HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
drug investigation?
Posted by: Nikki ()
Date: January 26, 2011 03:26PM

I keep hearing of Chantilly students getting arrested for drugs for the past few weeks.

Is this going to be a repeat of what happened at Westfields a few years ago?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: drug investigation?
Posted by: watch it ()
Date: January 26, 2011 03:29PM

Yes they are coming after YOU!

Posted by: WhoDoneIt ()
Date: February 15, 2011 10:31AM

And all these busted for drug ones and the like are going to end up being dregs of society slags hanging like kling-on dinglebery's at places like.......................

The Lamb Center ......

and the other homeless/poor homeless shelter's and help centers in

the region and beyond, bleeding the Taxpayers and church supported help center's like ASPAN in Arlington, Va., Bailey's X-Roads shelter, and of course, last but not least Embry Rucker in Reston.

They'll be bumming dope and booze money buying thru the drug

and booze buyin' for underage ones duo's relentlessly and forever at this Lamb Center like:

Fat (more like disgustingly horrifically obese) LISA & DAVE (the Salt and Peppa Drug Dealing Duo - Lisa being 'the salt lick' of course),

Joeseph Shorts & his 'Cover-Girl' Keisha (who will 'auto-lie' for him and any

other dope doing, snitchin' on whitey African American brothers and sistas anywhere and everywhere -

automatic, to cover-for especially her Joeseph - real scam they got going-on!)

Fat PAM & ROBERT (another disgustingly horror of obesity PAM)

And then there's the competing white couple

MOURINE and MIKE, hopefully leaving for good to Alaska soon, for what they said the other day there, at the TLC the other day.

Real scam these ones have going on. Like teamwork, the females 'work' on scamming the establishment itself (the TLC) and the males work the 'outside', doing every little sceaming scam drug deal and so on, in, on and around the place.

'ol Mike, he sits out in the old hoop-de Honda (dark green, black hood) Civic in the surrounding parking locks drinking and staying drunk all day with the 'under-the-table' drug money he scams up, along with the rest. Nobody's seen him around lately, hopefully this 'DUO' operation left for Alaska like they were sayin'.

Then there's the rest of the Kling-On Dingleberry Low-Life D.D.D.D.D. Dealing already mentioned and even described for everyone, especially the FX City and County Police Dept.'s on the FXunderground thread (search):

The Lamb Center,

At: 3220 Old Lee Highway, FX, Va. 22030

All of this illegal activity is fully supported and protected with the Santuary of the Church gambit being run by the very people in charge of the place.

Much more info for your children going to the nearby schools is provided, so as to help them be influenced buy these blood-sucking leach types become just like them.

It's great, isn't it! This kind of place being strategically located right in between two Public Schools and more in the imediate surrounding area(s).

Do you know where your born innocent children are?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 15, 2011 11:10AM

git em

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: February 15, 2011 11:15AM

WhoDoneIt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Do you know where your born innocent children are?

Their fetuses were flushed down the toilet, in a humane effort to prevent them winding up at The Lamb Center.

Posted by: WayToGoProVallone ()
Date: February 15, 2011 08:50PM

Way to go ProVallone! I really liked that one. EXCELLENT!!!!

Couldn't have done better myself.

Could you do something with More Complete to chear him up and get 'em on our side again with this TLC problem?

He/she is being very unco-operative lately.

The Lamb Center really needs to be shut down, yesterday.

Management there is simoply refusing to do their jobs forever, like when they first took the postions forward.

Remove them in shame or shut the place down. No other choice.

'Their fetuses were flushed down the toilet, ...humane effort....

That's good!!

Posted by: Slappy ()
Date: February 15, 2011 09:43PM

I was reading somewhere on this site that the Lamb Center is a great place, and the talk around town is that its a haven of sobriety and goodwill! I will be sure to spread the word of its good deeds.

Posted by: Dwq ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:24AM

Could be

Posted by: Survivor ()
Date: February 16, 2011 07:27AM

It happens every couple years. i was unlucky enough to be involved in one of those years BUT lucky enough to make it out unscathed. Can't say the same for some friends of mine. I don't care what comments you have to make about those who engage in the trade of street pharmaceuticals, my time in high school was way doper and more profitable than yours, suckers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.