HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Westfield & Drugs
Posted by: Westfield Student ()
Date: March 14, 2008 02:47PM

Today at Westfield High School at about 8:05AM, there was a drug raid. Classrooms were all forced to lock down, and the police department brought in hounds and visited EVERY locker pod to sniff for illegal substances. Several students were caught possessing marijuana, ecstacy tablets, heroin, acid, and many other forms of narcotics.

One sophomore in gym walking back from BowlAmerica (which counts as a unit) was caught possessing a large plastic bag of anti-depressants, which he intended to sell on school grounds.

At least 10 students were apprehended and are facing expulsion and serious criminal charges. Students possessing heroin needles and cocaine were arrested immediately. Rumor states that approximately 37 students in total, were caught.

3 students are facing expulsion and arrest after dogs found containers with marijuana brownies laced with ecstacy, in two senior locker bays.

What was once among problems associated with schools like South Lakes and Langley High seems to be more prominent at Westfield High than is expressed by students and faculty. The Fairfax County Police Dept is currently investigating on several cases at Westfield High School, targeting students and staff that might be affiliated with such illegal business, in hopes to end this drug problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Westfield & Drugs
Posted by: bulldogs42 ()
Date: March 14, 2008 02:54PM

ya my history teacher sed it was part of a massive sting operation goin on for the last 2 weeks to track down a buncha students with weed and coke and stuff

some kid in my algebra class (who i know is a major pothead) was removed from class and u could see them arresting him from the classroom door window

i heard from a friend that some seniors were doin heroin "in honor" of that girl who died last week and some kid almost died in this "memorial"

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: March 14, 2008 02:57PM

Where there are teens there are drugs. It doesn't matter what school or in which community. Sad, but true.

Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: March 14, 2008 02:59PM

is this in the news???

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 14, 2008 03:12PM

yay! illegal search and seizure! \o/

isnt the school system great? they teach about the constitution and then violate the students' rights on a daily basis. i love fcps.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: whsstudent ()
Date: March 14, 2008 03:16PM

the kids who had weed shouldnt get in trouble, it's harmless. the kids dealin crack and heroine should be kicked out though. that stuff is dangerous. what the hell is happening at whs? i wish i still went to chantilly...

Posted by: Ernie ()
Date: March 14, 2008 03:21PM

I doubt you could classify this as illegal search and seizure. Do the kids own the school? The county owns the school so they can search all they want. Kids got what they deserved but rich mommies and daddies will probably bail them out.

Date: March 14, 2008 03:35PM

whsstudent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the kids who had weed shouldnt get in trouble,
> it's harmless. the kids dealin crack and heroine
> should be kicked out though. that stuff is
> dangerous.

actually, during teenage years, mental development is altered by "mind altering" drugs, legal or illegal. sure, if you want to be a permanent stoner, smoke up daily.

Ernie Wrote:
> I doubt you could classify this as illegal search
> and seizure. Do the kids own the school? The
> county owns the school so they can search all they
> want.

opening someone's belonging (e.g. a backpack) would be an illegal search.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2008 03:35PM by Gravis.

Date: March 14, 2008 03:40PM

Gravis Wrote:
> whsstudent Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the kids who had weed shouldnt get in trouble,
> > it's harmless. the kids dealin crack and
> heroine
> > should be kicked out though. that stuff is
> > dangerous.
>
> actually, during teenage years, mental development
> is altered by "mind altering" drugs, legal or
> illegal. sure, if you want to be a permanent
> stoner, smoke up daily.

i smoke green every once in a while, but i definetely wouldnt consider myself a "permanent stoner." and if i keep smokin the herb my whole life, that would be tight. theres nothin wrong with it.

have you ever heard of someone beatin their wife, rapin someone, killin someone while they're high? no. have you heard of someone doin those things while they're drunk? all the time. yet, alochol is largely accepted and weed isn't. doesn't make sense to me.

Posted by: Ernie ()
Date: March 14, 2008 03:51PM

opening someone's belonging (e.g. a backpack) would be an illegal search.

Have you read the signs as you drive onto a FPS school property. They can search any car, anything on school property they want.

Posted by: sarah54 ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:07PM

Kids are buying antidepressants for use as recreational drugs? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They should lock them up just for being retards.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:10PM

I want to transfer to South Lakes, where they don't have the drug problems like Westfield. Sounds like the advantaged, wealthy, white kids lack parental oversight in Westfield.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:20PM

Gravis Wrote:
>> opening someone's belonging (e.g. a backpack) would be an illegal search.

If a dog detects the odor of drugs in the backpack, that would be sufficient probable cause.

Posted by: zeke ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:20PM

Take that you little snot nosed brats.

What do you expect WHS parents are too concerned over who has the biggest house or SUV to think about what their kids are up to. Besides mommy and daddy will just hire an expensive lawyer and get them off. Then Vince will be on here again bitching about the unfair justice system.

BTW good work FCPD, haul the little pricks off to juvey. I bet those rich spoiled punks never saw it coming.

Date: March 14, 2008 04:23PM

and that westfield student who's house burned down in Virginia Run, i bet her parents did it because of their mortgage - thats common practice in many upper-class neighborhoods these days

Date: March 14, 2008 04:29PM

zeke Wrote:
> and that westfield student who's house burned down
> in Virginia Run, i bet her parents did it because
> of their mortgage - thats common practice in many
> upper-class neighborhoods these days

thats fucked up.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:39PM

Gravis Wrote:
> yay! illegal search and seizure! \o/
>
> isnt the school system great? they teach about
> the constitution and then violate the students'
> rights on a daily basis. i love fcps.

It's public property. There are no "students' rights."

Posted by: mattr ()
Date: March 14, 2008 04:42PM

zeke Wrote:
> and that westfield student who's house burned down
> in Virginia Run, i bet her parents did it because
> of their mortgage - thats common practice in many
> upper-class neighborhoods these days

hadley? her parents wouldnt do that

Date: March 14, 2008 04:55PM

Not my post on the house burning down, obviously trolled, probably should register my name.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: March 14, 2008 05:35PM

That's what I've always said, Westfield has one of the worst lack of parenting schools in the county.

I'm glad they started with Westfield aswell, I mean cops have their own vandetta against Westfield with the police shootings, VT shootings and that drunk brat who went and killed a woman on the road. They have no control, and hopefully the police will teach these kids a lesson. Way to be useful FCPD, keep up the good work.

Posted by: Pretend ()
Date: March 14, 2008 06:46PM

VT Shooter, Michael Kennedy, Taylor (last name will be kept anonymous) - drunk driver, the 4 armed robbers last year, and now these heroin and coke dealers

all products of Westfield High

Posted by: WHS05Grad ()
Date: March 14, 2008 06:48PM

@ Steve K

That's exactly what i said over in that other thread. Parents around here just don't give a flying fuck, and then when their kid gets caught they can't understand why they would do such a thing. I'm glad i don't live in chandley farms or va run, bunch of snot nosed pricks live there. (the adults, not the kids). I hope this wakes some people the fuck up around here.

And as for the kids getting busted with weed...

I'm not gonna lie, i love smokin the herb. But if you bring it onto school grounds you're just fucking asking to get caught. They deserve to be arrested for being so careless, but in the end i hope they just get a slap on the wrist. Because like was said earlier, stoners don't cause as many problems as drunks, that's for damn sure.

And yes, cops can search anything that is inside of a school building. When i was in school my friend saw a kid get cavity searched. Even your ass is not safe.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: March 14, 2008 06:48PM

Yeah heard about this this afternoon and becuase I have no life I couldnt wait to get home and post on Fairfax Underground. Damn students beat me to it (probably posting on proxies).

But yea evidenty the high ups in the FCPS are very pleased and if this makes the news they may be redeemed from the snow day call deal.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: March 14, 2008 08:33PM

What girl died last week???

Posted by: Antilles ()
Date: March 14, 2008 08:46PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> What girl died last week???

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/83311.html

Posted by: Brian ()
Date: March 14, 2008 10:57PM

i cant believe 37 students at westfield were caught. every day our school reputation is going down and down. im glad these students were caught and they should be charged with criminal charges and should be arrested to learn their lesson. i hope this drug stuff stops soon.

Posted by: whsstudent09 ()
Date: March 14, 2008 11:25PM

welcome to westfield

i hope you like drugs and violence

Posted by: Westfield Alumni ()
Date: March 14, 2008 11:50PM

The school is huge and just because bad things have come from our school doesnt mean everyone is that way.

Not all of us are rich
Not all of us are coke and heroin addicts.
Not all of us are murderers

I hate the image that is projected on us just because of a few dumbass kids and their mistakes and their retarded decision.

There are alot of good things that come from whs too no one ever talks about those, every school has their problems and i am proud to say i am a WHS alum....

I think its a problem with the generation not the school bc when i was there they did drug searches and found 3-4 kids with pot and no one with heroin, acid or coke. Get your shit together and stop making us look bad

Posted by: Lopter ()
Date: March 15, 2008 12:19AM

I went school in FFX many many years ago and it was routine for FFX police to bring in a drug sniffing dog or do locker searches a couple times a year.

Usually the cops busted about five students. Four of the students were no surprise, typical burnouts, but every once in a while someone would get busted who was a complete surprise; A band member, some nerd, honor student etc...

I would expect that the FFX police will probably being doing more locker searches like this at other schools.

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: March 15, 2008 02:29AM

The drug problem at Westfield is nothing new although its getting a huge amount of attention recently. When I was at Westfield you could get any drug at any time. It was way too easy. People would show up to school all fucked up, kids would buy and sell drugs in the bathrooms and locker bays inbetween classes.

Now, if anyone remembers, this is the same school where a teacher was fired for bringing a loaded gun to school. The Virginia Tech shooter graduated from Westfield as well as the man who killed two police officers at the Sully Station Police Station.

The administration at Westfield always seemed to turn a blind eye to the problem because they didnt want the school to get a bad rap for whatever reason. They need to get off their fucking high horse and fix the problems before someone else dies over there.

Date: March 15, 2008 12:52PM

whsstudent Wrote:
> have you ever heard of someone beatin their wife,
> rapin someone, killin someone while they're high?
> no. have you heard of someone doin those things
> while they're drunk? all the time. yet, alochol is
> largely accepted and weed isn't. doesn't make
> sense to me.

the difference is that "weed" can have permanent mental effects though drinking does kill your liver. personally, i think they are both stupid and they might as well outlaw both of them as well as smoking because let's face it, smoking causes lung cancer. yes, it would all go underground and some argue more people would try it because of it's illegal (rebellious) appeal. to those people, i ask you to look at russia, the nation with the highest rate of alcoholism and a low legal drinking age.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 15, 2008 06:34PM

russians drink a lot because life there is basically crap, and they are depressed... that can happen in a country with a high drinking age, also...

Posted by: sarah54 ()
Date: March 15, 2008 07:00PM

How much is it like Chantilly? I know a bunch of people transferred from Tilly when they first opened. Is it the same sort of crowd? It's weird to me that such a new school could already have a "reputation."

Posted by: Nancy Grace ()
Date: March 15, 2008 08:25PM

All high schools have drugs and what not, but what Chantilly does not have is two students that have done mass murders and a girl who killed someone for drunk driving.

Chantilly is also not as rich, with Chantilly you got kids coming in from Brookfield, Shenadoah Crossings, etc. with westfield it is richer overall so easier to hate on them, and they can afford more drugs. Also the administration is a lot tougher, I know two kids got kicked out one for bringing in a knife, which was shocking because this kid was real nerdy, but not one of those quiet scary kids and I highly doubt he woulda done anything with it. Then some dumb kid brought in a tazer. Chantilly actually looks for drugs and wrong in their students, and they don't take a blind eye like Westfield does; but yea I'm not kidding myself either, countless Chantilly kids do drugs as all do in the county, probably just as many as at Westfield. What I do know back from when I was in school, you don;t be stupid and bring them like the Westfield kids, probably cause the administration took such a blind eye in it. You wait till after school, to smoke, deal, shoot up whatever they do now a days.

I call for the police to take control of Westfield, It seems like they get in more trouble than Ballou HS in DC does now.

Posted by: whsstudent02 ()
Date: March 15, 2008 09:12PM

Nancy Grace Wrote:
> All high schools have drugs and what not, but what
> Chantilly does not have is two students that have
> done mass murders and a girl who killed someone
> for drunk driving.
>
> Chantilly is also not as rich, with Chantilly you
> got kids coming in from Brookfield, Shenadoah
> Crossings, etc. with westfield it is richer
> overall so easier to hate on them, and they can
> afford more drugs. Also the administration is a
> lot tougher, I know two kids got kicked out one
> for bringing in a knife, which was shocking
> because this kid was real nerdy, but not one of
> those quiet scary kids and I highly doubt he
> woulda done anything with it. Then some dumb kid
> brought in a tazer. Chantilly actually looks for
> drugs and wrong in their students, and they don't
> take a blind eye like Westfield does; but yea I'm
> not kidding myself either, countless Chantilly
> kids do drugs as all do in the county, probably
> just as many as at Westfield. What I do know back
> from when I was in school, you don;t be stupid and
> bring them like the Westfield kids, probably cause
> the administration took such a blind eye in it.
> You wait till after school, to smoke, deal, shoot
> up whatever they do now a days.
>
> I call for the police to take control of
> Westfield, It seems like they get in more trouble
> than Ballou HS in DC does now.

girl who killed someone for drunk driving? no
girl who killed someone because she was driving drunk and ran a red light? yes

Posted by: Gravis likes teh cock ()
Date: March 15, 2008 09:27PM

weed aint the only thing Gravis "smokes"!

hes all about rollin on the foreskin!

Posted by: i do too ()
Date: March 16, 2008 04:06PM

grow up REston Peace

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: March 17, 2008 12:44PM

I went to a meeting at Westfield HS (after school hours) last month. The place was absolutely TRASHED. When I went to use the restroom it was almost impossible to see the floor, it was covered in toilet paper, paper towels, homework handouts, and other misc trash. It's been 12 years since I was in HS, but I don't ever recall my classmates tearing the crap out of my schools like what I saw at westfield HS last month. I was angry on one hand, and sorry for the janitorial staff on the other.

Posted by: D.M.Turner ()
Date: March 17, 2008 12:46PM

Gravis
You know not of what you talk about.
Seriously... Regardless, this is not the section to discuss it.
If I have the time to waste, talking to someone as ignorant as you, ill make a post....

Dont talk about something you have no clue of.

'the difference is that "weed" can have permanent mental effects though drinking does kill your liver.' 'let's face it, smoking causes lung cancer.'

Alcohol not only kills your liver, it kills your brain... in many many ways

In fact, it seems as if marijuana can CURE Lung cancer, you fool. Atleast according to the scientists at harvard.

The active ingredient in marijuana cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread, say researchers at Harvard University who tested the chemical in both lab and mouse studies.

Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), inhibits EGF-induced growth and migration in epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expressing non-small cell lung cancer cell lines. Lung cancers that over-express EGFR are usually highly aggressive and resistant to chemotherapy.

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729_pf.html

Marijuana Unlikely to Cause Cancer
Marijuana, unlike tobacco and alcohol, does not appear to cause head, neck, or lung cancer, says a researcher from Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore ...
www.webmd.com/news/20000508/marijuana-unlikely-to-cause-cancer

Posted by: blehehehehe ()
Date: March 17, 2008 02:43PM

Posted by: fyi ()
Date: March 17, 2008 04:54PM

@whs05Grad

The VT shooter was from Sulley Station, Michael Kennedy from London Towne, the girl arrested for manslaughter and drunk driving is from Herndon. Yes, all students from Westfield, none living in VA Run or Chandley Farms. Families in Virginia Run and Chandley Farms have the same problems as the rest of us. They drink, do drugs, sell drugs and yes are spoiled. Not all kids that go to Westfield are rich and spoiled as you seem to think. Kids from all economic levels attend Westfield.

Posted by: fyifyi ()
Date: March 19, 2008 09:30AM

fyi Wrote:
> @whs05Grad
>
> The VT shooter was from Sulley Station, Michael
> Kennedy from London Towne, the girl arrested for
> manslaughter and drunk driving is from Herndon.
> Yes, all students from Westfield, none living in
> VA Run or Chandley Farms. Families in Virginia
> Run and Chandley Farms have the same problems as
> the rest of us. They drink, do drugs, sell drugs
> and yes are spoiled. Not all kids that go to
> Westfield are rich and spoiled as you seem to
> think. Kids from all economic levels attend
> Westfield.

VA Run is where the Westfield dealers live and sell their goodies to the kiddies.

Posted by: new hawk ()
Date: March 19, 2008 10:43AM

Big schools suck, you tend to get bigger problems w/drugs n' such there. Really sucks for those aren't stoners or druggies because they didn't make the choice to get involved w/that shit but still have to deal w/police raids and lockdowns.

Maybe they should change the name to Wastefield HS.

Posted by: old hawk ()
Date: March 19, 2008 11:03AM

new hawk Wrote:
> Big schools suck, you tend to get bigger problems
> w/drugs n' such there. Really sucks for those
> aren't stoners or druggies because they didn't
> make the choice to get involved w/that shit but
> still have to deal w/police raids and lockdowns.
>
>
> Maybe they should change the name to Wastefield
> HS.

wow good one.
WHS>CHS>OHS>HHS>SLHS

Posted by: whs04 ()
Date: March 19, 2008 12:37PM

i think the fact that everyone keeps saying the reason all these kids are fucked up is because they're rich is just wrong. i definitely wasnt rich when i went there. yeah we had/have really rich kids, but we also have kids from london towne, the trailer park off 50, how about everywhere around the school that isnt va run. every place has these problems. if it was just the rich kids then wouldn't dc be the safest school system. yeah obviously not. all the other schools in this area have the same problems, well except for the mass murderers, but they just havent been reported on because there is no public interest. drugs are everywhere, seriously. you just have to choose not to do them and thats easy to say now but hey, seriously who didn't do dumb shit in hs. i know i did.

Posted by: nodoubt ()
Date: March 19, 2008 12:47PM

old hawk Wrote:
> new hawk Wrote:
> -----
> > Big schools suck, you tend to get bigger
> problems
> > w/drugs n' such there. Really sucks for those
> > aren't stoners or druggies because they didn't
> > make the choice to get involved w/that shit but
> > still have to deal w/police raids and lockdowns.
>
> >
> >
> > Maybe they should change the name to Wastefield
> > HS.
>
> wow good one.
> WHS>CHS>OHS>HHS>SLHS

what is your point? westfield and oakton definately have a bigger drug problem than south lakes. herndons is worse than SL too. i dont know anything about chantilly. at south lakes the only really visable drug is weed. the others exist no doubt but not on the same scale as at other schools.

Date: March 19, 2008 12:53PM

oh yeah and everyone that gets kicked out of westfield either goes to mountain view or chantilly after. haha i know cause it happened to me.

Posted by: new hawk ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:23PM

nodoubt Wrote:
> old hawk Wrote:
> -----
> > new hawk Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Big schools suck, you tend to get bigger
> > problems
> > > w/drugs n' such there. Really sucks for
> those
> > > aren't stoners or druggies because they
> didn't
> > > make the choice to get involved w/that shit
> but
> > > still have to deal w/police raids and
> lockdowns.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe they should change the name to
> Wastefield
> > > HS.
> >
> > wow good one.
> > WHS>CHS>OHS>HHS>SLHS
>
>
> what is your point? westfield and oakton
> definately have a bigger drug problem than south
> lakes. herndons is worse than SL too. i dont know
> anything about chantilly. at south lakes the only
> really visable drug is weed. the others exist no
> doubt but not on the same scale as at other
> schools.

south lakes has a bad gang problem. WHS doesnt

Posted by: nodoubt ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:35PM

not anymore. all the ms13's moved to herndon.

Posted by: real new hawk ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:56PM

new hawk Wrote:
> south lakes has a bad gang problem. WHS doesnt

Dude, why would you cop the user name of someone who just called your school "Wastefield"?

Posted by: HAWKS EVERYWHERE ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:58PM

nah mai

Posted by: OHS05 ()
Date: March 19, 2008 04:51PM

whs04 Wrote:
> i think the fact that everyone keeps saying the
> reason all these kids are fucked up is because
> they're rich is just wrong. i definitely wasnt
> rich when i went there. yeah we had/have really
> rich kids, but we also have kids from london
> towne, the trailer park off 50, how about
> everywhere around the school that isnt va run.
> every place has these problems. if it was just
> the rich kids then wouldn't dc be the safest
> school system. yeah obviously not. all the other
> schools in this area have the same problems, well
> except for the mass murderers, but they just
> havent been reported on because there is no public
> interest. drugs are everywhere, seriously. you
> just have to choose not to do them and thats easy
> to say now but hey, seriously who didn't do dumb
> shit in hs. i know i did.

First off, westfield kids do more shit in hs than other kids. Then you say, mass murderers haven't been reported from other schools because of lack of public interest. Where ever their is a mass murder it is reported and their is public interest.
I move that we label whs04 statement as stupid.

Date: March 19, 2008 04:53PM

OHS05 Wrote:
> whs04 Wrote:
> -----
> > i think the fact that everyone keeps saying the
> > reason all these kids are fucked up is because
> > they're rich is just wrong. i definitely wasnt
> > rich when i went there. yeah we had/have really
> > rich kids, but we also have kids from london
> > towne, the trailer park off 50, how about
> > everywhere around the school that isnt va run.
> > every place has these problems. if it was just
> > the rich kids then wouldn't dc be the safest
> > school system. yeah obviously not. all the
> other
> > schools in this area have the same problems,
> well
> > except for the mass murderers, but they just
> > havent been reported on because there is no
> public
> > interest. drugs are everywhere, seriously. you
> > just have to choose not to do them and thats
> easy
> > to say now but hey, seriously who didn't do
> dumb
> > shit in hs. i know i did.
>
>
>
> First off, westfield kids do more shit in hs than
> other kids. Then you say, mass murderers haven't
> been reported from other schools because of lack
> of public interest. Where ever their is a mass
> murder it is reported and their is public
> interest.
> I move that we label whs04 statement as stupid.

wrong moron. i was saying that the drug use at other schools isnt being reported because of lack in public interest in those schools. i move that you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: March 19, 2008 07:57PM

> wrong moron. i was saying that the drug use at
> other schools isnt being reported because of lack
> in public interest in those schools. i move that
> you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Typical westfield response, and the way you structured that sentence it did appear you said mass murders had not been reported; I get what you mean though, so please do not come and shoot up my work place.

Posted by: Jagels ()
Date: March 20, 2008 05:27PM

Vestfield is Bestfield

Posted by: TravisBinker ()
Date: March 24, 2008 02:45PM

then why does westfield birth so many heroin addicts and murderers?

Posted by: kingpatrick98 ()
Date: March 24, 2008 03:32PM

agreed

Posted by: inept ()
Date: March 24, 2008 03:42PM

westfield seems to have SO many qualities of an inner city school, but its in the suburbs.

apparently gangs arent a problem there (thats the only reason why i dont say it has "ALL" the qualities)

Posted by: jake ()
Date: March 24, 2008 03:54PM

not with a dog hit

Posted by: pleaseeeeee ()
Date: March 24, 2008 04:21PM

i hope you were being sarcastic. westfield has none of the problems of an inner city school. dont hype yourself.

Posted by: herd it ()
Date: April 12, 2008 06:21PM

hey about the oakton kids that got busted for drugs yesterday where are you now little cougars... come out come out from where ever you are.

bunch of rich spoiled brats...lets see what the coaches do to these kids if they were "athletes"

oakton parents get over yoruselves

Posted by: athletes get no real trouble ()
Date: April 12, 2008 08:39PM

herd it Wrote:
> hey about the oakton kids that got busted for
> drugs yesterday where are you now little
> cougars... come out come out from where ever you
> are.
>
> bunch of rich spoiled brats...lets see what the
> coaches do to these kids if they were "athletes"
>
> oakton parents get over yoruselves

Sometimes athletes do stuff and have had NO significant repercussion including blatent vandalism. Athletes have gotten moved to other regular high schools for a while - sometimes even get transportation after drug busts. No sports missed. Drinking might get a suspension and/or a counseling. All can occur on school sponsored junkets.

Posted by: weenie ()
Date: April 14, 2008 09:17PM

bunch of little COUGARS are in TROUBLE for illegal activities. what are mommy and daddy going to do now. Will they have to miss a tee time at international or luncheon with the bimbo lady mom's? Oh no, they will get high priced lawyers to take care of it all and get all of the problems hidden away. This is south lakes for rich kids. way to go losers. Westfield you guys take too much heat but now OHS will be taken it away from you with thier illegal activities.

Posted by: Cougar11 ()
Date: April 28, 2008 09:11PM

at least we arent mass murderrers

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.