HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Think Metro is horrible? Don't feel like doing much about it? Click to sign this petition!
Posted by: WMATA Sucks ()
Date: June 12, 2013 07:34AM

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-existing-washington-metropolitan-area-transit-authority-wmata-board-directors/jtsmlY4Q

I mean it's way easier than going to Riders' Advisory Council meetings or actually trying to get anyone interested in this. Come on, do it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Think Metro is horrible? Don't feel like doing much about it? Click to sign this petition!
Posted by: #1 ()
Date: June 12, 2013 07:43AM

Okay I'm in!

Re: Think Metro is horrible? Don't feel like doing much about it? Click to sign this petition!
Posted by: Ggjdgjjddhjfgh ()
Date: June 13, 2013 07:45PM

I bet you really think Barry reads all of these inane petitions. Stop asking the Feds for help and actually talk to local elected officials. Pick up a phone and call. They do call you back and are more interested in what you gave to say.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.