HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VA tag: XGK-3706
Posted by: I66 driver ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:38AM

Did you think that just because you and your whore had a blinker on you could continually move across four lanes of rush hour traffic to cut off everyone else in your attempt to get ahead of everyone else? And then, when you tried to run into me broadside you then decide the proper response is to flip me off, honk your horn and then try to pass on the right where there is no lane? (How did that work out for you?)

I laughed at you. You unbuckled your seatbelt and start to exit your car. I laughed even harder. Imagine some arab guy jumping out of his car on a crowded interstate, what are you going to do tough guy? Blow yourself up?

You pulled along side and then attempted to spit at me. It was more like spittle, it ended up all over your chin. Didn't think about trying to spit out a moving car window, did you? I'm guessing this is some kind of insult in your country; I couldn't stop laughing.

Only after taking a few photos of you and your dirty little slut did you figure out you looked like a total jackass and proceed on your way.

See you tomorrow. :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VA tag: XGK-3706
Posted by: post em ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:39AM

PICS or STFU and GTFO!

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:39AM

Don't be jealous just cause his time is more valuable than yours.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:42AM

Lots of people do tend to think that their turn signal gives them the right of way. I love not moving out of their way -- somehow, magically, they always end up "seeing" me at the last second.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:52AM

Pictures please.

I love the combat motion some people will make when they pretend to get out of the car like they're going to do something and they know well they won't.

I punched a guy once who was mouthing off for several miles and flexing like he was going to kick my ass, all after he fucked up on a lane change and decided it was my fault. He got out of his car to confront me, I rolled forawrd so he wouldn't have the upper hand and be able to hit me while I was seated and buckled in.I got out and he approached me and when he got close enough BANG in the snot box. Instantly his manhood exited and he was yelling for his girl to call the police.

I got a visit from the police later. I must have made a better impression than he did or they talked him out of pressing charges, becasue it died right there.

People are fucking assholes who act like that on the road.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:03PM

I saw them too.
Attachments:
camel race.jpg

Date: November 23, 2010 12:12PM

Next time, I'll be sure to have the camera ready when the spitting starts. He proceeded for about a mile to maneuver and cut me off but failed every time. The look on his face when I called him a terrorist was priceless. I also asked him how much for his whore.

I have no interest in getting into a fist fight at 7am in the morning with some douchebag driver who is so angry that he's ready to jump out of his car on I66. Besides, his day is already ruined.
Attachments:
photo.jpg

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:17PM

Don't you pretty much give up all rights to acting like you are some kind of badass the minute you buy a Kia?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:17PM

I66 driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
The look on his face when I called him a
> terrorist was priceless. I also asked him how much
> for his whore.

Nice. I might be mad if I was driving a Kia also, though.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: AccidentFetish ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:23PM

I drive a old truck and love to hit these people. ( those who cut me off ) I have torn up 15 high dollar cars so far, and had them pay for the same damage to my truck that the last guy did. Hope everyone knows there are dick heads like me that would just as soon hit you as allow you to cut in. I am never in a hurry and I am always happy to make you kill the next 2 hours exchanging information after the police come. I will not only hit you I will delay you as long as I can from that point. Go ahead and cut me and my ol' dodge off...please

Posted by: Drive Like You're Asian! ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:01PM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
> I drive a old truck and love to hit these people.
> ( those who cut me off ) I have torn up 15 high
> dollar cars so far, and had them pay for the same
> damage to my truck that the last guy did. Hope
> everyone knows there are dick heads like me that
> would just as soon hit you as allow you to cut in.
> I am never in a hurry and I am always happy to
> make you kill the next 2 hours exchanging
> information after the police come. I will not only
> hit you I will delay you as long as I can from
> that point. Go ahead and cut me and my ol' dodge
> off...please

+1 on driving a shitty old beater of a car. It eliminates all the concerns most people have: speed bumps fucking up your suspension, having to brake when someone cuts you off or steps in front of you, or, conversely, worrying if someone's behind you when you change lanes, or having to slow down in parking lots or check behind you when you're backing out.

My car is worth less than a nice suit. Hell, you may own a pair of shoes that's more valuable than my car, so if my car gets fucked up when I hit you, I surely don't care. It will cost you more to get your bumper fixed than the Kelly Blue Book value of my whole car. I can always get another beater.

Get a crapmobile and drive like you're Asian!

Posted by: na und ()
Date: November 23, 2010 10:52PM

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE GIRL???

Posted by: Dewey Dewchbag ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:48AM

You CANNOT road rage if you drive a:

1. Minivan
2. SmartCar
3. Prius
4. Kia

Stictly verboten.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:07AM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
> off...please

Back when I was younger, I had a PoS Saturn. Sometimes I had to go downtown for work and anyone that's driven downtown during the morning knows there are a lot of asshats who have no sense of courtesy (constantly switching lanes to get those precious 2 car lengths ahead or driving down a turn lane and trying to get over at the end, etc.). I NEVER let those people do anything when I saw them being assholes. Why? Because I didn't give a shit about my crappy car and those people cared more about dinging their BMW's, Mercedes or Lexus's. I was like "go ahead, hit me".

Date: November 24, 2010 08:15AM

Warhawk Wrote:
>
> I was like "go ahead, hit me".

This is my approach as well. And it's how I know that AccidentFetish is full of bologna. I've operated this way for years and have *never* been hit. The people who bounce around from lane-to-lane without looking *always* somehow manage to see you at the last second. The vast majority of the time they see you all along -- they just pretend not to so that you'll yield.

So there's no way that AccidentFetish has been hit 15 times by driving this way. He's nothing but talk. :-(

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:44AM

Agreed. Happens all the time when 270 merges with 495N. Love it seeing the cars zipping down the "this lane ends soon" lane....and then getting to where it ends and the same cars sitting there waiting for someone to let them in. They are a huge part of the problem of the traffic around here....why should we let them in?

Date: November 24, 2010 09:41AM

There's a big difference between a merge lane and some dickhead weaving in rush hour traffic to get a few car lengths ahead (which almost never works anyways).

The merge lane should have all merging done at the end car by car - that's how you move traffic efficiently. It's a fucking lane for christ's sake - just because its going to end in 500 yards doesnt mean you have to merge way back; that it itself is what causes the process to be so painful.

Go to the end of the lane and merge with traffic in an orderly fashion. That's how it's supposed to work. If you dont want to be a part of the merge and are in that first non-ending lane, move over one.

Posted by: YKK ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:09PM

I66 is describing the 'Zipper Method' which is proven to be the most efficient merge methodology available. Too bad more people don't use it, or those that do get branded assholes for using it by people who think merging a mile back is a smart way to go.

The More You Know: http://ops.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/fhwahop09037/principles.htm

Posted by: Ali Haji ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:18PM

Camel jocky punk in a kia. Hopefully he'll die in a fiery auto crash if he continues to drive that way.

Posted by: State Trooper ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:24PM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
> off...please

Hate to tell ya, but once someone gets in front of you, if you hit them, we will fault you as much as the guy who cut you off, even if he slams on his brakes after he cuts you off. If you get hit from the side or rear, your freakish behavior will pay off, but once they get in front of you, you'll be rear-ending them and you will be cited.

Posted by: AccidentFetish is a douche ()
Date: November 24, 2010 03:26PM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
> off...please

Except that you're 100% full of shit. If you rear end another car, 9 times out of 10 you'll be the one getting the ticket. That 10th time requires a witness who can testify that the person you hit was the actual cause (e.g. There was no traffic in front of them and they just slammed on their brakes).

But if it makes you feel like a man, go right ahead and try to sound like some internet badass.

Posted by: Bravo ! ()
Date: November 24, 2010 03:43PM

Sounds like he is doing his job as an internet badass to me.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: November 24, 2010 04:19PM

People need to learn how to chill the fuck out. I've almost been run off the road more times than I care to imagine, but I've become used to the fact that assholes abound on our roadways. I gave up the confrontational road-rage bullshit a little after high school, and now I usually shrug it off.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: say ()
Date: November 24, 2010 05:28PM

I don't believe it for a second that AccidentFetish has gotten hit fifteen times, but his methodology is spot on.

I did I-95 in a '76 Ford F-250 4X4 everyday for years. Truck was truly nasty, looked like it had been driven off a cliff. But the assholes stayed the fuck away from me, never got hit even once.

I was going to spray paint I DON'T CARE on the the side of the fucking thing, but that would have been just stating the obvious

Posted by: AccidentFetish ()
Date: November 24, 2010 06:48PM

If you hit some one in the rear that slammed on their brakes they get a instigating an accident ticket. All you need is one witness...which I always seem to get. Most of my hits are in the front left quarter panel of these cars though. I am not asking anyone to believe me, but I hope everyone is warned.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:20PM

I'll be keeping an eye out for this license plate (XGK-3706) now. And when I catch him, you can be sure, it'll be no more Mister Officer Friendly. I'll unleash the Dirty Harry in me. That's gonna be one sorry sand-nigger.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:21PM

Dude Wrote:
> Don't you pretty much give up all rights to acting
> like you are some kind of badass the minute you
> buy a Kia?

yes.

Date: November 24, 2010 07:46PM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
>
> but I hope everyone is warned.

Yes. We've been warned that people pretend on the Internet to be interstate tough guys. Good work. :-)

Posted by: State Trooper ()
Date: November 25, 2010 10:14AM

AccidentFetish Wrote:
> If you hit some one in the rear that slammed on
> their brakes they get a instigating an accident
> ticket. All you need is one witness...which I
> always seem to get. Most of my hits are in the
> front left quarter panel of these cars though. I
> am not asking anyone to believe me, but I hope
> everyone is warned.

Wrong freak. I write tickets every day. I investigate accidents every day. The only way you can out of a ticket if you rear end someone is if you convince the officer (or judge if you go to court) that you could not have avoided the accident AND that the car you just butt-bumped was driving reckless or otherwise causing the accident. Cutting you off doesn't do meet that criteria. I hate to be cut off as much as the next guy, but it's d-heads like you that cause as many accidents as the ones who cut people off. It's not your road so learn to share. Geez, your parents must really be proud......NOT

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: November 25, 2010 10:24AM

@Officer Friendly

I hope you're not a real police officer man. If you are, then this is why I hate Fairfax county cops. All these ex-military brain-washed racist assholes make it in there. Like seriously, are you the cop from Harold and Kumar? What's wrong with you. Sand N*****? Go die in a fire you piece of shit. I seriously hope you die in the line of duty...to a middle easterner.

Posted by: @adam ()
Date: November 25, 2010 11:12AM

wow, projection much? do u really think any real cop would waste his time here w/ us? I find it ironic how you condemn all ffx cops and proceed to make broad insulting statements while railing against someone who made a broad insulting statement, KUDOS! your logic is flawless

Posted by: Hopefully True ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:04PM

Adam Wrote:
> @Officer Friendly
>
> I hope you're not a real police officer man. If
> you are, then this is why I hate Fairfax county
> cops. All these ex-military brain-washed racist
> assholes make it in there. Like seriously, are
> you the cop from Harold and Kumar? What's wrong
> with you. Sand N*****? Go die in a fire you piece
> of shit. I seriously hope you die in the line of
> duty...to a middle easterner.

Hopefully, this is a "true cop". Pulling over such said individual during the evening could result in a serious case of "wood shampoo" for the offender. I'd love to be the witness of it. I'd never tell a soul.

Date: November 26, 2010 10:37AM

Adam Wrote:
> @Officer Friendly
>
> I hope you're not a real police officer man. If
> you are, then this is why I hate Fairfax county
> cops. All these ex-military brain-washed racist
> assholes make it in there. Like seriously, are
> you the cop from Harold and Kumar? What's wrong
> with you. Sand N*****? Go die in a fire you piece
> of shit. I seriously hope you die in the line of
> duty...to a middle easterner.

Yeah, that's a one-adam 12 punk, I AM a real officer of the law. And you should feel so lucky, punk, that I'm doing my job with zeal. Protecting your ungrateful ass from thieves, rapists, thugs, and yes, sand-niggers.

So go ahead and vomit your liberal pansy ass hatred, just don't let me catch you driving 1 mile over the speed limit.

Posted by: Tsk tsk ()
Date: November 27, 2010 02:16PM

I hope u two "cops" don't wonder why ppl hate u and have bad opinions of cops, cause youve just made urselves and other cops look like power hungry vengeful d-bags. Tsk tsk

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: November 27, 2010 02:41PM

na und Wrote:
> WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE GIRL???
Attachments:
saudi_480.jpg

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: November 27, 2010 04:49PM

....but does she like the back door?

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: November 27, 2010 05:22PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 12:24AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: November 30, 2010 12:22PM

The last time some dude 'approached' my car because he was pissed off was about 2 years ago. Big dude too AND he had a tire iron in his hand.

As he came even with my drivers side window he noticed not one, but both of my .45s - one laser mid sternum, one laser middle of the old forhead. Turned right the fuck around, got in his car and drove away with all due haste.

Be careful no matter what you do - you never know the type of people you will encounter...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2010 02:41PM by FBO.

Posted by: undercover brother ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:46PM

State Trooper is real, Officer Friendly is not.

Posted by: never happened ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:51PM

FBO Wrote:
> The last time some dude 'approached' my car
> because he was pissed off was about 2 years ago.
> Big dude too AND he had a tire iron in his hand.
>
>
> As he came even with my drivers side window he
> noticed not one, but both of my .45s - one laser
> mid sternum, one laser middle of the old forhead.
> Turned right the fuck around, got in his car and
> drove away with all due haste.
>
Attachments:
bull.jpg

Date: December 15, 2010 04:12PM

undercover brother Wrote:
> State Trooper is real, Officer Friendly is not.

Officer Friendly will citizen arrest your ass.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:22AM

Dude Wrote:
> Don't you pretty much give up all rights to acting
> like you are some kind of badass the minute you
> buy a Kia?

x2

Posted by: Internet Thug ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:27AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Dude Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't you pretty much give up all rights to
> acting
> > like you are some kind of badass the minute you
> > buy a Kia?
>
>
> x2

Maybe he's just a thug on a budget...

And the guy dual wielding his .45's needs to STFU and go back to playing Call of Duty

Posted by: mjcc1987 ()
Date: December 16, 2010 11:09AM

Internet Thug () said "...a thug on a budget..."

LOL that thar is funny.....

wal-mart thugs....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.