HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Catholic Churchs that Do Holy Thursday Feet Washing?
Posted by: Easter Bunny ()
Date: April 02, 2012 02:21PM

Does anybody know of a Catholic Church in Fairfax county that still does the washing of the feet on Holy Thursday?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Catholic Churchs that Do Holy Thursday Feet Washing?
Posted by: 1995hoo ()
Date: April 02, 2012 05:08PM

Do you mean one that washes parishioners' feet? Every Catholic parish does some form of foot-washing because it's a required part of the Holy Thursday Mass, but I know that at St. Lawrence on Franconia Road, for example, the priest washes the altar servers' feet.

I'd suggest you try St. Robert Bellarmine on Roberts Road. It's the GMU Campus Ministry, but it draws a lot of people from the community as well. I used to attend there despite not being a student until I moved to a different part of the county.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.