HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: Fairfax Law enforcement :) WHAT UP GUYS!??!? You all dont get enough praise!
Posted by: uhhhcya ()
Date: May 25, 2010 09:38PM

Its pathetic that one bad apple spoils it all for the rest of you all. I know many of you are on this site daily so chime in because you know there are haters out there ;). Thats fail.

This is the new 2012 Ford Interceptor we will hopefully be getting!

2012_ford_taurus_police_press_images_mai2011-ford-police-interceptor-interior.jp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Law enforcement :) WHAT UP GUYS!??!? You all dont get enough praise!
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 25, 2010 09:41PM

I wonder how much money Ford is making off of those Interceptors. Other than some presence from the Dodge Charger, Ford really has that market cornered.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 25, 2010 09:42PM

uhhhcya Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its pathetic that one bad apple spoils it all for
> the rest of you all.

if it's one bad apple then there are only two apples.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: May 25, 2010 09:42PM

two apples? are you implying half the cops arund here suck? lol

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:01AM

I would so become a Cop, just to be able to spend my job cruising around in a ride like that.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: get back to work! ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:04AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> I would so become a Cop, just to be able to spend
> my job cruising around in a ride like that.

Unfortunately, you are too busy in the basement filing all those TPS reports!

Date: May 26, 2010 12:16AM

Have you seen my stapler?

Posted by: lolol ()
Date: May 26, 2010 02:04AM

Tax payers money gone to waste. Piggies should be rollin' in troughs.

Posted by: stupid is as stupid did ()
Date: May 26, 2010 05:54AM

cops were way cooler when they rode cars that didn't look like transformers. i'm sick of this shit. and fuck those led bars.

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: May 26, 2010 09:17AM

> rode cars

Mmmmmmm...tailpipes.

Posted by: Duchess ()
Date: May 26, 2010 09:30AM

What a waste of tax payer money! They have no business doing high speed chases in an urban environment!

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: May 26, 2010 10:02AM

Duchess Wrote:
> What a waste of tax payer money! They have no
> business doing high speed chases in an urban
> environment!

Until its your car that was stolen, your ass that had a dick shoved in it balls deep, or house broken into....

Date: May 26, 2010 02:23PM

yeah they dont think about that. People just are so self consumed that its not THEIR fault they got caught. Pathetic. If you are honest with officers and treat them with respect, youll be surprised 80% of the time how well everything goes unless you do something really retarded or your record is terrible in which case you shouldnt be driving anyways.

Posted by: vtec ()
Date: May 26, 2010 04:05PM

wrong thread! ^^

Posted by: Probability ()
Date: May 26, 2010 10:21PM

Highlander Wrote:

> Until its your car that was stolen, your ass that
> had a dick shoved in it balls deep, or house
> broken into....

You're an idiot. We're in the safest place in the nation basically. You're more likely to get struck by lightning several times in a row than to be robbed in this place. For the sake of the community hopefully the former happens to you.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: May 26, 2010 10:33PM

Probability Wrote:
> Highlander Wrote:
>
> > Until its your car that was stolen, your ass
> that
> > had a dick shoved in it balls deep, or house
> > broken into....
>
> You're an idiot. We're in the safest place in the
> nation basically. You're more likely to get
> struck by lightning several times in a row than to
> be robbed in this place. For the sake of the
> community hopefully the former happens to you.

You must be very stupid. Robbers have cars and they enter Fairfax county because rich people exist here. They come here to rob people because they know we have money.

Posted by: trollerz ()
Date: May 26, 2010 10:36PM

Probability Wrote:
> Highlander Wrote:
>
> > Until its your car that was stolen, your ass
> that
> > had a dick shoved in it balls deep, or house
> > broken into....
>
> You're an idiot. We're in the safest place in the
> nation basically. You're more likely to get
> struck by lightning several times in a row than to
> be robbed in this place. For the sake of the
> community hopefully the former happens to you.

clearly you havent visited the cedar park shopping center lately...prostitution, gambling, women getting stabbed, drunk guys sleepin next to turds on the sidewalk. its like a shitty wild west.

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: May 27, 2010 12:50AM

Just look at the fucking Fairfax County Police weekly crime report. Robberies, car thefts, sexual assaults. The list goes on. Safe, but not to safe.

Posted by: oppo ()
Date: May 27, 2010 02:50AM

TRANSMORPHERS!

Date: May 27, 2010 03:21AM

You're all ignorant and spoiled. Live in a third world country for one day and then you'd realize how well off we are here. We were rated the nation's safest county sometime in 2000. We have it easy. The police have no reason to buy cars like that seeing as how they're in massive debt as it is. Why do you think there has been a drastic increase in arrests lately? Because they need to pool their money to afford their reckless spending and lackluster financing.

Date: May 27, 2010 04:38AM

Probability Wrote:
> You're all ignorant and spoiled. Live in a third
> world country for one day and then you'd realize
> how well off we are here. We were rated the
> nation's safest county sometime in 2000. We have
> it easy. The police have no reason to buy cars
> like that seeing as how they're in massive debt as
> it is. Why do you think there has been a drastic
> increase in arrests lately? Because they need to
> pool their money to afford their reckless spending
> and lackluster financing.

Yo, fucktard....you do realize its 10 fucking years later, right? Of course, you're probably one of the spoiled, whiney bitches who has someone to do everything for you and thinks the left lane on 1-95 was made just for you.

Date: May 27, 2010 06:00AM

That's a tad presumptuous don't you think? And quite frankly yes I am spoiled. I have the internet at my disposal and running water to keep me alive. That's more than I could ask for in comparison to the rest of the world.

If you're simply going to verbally assault me through the use groundless Ad Hominems feel free to do so, seriously where did I-95 come into play, that was extremely tangential and irrelevant. But I strongly recommend you take time to look into the FCPD and what they do. They're an extremely corrupt association that bases its prospects off the ignorant who irrationally turn their heads the other way when an injustice occurs. Take for instance the latest FCPD mishap, the killing of a mentally ill man. It was no more than a simple traffic stop that could have resulted at worst with a ticket, but no the officer had to take it to the extreme based off a "split second decision" that resulted in the loss of a man's life despite the fact that he was unarmed and compliant. Not only do the FCPD refuse to release the video documentation of the incident from the dashboard camera, they refuse to even release the officer's name or any documentation about the occurrence. This information should be openly available to the public in situations such as these like every other county, but for some obscure reason it's not in Fairfax County.

I'm not implying that every single officer is bad. On the contrary the majority of them are good people who live wholesome lives and contribute to our county in a positive fashion. Unfortunately far too large of a percentile are not good men and women. They are overbearing warlords who make the law work for them as opposed to the converse.

Date: May 27, 2010 09:55AM

Damn, I've been Darlene'd.

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: May 27, 2010 10:58AM

Maybe they are ramping up to start enforcing the illegal immigration laws currently on the books. Wishful thinking? Probably.

Posted by: MLean Hunt ()
Date: May 27, 2010 09:23PM

They have plenty of unused cars at the Mclean Station.

Why would the county buy new cars?

Too much money in the coffers? Revenue good?

Posted by: hiiiiiii ()
Date: May 28, 2010 05:09PM

mr. cya,
you are an insufferable ponce and everything you say is idiotic and childish. i would sooner disembowl myself with the aid of nothing but an oil covered socket wrench set than ever talk to you in person.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: May 28, 2010 05:39PM

hiiiiiii Wrote:
> mr. cya,
> you are an insufferable ponce and everything you
> say is idiotic and childish. i would sooner
> disembowl myself with the aid of nothing but an
> oil covered socket wrench set than ever talk to
> you in person.

So "uhhcya" brings up a good point about police and you turn into his enemy? I bet you are one of those religious people who attack others based on their opinions. Not the way to go Mr. hiiiiii. If you wish to stay away from him and "disembowl" (no fucking clue what this means) yourself with a oil covered socket then have fun doing so at home. Let me know how that goes.

Date: May 28, 2010 05:39PM

Who are you? Dr Fucking Seuss? Find a new hobby my child because verbiage insults are apparently not your forte, especially when you cant spell words correctly.

my-foot-in-your-ass-by-dr-seuss.jpgspelling_school_road_fail.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.