HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it legal to rent out rooms of a house in Fairfax County? Is there a number I can call anonymously to report someone who is renting out rooms of their house?
Posted by: Is this legal? ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:04PM

Is it legal to rent out rooms of a house in Fairfax County to non relatives?
Is there a number I can call anonymously to report someone who is renting out rooms of their house to non relatives?

Does this make me a hater?

Am I wasting my time?
Should I even bother calling?
Will the county send someone to check on my complaint?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it legal to rent out rooms of a house in Fairfax County? Is there a number I can call anonymously to report someone who is renting out rooms of their house?
Posted by: FC Dept. of Housing ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:07PM

1) Yes
2) No
3) No
4) Well, there's no laws against it so...it's hard to evaluate what constitutes a waste of your time.
5) Well, there's no number so...I'm not sure how to answer this one directly.
6) Since there's no number, there's no one for the county to send to review your complaint.

Re: Is it legal to rent out rooms of a house in Fairfax County? Is there a number I can call anonymously to report someone who is renting out rooms of their house?
Posted by: Do you have a life? ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:08PM

If they're not disturbing you, shut the fuck up and mind your own business. If they are disturbing you, maybe grow a pair and confront them.

Posted by: 15+ cars parked in front a home ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:12PM

Do you have a life? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they're not disturbing you, shut the fuck up
> and mind your own business. If they are disturbing
> you, maybe grow a pair and confront them.

15+ cars parked daily in front a single family home is legal in Fairfax County?

Date: June 25, 2013 01:15PM

15+ cars parked in front a home Wrote:
> Do you have a life? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If they're not disturbing you, shut the fuck up
> > and mind your own business. If they are
> disturbing
> > you, maybe grow a pair and confront them.
>
> 15+ cars parked daily in front a single family
> home is legal in Fairfax County?

I didn't post a thing about legality. But, since you brought it up, it depends. Are they double parked? Is a permit required and they don't have one? Are they parked on a yellow curb? Are they parked within 10 feet of a driveway? Are they blocking a fire hydrant? Are they impeding the flow of traffic? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then yes, it's illegal for that particular car and you should call to have it towed.

Posted by: The Rules ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:21PM

Well, the assholes are out in full force today. Here are the county regulations regarding this issue:

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/code/property/overcrowding.htm

As a general rule, there can't be more than four unrelated adults living in a property. I don't know if the county will take action on your complaint, but they are certainly aware that this is a big issue in this area. Be prepared for your neighbor to claim that his occupants are, in fact, related. Whether the county will use the time and resources to investigate, I do not know. Good luck.

Posted by: Google Street View ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:28PM

Well I just checked google street view of the particular house in question to post it on here and it was clearly taken at a time of a day when all of the amigos were either out working, stealing or loitering outside of a 7/11 because there was not a single car parked in front of the house on the day google street view drove by it..

Posted by: Clear ()
Date: June 25, 2013 01:38PM

Google Street View Wrote:
> Well I just checked google street view of the
> particular house in question to post it on here
> and it was clearly taken at a time of a day when
> all of the amigos were either out working,
> stealing or loitering outside of a 7/11 because
> there was not a single car parked in front of the
> house on the day google street view drove by it..

Or the story is bullshit.

Posted by: NO BULLSHIT ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:19PM

Clear Wrote:
> Google Street View Wrote:
> -----
> > Well I just checked google street view of the
> > particular house in question to post it on here
> > and it was clearly taken at a time of a day
> when
> > all of the amigos were either out working,
> > stealing or loitering outside of a 7/11 because
> > there was not a single car parked in front of
> the
> > house on the day google street view drove by
> it..
>
>
> Or the story is bullshit.

NOT BULLSHIT. TRUST ME

Posted by: Jimmie Russell ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:26PM

NO BULLSHIT Wrote:
> Clear Wrote:
> -----
> > Google Street View Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Well I just checked google street view of the
> > > particular house in question to post it on
> here
> > > and it was clearly taken at a time of a day
> > when
> > > all of the amigos were either out working,
> > > stealing or loitering outside of a 7/11
> because
> > > there was not a single car parked in front of
> > the
> > > house on the day google street view drove by
> > it..
> >
> >
> > Or the story is bullshit.
>
> NOT BULLSHIT. TRUST ME

It is extremely far-fetched.

because you should ALWAYS believe the words of someone who says "trust me" LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:34PM

NO BULLSHIT Wrote:

> NOT BULLSHIT. TRUST ME

dude............the girl broke up with you for a reason.

leave her alone and stop using the internet to troll her , her house, her fam, or whatever it is you are trying to do here, OP

pic unrelated
Attachments:
YO-DAWG-I-HEARD-YOU-LIKE-TROLLS-SO-I-PUT-A-TROLL-IN-YOUR-TROLL-SO-YOU-CAN-TROLL-WHILE-YOU-GET-TROLLE.jpg

Posted by: AND-Y ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:37PM

you best Trust AND Beleive what i be telling you son!

Posted by: Ed Snowden ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:41PM

If you call, they will sweep the entire neighborhood for all kinds of violations.

You'd better hope no one finds you made the call.

You'd better hope YOU don't have any violations.

If the NSA can't get what it wants by spying on you, they get it by having you spy on your neighbors.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:46PM

Ed Snowden Wrote:
> If you call, they will sweep the entire
> neighborhood for all kinds of violations.
>
> You'd better hope no one finds you made the call.
>
> You'd better hope YOU don't have any violations.
>
> If the NSA can't get what it wants by spying on
> you, they get it by having you spy on your
> neighbors.
Attachments:
conspiracy.jpg

Posted by: Whhhatttt ()
Date: June 25, 2013 04:01PM

Thanks for the photo, Gordon.

When did you stop taking it up the ass?

Before or after you were banned from your child's school?

Posted by: dsafsdfasd ()
Date: June 25, 2013 05:06PM

Whhhatttt Wrote:
> Thanks for the photo, Gordon.
>
> When did you stop taking it up the ass?
>
> Before or after you were banned from your child's
> school?

That was Gordo that was you Scott.

Posted by: dsafsdfasd ()
Date: June 25, 2013 08:30PM

Sorry, meant...

That wasn't Gordo that was you Scott aka 2concerned.

Posted by: O_P_ ()
Date: June 26, 2013 01:16AM

Just drove past there on my way home and all 15+ cars are parked in front of the house right now. I cant take any pics because its dark outside.

Date: June 26, 2013 08:46AM

You do know there's this magical invention that's built into cameras nowadays called a flash right? It makes dark things brighter! Imagine that!

I'm assuming you don't live adjacent to the house in question, which really makes me wonder why the fuck you even care. I'd love to know how 15+ cars park in front of one house without double parking. Must be an incredibly wide house to pull that off. I'd imagine the cars are parked in front of other houses as well, but I'm sure there's no way the owners of those cars are inside some of the other homes.

Posted by: could it be any more obvious? ()
Date: June 26, 2013 09:15AM

Do you have a life? Wrote:
> I'm assuming you don't live adjacent to the house
> in question, which really makes me wonder why the
> fuck you even care.

Because he's one of these dickheads who are so worried that they are falling behind everybody else that they lash out against immigrants.

Definitely RWNJ.

Posted by: asfdadsfsd ()
Date: June 26, 2013 01:38PM

O_P_ Wrote:
> Just drove past there on my way home and all 15+
> cars are parked in front of the house right now. I
> cant take any pics because its dark outside.

Call a tow truck and watch them disperse.

Posted by: O_P_ ()
Date: June 27, 2013 01:50AM

The amigos are all parked in front of the house again.
Its pitch black outside.
Anyone want to explain to me how to take an outside picture in the dark with a shitty cell phone camera?

Posted by: Flash gordon ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:37AM

O_P_ Wrote:
> The amigos are all parked in front of the house
> again.
> Its pitch black outside.
> Anyone want to explain to me how to take an
> outside picture in the dark with a shitty cell
> phone camera?

No

Posted by: Damien ()
Date: June 29, 2013 12:38AM

When all the cars are parked out there get the car description and license plate number and check the registration tag on the plate and the county tax sticker and inspection sticker on the cars. Make a list. Look up the property in the Fairfax Tax website (County) or City to note who the property owner is. Most likely some or all of the cars are living there in VA but not registered in VA, so you can send the list to the Fairfax County Tax office and ask that they run it for tax evasion to see if all the denizens are legal in the County and keeping up with their property tax obligations. Then send the same list to the Fairfax County government dept that deals in overcrowding in houses. They broke up a huge bunch of Chinese living in a small house in the Herndon area several years ago due to only 2 extra roommates were allowed to live there aside from the two people who were owners and married blood relatives. When the tax situation comes up, you may start to see people leave or move out. Then you will see another bunch move in to take their place. Start again at square one..Also the landlord receiving the rents is most likely not declaring any or all of it, so he may start to feel the heat too...

Posted by: old crotchy cunt ()
Date: June 29, 2013 12:44AM

there's a story on nbc 4 about this shit, but the truth is "mind your fuckin business" just because your life is meaningless, or you're not getting laid go turn on your glass nipple and sedate yourself with mind-numbing bullshit programming like nbc 4 .
Call your local fairfax douche-bag cop and have him knock on the door and harass the person you envy for having friends.
Fairfax cops have small brains which may match their dicks "i don't know", but I do know they get a hard-on pretending they have power, so you and officer fuckwad can have something in common you whiny ass bitch.

Posted by: U MAD ()
Date: June 29, 2013 01:18AM

old crotchy cunt Wrote:
> there's a story on nbc 4 about this shit, but the
> truth is "mind your fuckin business" just because
> your life is meaningless, or you're not getting
> laid go turn on your glass nipple and sedate
> yourself with mind-numbing bullshit programming
> like nbc 4 .
> Call your local fairfax douche-bag cop and have
> him knock on the door and harass the person you
> envy for having friends.
> Fairfax cops have small brains which may match
> their dicks "i don't know", but I do know they get
> a hard-on pretending they have power, so you and
> officer fuckwad can have something in common you
> whiny ass bitch.

Packham_pear.jpg

U MAD BECAUSE YOUR GIRL'S BODY LOOKS LIKE THIS?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.