HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Pikrallidas, Demetry = Fraud Alert
Posted by: Akil ()
Date: November 14, 2013 07:18AM

This is funny! All about Demetry. Anyway I have met him a couple of times in the past. He seems pretty cool to me. I have heard rumors about his persona having anger problems. I've brought his name up in conversations with friends that worked with him in the past, and they tell me that he is a nice person but would never work alongside of him ever again. They didn't give me a specific reason on why they aren't around him, but hey it's what it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rajiin ()
Date: November 21, 2013 06:31AM

Maybe the reason is that he plays dirty. I have an uncle who is a big time lawyer (or "the big shot" as he calls himself) and he is very ignorant. He has anger issues, but not in front of clients and he has in fact used his "attorney super powers" to get what he wants. My uncle has a lot of enemies throughout the years to now, but it's funny because his enemies are his friends. From what I know his friends are waiting for the right time right place, but yes he's my uncle - I didn't grow up with him but I guess he deserves the "karma" effect.
I guess the same can be said of Mr. Demetry. What comes around goes around - and it always does when you least expect it.

Posted by: woods boy ()
Date: November 27, 2013 08:53PM

I've used Demetri and associates for years for personal and business cases…in all instances demetri has come through for me with flying colors…these allegations against this man are ridiculous and deceitful for anyone not knowing the man…anyone with half a brain would pick up on a smear campaign especially here on fairfax underground….what a watste of time reading through this crap

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation
Posted by: defendant ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:59PM

I just want to update and this forum and reiterate NOT to use Kelly Dennis. I picked him because of his reasonable price but you are seriously better off with a court appointed lawyer. He is the worst, I agree with many other posters....takes your money, doesn't follow your case or know any details about what's going on, shows up late to the court date, just tries to plea you out, and then throws you to the mercy of the judge without even putting up a defense, (he won't even know the details of your case, his defense would be useless anyway.)

He probably avoids trying cases or having to speak extensively because he is so incompetent.

Seriously, do not use him under any circumstances!

Posted by: FCUEN ()
Date: April 14, 2014 07:07PM

oh pretend you speeky no english ?

i know! we'll get you a courtroom that only speeks spanish. it's a little south of here !

Posted by: AA ()
Date: May 19, 2015 01:54PM

Who did you end up using and how did it go?

Adding, stay away from Thomas Soldan he did crap work on a charge of mine that really is still messing me up.

Posted by: Nbalga ()
Date: June 21, 2018 09:10AM

IMG_1700.jpg

Not only is he money hungry and a thief but a criminal .
Public record both him and his girlfriend Sepideth Sarrehteh abuses Pikrallidas ‘ daughter.

He is a dick!! And not a person of trust.
He has no loyalty for his child, family or friends. Expect the worse from him

Posted by: Best attorney ever! ()
Date: June 21, 2018 02:41PM

Facing 10-15 years.
Criminal high school buddy with severe drug addiction referred me to him.
Was family attorney->criminal atty->>now does bankruptcy....
Southern gentleman....
Lie to the judge for you so fucking well, your own ass believes it to be true.
Can’t put his name out because he only does it for clients he knows that a conviction would ruin their lives.
Better than Greenspun too.
Wayyyyyy cheeeeper.
Bout 75% cheaper, I called around before giving him a retainer of $2300.

Posted by: Mham ()
Date: June 21, 2018 09:15PM

Hahaha. Mr. Pikrallidas giving himself free advertising!

He is money hungry yes!
Will he represent you for money no Mayer what, yes!
He will steal from you if you givi him the slightly opportunity.
He is an actor and a master manipulator, I don’t blame anyone
Who don’t know him well to be convince he is who he really is..

He is a good actor!!

If he takes his mes he fiction better

Small dick

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.