HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fx steals disability
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 27, 2013 08:51AM

I sought aid from fairfax. For months a bunch of fake non-profits and fake fairfax agencies "phone jerked" me, always giving me a number of someone who gave me another number.

Finally, I get to fx DRS. I give them a list of my problems: false prosecution by county, long list of physical problems, poverty, etc.

They declined to admit any of my ailments, did not follow up, and covered that part up. However they schedule me an appointment with a psychiatrist. I said "I have physical ailments there are medical records for: why are you scheduling me with a psychiatrist?". They say it is how they normally operate he is the doctor.

The "doctor" was a scam artist! He led an assultive line of questions and what he wrote down is NOT how i answered. He's a damn liar. I noticed the line of questions only had one conclusion for all patients and tried to tell him about my PHYSICAL disability but he threated me he was in charge and continued on with "his script". He wrote a "bad report" on my saying I'm depressed and mentally incapable. Now I knew why he was leading the conversation and misreporting my answers: there was no doubt.

However they did not offer any kind of aid. They sent a letter of denial. The scheduled me to be defamed by a damn foreigner from outside the area (he is). I am guessing why is so that they can claim "oh we diagnosed him as crazy: so whatever he says we can delete and insert what we say because we're professional". They never intended to offer aid they just wanted to write a bad report on me to help them skip on me and skip on lawsuits probably. I had said fairfax had falsely prosecuted me, remember.

I then wrote them back a letter of complaint detailing the doctor recorded things I specifically told him I did not say and did not agree with. That he never asked about disability. That he controlled the conversation and it had only one outcome. The county, as I suspected, never responded.

-----------------------

Meanwhile I observed there are foreigners going in and out of this disability franchise of theirs: political friends of bulova I'm guessing, that ARE getting aid.

Again I'm saying: these people are ripping off citizens and stealing the money for politicians and friends. I'm betting allot of aid money they are keeping, never paying out like they are claiming they are.

I'm sure they help in the worst / undeniable cases of disability. The show horses. However that is only a small part of their duty, their outlay, of WHAT THEY ARE BILLING FOR, INCLUDING ME and taxes I paid.

I want to pull their records and see how many cases they did not turn down and how much they bill to VA. How many people they DID serve and where they are from, if they were even citizens of fairfax (lived here with documentation for at least two years). My guess is they are from anywhere EXCEPT fairfax.

They also stole my unemployment. I had it coming they refused to pay it. Not a dime.

I have papers showing it all. I was (rather am) disabled and abused. And unlike an illegal alien: I got ZERO aid. Not only did I not get aid I got falsely prosecuted and they sought to falsely defame me using a damn foreigner doctor I caught cheating.

That is only a small part of my story and complaints against the county and their money grabbing and failing to protect me in court while running what are really assaults against my life.

SCREW THEM. I AM SUING.

(already filed actually. the attourney general of fairfax (their lawyer) skipped court on me.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fx steals disability
Posted by: Fairfaxian ()
Date: August 27, 2013 08:54AM

I cannot imagine why they sent you to a psychiatrist.

Also, of what import is it that you don't believe you were dealing with native Fairfaxians? Pretty much everyone here is from somewhere else.

Date: August 27, 2013 08:58AM

all the damn foreigners getting food stamps?

they denied me access to those too. actually i got a card but they knew when they gave it to me i could not get to the store.

and i've been physically suffering from the wrong diet

screw them

they help themselves to money. help any foreigner who is cutting their lawn. screws any denizen over and seeks to assault him

oh if I could post more of the story!!!

assholes!!!

Posted by: Fairfaxian ()
Date: August 27, 2013 09:04AM

If you really plan on suing, you should talk to a lawyer before you file anything. You get one bite at this apple, and my understanding is that pro se litigants do not generally acquit themselves well in court.

Go to Legal Aid or the equivalent - I'm sure there are free legal services in Northern Virginia, especially for disability claims and the like. If your filing with the court is anything like what you've written here, I would guess that any valid claims you may have are not going to be separable from some of the conspiracy-minded stuff. A lawyer can help you with that, if you're willing to listen and take advice.

Date: August 27, 2013 09:10AM

No. In the 1980's and into the 1990's that's not true.

Mostly people were from this area, the South, and the Southerners did not much like Northerers implanted here by federal jobs - which would be how i got in the area before i was born. Infact I was denied work at least once by people saying they didn't like city boys getting labor that they should go get city work.

And Fairfax, who didn't know, just happens to share a border with an "illegal immagrant free haven" MD, that is MD officials admit they are a free haven, and they are highly democratic.

Foreigners have pushed the denizens and Southerners out of the area since bulova and her predecessor helped them in to keep the democratic vote here, in the only heavily democratic part of VA.

That's the truth. For my area, the 22030 area.

Hey when I got here there were mostly trees.

There is no way anyone is Bull shitting me :)

bullshittign me everyoen but denizens shoudl get a big serving of gov cash and jobs I DAMN PAID INTO

But. As I said I only told part of the story. There was the "how citizens here assaulted me", the working while disabled part., the education part , their refusal to correct any of my records , ...

everything. in other words: i needed and deserved aid i was denied. however that doesn't mean i'm someone who doesn't work and it doesn't mean i'm a drunk. far from it. i don't drink for one thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2013 09:15AM by svennestle.

Posted by: Dr. Katz ()
Date: August 27, 2013 09:23AM

svennestle,

I've deduced your problem already...You're completely nuts and need to lay off the meth. I'm writing you a presciption for 10 cc's of Rocky Road Ice Cream to go with your anti-pyschotic medications.

Posted by: facts on file ()
Date: August 27, 2013 10:34AM

Post the name of the foreign doctor. Let's see about getting them deported.

Posted by: svenfuckyou ()
Date: August 27, 2013 09:47PM

Svennestle is ruining this website with it's inane, indecipherable posts. No one knows what you're talking about, you retard. Please go away and die.

Posted by: @ sven ()
Date: August 27, 2013 09:54PM

You need a lawyer to handle this case. Apply at a local legal aid office.

You will not win on your own. You simply wouldn't.

Posted by: Thomas Fairfax, 6th Lord Cameron ()
Date: August 27, 2013 10:12PM

sven disappoints me.

Posted by: Mr GFR ()
Date: August 28, 2013 12:45AM

Um..what was this about?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.