HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
7-11 on Clifton Road and 29
Posted by: The Dude ()
Date: May 23, 2012 12:49AM

What the hell happned to this place, use to be a good old AMERCIAN 7-11 where you could get nachos and a selection of big bites and have good county folk serve you......Now 15 to 20 years later the Koreans took over and have been jiping us out.....in the AM no warm biscuts in the heated bin, late at night no hot dogs that are warm, they watch you like you are gonna steal.....really this in not LA or DC, run like you should or leave

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 7-11 on Clifton Road and 29
Posted by: *Yawn* *Stretch* ()
Date: May 23, 2012 02:26AM

What? Are you Rip van Winkle or something? Been asleep for the last 20 years? lol

Welcome to the 21st century!

Posted by: Another HS Teen STILL UP?! ()
Date: May 23, 2012 03:42AM

Oh for the love of God man, GO. TO. BED.

You have SOL's this week.

No wonder our future is screwed. OY!

cause yeah - that place was like Taj Majal back in the day ............is THAT what you are thinking? o_0
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 23, 2012 06:39AM

15-20 years ago it was good old American, eh?

every time I see that place, I think about what happend 15-20 years ago
some girls went in there and whoever was working behind the counter tried to rape them. One of their brothers went back with a baseball bat to handle business......................anybody else remember that?

anywho, they watch you like yr gonna steal if you look like a scummy loser at any place, OP And dont give me crap about LA or DC cause in reality in that part of the world, a white woman will STICK A PISTOL IN YOUR FUCKING FACE FOR CHANGE while yr working just like some NYC thug or LA punk just like this nice lady only working only a cpl miles from the Sev........

they ever catch her?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 23, 2012 08:26AM

The buns are cold and the Slurpees are warm, but possibly this 7-11 provides happy endings?

Posted by: owner ()
Date: May 23, 2012 08:36AM

The Dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the hell happned to this place, use to be a
> good old AMERCIAN 7-11 where you could get nachos
> and a selection of big bites and have good county
> folk serve you......Now 15 to 20 years later the
> Koreans took over and have been jiping us
> out.....in the AM no warm biscuts in the heated
> bin, late at night no hot dogs that are warm, they
> watch you like you are gonna steal.....really this
> in not LA or DC, run like you should or leave

Why don't you save yourself around 500K of cash and buy your own 7-11 and run the way you like it. This is what the "Koreans" did. Otherwise shut the fuck up. If you look forward to warm biscuits in the morning and hot dog for late night dinner from 7-11, chances are you are missing some teeth and dead broke.

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:22AM

I stopped going to this particular 711 because of the overflow of korean/asian ginseng supplements and cheap trinkets taking over the entire counter, I can't put my coffee down! Not to mention their beer selection was decent, but now its the same old bud light and such. They also jacked up the price on everything 10-20 cents over the already high price (example- one damn regular hershey candy bar is 1.19!)

I dont care what nationality owns the store- but they seemed to turn that 711 into a korea mart and I feel unwelcome, followed through the store, and rushed to pay and get out. Lord forbid I walk down one aisle, go to the next aisle, then walk back to the aisle i just left because I remembered what it was I needed i look up theres 2 employees staring me down like I'm trying to hide something! I see them do this to anyone that is NOT asian or white. Then they want to catch an attitude because you ask them to make you a fresh pizza or whatever because the 2 slices there look like they have been sitting all day....

I will go out of the way to the other 711 instead on 29 in the shopping center across from IHOP- its always swarming with Unfairfax's finest, but at least I can get a FRESH hot dog or chicken wings or whatever no matter what time it is. And not be rushed and actually greeted when I walk in and kindly helped if i need help finding something, not followed like a criminal and rushed out the store.

Posted by: Southland Corporation ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:37AM

It's too bad this is the ONLY 7/11 for fucking MILES, ya' know? It's just really too bad that they couldn't put one every couple of miles kinda' here and there because then...then we'd have some CHOICE about WHERE WE COULD BUY OUR SHIT, ya' know? If only there was ANOTHER fucking 7/11 you could go to...Christ...

And if they had warm biscuits in the AM, then you'd be on here complaining about them being out too early and being dried out and they should know what time you're coming in because they're fucking psychics so that your biscuits are fucking perfect. Because they're 7/11 and that's what they do.

Christ, go over to the refrigerated section. Grab some biscuits and put 'em in the microwave like everyone else does. I know 45 seconds is a long time but, biscuits man! We're talking about biscuits, right? Christ...

Date: May 23, 2012 10:56AM

@Southland - OMG sooooooo +1

Posted by: Creep ()
Date: May 23, 2012 04:48PM

Thank god i'm white

Posted by: 2 cents ()
Date: May 23, 2012 04:54PM

I've never had a problem there. They're not very friendly, but I've come to expect that at most places now.

Date: May 23, 2012 05:12PM

@2 - whenever I've gone theyve been busy as hell and got me in and out the door as quick they could, which is what I want in a Sev. - I think OP expects a hug from them or something

@Creep..........
Attachments:
whitepower.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.