HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Buffalo Wing Factory in Chantilly
Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: January 22, 2011 05:35AM

Is that new or I just hadn't noticed it before? Nice tv set up but bummer it closes at 10 pm and 11 pm weekends. Looks like it would good place to catch late laker or spurs game.
Same thing for Dogfish. Love the beer and the atomoesphere but closes too early for me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buffalo Wing Factory in Chantilly
Posted by: lush ()
Date: January 22, 2011 08:38AM

It's been there for a few years, at least. It's a cool bar, but they don't serve liquor. Only beer and wine, and their wings are good.

Posted by: Donald Trump ()
Date: January 22, 2011 09:08AM

Mr. Wally Pip,
You've been staring at Barbettes twin torpedos of terror for far too long, and your eyesight is shot, that place has been there for a while. My suggestion is to see Dr. Quizzielickerman, and see if he can prescribe anything for your failing vision. He'll probably say you're getting too much motley crue cereal in your diet, and have you listen to some more james brown.

Posted by: Way Too Broad ()
Date: January 22, 2011 11:07AM

Love that Dogfish Head. I didn't realize they closed early on the weekends. I can't get enough of their Black 'n Tans. 8%+ alcohol, baby!

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 22, 2011 01:57PM

It opened in March 2005.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: TommyWantWingy ()
Date: January 25, 2011 12:05AM

Yeah it's been there for awhile, but the atmosphere doesn't compare to the one out in Ashburn. Their quality of wings have really gone down hill in recent years. They still have great flavors but the size of the wings are hurting. They need to bring back leg night and have beer specials. Alright place to watch a game if you can get there early and get a good table. Recently i've been headed down 50 to Primetime to watch games. Their wings are better and every seat in the place is good for watching but be sure to get out of there when the games are over. Unless you want to see some d-bags get choked and dragged out.

Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: January 25, 2011 01:56AM

Dear Donald, In real life my vision is going to shit.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.