HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Awww Shitt, another 703 rapper
Posted by: fedt178 ()
Date: August 27, 2011 10:52PM

Another "rapper" out of the 703 by the name of se7enohtreyungin. Speaking if that, whatever happened to NIco or whatever his name was?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Awww Shitt, another 703 rapper
Posted by: Yucky24 ()
Date: August 28, 2011 02:16AM

I honestly don't understand why anyone beyond the age of 18 would listen to rap "music".

Yeah, I used to listen to rap religiously because everyone else did and MTV told me to.

But then I stopped being 15...

Why would you assualt your ears and dignity with nigger shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg

When you can listen to any random and vastly superior REAL musicians like Muse or Radiohead?

http://www.youtube.com/user/paris111191

Is's just beyond me...

Check out my music thread in the off topic forums for some other alternatives to (c)rap:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/654363.html

There's all kinds of high quality music out there for you to explore and discover.

Please God expand your horizons and stop making the world a less sophisticated place by blaring your mongoloid rap muslic and acting and dressing like a retarded wigger.

Posted by: Keeping It real ()
Date: August 28, 2011 03:33AM

muse and radio head cool, but they don't have the beats that make the horny white girls shake there ass,you dig?

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: August 28, 2011 07:25AM

Foreigner or illegal can't speak english. He just saying the only words he know, might was well do it in a rap, maybe someone will understand him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: August 29, 2011 11:21AM

"Please God expand your horizons and stop making the world a less sophisticated place by blaring your mongoloid rap muslic and acting and dressing like a retarded wigger."

That's a rather scathing request to make of God, you sir will be raptured on the new date. What is it now, Oct. 25th?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.