HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black smash and grab robbers making major money off rich white Fairfax County
Posted by: Witchita ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:30PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black smash and grab robbers making major money off rich white Fairfax County
Posted by: President Obummer ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:36PM

My wealth redistribution plan in action!

Re: Black smash and grab robbers making major money off rich white Fairfax County
Posted by: Nothing but ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:44PM

Savages.

Posted by: Space Ghost ()
Date: July 12, 2013 02:10PM

They might cost $500K retail but they won't get anything like that on the black market. And there must be a big markup, they didn't cost the stores $500K to buy.

They should have better security, stronger glass and so forth if they have stuff that costs that much. I read that the average bank robbery gets something like $9K, so apparently jewelry stores are much better targets.

What chumps people are buying fancy watches. They're functionally obsolete, so basically they're just jewelry. If you're a man and you're going to wear jewelry then at least be honest about it and wear a fucking bracelet.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 76 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 02:46PM

Space Ghost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They might cost $500K retail but they won't get
> anything like that on the black market. And there
> must be a big markup, they didn't cost the stores
> $500K to buy.

Even selling at huge discounts they should pull 50-100k if they have any sort of connections. Theres enough shady stores out there that have no problem selling stolen stuff. A bunch of DC stores will probably have new "inventory" very soon.

> They should have better security, stronger glass
> and so forth if they have stuff that costs that
> much. I read that the average bank robbery gets
> something like $9K, so apparently jewelry stores
> are much better targets.

Its actually closer to 5k, 9k is about the upper limit you can hope for. Its literally one of the dumbest robberies someone can ever try. Only in movies does it pay big.

Posted by: Damn Whitey! ()
Date: July 12, 2013 04:16PM

"Police said the suspects were described as black males, one wearing a bright red hoodie, another wearing a black-and-white-striped hoodie, and the others wearing black hoodies."

One of the suspects is from Michigan. The hoodrats are escaping the sinking ship and heading to greener pastures to ply their trade.

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: July 12, 2013 04:54PM

Wait, what, they were black? That's surprising.

Posted by: What kind of watches? ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:10PM

I know good watches. I see this guy or different guys on eBay register and sell ONE high end watch from various accounts. Each account is from a different state. Just one watch. The same brand. They are listed on the same day. Weird. I think I am onto his scam. I was thinking of alerting eBay but it is not worth my time.

Posted by: UbrokeBastard ()
Date: July 12, 2013 07:53PM

".....What chumps people are buying fancy watches. They're functionally obsolete, so basically they're just jewelry. If you're a man and you're going to wear jewelry then at least be honest about it and wear a fucking bracelet."

So says the man who cannot afford a nice watch. Before you bother with a reply....I know, I know, you own an M5, a $25k Harley, $800k TH and make $250k per year.

Posted by: Criminal Economics 101 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 08:07PM

Space Ghost Wrote:
> They might cost $500K retail but they won't get
> anything like that on the black market. And there
> must be a big markup, they didn't cost the stores
> $500K to buy.
>
> They should have better security, stronger glass
> and so forth if they have stuff that costs that
> much. I read that the average bank robbery gets
> something like $9K, so apparently jewelry stores
> are much better targets.
>

The rule of thumb for selling shit you've stolen is that you get about 10% of its value (not necessarily its price) when you sell it.

However, no one these chuckleheads know or deal with is going to give them $50K for a bunch of watches. I predict they'll be lucky if they make $10K from this heist.

Posted by: Harry Reid ()
Date: July 12, 2013 08:46PM

I predict we'll see Obama wearing a new wristwatch soon.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: July 12, 2013 11:28PM

Since they have already stolen almost everything in DC, it makes sense that the savages would branch out into the suburbs.

Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: July 13, 2013 07:46AM

If Obama had three sons, they would look like these guys.

Posted by: Tax Man ()
Date: July 13, 2013 02:08PM

Agreed, this is a huge tax write off. Business Casualty loss from theft.

Posted by: No end ()
Date: July 13, 2013 03:37PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Since they have already stolen almost everything
> in DC, it makes sense that the savages would
> branch out into the suburbs.

The savage Negro will not stop, getting assistance and free housing is not enough..They are nothing but Savages.

Posted by: MikeInNH ()
Date: July 13, 2013 06:48PM

Paul Robeson, Frederick Douglass, and Martin Luther King walk into a bar.

Robeson hums quietly to himself. Douglass looks around and sees all the patrons and staff are white. He says "Is it safe up in here?"

Martin Luther King says "Should be, they damn sure ain't no niggers!"

Posted by: Donde ()
Date: July 13, 2013 07:47PM

Daddy 'Bama's welfare state doesn't pay them enough to foot the bill for their crack habits so they are migrating to places that are easy marks. And if Zimmerman goes to jail, there is not a soul left that will try to seriously defend themselves or their businesses or families against anyone anymore. Get used to it, it's coming!

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:08PM

Not "migrating", "nigrating".

Posted by: sounds like ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:03AM

These people don't live in the county for more then their time to case the spot and go. They are career criminals just tryna hit licks

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.