HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ever almost been in a bad car crash which you probably not have survived
Posted by: still here ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:05PM

Someone else's fault or your own. I was almost the victim of a red light runner about a year ago with two kids in the car. Definately would not have made it myself. Every time I go by the intersection, get flashbacks...PTSD...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ever almost been in a bad car crash which you probably not have survived
Posted by: Horshoes ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:08PM

Almost doesn't count. Man up and get over your sorry self and quit taking self pity on something that didn't happen.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:09PM

Yes.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Not life-threatening ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:12PM

No, in my situation it was not life threatening, but I was in a lane that turned into the right lane of a three-lane road, the right lane has no merge, rather its own lane, I was going about 20 after just getting onto the road. Some guy in a Mitsubishi SUV zoomed by me to the left doing at least 45mph, then, before he even cleared my car, he moved to the right without signalling, the rear right corner of his car was so close to my own car, maybe less than 3 inches! Then, next thing you know, he turns right just in front of me!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.