HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who are/were the biggest sluts at CVHS?
Posted by: Tyler ()
Date: May 28, 2012 07:56PM

as the title says.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who are/were the biggest sluts at CVHS?
Posted by: CVAlum ()
Date: May 28, 2012 08:08PM

this one guy tyler, hes a total slut for the cock.

Posted by: Teenager ()
Date: May 28, 2012 08:59PM

Hi!

My name is Tyler. I'm 15 years old and I go to Centreville High School. I haven't grown up yet, so I don't know that it really isn't cool to ask questions like "Who are/were the biggest sluts at CVHS?" on public forums hoping to find out and try and get my pee pee touched. All in good humor, though. I definitely don't think of the people who's name will be slandered and forever engrained in the internet because I was raised in Fairfax County, where society has taught me not to think of consequences when I take actions and more importantly to only think of myself.

Grow up kid.

Posted by: Memories ()
Date: May 28, 2012 11:09PM

You don't have to find "the biggest sluts." Just ones who'll put out for you. And that's a hell of a lot easier today than it was in years gone by. I was born 40 years too early (yeah, I know, lots put out back then, too) AND--maybe most important--lots of guys (including me) were intimidated by the girls who (we thought) had the ultimate power to say "yes" or "no." But a smooth line, some sincerity, and a lot of self-confidence would turn lots of "no"s into "yes"es even back then. Today, you don't even have to work hard at it. Enjoy.

Posted by: men+materialism ()
Date: May 29, 2012 12:25AM

Sarah R Jones, 2003.

She wore and still wears bad weaves and wigs made out of synthetic materials (always blond of course). At least a quarter of an inch of make up must be on her face at all times. She has never had a real job in her life, but her family throws enough money at her so she can blow it all at the Juicy Couture OUTLET. When they do not give her quite enough money and she cannot wait for more, she has no issue shoplifting items. Look it up! Any measure must be taken to hide that fact that underneath the flash and trash that she is actually chubby, plain and brunette.

You can find her on sleazy internet hook up sites in between her many one sided, dysfunctional and abusive "relationships."

If you don't buy any of it, check it out: facebook.com/SarahRJones She has not changed at all.

Posted by: Where are the parents? ()
Date: May 29, 2012 08:28AM

Why must girls allow their ass to hang out of their short shorts. Where are these girls dads? I am ashamed that our schools allow this. We need a dress code.

Plus the boys need to pull up their pants. I don't need or want to see your ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.