HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
rocky horror picture show
Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: December 09, 2011 09:49PM

I am going to the rocky horror picture show. Any Tips? The one in GMU mall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: rocky horror picture show
Posted by: obvious ()
Date: December 10, 2011 03:06AM

Not going for starters

Posted by: sure ()
Date: December 10, 2011 06:21AM

if you drop something don't bend over to pick it up. A lot of weird gay people there dressed up in leather with chains and whips and shit. Don't be offended if you see a pair of assless pants or 2.

Posted by: Stockings ()
Date: December 10, 2011 09:57AM

usernmae44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am going to the rocky horror picture show.

Have fun!

Posted by: bbsfnbfnfn ()
Date: December 10, 2011 07:21PM

Hot patootie, bless my soul! I really love that rock n' roll!

Posted by: used to go ()
Date: December 10, 2011 08:27PM

It's really fun every now and then, but some perverted people go there (or are members of the shadow cast)and take it too far. Don't make eye contact with any of them, and if one approaches you just be cool. Stick with your people and enjoy the show/audience participation.

Whatever you do, DO NOT let it slip to anyone that it's your "virgin show." It's not worth it. Act like you've been 500 times.

Posted by: uh0h0h0h ()
Date: December 10, 2011 10:22PM

Dude that theater is nasty, every horn dog from GMU goes over there late at night and do a whole lot of nasty things, either with themselves or each other. Trust me do not eat the popcorn, the butter on that stuff isn't Land of Lakes if you know what I mean. The soda, 90% sure its the same stock from the early 2000's. The seats are covered in seaman. the bathrooms aren't cleaned, not that it matters since the toilets don't flush, and that stench penetrates the theaters don't doubt that.

Posted by: jizz master 11 ()
Date: December 10, 2011 10:25PM

the last time i went there i ended up with a case of sphyis i contracted from the chair but other than that it was an overall good experience

Posted by: rockywhore ()
Date: December 11, 2011 09:33AM

Don't do it, don't go. It's a bunch of cross dressing fags wearing leather studded clothes and assless pants. One time after I left Fat Tuesdays I drove by and saw this guy wearing a leather vest, leather pants, and a leather hat with make up on holding a leash with some guy dressed in more leather walking on all fours with a gag in his mouth. I felt like calling the police but how the hell do you describe something like that???? Go to Fat Tuesdays any Saturday Night and after 11PM you'll see them all congregating outside the movie theaters. Who knows? You might get lucky and see two fat ugly people fucking by the stairs leading up to the Giant like I did one time, yeah it was really gross. Or gay dudes making out in practically their underwear outside the movie theaters. I seriously hope when they renovate University Mall they will demolish that fucking cesspool movie theater and kick out all of those freaks.

Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: December 11, 2011 12:24PM

"The seats are covered in seaman."

Simply not true. You will rarely come across any military folks there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.