, 2006 04:31PM

WashingToneLoc-ian,
  i agree with what you say except that we should "give illegals a way to earn citizenship" because i think it's likely to just have illegals stay for 10 years and then come back for another 10. isnt there a reason we have immigration quotas?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: April 01, 2006 07:16PM

It's way too late for giving illegals the boot. This country would come to a standstill. If they all left we wouldn't even be able to get a fucking Big Mac... Capitalism relies, by definition, on the cheapest possible labor. Can you imagine a more exploitable workforce? It would have to be created if it didn't exist already... Because lord knows our own homegrown workers are more interested in their fucking rights to be lazy union pussies (who think just showing up in the morning somehow fulfills their job requirements) than providing an effort similar to the ones made by the previous generations who built the country.

And the fault goes both ways: Republicans for allowing Big Business to run roughshod over immigration laws and Democrats for making each successive generation a bigger batch of worthless whiners than the last.

It's only a matter of time now, y necessitan apprender Espanol ahorita!.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 01, 2006 07:20PM

I somewhat disagree. If the middle american labor force went away via some kind of miracle, we'd start hiring more kids. Most places would rather have an adult who speaks no english than a kid who does.

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: April 01, 2006 08:55PM

You will never get rid of 11 million illegal immigrants. First, the cost involved would be ridiculously expensive, probably in the ballpark of $100 billion, which is politically impossible. Second, a lot of them own or rent homes (flop houses, if you will). Just think of what would happen to home prices in this country if 11 million people simply left. It would be catastrophic.

However, this idea of giving people a free pass through a Guest Worker program is bullshit. As for the bitching about Unions, if there wasn't a cheap source of illegal labor, wages would go up on their own without the need for Unions.

It is an extremely difficult problem, but legalizing the status quo is not the solution.

Date: April 01, 2006 09:31PM

right... so whether you want admit it or not, there are still a lot of hispanics here legally. everything would not come to a screeching halt, it's not like we can boot 11 million people overnight. if houses get cheap, why complain? that would great for most everyone. have you noticed the pricetags for houses around here? as for big businesses, they can take a hit if they are exploiting illegal immigrants... that is why we call them big businesses. personally, if they are exploiting them, im not going to mind if they do collapse because it's flat out wrong. i KNOW there are plenty for homeless that want to work but there are no openings. this is specifically D.C. but im sure it's not the only place that it applies. people dont choose to be homeless, they cant find a job. this may be a shock to some of you but there are plenty of highschool kids that would like a job. why? well duh, money! i know from experience that it is NOT easy to get a job here, even doing lame boring stuff. i whole fear over our overdependence sounds just like the Y2K problem, blown way out of propertion and frankly, non-sense.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: April 03, 2006 12:50AM

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: April 03, 2006 10:22AM

These folks aren't helping their cause much by flying the Mexican flag and flying the U.S. flag upside down. I have as much compassion for poor people from Latin America as the next guy, but this sense of entitlement and flaunting the the U.S. is bullshit. I hope whatever comes out of Capitol Hill results in some of these fuckers being trucked back to the border and dropped off behind a fucking wall.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: April 03, 2006 12:58PM

I don't know what we should do about the ones that are already here, but Bush's plan sounds just plain fucking stupid. He touts security since we could track these undocumented aliens more easily. The problem that someone in this country illegally that does NOT want to be found or on record, be it a terrorist or other criminal, will have no incentive to be part of this program. He simply avoids documentation until caught, and will provide a different phoney name every time.

If our President really cared, he would ask for a military presence at our borders. Instead he sent them to the other side of the world to promote "peace, freedom and democracy".

Posted by: ECON ()
Date: April 03, 2006 09:55PM

Fairfax MF-er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These folks aren't helping their cause much by
> flying the Mexican flag and flying the U.S. flag
> upside down. I have as much compassion for poor
> people from Latin America as the next guy, but
> this sense of entitlement and flaunting the the
> U.S. is bullshit. I hope whatever comes out of
> Capitol Hill results in some of these fuckers
> being trucked back to the border and dropped off
> behind a fucking wall.

Agreed.

Washlotonelican or whatever- these illegals aren't being exploited by big business, usually it's small businesses that do it because the big ones have the government's hand in their pocket..

Bill O'Reilly's plan on the border is by far the best one proposed to date. Just necessary for the politicians to act..

To those say that'll affect our economy, I say bullshit. The amount of money we will save in medicare taxes, and government subisidies will result in a tax cut, and that money can cover the slight increase in the cost of american labor, which is really minor actually.

Date: April 03, 2006 10:17PM

ECON, you're livin' in a dream world. You don't think Big Business benefits from illegal workers? Who the fuck do you think builds Wal-Marts? Wal-Mart insulates themselves by using contractors to do the actual illegal hiring. By your logic the contractor exploits the illegals, and Wal-Mart's hands are spotless... And Tysons chicken couldn't pluck a feather in the slaughter house without illegals. Do a little research outside the "No Spin Zone" before you talk that smack.

Date: April 03, 2006 10:58PM

You've clearly never worked for a big business. Sometimes two forms of ID is okay, but most of the time you have to show three. There's no way to be illegal and work in a big business. The fines are not worth it to the employers.

And whether the contractors that build walmart locations utilize illegal labor really has nothing to do with Walmart itself. You can't blame them for doing business with contractors, you can only blame the small construction companies themselves.

Date: April 04, 2006 12:03AM

i say we give the "we BELONG here" illegals a bunch of freedom arrows. you know, an arrow with one red, one white, and one blue feather. for faster deployment, we could throw them... no... use something mechanical, like a crossbow to give them out. i know they want freedom... so what better way than to give them a freedom arrow? :)

Date: April 04, 2006 09:36PM

Counterfeits of the I-551 Alien Registration Card (greencard) and the Social Security card, the two forms of ID most often used by foreign-born job applicants to satisfy I-9 requirements, can be bought on the street for as little as $40, for both. Human Resources personnel are not trained to identify fraudulent documents, nor would doing so be in the best interest of their employer. Until a biometric ID standard is introduced in this country (and all the technology to support it), which will be fought tooth and nail by the public (and rightly so), Big Business, and its brilliant young employees like yourself ECON, will run roughshod over any paper responsibility to U.S. immigration law.

And then there are the H-1Bs non-immigrants recruited from around the world to work in the computer and other industries. The law says you can't pay them any less than you would a native-born employee, but try getting a native-born employee to work on Sunday for no extra pay... That cat you brought over from India? No problem. "No problem SIR, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to improve my output..."

Don't get me started on ICE's aversion to enforcing employer sanctions - it's only done when a company has thumbed their noses at the law so often (Tysons chicken) that not doing so would expose the truth that immigration laws are not meant to be enforced. Plus ICE is understaffed, underfunded and mismanaged. They're lucky to have gas in their vehicles after Bush snuck a 35-year-old chick with no law enforcement background into their top spot while Congress was out of session, thus skipping (temporarily) the approval process. Did I mention that she's the niece of one of his White House cronies?

President Calvin Coolodge said, "The business of America is business." Keeping illegals illegal but in the country's workforce is the best arrangement a capitalist society could ask for. Period.

Dream world...

Date: April 04, 2006 10:25PM

what are you talking about fool ^^ I am in complete support of ridding the country of these asshats

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: April 04, 2006 10:27PM

Walmart employs more Chinese citizens that it does American. Actually there are more Chinese working for American corporations than Americans working for American corporations. My friend has started a business in Santa Monica, he hasn't even gone public yet but he has already outsourced to Nicaragua and pays about 250 a month per employee. Oh I also agree that Dubya is a fucking retard and may singlehandedly sink this whole county.

Posted by: Ljvkw ()
Date: August 06, 2016 01:27PM

WHat?

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: August 06, 2016 01:33PM

Now is the time folks. Do or die. MAGA.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.