HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where is closest Little Caesars Pizza?
Posted by: Blame Canada ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:10AM

...That is NOT in a K Mart?

I found a few locations online, but when I call the numbers, no one answers.

They were all in Manasshole

Has anyone seen one? I'm hoping the closest ones are not in Dale City or Fredericksburg.

Their used to be an LC in Centreville. Should still be there...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where is closest Little Caesars Pizza?
Posted by: LowClass ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:15AM

The fact that you can only find a restaurant in a K-Mart or in Manasshole should tell you something. Why would you want to eat that shit? I think you could only get trashier if had asked "What are the best spots to dumpster dive in FFX?"

Posted by: Not That Good ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:18AM

Why does it have to be Little Caesars? They were only "OK" back in the day. Giving you 2 pizzas on a flat piece of cardboard shoved into a long, rectangular paper bag. There's certainly much, much better pizza out there to be had over L.C.

If you're around Centreville, try Ciro's. Have some real, NY-style pizza. The use way better ingredients (less sodium) that makes for a better pizza. Meanwhile, pizza joints such as Little Caesars and Pizza Hut tend to use ingredients with high levels of sodium in them. As you might find, an hour or two after consuming their pizza, you're thirsty as hell.

Posted by: meep ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:19AM

There is a LC in Reston or near it- I was visiting a friend there last weekend and someone else brought it. I had heartburn all weekend. I never had LC before and am not surprised to read it is K-mart cuisine.

Posted by: Wally Pip ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:03AM

Why did the Little Ceasar's pull out of the NoVa area? I like to ear crap every once in a while. ain't there a Little Ceasar's college football bowl game?

Posted by: da ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:24PM

a new one is comming to dale city/ woodbridge area route 1

Posted by: Not here ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:52PM

We do not have one in Clifton. Thank god for that.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 11, 2010 10:03PM

Possibly the worst pizza ever. I think they use Little Shitter pizzas and then wax them for use in children's play kitchen sets.

Posted by: 12FU ()
Date: December 11, 2010 10:21PM

I, for one, miss Little Caesars! I thought that they were great, especially considering the price. Pizza Pizza!

What is this about them being in K-Marts? Are there some in K-Marts in Fairfax County that are not listed on the Little Caesar's website?

16708 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 121, Dumfries, looks like the closest action.

Posted by: No Pizza Pizza for Me ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:38PM

12FU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> 16708 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 121, Dumfries,
> looks like the closest action.

I wouldn't go to that location unless I was 'packing heat". Totally dangerous after dark.

Posted by: 12FU ()
Date: December 13, 2010 05:18PM

No Pizza Pizza for Me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 12FU Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > 16708 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 121, Dumfries,
> > looks like the closest action.
>
> I wouldn't go to that location unless I was
> 'packing heat". Totally dangerous after dark.

Nice. I didn't look up the location on the map until you posted that. It's funny - that shopping center across Rt 1 from this Little Caesar's location is actually the place where I decided I needed to CCW. The last time I ever went to that shopping center, I got tailed in the parking lot by three scumbags as I walked back to my car. They broke contact when a PWC police cruiser entered the lot. This was a few weeks after my mother had a similar experience there. She had warned me to not go there, but I went there to look for a video store since Girls Gone Wild was new to the market and I wanted a copy. IIRC, there were daylight muggings in that parking lot within a month or two of my creepy incident.

This was when the shopping center was pretty new. When the area was more Detroit than Guadalajara. I assume it's still a total shithole.

Posted by: Watson ()
Date: December 13, 2010 07:49PM

Huntsman Square had one some years back, I heard the health inspector shut it down. Pizza Bolis replaced it, but kept the big old school Caesars menu with pictures of pizza with 'meatsa measta' and 'cheesa cheesa' captions

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.