HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My good "trustworthy" friends in Burkina Faso (Where ever the hell that is.)
Posted by: Raz ()
Date: January 18, 2009 12:25AM

This message was marked as junk and will be deleted after ten days.
Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
URGENT RESPOND NEEDEDþ
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sat 1/17/09 9:34 PM
To: ----------

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: marvin_robinson59@yahoo.in

- Good Day ,I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found you listed in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Burkina Faso . Please do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics,I am Mr Marvin Robinson. The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank. I am writing you for the second time since you did not reply to me at first email sent to you. However, I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us. Before I go into further details, please be informed that I am writing without any other erson(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained by you all through.In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000.You shall read more about the crash ,Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist in resident of Alaska . It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will be sending to you as the next of kin or business partner to the deceased for safety and ubsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank reasury as unclaimed bill. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 35% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies expenses likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 60% is for me. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thompson.This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. You should contact me immediately you finish reading this mail with the following iformation's.1 Your office and home addresses 2 Your Occupation....... 3 Your Age...... 4 Your Private Telephone number....... 5 Your Nationality........ When you reply this message, I will send you the tex of application. If interested or not please notify me by replying through my alternate Email :marvin_robinson@universia.cl thanks Mr Marvin Robinson.
===============================================================================

<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Well, Mr. Marvin (Scammer) aka (Nigeria), you have "encrouched" into my busy privacy being that I'm spankin it right now waiting for that person to e-mail me about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to find out about all the money I will be recieving from a fuckin person who can't spell "person's".

=======================================================================

Quote: "I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)"
Did he think I was a retard from Manassas who doesn't know how to convert numbers to letters but maybe I skipped the class on how to write checks.

Quote: "belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000.You shall read more about the crash "

How many times is he going to repeat crash? This guy dipped into his stash of catnip and meth.

Quote: "You should contact me immediately you finish reading this mail with the following iformation's.1 Your office and home addresses 2 Your Occupation....... 3 Your Age...... 4 Your Private Telephone number....... 5 Your Nationality........ When you reply this message,"

I don't know about you but this letter is going out right next to my
bill to Cox Cable. Maybe by next month this will be able to help me out with my rent and the getting the IPhone I have always wanted. I wonder if there will be room for my SSN and how many times I had a herpes outbreak this year.

But I like the past part, "If interested or not please notify me" I think he just wants to vent and talk but then again, I was looking how to make defraud the government last week. God damn GOOGLE! Now the FBI, CARNIVOR,COINTELPRO and good old Eschelon will finally have their way with me in the Burger King bathroom. But lets remember that this is the USA!

Why worry about the "Three Strikes You're Out Law" when you have this to think about:

7 See, S. Rep. No. 95-604, at 15 (1977).
8 Id. The Senate committee report provided that the basis for this legislation was the
understanding that even if the President had an “inherent” constitutional power to
authorize warrantless surveillance for foreign intelligence purposes, the Congress had the
power to regulate the exercise of this authority by legislating a reasonable warrant
procedure governing foreign intelligence surveillance.
9Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1995, P.L. 103-359, 108 Stat. 3423 (1994).
Background

P.S. Not for reprint in Fairfax Va.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My good "trustworthy" friends in Burkina Faso (Where ever the hell that is.)
Posted by: Little Danny Snyder ()
Date: January 18, 2009 11:06AM

Burkina Faso is where Ouagadougou is. Ouagadougou is a typical shithole African city but it's a fun word to say. Ouagadougou. There, I said it again.

Re: My good "trustworthy" friends in Burkina Faso (Where ever the hell that is.)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: January 18, 2009 11:50AM

I keep a few template reply letters in my "drafts" part of my email account for these vultures. THe first couple of letters I send out just ask them for some information and try to get the scammers off script.I feel like if I can waste a minute of these jerk-offs time, they maybe won't be scamming someones grandmother.

The last letter I send out is some dublespeak that requires a little reading and comprehension (and its in fonts that get smaller)---

"Please understand that of my desire to help you I have unfortunately been unable to reconcile any of the predicated obstacles needed to overcome before moving toward an objective solution that would be favorable to either of the entitities that who selected to participate in the said transaction that your communication has proposed as a desireable and even arrangement. Lets please define the terms once more and perhaps with proper documentation and a thorough assessment of your proposals advantages we can reach a decision to fuck your filthy mother in her mouth."

Posted by: raz ()
Date: January 18, 2009 05:02PM

Hahahahaha I am gonna use that one for the next medical bill collector

Posted by: Bourkinabe ()
Date: January 22, 2009 08:27PM

any trustworthy Afrikan would have left long ago to start a new life somewhere
else.

Posted by: got have a laugh ()
Date: January 22, 2009 09:55PM

Log on 419eater.com - 419 being the term for the fraud statute in Nigeria, and have a laugh. These people specialize in scamming the scammers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.