HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
is there any fly-tipping n this county? if so, where does it usually happen?
Posted by: Ian ()
Date: March 06, 2009 02:33PM

is there any fly-tipping n this county? if so, where does it usually happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is there any fly-tipping n this county? if so, where does it usually happen?
Posted by: fly tipping ()
Date: March 06, 2009 04:31PM

well, embarrassingly enough i just had to google the term because I've never even heard of that before.

So...are you asking if and where illegal trash dumping goes on in Fairfax?

If so, just take a glance at the sides of any highway around here and you'll get one answer.

Not only do you see plenty of trash along the roads, I tend to see some people dump trash (especially dog waste in plastic bags) in the woods. It's just nasty, i hate those fuckers (lazy owners, not dogs).

So just do the county a favor and sign up for a trash pickup service, and please don't resort to dumping your crap in other peoples garbage cans or on their property.

If you don't want to sign up for a pick up service, I think there are a few places where you can actually drive your trash over to and pay a fee to get rid of it.

Bottom line? Don't do anything retarded or illegal.

Re: is there any fly-tipping n this county? if so, where does it usually happen?
Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 06, 2009 05:10PM

why not send us your address so I can find the one nearest you...

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: March 06, 2009 07:30PM

You can take your trash to the I66 transfer station on West Ox Rd and pay a few bucks to legally get rid of your trash. THere's someplace in Lorton as well. You can take your recycling there for free.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.