HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Election signs
Posted by: Duchess ()
Date: November 10, 2010 10:03AM

From WTOP"

Gerry Connolly's campaign wants you to know that they have crews out every day removing signs from the roads in Fairfax and Prince William. The Connolly team not only takes down the signs, they also recycle them. If anyone sees stray Connolly signs on the highway, they can let the campaign know by emailing us at info@gerryconnolly.com and the Connolly folks will send out a crew to remove them."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Election signs
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 10, 2010 11:16AM

WHy do these politicos get an exemption on posting signs in the median while other people are fined and penalized?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: November 10, 2010 11:38AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHy do these politicos get an exemption on posting
> signs in the median while other people are fined
> and penalized?

Same reason political campaigns get to robo-call and telemarket to you even if you're on the "Do Not Call" list... politicians always act in their self interest first!

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: November 10, 2010 11:41AM

My ass! I was driving down Braddock last night by FFX Co Pkwy and it was like the day before election day with the Connolly signs everywhere. The very morning after the election, I saw Fimian supporters pulling up their signs -- this even after defeat. As someone in en earlier post so appropriately stated, "who the F votes for Connolly?" It's a good question and I don't get it either. I wouldn't let him within a mile of my 10 yr old.

Posted by: T2T ()
Date: November 10, 2010 12:58PM

I'd suggest Gerry spend a little time around his old stomping ground - the Fairfax County Government center. The roads around there (Government Center Parkway, etc.) have plenty of "Gerry's" signs still posted.

Date: November 10, 2010 01:07PM

I forget what road it was but one of the workers must have
gotten lazy and dumped a pile of them down in a drainage ditch.

Now I guess the sewer rats can get familiar with that Queer.

Posted by: Fimian is Garbage ()
Date: November 10, 2010 08:32PM

Worthless Fimian signs are still littering Braddock road, leading up to the beltway.

Posted by: Gay Connolly Signs ()
Date: November 10, 2010 08:40PM

I seem to keep viewing more Connolly for Congress signs than Keith Fimian signs in my travels. I guess Connolly isn't keeping his promise. It wouldn't be the first time, either. That lying rat.

Posted by: Tea Bagging Knee Jerk Pretty Haircut Fimian ()
Date: November 11, 2010 02:38AM

Around the Fairfax City area rarely seeing Connolly signs anymore but still see many Fimian signs so there
nannie nannie no no

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.