HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Unacceptable
Posted by: FinallyDone ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:10PM

I am so frustrated with Fairfax County Public Schools and their employees, my son barely graduated last Friday, after having a difficult time his senior year. After graduation I happened to be at a restaurant near by with my family and witness several teachers get completely drunk. I don't think they noticed us but felt so insulted by their actions. These are teachers that made my son's life difficult this year, no wonder "they don't teach, they drink". I will be sending a letter to the school board tomorrow with their names as I feel this is unacceptable.
Any thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Unacceptable
Posted by: Manager ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:12PM

You can refuse to serve them. But then you'd probably get fired.

Posted by: Capt.20 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:13PM

I'm confused...

So, a teacher can't drink in public?

Posted by: Wahhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:17PM

Quit being a ball baby. Since when can't a teacher or school employee drink on their own time and not on school property? Just because your son barely graduaded means teachers at his school cant drink? I wish i worked for the school system so I could send you a certified letter in response to your letter to tell you to go fuck yourself and your stop thinking everyone owes you or your family!!!

Posted by: explication ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:21PM

OP is an obvious troll making fun of all the posters here that piss and moan about FCPS teachers when it is clear that they had no business bringing children into the world in the first place.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:28PM

If I had to deal with high school kids in any public school, I'd drink too.

Assholes, all of them, even yours.

Posted by: Jason Greenly ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:32PM

What school?

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:40PM

Typical Fairfax parent....its always someone else's fault, not your kid's.

Posted by: humans ()
Date: June 16, 2013 02:48PM

Last time I checked my kids teachers were humans. Let me think about that... yep definitely humans. Not only that they are private citizens - they are free to do what they want in their free time. They probably have to drink because of the remorse they feel allowing poor students to graduate. If you ask me you should have picked up the tab and said thank you.

Posted by: Hokie ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:02PM

You say your son "barely" passed high school. The goal of high school is to get into college. Well...that and getting laid. So, did he get into college? If so, STFU.

Posted by: MickJagger ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:33PM

Sounds like a lot of posters are just reliving fond memories of grabbing their ankles in gym class and not having a paret's perspective.

When I meet with my bitch-clique teachers about problems with grades, they insist on three coming to the meeting. Then all they do is tell you what you should be doing more to improve your kid. As if they don't spend all day at school, and your few mintues of homework is going to make all the difference. These women stick together thick, and you never even get to hear what's happening in the classroom except from your kid.

I'll bet the teachers were hanging out together after school. And bitching about kids and parents guaranteed. I'm not saying they can't have a drink, I'm just betting that they suck.

Posted by: Whocares ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:35PM

Who cares if they drink, they are adults. Was this right after graduation? Were they working? done working? What school? I want to know more...

Posted by: walk the line ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:38PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am so frustrated with Fairfax County Public
> Schools and their employees, my son barely
> graduated last Friday, after having a difficult
> time his senior year. After graduation I happened
> to be at a restaurant near by with my family and
> witness several teachers get completely drunk. I
> don't think they noticed us but felt so insulted
> by their actions. These are teachers that made my
> son's life difficult this year, no wonder "they
> don't teach, they drink". I will be sending a
> letter to the school board tomorrow with their
> names as I feel this is unacceptable.
> Any thoughts?

Typical Northern Virginia asshole...Maybe if your son got his head out of his ass and studied, and you reviewed his courses and made sure he was on track, just maybe he would have had better grades?
But no, Instead you see teachers drinking, I guess that's the problem huh?

Your son failing is a direct failure on you as a parent. You are the one who is unacceptable.
You common Northern Virginia Asshole.

Posted by: Obvie ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:39PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?
Attachments:
Trool.gif

Posted by: Classof2013 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:46PM

Hey, someone just told me these teachers are from Edison HS, they were at the graduation. I feel they can drink as they are adults but not while they are working. I also feel a lot of them probably left their vehicles at school since they didn't come back in our buses so I hope they were not drunk when they came back. No drinking and driving Edison teachers!!! Good luck to you all, I am going to college....

Posted by: oh please ()
Date: June 16, 2013 03:54PM

Strong drink is the only way to tolerate a school full of brain dead, spirit filled Fairfax kids-unless, of course, you are screwing a couple of them (or their parents).

"Wanna be on the basketball team? Come sit on my lap"

Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 16, 2013 04:04PM

On the off chance this is real......

They arent at school, if they want to get drunk as long as they dont drive afterwards its no ones business.

You said your son just graduated, even if they saw your son hes no longer a student and they no longer have to worry about keeping up appearances in front of him.

Finally I would suggest paying more attention to your son instead of what everyone else is doing. Unless they were making a huge scene and making an ass out of themselves you shouldnt have been monitoring their alcohol consumption

Posted by: 31poundsofalaskansalmon ()
Date: June 16, 2013 04:23PM

Public schools exist to indoctrinate the young to be good wage slaves, tax serfs and cannon fodder. To a lesser extent most private schools do this too.

Be thankful your son is no longer in their clutches.

I agree with what some posters above say about today's teenagers. Many are spoiled brats with no honor and no self-discipline. Who tried hard to get through school learning as little as possible.

Following the model set by you, their parents.

In the near future they will be doing dead end dreck work for a Chinese who owns the only company that will employ them.

So off-duty teachers got drunk at the end of the school year? You've never drunk to excess?

Do you want to burden your son with a lifetime of debt while he wastes time pursuing a college degree? Most college graduates work minimum wage dead end jobs while living at home with their long suffering parents.

Understanding in-home water purification and having the filters necessary to do it will soon be a valuable, well-paying skill. A life or death skill.

Look at Big Berkey and follow the links.

Or you can waste $150,000 giving the world another English major with a minor in Anthropology.

He should start practicing making soy lattes now.

Posted by: UNACCEPTABLE!!! ()
Date: June 16, 2013 04:31PM

With the parents and students of todays society.
If I was still teaching I would drink everyday.
Starting @6:00am.

Posted by: Nailed It ()
Date: June 16, 2013 04:33PM

Well Said.

I too, I'm tired of these FFX Co Parents who think their shit doesn't stink. Always first to blame others, because they're in f'ing denial that their parenting skills suck!

I notice it's the 'older' parents (45 y/o w/ kids in Elementary school) who are guilty of this. I've seen this one Mom at our neighborhood pool that will never say a damn thing to her son when he throws a tantrum.

Posted by: Beenthere ()
Date: June 16, 2013 06:57PM

I was told they saw assistant principals, counselors and teachers at a restaurant in DC acting inappropriately and drunk.

They can do whatever they want as they are adults as long as they don't drink and drive then there is no harm. I do feel as a teacher they need to be careful because you just don't want to loose your job for something so stupid.

Drink smart!

Posted by: May they grow into retards ()
Date: June 16, 2013 07:05PM

Beenthere Wrote:
> I was told they saw assistant principals,
> counselors and teachers at a restaurant in DC
> acting inappropriately and drunk.
>
> They can do whatever they want as they are adults
> as long as they don't drink and drive then there
> is no harm. I do feel as a teacher they need to be
> careful because you just don't want to loose your
> job for something so stupid.
>
> Drink smart!
Drink Volka!

And lots of it.
Fucking kids.....

Posted by: Nooneisperfect ()
Date: June 16, 2013 07:07PM

I wonder how Mrs. P. B., Edison's Principal feels about this? working, drinking and driving?

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: June 16, 2013 07:20PM

If they are off the clock, let them drink. Even in the business world, I'm so glad for a cold one after hours, or more than a few. Plus, if I taught, I'd probably skip the beers and go straight for vodka, tequila, rum, or any of the strongest ones I could find.

Posted by: get a grip ()
Date: June 16, 2013 07:22PM

Teachers have the right to go out to dinner and have drinks. Even with their co-workers.

OP, you need to get a grip, attend to your son and his "issues'', and stop the blame game. Your mentality (blame-centric) is a big part of your son's problems. Why don't you honestly look at your parenting skills, what kind of role model YOU are, and examine YOUR shortcomings as a parent.

Teachers have a right to do whatever they want, as long as it is legal, on their own time. If you send a letter, it will only prove what the staff at the school think of you and your family--that you are out of touch.

Get a grip!

Posted by: Bozo ()
Date: June 16, 2013 09:20PM

If you are a high school teacher, the question is not do you drink, but do you drink enough?

Posted by: ................ ()
Date: June 17, 2013 08:43AM

Quick! Call the...
Attachments:
Whaaaambulance.jpg

Posted by: oldguy ()
Date: June 17, 2013 03:53PM

Don't worry, lady. Your son will soon be back in a Fairfax County Public School - pushing that big broom down the hallway.

Posted by: another old guy ()
Date: June 17, 2013 04:03PM

Teachers and Nurses SUPERFREAKS on their off time!

Posted by: Whhhhatttttt ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:16PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?

So you think teachers can't get drunk AFTER GRADUATION you ignorant cocksucker? My thought is you should be loaded into a cattle car and taken to an extermination camp, along with your barely graduating son.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:18PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?

You can drink all you want when you're not on the County's time. Your son had a difficult time, and I'm not going to say it's your fault or his fault or whatever. Reporting them won't do anything at all. They weren't violating any contract.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:49PM

I'm interested in learning 2concerned and Katie Smith's opinion of this.

Posted by: EaglesFly ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:08AM

My counselor was there and she was drunk!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:11AM

Tough One Wrote:
> I'm interested in learning 2concerned and Katie
> Smith's opinion of this.
Attachments:
no.gif

Posted by: Stop4me ()
Date: June 18, 2013 11:25AM

I wish we stop talking about this situation and doing something about it. If you are bothered about seeing your child's teacher drink and act inappropriately in front of your family after a school event then call the principal, share your concerns and address them. I think they will tell you, any human being is allowed to drink on their own time but at least you have said something and don't need to worry, nor post again about it. Remember that by doing so, you could ruin someone's job. So, think about it first! Sometimes you can't help teachers that make poor choices but they will learn in time.

Good Luck!

Posted by: Cancer man ()
Date: June 18, 2013 11:31AM

Your STUPID son is going die from a drunk driving accident while attending NOVA. You, my cunt are going to get cancer within the next two year's. So, it does not matter. Your loser son will die first. He's current has a problem with Vicodin. Which, he got from your supply.

Posted by: Hold the press....... ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:26PM

What the fuck was the OP and her retarded son doing in the DC bar in the first place? Can her son spell hypocrisy?

Posted by: PoliticallyCorrect ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:29PM

Bar? I thought the post said "Restaurant"? Maybe, a Bar in a Restaurant?

Posted by: Motherconcerned ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:33PM

"FCPS should be concerned about several things, one in particular "what kind of teachers, assistant principals and counselors they hire" After seeing several posts from people that are worried about their children's education at FCPS, I believe there has to be an accountability level with the people that spend longer hours with our kids at school. These people are young, not prepared, not passionate about teaching, more interested in making fools out of themselves. I have seen a declined in my son's schools the past several years, Cameron E.S. has a horrible Principal, Rose Hill E.S. is barely making it and Edison H.S. is just the pits full of drugs, trouble kids and gang members.
How do we fix this? How do we change the environment? What are we doing with the budget? I feel it starts at the top and so far we haven't even started.

Care to discuss?"

Found this on another post and found it interesting that several FCPS parents seem to be angry at the school system, why? My children are small and will have to attend a school in FX County, do I need to worry?

Posted by: Gatehouse HR ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:38PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?

The first thought I have is I feel really sorry for your kid. The other thought is I cant believe you even have a friend to go to a restaurant with. When they get done laughing hysterically at your letter, hopefully someone mysteriously posts it on the internet so the rest of us can have a good laugh..... And you are wonder why your spouse left you.

Posted by: 2concerned's inner voice ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:46PM

In addition to not drinking, they should also not dance in front of the school or during plays!!!

Posted by: KT Smiff ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:54PM

@Motherconcerned...So....you have seen "a declined in your son's schools", but you have young children that "WILL" be going to FCPS...should you be concerned....hmmmm. Be concerned that you F'd up...Try trolling better next time gash.

Posted by: FinallyDone ()
Date: June 18, 2013 06:34PM

who said " you are wonder why your spouse left you.", First check your English, second I have a spouse and I am very happy. What about you? Can't find anyone? I am not intimidated by the nickname "GatehouseHR"? Come on, give me a break! We all have the right to speak up specially when someone who should be a role model is acting inappropriate.

This is all about showing some respect for the students and families at a school function and afterwards. And, yes I will be sending a letter to the school board sharing my concerns about this situation.

Good Luck to you!

Posted by: Retarded Parents ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:07PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> who said " you are wonder why your spouse left
> you.", First check your English, second I have a
> spouse and I am very happy. What about you? Can't
> find anyone? I am not intimidated by the nickname
> "GatehouseHR"? Come on, give me a break! We all
> have the right to speak up specially when someone
> who should be a role model is acting
> inappropriate.
>
> This is all about showing some respect for the
> students and families at a school function and
> afterwards. And, yes I will be sending a letter to
> the school board sharing my concerns about this
> situation.
>
> Good Luck to you!

What the hell were you doing in a bar in DC? Why are you bothering people who are off the clock? It's low lifes like you who cannot raise children and blame others. If your child is not right in the head then send him/her to the special needs schools for children born to ex drugies.
Fine role model you are.

Posted by: gooddiscussion ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:21PM

R.P. where you there? feeling a bit guilty? I love heated discussions!

Posted by: Suck it Up ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:21PM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> who said " you are wonder why your spouse left
> you.", First check your English, second I have a
> spouse and I am very happy. What about you? Can't
> find anyone? I am not intimidated by the nickname
> "GatehouseHR"? Come on, give me a break! We all
> have the right to speak up specially when someone
> who should be a role model is acting
> inappropriate.
>
> This is all about showing some respect for the
> students and families at a school function and
> afterwards. And, yes I will be sending a letter to
> the school board sharing my concerns about this
> situation.
>
> Good Luck to you!

I'm going to call your employer and tell them you were drinking at a restaurant...oh wait, THEY WOULDN'T FUCKING CARE. OP is clearly a terrible parent with nothing better to do than blame everybody else for their terrible parenting.

Posted by: get a grip ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:24PM

Hey OP--who are you to judge "when someone who should be a role model is acting inappropriate" especially if these teachers are off work, off site and are socializing on their own time with their own dime. Going to a bar, drinking with friends, and socializing is not a crime. Period.

Get a grip. You sound very pathetic.

Posted by: AgainAgain ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:25PM

The original post said "Restaurant" so why do we continue calling it a Bar?" I am confused and who cares. I think parents should worry about their children and teachers about teaching and what both parties do after hours is their business but in all reality, have you all seen the SOL scores for Edison??? Who is accountable for those numbers? Teachers? Administrators?

They suck!

Posted by: eye roll ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:32PM

Establishment aside, the issue is the fact that teachers were observed drinking alcohol and socializing outside of work and this is the issue the OP had. As if teachers are not allowed to drink alcohol in an establishment. Bar or restaurant, it does not matter to the OP--the issue is the drinking and socializing.

Posted by: BSC in DC 6/14/13 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:45PM

The only conclusion to this pathetic situation is for the kid to get as far away from his bat shit crazy mother as possible.

Posted by: Standards ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:48PM

Capt.20 Wrote:
> I'm confused...
>
> So, a teacher can't drink in public?

You're confused because you have poor reading comprehension skills (fcps graduate?).

Here is what the OP wrote:

FinallyDone Wrote:
> After graduation I happened to be at a restaurant
> near by with my family and witness several teachers
> get completely drunk.

Yes, teachers can drink in public, but getting drunk in public is a different story.

Public intoxication is conduct unbecoming a teacher.

Teachers who engage in such behavior should be fired.

Posted by: whose standards? ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:52PM

And how do you know, other than this woman's observations, that the teachers were "completely drunk?" Did you breathalize them? Just because they were drinking and probably laughing and blowing off stress does not make them drunk. And frankly, based on the nature of the OP's post, I would question the validity of her observations.

Posted by: MoneyPenny ()
Date: June 18, 2013 10:09PM

It's fine to drink and blow off steam, but who's driving them home? Practice what you preach, teachers.

Posted by: troll alert ()
Date: June 18, 2013 10:13PM

Sorry that your kid is an imbecile.

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Posted by: OlderMother ()
Date: June 19, 2013 12:04AM

"Yes, teachers can drink in public, but getting drunk in public is a different story.

Teachers who engage in such behavior should be fired."

I agree with this post, teachers need to behave as such and not get intoxicated.

"Sorry that your kid is an imbecile.

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

How do you know there are no pictures uploaded on facebook or other sites?

This could easily ruin a teacher's career and I feel they used poor judgement!

"It's fine to drink and blow off steam, but who's driving them home? Practice what you preach, teachers."

I agree, who drove them home? Drinking and driving is unacceptable!

Posted by: guuuurl~please ()
Date: June 19, 2013 01:11AM

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?

So you found it necessary to report the incident, despite said teachers very well could have been celebrating the end of the school year? What exactly led you to suspect this outing was a typical event amongst these teachers, and conclude that it played a role in your kid's academic output?

Be realistic here. Technically, this took place during summer break and certainly off of school grounds.
Pretty safe to say none will be reprimanded or fired, considering their actions were within the law, and the complete lack solid evidence the accused were, in fact, intoxicated.

Posted by: Getyourfacts ()
Date: June 19, 2013 07:28AM

Summer break? School ended on June 18th so based on the original post this happen during 2012/2013 school year.

An intoxicated teacher acting inappropriately is within the law? Seriously?

Posted by: GoEagles2013 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 07:39AM

I heard one of them used to be my math teacher. I just graduated so I don't care who drinks and doesn't drink after school hours but hope it's not true cause I like my math teacher, smart, arrogant and funny.

Posted by: SoUpset ()
Date: June 19, 2013 07:52AM

I could care less if they were drinking on their own time, but drinking and driving is a huge issue, (true or not).

Posted by: Ask more complete ()
Date: June 19, 2013 08:05AM

Bet more complete has an opinion on this one

Posted by: AsianMama ()
Date: June 19, 2013 08:13AM

Highlander Wrote:
> Typical Fairfax parent....its always someone
> else's fault, not your kid's.

+1 - Since OP's son barely graduated, did OP do anything to help her son to do better? Were there any indications that these teachers were drunk during their working hours? Perhaps they were drinking after the graduation to celebrate the fact that they won't have to deal with OP and her son anymore!!!

Posted by: ULEEES ()
Date: June 19, 2013 09:27AM

I agree with most reponses and reaction to this post. Public education is a three way street- with sacrifice required from the child, teacher, and most importantly, the parents to make most of it. We had three kids in FCSP and while FCPS is far from perfect, we worked with our children and FCPS and they were well prepared to go on to college (UVA, VT, Georgetown) and doing well there also. My wife sacrificed significant time and advancement in her own career to work with our kids from the third grade to keep them focused and prepared. Our kids did not go into nor were encouoraged to get into TJ. Please don't blame FCPS or any public education district for your loser's child's lame performance. Look at yourself and your children - chances are you have both failed multiple times. NO....I am not a teacher nor work from FCPS.

Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: June 19, 2013 12:29PM

Wow are you telling me that some people above the age of 21 were legally enjoying a drink. Stop the presses!

My guess is they were just celebrating not having to deal with you and the other annoying helicopter mom's for about 2 months and your out of control spoiled brats.

Well I hope they had a great time celebrating. They earned it!

FinallyDone Wrote:
> Any thoughts?

Posted by: katie wrong again ()
Date: June 19, 2013 12:40PM

katiesmith Wrote:
> My guess is they were just celebrating

They weren't "just celebrating," they were getting "completely drunk" in public.

Teachers who engage in such behavior should be fired.

Date: June 19, 2013 12:47PM

Oh please, they weren't completely drunk. The OP is another useless helicopter parent who doesn't do anything with their life other than spread rumors and gossip about teachers who parent for them.

katie wrong again Wrote:
> katiesmith Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My guess is they were just celebrating
>
> They weren't "just celebrating," they were getting
> "completely drunk" in public.
>
> Public intoxication is conduct unbecoming a
> teacher.
>
> Teachers who engage in such behavior should be
> fired.

Date: June 19, 2013 12:52PM

> "I'm not going to say it's your fault or his fault
> or whatever".

If you want I'd be happy to say for you!

Posted by: legally drinking adult ()
Date: June 19, 2013 01:42PM

Your dipshit son probably barely graduated because he's high or drunk all the time and probably got blitzed the night he graduated. stfu and worry about your own family.

Posted by: Mick ()
Date: June 19, 2013 04:26PM

If your son barely graduated, that is probably because some decent teacher gave him a "pity pass" just to get his sorry, lazy ass out of the building next year so he would stop being a bad influence to others. Now he is your problem, sweetheart. Good luck.

Posted by: Blame kid ()
Date: June 19, 2013 06:56PM

Stop blaming the kid

Date: June 19, 2013 08:30PM

+1 Amen

Mick Wrote:
> If your son barely graduated, that is probably
> because some decent teacher gave him a "pity pass"
> just to get his sorry, lazy ass out of the
> building next year so he would stop being a bad
> influence to others. Now he is your problem,
> sweetheart. Good luck.

Posted by: Shoe fly ()
Date: June 20, 2013 12:20AM

wow! Someone posted "these women". I don't think gender was mentioned . Not all teachers are women BTW..That is very sad that your child barely graduated. Lots of blame all around:(

Posted by: Kid2 ()
Date: June 20, 2013 09:16AM

"Stop blaming the kid"

I agree with you.

Posted by: RetiredTeacher ()
Date: June 20, 2013 09:25AM

Unless you have spent years teaching you will never know what kind of sacrifices we make, like spend 7.5 hours a day with over 100 kids, 10 months out of the year.
On the other hand, when our group of teachers got together after school, we looked for a place as far away as possible to avoid finding students and their parents.

I just hope these teachers make better choices.

Posted by: Keepin it real ()
Date: June 20, 2013 10:27AM

Loser teachers getting drunk in public, and their union buddies back them to the hilt.

Pathetic.

The supposedly "celebrating" teachers crossed the line with their drunken antics.

There is no tenure at FCPS, and even if there were, public intoxication is cause for termination.

It's time to bid the stewbum crew adieu, au revoir, adios.

Hopefully they'll learn a lesson, but they probably wouldn't.

I doubt they have the capacity to learn any more than they did to teach, which is to say not at all.

Posted by: Shoe Flew ()
Date: June 20, 2013 10:54AM

Shoe fly Wrote:
> wow! Someone posted "these women". I don't think
> gender was mentioned . Not all teachers are women
> BTW..That is very sad that your child barely
> graduated. Lots of blame all around:(

Nope, they're not all women. Just the incompetent drunk ones are...

Posted by: the walrus was actually john ()
Date: June 20, 2013 12:52PM

i'm so tired I haven't slept a wink

Posted by: Crazytown! ()
Date: June 20, 2013 02:13PM

I see lots of posts on every thread rudely, crudely bashing kids and parents and using very inappropriate language. Honestly, many of the adults posting on FFU demonstrate worse attitudes, language and grammar than the worst punk teenagers I have ever encountered. I thought people grew up and matured at some point. I am appalled at the incivility. It is not clever or funny to drop the F bomb just to sound tough. Grow up. And if profanity is all you have to go on, buy a dictionary and expand your vocabulary. You will persuade far more people by being articulate than by cursing and being beligerant while hiding behind an anonymous user name.

Posted by: bat my eyelash ()
Date: June 20, 2013 05:14PM

And what is your real name 'crazytown?' How come you have not registered under YOUR real name?

You are a total loser. Get a grip.

Posted by: u earned an 'A' for !enthusiasm! ()
Date: June 21, 2013 12:32AM

All this pearl-clutching, yet no word on how the teachers' conduct qualified as inappropriate, other than imbibing alcohol in plain view in a public establishment which serves alcohol...and doing so with you in close proximity.

Assuming the conduct was unbearable to behold, why not notify a manager on the spot, or perhaps pay the cops/security a call?
Go into sanctimonious diatribes at your leisure,and rationalize any which way you want. At best, these accusations hold about as much weight as juicy PTA gossip.

And don't think their superior/s won't scan your child's student record, observe that certain names included in the accusation "coincidentally" dealt him undesirable grades when he was in their class. The best you'll get is faux-concern and a side of courtesy pandering.

Posted by: unheard ()
Date: June 21, 2013 09:06AM

Found out that a HS teacher has 2 DUI's in 5 years.
Is this acceptable??? I think not, but administration seems to be
making excuses. Not sure how to address this without repercussions
for my kids.

Date: June 21, 2013 11:37AM

Found out from whom, another gossipy helicopter mom?

You seriously believe with all the criminal background checks teachers constantly have in Fairfax County they would still be teaching if they had 2 DUIs? (Now if your talking PG county I might believe it).

unheard Wrote:
> Found out that a HS teacher has 2 DUI's in 5
> years.
> Is this acceptable??? I think not, but
> administration seems to be
> making excuses. Not sure how to address this
> without repercussions
> for my kids.

Posted by: unheard ()
Date: June 21, 2013 11:43AM

From Fairfax County Court Records

Never believed it before, but do now.

Posted by: soda pop ()
Date: June 21, 2013 02:59PM

i can't BELIEVE the action of these LOOSERS!

Posted by: spell check ()
Date: June 21, 2013 03:11PM

soda pop Wrote:
> i can't BELIEVE the action of these LOOSERS!

*LOSERS

Posted by: ComeonStop ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:44PM

Why can we just stop posting on here? Teachers are allowed to drink as long as they are not doing it during working hours nor school.

Posted by: helicopter ()
Date: June 23, 2013 01:41PM

unheard Wrote:
> Found out that a HS teacher has 2 DUI's in 5
> years.
> Is this acceptable??? I think not, but
> administration seems to be
> making excuses. Not sure how to address this
> without repercussions
> for my kids.

If you suspect the teacher is driving to school drunk, or drinking during the day and driving home drunk, you can easily investigate for yourself. Just find out what time the teacher arrives, greet him/her each morning, sniff for the odor of alcohol, and look for any slurred speech or other signs. You could do the same thing in the afternoon. Or better yet, volunteer in the teacher's classroom to keep an eye on him/her.

Date: June 24, 2013 06:13AM

you gonna learn today

i am rapper Brett Davenport from Fredericksburg, Virginia

this music video filmed by Tyler Beach its game over it got almost 600k views and over 800 likes!

real deal music playas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPUk3kzodjU

I LOVE U FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!

thank you!

i seriously started from the bottom FAIRFAX IS HOOD AND GOOD
Attachments:
44834_162416917256716_1490947044_n.jpg
392529_163783270453414_944833527_n.jpg
408527_168258226672585_557104363_n.jpg
397777_168265973338477_1969796602_n.jpg
935757_163767607121647_1929656119_n.jpg
944191_168267096671698_1970783998_n.jpg

Posted by: Dontchangethesubject ()
Date: June 24, 2013 07:17AM

Kids get away with a lot now days, so I don't blame teachers for drinking ON THE OTHER HAND, there is a level of professionalism among us teachers and we need to behave as such. If you want to get drunk, go ahead BUT choose a place where you won't be seen by students nor their parents. God forbid one of them sees something unusual. :-(

"teachers, counselors and assistant principals", drinking together? assistant principals? should they be drinking with teachers and counselors?

Edison? Is your principal aware of this? FCPS? What's going on?

Posted by: Summer off ()
Date: June 24, 2013 02:30PM

Stop whining. You are off all summer

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 24, 2013 02:34PM

Summer off Wrote:
> Stop whining. You are off all summer

apparently, they are on the clock ALL THE TIME if you listen to OP

Posted by: MGK ()
Date: June 24, 2013 03:17PM

Slow down there typical liberal democrat, pull back that Obama stiffy and think about your post for a second. First, Teachers enjoying their own personal time has absolutely nothing to do what so ever with their performance as a teacher. what ever link your trying to make between teachers enjoying themselves and your child doing a piss poor job in school is non existent. Second, Like every other Obama loving dbag you need to wake up and take some responsibility for your own actions or lack there of. Perhaps a little extra time tutoring your child and a lot less time chapping your ass about other people and what they do on their time away from work would do you some good. I might be going out on a limb here but im pretty certainly a large number of students graduated with no problems at all But here you are trying to make some link between teachers having a good time outside of work and your kid struggling. No wonder your kid has problems look at you! your teaching your child its ok to give a piss poor effort and forfeit responsibility by blaming your failures and your child's failures on anyone and everyone but those who are actually responsible. Your logic is pathetic and its people like you ruining this country.

Posted by: youpplcrackmeup ()
Date: June 24, 2013 03:28PM

Yes, the fact that you think your little letter to the board is going to change anything is unacceptable.

Your son is probably stupid and you’re neglectful for not having him tested for learning disabilities. It doesn't matter what your profession is, everyone needs to go out and let loose every once and a while. So take your nose out of your ass and stop judging. All NOVA parents are the same, thinking your kid is the best shit out there, NEWS FLASH! The majority of kids who grow up here don't make it here in the DC area. Most people who live around here moved here from other states, the people from here take it for granted.

So good luck when your son is still living at home at 35 and can't get a job because you thought your kid was too good for a little extra help from a learning center.

Date: June 24, 2013 03:30PM

I love everything you just said! Well done!

Date: June 24, 2013 03:31PM

I love everything you just said! Well done!

MGK Wrote:
> Slow down there typical liberal democrat, pull
> back that Obama stiffy and think about your post
> for a second. First, Teachers enjoying their own
> personal time has absolutely nothing to do what so
> ever with their performance as a teacher. what
> ever link your trying to make between teachers
> enjoying themselves and your child doing a piss
> poor job in school is non existent. Second, Like
> every other Obama loving dbag you need to wake up
> and take some responsibility for your own actions
> or lack there of. Perhaps a little extra time
> tutoring your child and a lot less time chapping
> your ass about other people and what they do on
> their time away from work would do you some good.
> I might be going out on a limb here but im pretty
> certainly a large number of students graduated
> with no problems at all But here you are trying to
> make some link between teachers having a good time
> outside of work and your kid struggling. No
> wonder your kid has problems look at you! your
> teaching your child its ok to give a piss poor
> effort and forfeit responsibility by blaming your
> failures and your child's failures on anyone and
> everyone but those who are actually responsible.
> Your logic is pathetic and its people like you
> ruining this country.

Date: June 24, 2013 03:34PM

Really? So you're saying that LE can't go out and have a few beers? What about people in the medical field who have been taking care of sick dying people all day? They can't go out after work and enjoy a beer to take off the edge? Who are you to be calling anyone a loser? Do you see your logic? You're probably still living in the same room you lived in, in high school at mommy and daddy's. Grow up dude.

Keepin it real Wrote:
> Loser teachers getting drunk in public, and their
> union buddies back them to the hilt.
>
> Pathetic.
>
> The supposedly "celebrating" teachers crossed the
> line with their drunken antics.
>
> There is no tenure at FCPS, and even if there
> were, public intoxication is cause for
> termination.
>
> It's time to bid the stewbum crew adieu, au
> revoir, adios.
>
> Hopefully they'll learn a lesson, but they
> probably wouldn't.
>
> I doubt they have the capacity to learn any more
> than they did to teach, which is to say not at
> all.

Date: June 24, 2013 03:47PM

youpplcrackmeup Wrote:
> I love everything you just said! Well done!
>
>
>
>
> MGK Wrote:
> -----
> > Slow down there typical liberal democrat, pull
> > back that Obama stiffy and think about your
> post
> > for a second. First, Teachers enjoying their
> own
> > personal time has absolutely nothing to do what
> so
> > ever with their performance as a teacher. what
> > ever link your trying to make between teachers
> > enjoying themselves and your child doing a piss
> > poor job in school is non existent. Second,
> Like
> > every other Obama loving dbag you need to wake
> up
> > and take some responsibility for your own
> actions
> > or lack there of. Perhaps a little extra time
> > tutoring your child and a lot less time
> chapping
> > your ass about other people and what they do on
> > their time away from work would do you some
> good.
> > I might be going out on a limb here but im
> pretty
> > certain a large number of students graduated
> > with no problems at all But here you are trying
> to
> > make some link between teachers having a good
> time
> > outside of work and your kid struggling. No
> > wonder your kid has problems look at you! your
> > teaching your child its ok to give a piss poor
> > effort and forfeit responsibility by blaming
> your
> > failures and your child's failures on anyone
> and
> > everyone but those who are actually
> responsible.
> > Your logic is pathetic and its people like you
> > ruining this country.

Thank you! and Your welcome! Just my $.02 but these people drive me absolutely crazy. This person is the PERFECT example of the thought process which has infested this country. This country re-elected a man who had the worst record on record and justified his actions and failures by blaming everything on President Bush. Maybe its just me but the connection between piss poor standards, skirting responsibility, and the tragic results of it all couldn't have been more evident by the author of this post.

Posted by: Dr. Dirk ()
Date: June 24, 2013 03:59PM

They were drinking at a restaurant? Holy shit, don't just send an angry letter - you should totally sue them! You know, for getting drunk.

It's no wonder your son is retarded, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

Posted by: This is why we once had a draft. ()
Date: June 24, 2013 04:00PM

MGK Wrote:
> youpplcrackmeup Wrote:
> -----
> > I love everything you just said! Well done!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > MGK Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Slow down there typical liberal democrat,
> pull
> > > back that Obama stiffy and think about your
> > post
> > > for a second. First, Teachers enjoying their
> > own
> > > personal time has absolutely nothing to do
> what
> > so
> > > ever with their performance as a teacher.
> what
> > > ever link your trying to make between
> teachers
> > > enjoying themselves and your child doing a
> piss
> > > poor job in school is non existent. Second,
> > Like
> > > every other Obama loving dbag you need to
> wake
> > up
> > > and take some responsibility for your own
> > actions
> > > or lack there of. Perhaps a little extra
> time
> > > tutoring your child and a lot less time
> > chapping
> > > your ass about other people and what they do
> on
> > > their time away from work would do you some
> > good.
> > > I might be going out on a limb here but im
> > pretty
> > > certain a large number of students graduated
> > > with no problems at all But here you are
> trying
> > to
> > > make some link between teachers having a good
> > time
> > > outside of work and your kid struggling. No
> > > wonder your kid has problems look at you!
> your
> > > teaching your child its ok to give a piss
> poor
> > > effort and forfeit responsibility by blaming
> > your
> > > failures and your child's failures on anyone
> > and
> > > everyone but those who are actually
> > responsible.
> > > Your logic is pathetic and its people like
> you
> > > ruining this country.
>
>
> Thank you! and Your welcome! Just my $.02 but
> these people drive me absolutely crazy. This
> person is the PERFECT example of the thought
> process which has infested this country. This
> country re-elected a man who had the worst record
> on record and justified his actions and failures
> by blaming everything on President Bush. Maybe
> its just me but the connection between piss poor
> standards, skirting responsibility, and the tragic
> results of it all couldn't have been more evident
> by the author of this post.

I'll drink to this....but I'll have drink for anything.

Posted by: Whine whine ()
Date: June 24, 2013 04:05PM

Look there are good teachers
And truly bad news
But it's an easy life
easy
Easy
Easy

I don't care about drink to two but hate whining

Date: June 24, 2013 04:11PM

This is why we once had a draft. Wrote:
> MGK Wrote:
> -----
> > youpplcrackmeup Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I love everything you just said! Well done!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > MGK Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Slow down there typical liberal democrat,
> > pull
> > > > back that Obama stiffy and think about your
> > > post
> > > > for a second. First, Teachers enjoying
> their
> > > own
> > > > personal time has absolutely nothing to do
> > what
> > > so
> > > > ever with their performance as a teacher.
> > what
> > > > ever link your trying to make between
> > teachers
> > > > enjoying themselves and your child doing a
> > piss
> > > > poor job in school is non existent.
> Second,
> > > Like
> > > > every other Obama loving dbag you need to
> > wake
> > > up
> > > > and take some responsibility for your own
> > > actions
> > > > or lack there of. Perhaps a little extra
> > time
> > > > tutoring your child and a lot less time
> > > chapping
> > > > your ass about other people and what they
> do
> > on
> > > > their time away from work would do you some
> > > good.
> > > > I might be going out on a limb here but im
> > > pretty
> > > > certain a large number of students
> graduated
> > > > with no problems at all But here you are
> > trying
> > > to
> > > > make some link between teachers having a
> good
> > > time
> > > > outside of work and your kid struggling.
> No
> > > > wonder your kid has problems look at you!
> > your
> > > > teaching your child its ok to give a piss
> > poor
> > > > effort and forfeit responsibility by
> blaming
> > > your
> > > > failures and your child's failures on
> anyone
> > > and
> > > > everyone but those who are actually
> > > responsible.
> > > > Your logic is pathetic and its people like
> > you
> > > > ruining this country.
> >
> >
> > Thank you! and Your welcome! Just my $.02 but
> > these people drive me absolutely crazy. This
> > person is the PERFECT example of the thought
> > process which has infested this country. This
> > country re-elected a man who had the worst
> record
> > on record and justified his actions and
> failures
> > by blaming everything on President Bush. Maybe
> > its just me but the connection between piss
> poor
> > standards, skirting responsibility, and the
> tragic
> > results of it all couldn't have been more
> evident
> > by the author of this post.
>
> I'll drink to this....but I'll have drink for
> anything.

Yeah but you had better not be a teacher, because if so, well its all your fault this a-hole passed its genes along to its offspring!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.