HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Police Investigating Suspicious Death of Woman Found in Her Home
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: June 16, 2011 05:52AM

Fairfax County Police Investigating Suspicious Death of Woman Found in Her Home: MyFoxDC.com

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - Fairfax County Police are investigating a woman found dead in her home at the 8400 block of Sugar Creek Lane in Springfield.

Police are treating this death as a homicide. The victim, who was in her 40s, may have been dead for a couple of days.

Police came to the home at around 2 p.m. Wednesday in response to a call of concern from a friend of the victim. Officers knocked on the door, did not get a response and forced their way inside to discover the woman who lived in the home was dead.

"The officers saw something that suggests to them that this was not a natural death and so that's what caused them to secure the scene and to back out," said Bud Walker of Fairfax County Police.

While police waited for a search warrant to send detectives and crime scene technicians inside the home, the victim's neighbors were left to wonder and worry.

Police have spoken to a number of people who apparently know the victim, but so far, neither they nor the police have positively identified her.

Some of the victim's neighbors told FOX 5 that police were in the neighborhood and at the same address on Tuesday, which was also confirmed by officials.

“I've just learned that police officers were here [Tuesday] at about 8 pm to do a welfare check on this exact same address,” said Walker. “The officers got no response from the house, but in looking through the windows, and looking around the house, they could find no reason to kick in the door at that time."

Officer Walker said Fairfax County Police got a second call from a different friend on Wednesday and decided to investigate further.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/virginia/fairfax-county-police-investigating-suspicious-death-of-woman-found-in-her-home-061511#ixzz1PQnNEoN4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Police Investigating Suspicious Death of Woman Found in Her Home
Posted by: Nose for News ()
Date: June 16, 2011 06:38AM

I'm curious to see how this will develop. Creepy isn't it?

Re: Fairfax County Police Investigating Suspicious Death of Woman Found in Her Home
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 16, 2011 06:59AM

you dont know how this is going to develop already? Let me help:

I WONDER WHERE HER EX BOYFRIEND (or whoever it is she broke up with..........or was trying to) IS?

Posted by: huh?? ()
Date: June 16, 2011 07:07AM

The Washington post said the concerned friend was a housemate. If that were the case, why didn't she just use her key and go in?

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 16, 2011 07:14AM

Husband, boyfriend, current or ex , maybe even the housemate did it.
If it wasn't someone she knew , more than likely a negro or illegal alien.

Posted by: Inspector Obvious ()
Date: June 16, 2011 08:08AM

Wow, GordonBlvd does murder investigations as well as suicide prevention...what a savings to taxpayers...

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: June 16, 2011 12:17PM

Sounds like it was natural causes. Hopefully the AC was on. A body decomposes quickly and starts to melt into the floor. Hence the need for biohazard companies to clean.

I used to work with a guy who died and was laying in his bed for a week before someone found him. I went to his house during the time he was dead but he didn't answer and I didn't really think too much of it. His cat at part of him and you wouldn't believe what his bed looked like.

Posted by: Robb ()
Date: June 16, 2011 12:23PM

Perhaps she was listening to the Mike O'Meara show podcast and became so distraught at how bad it was she stuck her head in the oven? All cast members should be under suspiscion.

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: June 16, 2011 12:26PM

Robb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps she was listening to the Mike O'Meara show
> podcast and became so distraught at how bad it was
> she stuck her head in the oven? All cast members
> should be under suspiscion.

Hahhahahahhahahahahahha!

Posted by: I Lost Count ()
Date: June 16, 2011 01:41PM

Gordon Blvd is wrong again.

From the official Police statement: "After conducting an autopsy today, the Medical Examiner has determined that the woman died of natural causes and not the result of foul play."

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 16, 2011 02:04PM

Well if she had been murdered, the most likely first suspect would have been someone like that.

Posted by: KK82 ()
Date: June 16, 2011 02:25PM

....I still think they should investigate the O'Meara show cast.....were her ears bleedings

Posted by: nutsacks ()
Date: June 16, 2011 02:29PM

YEA you thought a midget did it. You people over 4 ft mess with me. I'm going to pile drive that Gordon Blvd in the ground head first.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 16, 2011 04:15PM

@I lost count - awwww, didums I hurt yr feelers with the guesswork? Sounds like someone needs a hug LoLz

@nutsacks
Attachments:
LOL_WHUT_by_snookie_pudge.jpg

Posted by: nutsacks ()
Date: June 16, 2011 04:58PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @I lost count - awwww, didums I hurt yr feelers
> with the guesswork? Sounds like someone needs a
> hug LoLz
>
> @nutsacks

This midget will bust that apple head of yours. Taller you are the harder you will fall on that pavement.

Posted by: I smell a sequel ()
Date: June 16, 2011 05:04PM

Hey Gordon, isn't it time for you to take a break from being a crimesolver and go taunt a mentally ill person?

Posted by: TauntsRUs ()
Date: June 16, 2011 05:08PM

I smell a sequel Wrote:
> Hey Gordon, isn't it time for you to take a break
> from being a crimesolver and go taunt a mentally
> ill person?

Isn't that what every post on FFXU is?

Posted by: Godland ()
Date: June 16, 2011 06:50PM

That's a good point...

Date: June 16, 2011 07:12PM

Oh stop taunting Gordon Blvd, it's not his fault your defective little brains can't process common sense. lol
Attachments:
cb035_ORIG-common_sense[1].jpg

Posted by: Gone Amok ()
Date: June 16, 2011 07:55PM

But Gordo is fun to play with. It's like teasing an obese retard until he turns all red and makes high pitched gutteral noises...

Date: June 16, 2011 08:00PM

Gone Amok Wrote:
> But Gordo is fun to play with. It's like teasing
> an obese retard until he turns all red and makes
> high pitched gutteral noises...

LOL. You mean like this...?
Attachments:
retard_keyboard_32519.gif

Date: June 16, 2011 08:05PM

Decomposing_possum.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 08:09PM by Pinhead the Cenobite.

Posted by: Tom Gavin? ()
Date: June 16, 2011 09:26PM

It was Tom Gavin, starved for attention.
Attachments:
gavin1.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.