HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
asshole crotch rocket driving dickheads
Posted by: biteme ()
Date: August 05, 2006 03:28PM

To those two assholes that almost hit my car on 66 west friday night at about 10 PM. FUCK YOU! I didnt fucking see your pissant crotch rocket cuz you were driving your two wheeled compensator alternate penis too fucking fast. Flashing your brights and honking and cruising alongside me screaming didnt make a differance either. I couldnt hear you over the wind, the helmet strapped to your retarded head, my window and my radio. not that I give a damn what your moronic brain and potty mouth were spewing. I think the Bird I flipped you, the perfect picture, spoke more than your thousand words. Oh and if I chose to wreak havoc with my 1 ton car of your pissant bike it would have been YOU that was splattered all over the road. Be glad I practiced restraint. Test my patience or someone elses again and you might not be so lucky! Drive smart and safe not like a wreckless idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: asshole crotch rocket driving dickheads
Posted by: brianl703 ()
Date: August 05, 2006 03:49PM

It's really fun when they try to pass on a double yellow.

Posted by: come on folks ()
Date: August 05, 2006 04:48PM

Awww, give 'em a break....most of them will be dead or quadraplegic by Labor Day.

PS: I sorta enjoy watching them pop wheelies!

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: August 05, 2006 05:07PM

Yeaaaaah, I was driving along fx parkway the other day and came to a red light. Well this dude on a crotch rocket come sliiiiiiding up the turn lane to my left and then just proceeds to go ahead and run the red light. The people making a legal left turn onto the pkway jad to jam on their breaks so they didnt hit him. He already looked like a tool, dressed as he was in yellow and white leather, but he doesnt have to drive like one. I cant really respect a sub culture who insist on dressing like power rangers if your gonna drive like maniacs

Date: August 05, 2006 06:34PM

One good thing about them is that when they get into an accident, the cleanup costs aren't too much seeing as how you only need a shovel.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 05, 2006 07:27PM

biteme Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To those two assholes that almost hit my car on 66
> west friday night at about 10 PM. FUCK YOU! I
> didnt fucking see your pissant crotch rocket cuz
> you were driving your two wheeled compensator
> alternate penis too fucking fast. Flashing your
> brights and honking and cruising alongside me
> screaming didnt make a differance either. I
> couldnt hear you over the wind, the helmet
> strapped to your retarded head, my window and my
> radio. not that I give a damn what your moronic
> brain and potty mouth were spewing. I think the
> Bird I flipped you, the perfect picture, spoke
> more than your thousand words. Oh and if I chose
> to wreak havoc with my 1 ton car of your pissant
> bike it would have been YOU that was splattered
> all over the road. Be glad I practiced restraint.
> Test my patience or someone elses again and you
> might not be so lucky! Drive smart and safe not
> like a wreckless idiot

Aren't you the same 'tard who almost ran the guy down outside of the Metro in Vienna? You have some real driving issues, don't you?

Date: August 05, 2006 07:32PM

This is Northern VA. I'd say about 90% of the drivers on the road here have real driving issues.

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: August 05, 2006 08:03PM

90?
Its fucking 100%

asians make up the 10% :)))

Date: August 05, 2006 09:44PM

LOL Wrote:
> 90?
> Its fucking 100%
>
> asians make up the 10% :)))

Nahhh, it just seems like it most of the time. I'd say it's more like 60/40 (with 60% being assholes). I drive a semi for a major grocery chain and see it ALL in the course of my 45 hour work week.

Most of it is inattention...talkin on phones, etc. Then there's Gravis and his speedracer ilk that fancy themselves as superb drivers.....and they are pretty good...up to a point. That point is when another driver does something they hadn't planned on.....and then it's BOOM.

A great driver is like a great billiard player....they got several "shots" planned in advance. Most speedracers around here ain't that smart....they just think they are.

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: August 05, 2006 09:54PM

Semi-guy

do people cut you off all the time? :)

Date: August 05, 2006 10:32PM

Dude Wrote:
> Semi-guy
>
> do people cut you off all the time? :)

You kiddin'....ALL THE TIME!

It takes WAY too long to go through 13 gears! And by the time you do, you get caught by a light and it all starts over again. Sometimes they cut in front so close that they DISAPPEAR (lotta hood on a conventional tractor) for a second or two. That's always scary when they do that......I'm sort of driving by "feel" then!

One time, I'm making a right onto Kingstowne Blvd and this chick tried to sneak between my right side and the curb...eight 11RX22.5 trailer tires made an absolute MESS of her new Mustang convertible as they climbed over the hood. Mashed it flat! (Only her pride was hurt, thank goodness!)

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 05, 2006 10:37PM

You taught that bitch a lesson. She could wait the 15 minutes it takes to do a turn in a semi.

Posted by: § ()
Date: August 07, 2006 11:07AM

I find that it pisses drivers off much more when you blow them kisses rather than using the Bird. Boy do they get angry. -§

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 07, 2006 12:17PM

I like to take that approach one step further... I flip them the bird, and then I begin to suck on it lustfully. That move just confuses most people.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 07, 2006 12:41PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I like to take that approach one step further... I
> flip them the bird, and then I begin to suck on it
> lustfully. That move just confuses most people.

lol!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2006 12:41PM by Gravis.

Posted by: Biteme ()
Date: August 23, 2006 02:26PM

Aren't you the same 'tard who almost ran the guy down outside of the Metro in Vienna? You have some real driving issues, don't you?

I dont live anywhere near Vienna. the only issue I have is with Crotch rocket driving maniacs who think they are straight out of a DMX video and rule the road.
They are gonna end up in jail for recklass driving, in the hospital for severe road rash n Broken bones or in the organ donars table and then the Morgue

Posted by: joe ()
Date: August 23, 2006 11:08PM

Well, think of it like this. They are in a motorcycle, you are in a car. If they hit you, or you hit them, they have an ALOT bigger chance of being killed.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 24, 2006 10:08AM

you are all a bunch of whinners.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: August 24, 2006 10:13AM

What's a tard? LOL

Posted by: Ferfux ()
Date: August 24, 2006 02:14PM

I dont FEEL Tardy!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 24, 2006 09:40PM

claaaasssss disssssmisssssed!!!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 24, 2006 10:37PM

claaaasssss disssssmisssssed!!!

hotforteach.jpg

Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: November 25, 2006 11:59PM

It takes some real guts or 'teenage'-invulnerability-mentality to have only your suit protecting you from the asphalt moving 88 feet per second (60mph) under you. Get on the back of a 650cc bike and see how you like it. Most motorcyclists crash once a year in varying degrees of severity, so give them a break. They're just people seeking heavy adrenalin rushes compared to your average day-in-day-out 9 to 5 office worker who never has tasted anything more than a rollercoaster.

Maybe you we're the one that always stayed home and hid your face in books when you were young, or you just forgot what it was like to be young.

It really is only in America that the (rich) people driving BMWs and Mercedes don't drive like maniacs. You have lost your sense of adventure and have been domesticated into human cattle. Your mind doesn't question anything anymore. No wonder Asia's taking over, just look where your complacency has gotten American economically. Wal-mart (or any other store you can find for that matter) wouldn't be Wal-mart if the products didn't cost the businessmen pennies on the dollar to have it made and shipped over. It's not just the Nike shoes.

//end rant

Posted by: m4ilm4n ()
Date: November 26, 2006 09:53AM

ER personnel have a different name for crotch rockets - they call 'em donor vehicles.

Re: crotch rocket
Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: November 26, 2006 11:35AM

Having riden sport bikes for many years, I have a different view of this...

While it does burn me to see the NYC style of riders - which I have NEVER seen in this area, I do understand the "them vs. us" mentality by those who may have never ridden a sport bike, or any cycle.

I have never wrecked or otherwise laid down a street bike - in the dirt, I did bail off the bike(s) three times I can recall - I always say, dirt don't hurt...

Riding with the idea you are GOING TO WRECK(!), is what I think kept me upright all this time. I had many bluehairs come over on me without signaling. More than a few young drivers make idiodic moves nearby - Never staying beside a car, I assumed they were all a threat to me staying in one piece.

The benefits of riding were immesuarable compared to the risks.

I love the freedom(s) associated with riding and this area offers some spectacular roads.
Parking spots are easier to come by, as I could grab a sliver of a spot or, when taking a ride into Old Town, park right down on that last block ;-)

I am currently "in-between" bikes but think about riding often.

If you are considering riding, please remember this, other vehicles are a threat! Do what you can to minimize that threat - keep- moving, and do not ever ride in an impared state.
Wear at a minimum, a quality Snell appv'd helmet, full gauntlet gloves (hands hit the ground first), leather or other protective jacket (no matter how hot it gets, there are air systems for jackets), and last - BOOTS! Not flip flops like a squid would wear - or tennis shos. Wear boots that cover your ankles.

Enjoy the ride

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: November 26, 2006 01:28PM

What you just said is soo fucking true....people are like robots here...no life....

Its a code that repeats itself....and shows no sign of fucking life it saddens me :(

Its our government that keeps us this way. But its so they can keep peace.

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 26, 2006 07:25PM

NOVA really doesn’t have a 100% tard driving population, maybe 97%. This extends to those who don’t drive crotch rockets, too. I’m a darn good driver. I keep up with traffic. If someone just has to get around I move over if I can. I don't cruise at the speed limit in the "passing lane". Of course nova has no idea what a passing lane is. I think people yap on their idiot cellphones sicken me the most. I’d hate to be held hostage by my cellphone every second of the day. Sometimes I sympathize with the northernvirginia hand wave and sometimes I don’t. That’s where they shrug and bend their elbows to form a 20 degree angle and upturn their palms. People who flip me off are ticked at the world to start with. I just wave at them at though they were my best friends, confuses the H out of them.

Today I was driving down rt. 29 through Merrifield and am glad there wasn’t much traffic. Because some stupid idiot was stopped right there in the right lane, letting his friend out of the car, didn’t have any brake lights or 4-ways on. It’s like this isn’t India where anything goes. HOW do these people get licenses????

> ...people are like robots here...no life....

That’s the truth! No individuality either. A bunch of clones who all live in buildings that all look like jack-in-the-boxes. Most (people) around here have never even seen the sun or light of day.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 26, 2006 10:53PM

maybe 97%
Attachments:
gooddriving.jpg

Posted by: *burpgun* ()
Date: November 26, 2006 11:25PM

Oh man, that's rich Meeper...

And I dig the gist of Kevin's rant above. It's those spiritless automatons never having felt a yearn to burn or howl at the moon who create law after law designed for the safety of every human organism, as if that was universally accepted as the only thing that matters. The body is a means to an end; a housing for the spirit, and the astronaut suit should not be confused for the astronaut...

Posted by: ... ()
Date: November 27, 2006 12:06PM

I like this one better:

th_thshutthefluckup.gif

Posted by: duh ()
Date: November 27, 2006 07:30PM

I say riding a motorcycle isn't a way to "get a life", in fact it's a great way to have "no life". The reason being all the aforementioned horrible drivers around here. Add the manner in which most crotch rockets are ridden, and it's gotta be more dangerous than chain smoking and skydiving combined!

I like motorsickles and have a mint 1965 Harley FLH Panhead in the garage....but I want to see my grandkids grow up...so that's where it'll sit. Maybe if I someday move out to the boonies....I'll start riding again, but NOT AROUND HERE! Guess I'm just a no life sissy old fart.

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 27, 2006 08:04PM

>I like this one better:

Me, too.

As for crotch rockets, I laugh my head off when I see one with an extended front wheel (pardon the terminology) way out there. All I can think is that he needs it to make up for what he is most likely lacking in jewels.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: November 27, 2006 08:26PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> >I like this one better:
>
> Me, too.
>
> As for crotch rockets, I laugh my head off when I
> see one with an extended front wheel (pardon the
> terminology) way out there. All I can think is
> that he needs it to make up for what he is most
> likely lacking in jewels.

That sounds more like a chopper, Lasuena. But your "lacking jewels" comment is spot on!

Posted by: austin ()
Date: February 05, 2012 08:43PM

you guys are the fucking ones who fucking kill people on motorcycles fuck you we wear "power ranger suits" because it saves us from dying when we go sliding on the road because some fucking asshole in a car pulls out in front of us. second motorcycles are allowed to run red lights because they dont trip the lights and make them change green so fuck off dickhead because we are allowed to run em or mabye he was confused or didnt see something try operating a high powered high performance machine with a clutch and brakes that could stop spot on all while keeping 600 pounds balanced on two wheels while looking through a 4 inch by 6 inch hole with something wrapped around your head being hard to hear all while at an intersection with cars all around you and lights changing fuck off buddy fuck all of you assholes on this post that never rode a fucking bike in your life fuck you and id like to see all of you fucking pussies go say what your posting on here ya go say it to a fucking real biker in a real bar see what fucking happens you dont have to go find out because i can fucking tell you, you will get the fucking shit beat out of you until your just about dead then you will be left along an abandoned road to die in the ditch

Posted by: Trolling ()
Date: February 05, 2012 09:00PM

austin Wrote:
> you guys are the fucking ones who fucking kill
> people on motorcycles fuck you we wear "power
> ranger suits" because it saves us from dying when
> we go sliding on the road because some fucking
> asshole in a car pulls out in front of us. second
> motorcycles are allowed to run red lights because
> they dont trip the lights and make them change
> green so fuck off dickhead because we are allowed
> to run em or mabye he was confused or didnt see
> something try operating a high powered high
> performance machine with a clutch and brakes that
> could stop spot on all while keeping 600 pounds
> balanced on two wheels while looking through a 4
> inch by 6 inch hole with something wrapped around
> your head being hard to hear all while at an
> intersection with cars all around you and lights
> changing fuck off buddy fuck all of you assholes
> on this post that never rode a fucking bike in
> your life fuck you and id like to see all of you
> fucking pussies go say what your posting on here
> ya go say it to a fucking real biker in a real bar
> see what fucking happens you dont have to go find
> out because i can fucking tell you, you will get
> the fucking shit beat out of you until your just
> about dead then you will be left along an
> abandoned road to die in the ditch

Good work bumping a thread that's over 5 years old with your useless rant. Stop trolling.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: February 05, 2012 09:04PM

austin Wrote:

I like motorcyclists because they're just SO darned friendly!

Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: February 05, 2012 10:26PM

austin Wrote:

Sportbikes suck. '600 pounds'? Yeah right, those shitty Jap bikes weigh like 400 lbs. 500 tops. 'Real bikers'? Hah. 'Real bikers' ride real bikes.

And I have no problem protecting myself without dressing up like a 'Power Ranger'. Sportbike riders ENJOY looking like clowns. It's part of the appeal.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: February 05, 2012 10:58PM

Useless thread bump.

Posted by: Stinky Crotch ()
Date: May 21, 2012 09:04PM

I had two fuck holes on their crotch rockets come flying up on the right side of me where two lanes go to one. About put them in the ditch, boy were they pissed so they followed me over to the local home improvement store where they attempted to block me in and when I get out of my truck the fuck tards tried to jump me. Unknown to them I am a level 3 Krav Maga so as I am trained I used thier blood as my paint and the ground as my canvas. Best part of all was when security comes rushing out from the store, they tell me they saw it all on the camera and "I guess they had it coming." That is what they say to me LOL!!!! Dumb fuckers. Had security not come out I would have put my F-350 Super Duty on top of their wheeled dildos.

Posted by: The Truuf ()
Date: May 22, 2012 12:00AM

"I am a level 3 Krav Maga so as I am trained I used thier blood as my paint and the ground as my canvas."

Riiight...

Posted by: GHT42 ()
Date: May 22, 2012 11:24PM

||
Attachments:
72.jpg

Posted by: davidr600 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 03:18PM

Lmfao^^

Posted by: Tatoo ()
Date: June 11, 2012 06:43PM

Boss! De plane, boss.

Posted by: Fu ()
Date: June 11, 2012 07:22PM

austin Wrote:

Holy lack of punctuation Batman.

Oh, and you can only run a red light after sitting through 2 cycles of lights. It doesn't sound like it applies in this 6 year old event genius.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.