HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh arrested in Herndon
Posted by: Herndon hernia ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:06AM

Police searched the Northern Virginia home of libertarian activist Adam Kokesh Tuesday evening and took him into custody, according to a news release posted on Kokesh’s Web site.

Kokesh, a former Marine, was being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center, charged with possession of schedule I and II drugs while in possession of a firearm, said Lt. Steve Elbert, a spokesman for the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office.

The search warrant was served by U.S. Park Police, a federal agency that is responsible for policing Freedom Plaza, the park on Pennsylvania Avenue NW where Kokesh was videotaped loading a shotgun, in violation of local gun laws, according to a YouTube video posted on July 4.

“We will not be silent. We will not obey,” Kokesh, an Iraq war veteran and Internet talk show host, says in the video. “We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity. We are the final American Revolution. See you next Independence Day.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/activist-adam-kokesh-reportedly-arrested-in-herndon/2013/07/10/73dbc8c2-e943-11e2-8f22-de4bd2a2bd39_story.html?hpid=z2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh arrested in Herndon
Posted by: James ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:13AM

I wouldn't feel safe walking around in dc without a shotgun either..how much longer until the next American revolution

Posted by: RushTurdeded ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:19AM

What the video didn't show was him running in a waiting car like a little girl and peeling away.

He should have gone to the smoke out instead.

I only wish that he gives the end of that barrel one last lick as he pulls the trigger.

Posted by: Laaaughing ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:41AM

What these gun nut morons don't get is that the concept of civil disobedience is that you do the crime as a protest and THEN you're prepared to take the consequences. MLK went to jail. These guys seem to say, "Whoa, yeah, I did the crime (loading a shotgun openly on federal land in the District), but it was a protest against oppression, man, so I shouldn't bear any consequences." Sucks to be you, douchenozzle.

Obama's Approval Rating with Military? 15%
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 10, 2013 09:17AM

`

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2015 11:08PM by WingNut.

Posted by: prolly ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:36AM

He is prolly suffering from PTSD since he is full of wacky stunts like the "Dance off" at the Jefferson memorial. this guy needs medical and psychiatric attention rather than jail time. the Sched 1 and 2 drugs cant be helping his state of mind either. Makes sense he landed in Herndon. That place would drive anyone insane.

Posted by: merp ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:42AM

This thread is okay I guess, but I'm going to go check out the other one with the same title. Looks like it has one more post than this one right now, so it must be the better thread. See ya!

Posted by: Herndon Hernia ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:59AM

He is all over the place with his beliefs and his "activism" if he really wanted to do something he could so something way more constructive with his time. Not making threatening statements in DC. Maybe pick up trash around Herndon or something.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: July 10, 2013 11:25AM

Anyone have the exact address? It doesn't look like the looney tune is on the property records. I'd hate to be the landlord renting to him and his crew.

One of the news reports said he had mushrooms.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Date: July 10, 2013 11:30AM

Attachments:
this-thread-better.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:10PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The guy is an attention whore and a lunatic.

+1

> I am curious what the police got the warrant for,
> and what Sched 1 and 2 drugs he had.

It was mushrooms.

Posted by: Black Tiger ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:15PM

This guy broke the law; remember the line in Tombstone, "We're not saying you cant carry a gun, we're just saying you can't carry a gun in town."

Posted by: Liberal Logic 76 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:37PM

Hes an idiot if he didnt think doing that would land him in jail, but seriously a helicopter? Good thing they decided to waste a shit ton of money flying that thing in for no reason what so ever

Posted by: RuhTurdeded ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:45PM

Wait until the truth comes out about his producer and "roommate" Darrell Young. I'm betting it was his bed mate and lover. Should have just stayed home and played with Darrell's gun.

Posted by: flake ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:48PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> Anyone have the exact address? It doesn't look
> like the looney tune is on the property records.
> I'd hate to be the landlord renting to him and his
> crew.
>
> One of the news reports said he had mushrooms.

1500 block of Snow Flake Court

Posted by: blimpy mcgriffins ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:21PM

BITTTOTBMGF = BUMP IT TO THE TOP OF THE BOARDS MY GOOD FRIEND!!!

Posted by: HERNDONITE ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:46PM

Posted by: Bill Brady ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:10PM

Typical gun owner, just as stupid as they come.

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:29PM

Going to guess the helicopter was probably for this http://herndon.patch.com/groups/breaking-news/p/police-teen-stabbed-in-herndon

Posted by: Mr Obvious ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:45PM

He challenged the empire. This cannot stand. Disregard all the murders in DC, robberies and assaults they have to get this guy and make an example that one does not openly defy the empire.

Posted by: Mayor For Life ()
Date: July 10, 2013 09:45PM

He should've murdered a few people in DC. Then the police wouldn't have bothered investigating him.

Posted by: Novatronic ()
Date: July 10, 2013 09:50PM

He'll be running a hedge fund in 5 years.

Posted by: Too bad ()
Date: July 10, 2013 11:22PM

He looks really old for 31.

Posted by: ***Updated*** ()
Date: July 11, 2013 08:12AM

Activist Adam Kokesh refuses to be arraigned, fingerprinted
http://www.wtop.com/149/3384202/Activist-Adam-Kokesh-refuses-to-be-arraigned-fingerprinted

WASHINGTON - After refusing to get out of his cell, Adam Kokesh will now be arraigned Thursday, NBC4 reports.

Kokesh has also refused to be photographed and fingerprinted since he was arrested Tuesday night.

NBC4 reports that a judge will arraign Kokesh in his cell Thursday.

Kokesh, a veteran and controversial activist seen loading a gun on video in D.C. last week, was arrested in Fairfax County.

The arrest came after U.S. Park Police searched Kokesh's home Tuesday evening.

A blog post on Kokesh's website said he had been arrested.

Kokesh faces two drug charges, including one involving possession of a firearm. The Fairfax County Sheriff's Department tells WTOP the charges are possession of a Schedule 1 or 2 drug and possession of a Schedule 1 or 2 drug while in possession of a firearm.

Kokesh is being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

On July 4 a video was posted on YouTube showing Kokesh loading a shotgun in D.C's Freedom Plaza, which is against the law in the District.

U.S Park Police and Herndon police tell WTOP they were at his home in Herndon, Va. Tuesday night, July 9, serving the search warrant.

Roads were blocked off near Kokesh's home on Snowflake Court and his neighbors were told to stay inside.

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-sAGGoPidEY

Date: July 11, 2013 08:17AM

Refused to be printed?

I guess they will just have to let him go then.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Sarah B. ()
Date: July 11, 2013 08:38AM

Bill Brady Wrote:
> Typical gun owner, just as stupid as they come.

Joe Biden told him to buy that shotgun.

Date: July 11, 2013 08:42AM

Sarah B. Wrote:
> Bill Brady Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Typical gun owner, just as stupid as they come.
>
> Joe Biden told him to buy that shotgun.

Lame.

Date: July 11, 2013 09:41AM

Novatronic Wrote:
> He'll be running a hedge fund in 5 years.

Nah, he's the next John Kerry, with Ted Kennedy-like substance abuse included for free.

Posted by: Herndon hernia ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:49AM

I guess now that he is a felon he cant own any weapons now can he? BWHAHAHAHA

Date: July 11, 2013 09:51AM

Herndon hernia Wrote:
> I guess now that he is a felon he cant own any
> weapons now can he? BWHAHAHAHA

Now now, innocent until proven guilty...however, I think his mental issues should preclude gun ownership.

Posted by: be a man ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:44AM

You did it, now face the back lash that comes with your "civil disobedience". They probably searched the house for the gun AND the ammunition he used and found the drugs during the search. That's a fair charge then. You want to act like a badass, take your lumps, prick. I am pro-gun but his actions were stupid. Not the way to garner support. And shame on the system by bending to his refusal and not yanking his butt out of the cell to be arraigned and printed.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:05PM

Mayor For Life Wrote:
> He should've murdered a few people in DC. Then
> the police wouldn't have bothered investigating
> him.

So true.

I hate the asshole government these days. You can't trust a single one of them.

For this guy to get punished for a peaceful protest is absurd. I hope more people march into the District with loaded "assault rifles".

Posted by: what a dumbass ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:33PM

If he was smart he would have faked the video, possibly using a fake gun of some type he did not own or have access to, and at some other venue not even in DC. Even better, make the video appear he was in DC on a date that he was verifiably out of the country. Then he could just let them try to prove he had committed a crime. They would need to prove he had a gun in DC on some specific day and time. The government would look very stupid when they failed, and he He could reveal it was all a political stunt, and take satisfaction with generating publicity for his cause.

But now he is the one who looks stupid. Any idiot would know the cops would search his house. If he had drugs in a house he knew would be searched, he deserves to be locked up for sheer dumbassedness. I support low restrictions on gun ownership but I'm not sure I would want anyone that stupid to have guns.

Posted by: Rim Job ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:42PM

With all the shit going on, they focus on this guy? Do you know how many ILLEGALS...yes..People who are here ILLEGALLY and breaking the law daily that live in Herndon, And this d-bag makes them bring out a major show of force?
Fuck, Go to the 7-11 on Elden street. Sweet suffering christ on a carousel, There must be 50 Illegals a day that Loiter at that 7-11.
But, I guess the word ILLEGAL only applies to certain people.

Date: July 11, 2013 09:31PM

what a dumbass Wrote:
> ...take satisfaction with
> generating publicity for his cause.
>
> But now he is the one who looks stupid. Any idiot
> would know the cops would search his house. If he
> had drugs in a house he knew would be searched, he
> deserves to be locked up for sheer dumbassedness.
> I support low restrictions on gun ownership but
> I'm not sure I would want anyone that stupid to
> have guns.

This is exactly who Kokesh is, and why 99 percent of Veterans detest him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2013 09:31PM by Dane Bramage.

Date: July 12, 2013 06:17AM

Veteran, activist Adam Kokesh held without bond

Shackled with his hands behind him, wearing shorts and barefoot, veteran and activist Adam Kokesh was ordered held without bond on two felony drug charges in court Thursday morning.
http://www.wtop.com/149/3384202/Veteran-activist-Adam-Kokesh-held-without-bond

WASHINGTON - Shackled with his hands behind him, wearing shorts and barefoot, veteran and activist Adam Kokesh was ordered held without bond on two felony drug charges in court Thursday morning.

Kokesh, a controversial activist seen loading a gun on video in D.C. last week, appeared before a camera in a wheelchair during his arraignment at a Fairfax County courthouse.

"He happened to be in a wheeled chair because he did not want to walk," said 1st Lt Steve Elbert, Fairfax County Sheriff's Office.

He refused to speak to the judge who asked him if he was Adam Kokesh.

The judge appointed a public defender for Kokesh.

Kokesh was to be arraigned Wednesday but he refused to get out of his cell, be photographed and fingerprinted following his Tuesday night arrest.

The arrest came after U.S. Park Police searched Kokesh's home Tuesday evening.

A blog post on Kokesh's website said he had been arrested.

The post notes that the Herndon police "assisted in the armed invasion" and the officers "used a battering ram to knock in the door after two knocks, and did not announce that they had a warrant."

A flash bang grenade was also used, according to Kokesh's website.

Kokesh faces two drug charges, including one involving possession of a firearm. The Fairfax County Sheriff's Department tells WTOP the charges are possession of a Schedule 1 or 2 drug and possession of a Schedule 1 or 2 drug while in possession of a firearm.

Kokesh is being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

On July 4 a video was posted on YouTube showing Kokesh loading a shotgun in D.C's Freedom Plaza, which is against the law in the District.

U.S Park Police and Herndon police tell WTOP they were at his home in Herndon, Va. Tuesday night, July 9, serving the search warrant.

Roads were blocked off near Kokesh's home on Snowflake Court and his neighbors were told to stay inside.

Veteran and activist Adam Kokesh is seen in his booking photo following his arrest on two felony drug charges. (Courtesy Fairfax County Sherrif's Office)
Attachments:
299401.jpg

Date: July 12, 2013 07:04AM

So what happened to the tough guy in the video? What a big pussy-cunt!

Kokesh allowed to post bail
Date: July 18, 2013 06:55AM

Kokesh allowed to post bail
Veteran and activist Adam Kokesh will be allowed to post bail and leave jail ahead of his trial for drug and gun charges in Fairfax County.
http://www.wtop.com/149/3389690/Kokesh-allowed-to-post-bail

WASHINGTON - Veteran and activist Adam Kokesh will be allowed to post bail and leave jail ahead of his trial for drug and gun charges in Fairfax County.

Bond was set at $5,000. It was unclear however if he had secured his release and he was still being held in the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center as of 5 p.m.

Kokesh had been held at the detention center since last week after he was arrested on two felony charges. A judge Thursday ordered Kokesh held without bond.

ABC 7 says as part of his pre-trial release, Kokesh will be prohibited from possessing firearms.

A July 4 video was posted on YouTube shows Kokesh loading a shotgun in the District's Freedom Plaza.

Re: Kokesh allowed to post bail
Date: July 18, 2013 07:04AM

Wanna bet he will post some retarded Youtube rants about the incident?

Wouldn't be surprised if he represents himself in court too, like the freedom minded genius he is.

Posted by: Broken Logic ()
Date: July 18, 2013 07:33AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Wanna bet he will post some retarded Youtube rants
> about the incident?
>
> Wouldn't be surprised if he represents himself in
> court too, like the freedom minded genius he is.

Oh I'm sure he will and do some big time grandstanding.

Posted by: More Info ()
Date: July 29, 2013 07:30AM

Adam Kokesh: I'll Answer One Question if You Donate $20 to My Defense

A Herndon anti-government, pro-gun activist sends a video plea to supporters from inside Fairfax County jail, where the former Marine is being held after loading a firearm in Freedom Plaza in Washington, DC.
http://herndon.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/kokesh-ill-answer-one-question-if-you-donate-20-to-my-defense

Adam Kokesh is in need of a little cash.

The anti-government, pro-gun activist who was arrested the evening of July 9 after federal authorities raided his Herndon home and found stashes of hallucinogenic drugs and firearms recently recorded a live phone message from the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center where he has been held ever since.

In the message, he says he needs money for his "legal defense" for the "legal maze" he finds himself in.

The plea comes after the former Marine reportedly said he would refuse to pay bond and stay in jail as a form of protest.

Now, he's asking for help funding the $5,000 he needs to make bail on the drugs and weapons charges he faces in Fairfax County.

He'll need even more money after he's released from local jail for federal charges he faces in connection with the July 4th incident in which Kokesh filmed himself in Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C., loading what appeared to be live ammunition into a pump shotgun. Firearms are illegal in Freedom Plaza and throughout D.C.

In particular, Freedom Plaza is U.S. Parks land - which is why, after seeing the video, federal authorities, along with the assistance of the Town of Herndon Police Department, executed the search warrant on Kokesh's Herndon home the evening of July 9, to search for evidence that the ammunition he loaded into the shotgun in the video was real.

During the search, authorities found drugs and weapons, and he was arrested and booked into Fairfax County jail.

Several news outlets reported that Kokesh failed to cooperate with authorites upon his arrest, refusing to let his photo or fingerprints be taken, and refusing to walk into court to face a judge, forcing officers to put him in a wheelchair and wheel him in front of a closed-circuit television to hear the judge.

In the recorded message, which you can hear in the video above, Kokesh says several supporters have already sent him money orders and letters mailed to his cell have been "keeping his spirits up."

He said anyone who donates $20 or more to his "legal defense fund" by midnight Tuesday will receive a letter from him, written right from his cell.

"I will write you a letter - handwritten, signed, customized - from my prison cell....and answer one question, whatever you want," he says.

He said donations can be made through his website, AdamVsTheMan.com.

"I'm looking forward to being with you all on the outside in...well, I don't want to say 'freedom,' I guess it's relative freedom," he said.

See the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDLVdOWym4o&feature=player_embedded

Judge Calls Adam Kokesh 'Very Dangerous Man,' Denies Him Bond
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: July 31, 2013 07:44AM

Judge Calls Adam Kokesh 'Very Dangerous Man,' Denies Him Bond

Though granted bond in Fairfax County, activist and former Marine Adam Kokesh has been ordered held without bond in D.C. Monday.
http://vienna.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/judge-calls-adam-kokesh-very-dangerous-man-denies-him-bond_c670bde6

Adam Kokesh has traded in his Fairfax jail cell for a Washington, D.C. one.

News outlets are reporting that Kokesh appeared before a D.C. Superior Court judge Monday on charges of loading live ammunition into a shotgun in the middle of Freedom Plaza in D.C. on July 4th. He filmed the stunt and posted it live on YouTube for the world - and U.S. Parks police, who have jurisdiction over Freedom Plaza - to see.

WTOP reported that, though Kokesh's attorney insisted the video was nothing more than an innocent political stunt, the D.C. judge disagreed, calling Kokesh a "very dangerous man" and ordering that he be held without bond.

According to Fairfax County general district court, Kokesh is scheduled for hearings on Oct. 2 for his local charges - possession of drugs, and possessing a firearm together with drugs. Kokesh was charged in Fairfax County after U.S. Parks police, together with the assistance of Town of Herndon police, raided his Herndon home on July 9 and found firearms and hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: July 31, 2013 08:42AM

What's the story on the shrooms? Does he say it was flaked?

Posted by: Free @ Last ()
Date: November 09, 2013 07:30AM

He is out.

Posted by: checked icare ()
Date: November 09, 2013 11:57PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> Anyone have the exact address? It doesn't look
> like the looney tune is on the property records.
> I'd hate to be the landlord renting to him and his
> crew.
>
> One of the news reports said he had mushrooms.

Owner : AHMAD RIZWAN 1516 SNOWFLAKE CT

Sucks to be that Landlord.

Posted by: weekend update ()
Date: January 10, 2014 02:24PM

Did this guy ever get convicted?

Posted by: Hahahahahaha ()
Date: January 10, 2014 02:30PM

weekend update Wrote:
> Did this guy ever get convicted?

Despite all the bitching from the Libertarian Rand blowers of the world, if you are white and rich(like they all are) you will get away scott free of possessing insane amounts of illegal narcotics. We call it the Radel treatment. In fact if I were Kokesh I'd run for office for some bumfuck district of Virginia as soon as possible.

Posted by: UT3vn ()
Date: January 10, 2014 05:04PM

Kokesh is an asshole.

He's not a conservative, he's not a liberal, he's not a libertarian. He's certainly not intelligent.

He's just an asshole.

Posted by: bonghitterbuddy ()
Date: January 10, 2014 11:59PM

Adam gets sentenced on Jan, 17 2014, we all expect 3 to 4 years in the cell. He has been prepairing for incarceration for the last few months and plans to stay low key in detention. He has filing his teeth for a few weeks now as not pinch any mans penis in his mouth and has debating on pre stretching his asshole any more than it was before. He as not been sleeping well lately, he has been waking up in cold sweats with nightmares of anal rape....fell free to come out to show support on sentencing...His plans are to run for congress and expunge this case.....KOKESH RULES!!

Posted by: fry the dumbass ()
Date: January 11, 2014 12:08AM

Kokesh and his followers are fucking clueless

Posted by: canthelbuttnotice ()
Date: January 12, 2014 01:26AM

I dont like his politics but Kokesh is one hot buff stud. Am i the only guy that notices?

Posted by: ClarenceDarrow ()
Date: January 12, 2014 02:14AM

Wait one minute. U.S. Park Police have no jurisdiction outside of U.S. Parks or Monuments. And they don't enforce drug laws, except in those places.

Your post implies he was arrested By Them ^^, In Virginia, for drug crimes.

Show the arrest warrant or charging document or STFU because you don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps Fairfax County Police made the arrest. Because the Park Police don't have jurisdiction to make a drug arrest in Fairfax.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: January 12, 2014 07:56PM

ClarenceDarrow Wrote:
> Wait one minute. U.S. Park Police have no
> jurisdiction outside of U.S. Parks or Monuments.
> And they don't enforce drug laws, except in those
> places.
>
> Your post implies he was arrested By Them ^^, In
> Virginia, for drug crimes.
>
> Show the arrest warrant or charging document or
> STFU because you don't know what you are talking
> about.
>
> Perhaps Fairfax County Police made the arrest.
> Because the Park Police don't have jurisdiction to
> make a drug arrest in Fairfax.

Learn to read dirtbag...

"The search warrant was served by U.S. Park Police, a federal agency that is responsible for policing Freedom Plaza, the park on Pennsylvania Avenue NW where Kokesh was videotaped loading a shotgun, in violation of local gun laws, according to a YouTube video posted on July 4."

Posted by: ClarenceDarrow ()
Date: January 12, 2014 09:59PM

???? Wrote:
> ClarenceDarrow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wait one minute. U.S. Park Police have no
> > jurisdiction outside of U.S. Parks or Monuments.
>
> > And they don't enforce drug laws, except in
> those
> > places.
> >
>
> Learn to read dirtbag...
>
> "The search warrant was served by U.S. Park
> Police, a federal agency that is responsible for
> policing Freedom Plaza, the park on Pennsylvania
> Avenue NW where Kokesh was videotaped loading a
> shotgun, in violation of local gun laws, according
> to a YouTube video posted on July 4."

What are you, fifteen years old? You know absolutely nothing about jurisdiction but you can't help running your punk mouth can you?

"A U.S. Park Police SWAT team [and other officers] executed the raid."

Who were those "other officers" and why where they there?

Because the USPP DON'T have jurisdiction to do what they were doing solo.
Most likely, those "other officers" were FCPD.

So shut the fuck up.

Posted by: asdfadfasdf ()
Date: January 13, 2014 07:45AM

ClarenceDarrow Wrote:
> What are you, fifteen years old? You know
> absolutely nothing about jurisdiction but you
> can't help running your punk mouth can you?
>
> "A U.S. Park Police SWAT team [and other officers]
> executed the raid."
>
> Who were those "other officers" and why where they
> there?
>
> Because the USPP DON'T have jurisdiction to do
> what they were doing solo.
> Most likely, those "other officers" were FCPD.
>
> So shut the fuck up.

Everyone knows how this works. They filed the charges, and since he lives in Northern VA, the local police carried out the arrest. Jesus you're retarded.

Posted by: johnson lawyer ()
Date: January 13, 2014 11:52AM

I do think the USPP have jurisdiction in VA, and Kokesh should be prepping for a long stay of in a cage for a few years, he did it to himself. No pitty...next chump

Posted by: asdfasdfafsasfdsa ()
Date: January 13, 2014 02:40PM

johnson lawyer Wrote:
> I do think the USPP have jurisdiction in VA, and
> Kokesh should be prepping for a long stay of in a
> cage for a few years, he did it to himself. No
> pitty...next chump

They're a Federal organization, if they press charges, then those charges are good anywhere on US soil. Even abroad with our allies and countries with an extradition treaty. Idiot, go back to class.

Posted by: Slimberry ()
Date: January 13, 2014 03:02PM

He will get owned in jail and all will forget about the guy except his momma LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.