HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Romney Shits the Bed in London
Posted by: BlandAnn ()
Date: July 26, 2012 11:26PM

London , Thursday 26 July 2012
The Tymes London

Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, hoping to establish his Foreign Policy credentials as a viable US Presidential candidate while coopting the Olympics as his own personal legacy to the global community - arrived in England yesterday via his private jet to a flurry of ambiguous indifference and complete disinterest from the European Press Corps and everyone who really matters on the world stage.

Romney was largely ignored by the international press corps and was even ignored by the jet lagged unpaid interns in his entourage of Mormon volunteers getting community service hours for serving the Planet Kolob for no pay or benefits.

A lucky airport Romney rendezvous with a British National Libor banker from Barclays did secure the Romney Team a great limo ride from the airport to the Four Seasons - plus a receipt so Romney could write it off at twice the going rate on his US taxes at an artificially high LIBOR estimated bank interest rate paid for by his US Retiree Pension Benefit investors at Bain.

Mr. Romney's indifferent, two Cadillac driving wife - Bland Ann - with her multimillion dollar Equine Olympic hopeful talking horse, Mr. Ed., was busy serving up dressage and circumstance, and was quickly recognized by Queen Elizabeth II, "....as a trailer park entry from Kolob, whose horse toothed jackass owner is the kind of Mormon slut the British people just can't get behind."

Ever the attention whore that Mitt Romney is, he immediately sparked controversy and outrage by pissing all over the British and their lackluster planning and security preparations for the 2012 Olympics. No mention of the US Women winning in Soccer over the French. Freedom Fries and all that. Women are boring and the war on women is paramount!

British PM, David Cameron,immediately replied to Romney's Gaffe with a "Go stuff yourself Mr. Magic Underpants! Why don't you go shove your nose up Benjamin NutAndYahoo's ass! He is a horses ass and your wife's face is a perfect match."

Undeterred - that is exactly what the Romney Team plans to do in the coming days. But only after Romney establishes his 'King of All Olympics' credentials in London - Foreign Policy be Damned!

Meanwhile - Israeli Defense Forces have been mobilized to respond to the pending threat from the Romney visit. They have deployed "Shit the Bed" bombs along the entire Israeli border and are screening for Magic Underpants terrorists at all their checkpoints.

Somebody buy me a shot and a beer. I'm a Republican and Romney makes me want to crawl into a corner and roll my shit into little balls I can flick at the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Romney Shits the Bed in London
Posted by: 2Funny ()
Date: July 26, 2012 11:54PM

On to Israel! On to Poland! On to ?????

Posted by: Answerz ()
Date: July 26, 2012 11:55PM

....On to Dukakis INFAMY!

Posted by: $TenBux ()
Date: July 27, 2012 12:03AM

Romney kisses Bibi's ass and in some way, shape, or form says Jonathan Pollard the Israeli Spy should be freed.

Or some other traitorous bullshit.

Let's just wait and see.

In the interim - where do you stand on Capital Punishment for traitors and spies and folks who shit on the Constitution?

Should they be executed?

Posted by: JPollard ()
Date: July 27, 2012 12:18AM

I apologize. The GOP made me do it. To increase the $3 Billion in US Aid to Israel every year. Covert aid and Overt aid. All I get is kosher food and free socialized medicine and a great gym to work out in every day on the US Tax Dollars.

BTW: Great Security with the Government paid guards with guns manning the watch towers.

Why are you denying my rights to an occasional water-boarding and conjugal visits with that hairy Hasidic Jew wife of mine working on the Romney Campaign?

Posted by: Reality ()
Date: July 27, 2012 12:35AM

All those new Islamist governments. Obama must be so proud.

Posted by: Freedom ()
Date: July 27, 2012 12:37AM

I voted for Obama in 08. I don't think I will do it again. Am I an independent or a liberal? Weed should be legal. He hasn't don it. If he won't do it, who will?

Posted by: maxpower ()
Date: July 29, 2012 02:41PM

ATTN: Mitt

Just b/c the "O"lypmics start with an "O" like "O"bama doesn't mean that he had anything to do with it - hence I find it appalling your need to shit on a country that you will absolutely have to work with constantly -IF- you get the job and a city that moves more money (albeit dubiously) on a daily basis than you can shake a stick at. Yes, yes, as Supreme Underpanter you will have a very big stick - that's the point - London moves that much money. So right before their big moment, you try to establish your credentials by proudly crapping on their Summer Olympics in a mega-city of 13m and thereby reminding everyone how your Winter Olympics in a crap shack like Salt Lake City (where most of the population does what you tell them b/c you wear the right underwear) was so great. If it was so great, why'd you let some dumb Canuck put a Canadian coin under center ice?

Nice work, Mitt. Next time stick to empty platitudes - maybe if you get the job the British government will disappear into the London fog and no one will remember how you kicked them in the balls right before they went on stage - but I doubt it. Asshole.

mxp

Posted by: Barrack O ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:41PM

Dear BlandAnn,

thanks for swallowing the kool aid on the class warfare. Continue to ignore my million dollar golf trips and my wifes million dollar shopping sprees both on the taxpayers dime.
You are a useful idiot, keep up the good work.

Barry

Posted by: barry in 12 ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:42PM

"I'm a Republican and Romney makes me want to crawl into a corner and roll my shit into little balls I can flick at the wall."

thanks for the laugh, but we know the truth comrade

Posted by: Jess1 ()
Date: July 29, 2012 04:52PM

Let's see. Guy who has actually been part of running an Olympic Event agrees w/the London press & Piers Morgan about security and it's OMGGGGGG!!!!!1111!!!!!...
Other guy ditches Churchill bust, gives iPod w/own speeches, and 25 region 1 DVDs and it's snnnnnoooooorrreeeeee.

Heh

Posted by: That's stupid ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:05PM

Jess1. I know you. Do you listen to the soundtrack to Twilight?

Posted by: pothead joe ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:43PM

Freedom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I voted for Obama in 08. I don't think I will do
> it again. Am I an independent or a liberal? Weed
> should be legal. He hasn't don it. If he won't
> do it, who will?

Never happen. Besides the laws are state laws. The Feds dont care until its some big amount. If you ask me all states should make it a civil penalty. Stop making criminals of people. Same as someone between the ages of 18 and 21 who are charged with a criminal offense for drinking a beer. Some lose college scholoarships because of this. It past time to make this a civil penalty as well. Right now it is a class one misdemeanor, the same class as a physical assault. It just doesnt merit that serious an offense for drinking a beer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.