HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sign on Telegraph Rd
Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: April 17, 2012 12:35PM

Saw a sign posted in front of a house on the 6500 block of Telegraph Road, near Rose Hill Drive. It reads:

"To those who robbed us on Sunday: We have you on camera. Please return to receive your free bullets."

I can't find anything online about what got stolen here or what the suspects might look like, but I hope the sign is true -- that they are on camera. Or, that they return to receive their gift.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sign on Telegraph Rd
Posted by: Handgun ()
Date: April 17, 2012 01:49PM

Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: April 17, 2012 04:38PM

Handgun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It may be this.
>
>
> http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/handgun-stole
> n-in-rose-hill

No, it's not that one. The house I'm talking about is on Telegraph Rd. The house you linked to is not, but it's not too far away.

Posted by: Hamburglar ()
Date: April 17, 2012 04:47PM

I'm too busy enjoying your stuff. How about YOU come and see ME to get your stuff and I'll give YOU bullets while you're here?

Posted by: Free Bullets ()
Date: April 18, 2012 02:21AM

I'm sure that's it. It's only a few blocks from where the sign is located. The house that got robbed is on a dead end street and back in the neighborhood. Makes you wonder how they knew no one was going to be home. Anyway, hardly anyone would have seen the sign in front of their house. Telegraph Road is a prime location.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.