HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shit That's Happening The Evening of July 3rd? Fireworks?
Posted by: Errf ()
Date: July 03, 2013 01:35PM

Any great stuff happening tonight? I know some places do their fireworks and festivals before the 4th?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shit That's Happening The Evening of July 3rd? Fireworks?
Posted by: Green Power ()
Date: July 03, 2013 01:38PM

South Riding Fireworks

Wednesday, July 3rd 6pm-10pm
It’s a stars and stripes studded event! Celebrate Independence Day SR style at Star Spangled South Riding, presented by Kravitz Orthodontics. Don’t miss the event that gives you a sense of pride and patriotism!

The event kicks off with the Star Spangled Parade at 6:00 pm. Trick out your bike, wagon, stroller, or car with Fourth of July flag inspired frills and join the parade with star spangled pride! You may walk as a group, club, block, family or individually. The parade will leave from South Riding Center (42420 Unicorm Drive) promptly at 6:00pm, and will follow Riding Center Drive to Dulles South Multipurpose Center (24950 Riding Center Drive). The walk is leisurely and short-about 4/10 of mile.

Bring a blanket or chair and stake out your area to enjoy the concert at 6:30pm. You may bring a picnic* or purchase food from one of the several vendors at the event.

Loudoun County Parks and Recreation will be providing moon bounces and various other activities:inflatable climbing pyramid, wrecking ball, Jacobs ladder, joust, bungee run, multiple moon bounces, Lg & Sm obstacle courses, sumo suits, mini golf, human spheres. $5 per wristband.

You may NOT bring alcohol on to property. If you are 21 or older, you may purchase beer and wine from the Widmer Brothers Beer Garden. Must have ID, and keep the drinks within the fence.

Posted by: answers to the questions ()
Date: July 03, 2013 01:42PM

If you know of some then why ask just tell us

Posted by: Smartie ()
Date: July 03, 2013 01:48PM

answers to the questions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you know of some then why ask just tell us

While I am extremely intelligent and do know places will be having festivities tonight. I cannot tell you every cool event that is happening in Fairfax county tonight.

I hope this answer your QUESTION.

Posted by: Steamy ()
Date: July 03, 2013 08:37PM

I'm taking a shit the night of the 3rd. It'll be hot though, not cool.
THAT'S whats happening.

Posted by: lake accotink ()
Date: July 03, 2013 09:19PM

They're shooting them off at the lake right now. I thought it was thunder so I wolked out to look. Fireworks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.