HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Paterno XM Radio channel
Posted by: For chrissake ()
Date: November 11, 2011 07:28PM

I propose a dedicated XM satellite radio station solely to cover the Paterno/Penn State thing.

CAN WE GO BACK TO HAVING REGULAR SPORTS RADIO FOR CHRISSAKE???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Paterno XM Radio channel
Posted by: op to hell ()
Date: November 11, 2011 08:14PM

Obviously this is just the tip of the iceberg. The 8 kids are just what we know about. This dirtbag ran that second-mile program since the late 70s! I agree tomorrow, I just want to hear about football, but this story ain't going away for weeks, maybe months as more stuff comes out and victims come forward.

To me it is obvious a lot of individuals working with Sanrapesky knew and chose to shove it under the rug. Penn State is in "damage control" mode lawyering up and avoiding admitting what they need to admit which is "the program was too important to bring this to attention when it should have been".

Posted by: Sandusky to hell ()
Date: November 11, 2011 08:16PM

Also Penn States handling of this has been atrocious at every turn. They need to clean the fucking house NOW and then get the truth, the whole truth about who knew what, right now they are still trying to make this just die down but it isn't going to.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: November 12, 2011 09:21PM

F JOE! And I don't mean Joe B. If it were his grandson getting raped in the shower, he would have clocked McQueary and asked him why he didn't do anything to stop Sandusky. All those F'er's are complicit and they know it because in their minds, PSU football rules(d) over all.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.