HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
West Springfield / NOVAs childrens.
Posted by: Muhammed Ali Jala Abkar ()
Date: September 12, 2013 04:37PM

Being a local resident, with kids in the school system. I've noticed that when I've gone to specifically WSHS and Nova Annandale campus it appears that there are alot of retards. And I do not mean mentally retarded, I mean the kids that smoke drugs and steal and start fights and do crime. To all of you, plz, do not send your childrens here. Plz. Many of these childrens that be living here have many issues. They are not good influences on the younger childrens. Plz plz plz, stop this madness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: West Springfield / NOVAs childrens.
Posted by: Nova student ()
Date: September 12, 2013 05:19PM

So True I was talking an Exam today and the kid poop him self cause he had to use the bathroom

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.