HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Terry McAuliffe ‘I am not going to read every bill when I’m governor. I’m going to hire people to read them for me.’
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 17, 2013 02:44PM

Sounds great.

Guess we'll get abominations like the Patriot Act and ObamCare on the state level because some of us are too busy to perform their assignments.

“I’m an Irish Catholic. I like to drink. It is what is. We’ll go have lunch. We’ll go have drinks. We’ll work the phones. We’ll do whatever it takes to get things done," he said, according to two NVTC officials present at the interview, including one who supports Cuccinelli and one who has not taken a position.

Some were astonished, although one of the officials said others interpreted it as McAuliffe’s way of trying to illustrate how he would work across partisan lines with anyone to cut a deal.

McAuliffe also had nice things to say about Gov. Robert F. McDonnell (R) during his interview, but he added that he thought McDonnell was more involved in the nitty-gritty of each piece of legislation that McAuliffe would be if he were elected.

“Terry said, ‘I am not going to read every bill when I’m governor. I’m going to hire people to read them for me.’ It was an astonishing statement,” a board member said, quoting McAuliffe from memory.

Another official also recalled those words but interpreted it as McAuliffe’s way of trying to give the members an idea of his governing style.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/northern-virginia-business-group-makes-cuccinelli-endorsement-official/2013/09/16/386b4352-1eb4-11e3-b7d1-7153ad47b549_story_1.html

I know Cuccinelli is one prude motherfucker, but seriously- abortion is not going anywhere and McAuliffe is from the slicky boy criminal wing of the Democrat Party.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terry McAuliffe ‘I am not going to read every bill when I’m governor. I’m going to hire people to read them for me.’
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: September 17, 2013 03:00PM

McAulliffe is simply going to put in place the DNC Agenda at the state level which will raise the cost of living, drive out skilled labor jobs, attract illegal immigrants, take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens etc. etc. etc. All the while enriching himself.

Re: Terry McAuliffe ‘I am not going to read every bill when I’m governor. I’m going to hire people to read them for me.’
Posted by: Nancy P ()
Date: September 17, 2013 03:59PM

You have to pass them to know what's in them anyway.

Posted by: 2tooconcerned ()
Date: September 17, 2013 04:03PM

Nancy P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have to pass them to know what's in them
> anyway.

+1

Posted by: eW9J3 ()
Date: September 17, 2013 11:14PM

No elected officials read the bills dumbass.

They would never leave their desk if they did, it is standard operating procedure in both parties.

how fucking retarded are you?

Posted by: NerveToucher ()
Date: September 18, 2013 01:22AM

^^^ Touched a nerve, have we? Think I'm voting for the idiot Cooch after reading that article.

Posted by: From Da Ghetto ()
Date: September 18, 2013 01:28AM

First, we have Low Information Voters. Soon, it looks like Virginia might have a Low Information Governor.

Welcome to Virginia ... err, Maryland I meant.

Posted by: Libbydalibtard ()
Date: September 18, 2013 06:51PM

McAuliffe loves obamacare and green energy scams. Has not done anything good for VA, and never will. What a dirtbag to be against school choice...

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: September 18, 2013 07:50PM

Hey, what difference does it make at this point!

Posted by: GpvnW ()
Date: September 18, 2013 08:38PM

eW9J3 Wrote:
> No elected officials read the bills dumbass.
>
> They would never leave their desk if they did, it
> is standard operating procedure in both parties.
>
> how fucking retarded are you?

Fact

Posted by: BigLulz ()
Date: September 18, 2013 09:24PM

" he said, according to two NVTC officials present at the interview, including one who supports Cuccinelli and one who has not taken a position."

" board member said, quoting McAuliffe from memory"

from memory....
FROM.
MEMORY.

meaning these guys probably made this up.

Posted by: Hillary C ()
Date: September 19, 2013 09:50AM

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE????!!!! STFU and support my boy Terry, because I want him around massaging my bunions when I'm President!

Posted by: allpoliticansdoit ()
Date: September 19, 2013 10:02AM

They all do it. The coooch wouldnt be any different. it isa time management issue.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 19, 2013 10:51AM

Hay Zeus Wrote:
> McAulliffe is simply going to put in place the DNC
> Agenda at the state level which will raise the
> cost of living, drive out skilled labor jobs,
> attract illegal immigrants, take guns out of the
> hands of law abiding citizens etc. etc. etc. All
> the while enriching himself.

.... and being a sockpuppet for the DNC as they try to lock up Virgina for Hillary 2016.

Posted by: denied_and_hated ()
Date: September 19, 2013 10:56AM

cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M. get the money!
dollar dollar bill yall......

these so-called governors have this childish logic going on back of their head...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, who else do we have to kill............. there's already so much war going on yo!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2013 10:59AM by denied_and_hated.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.